Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS (2238 Views)

Ain Ayunie Twitter Videos Leaked, Whats Happened? Photos Titok And Reddit / Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
My sister ordered 6 items on aliexpress only 2 got to her she lost goods and money since early 2021
Well I would never order with shipping again must use a middle man.
Check my last thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/6960156/pls-did-ebay-scam-me
I order an item on the 24th of December and on the 11th of January it kept showing arrival in country. I posted it here everyone was like go to your nearest post office. It took too long and I even went to DHL I tracked it everywhere no progress other than arrival in country January 11th. And the arrival in country is in the U.S

So I got angry and reported to Ebay. And today my money has been refunded via paypal even if it hasn't enter my account balance originally.

This is how it should be. I was able to recover my money from a seller from Germany but on jiji they don't put any measure against scammers. That's why sometimes genuine sellers in other states don't sell.

See PHOTOS below

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by bmdmix11: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Laughnow419:
Check my last thread. I order an item on the 24th of December and on the 11th of January it kept showing arrival in country. I posted it here everyone was like go to your nearest post office. It took too long and I even went to DHL I tracked it everywhere no progress other than arrival in country January 11th.

So I got angry and reported to Ebay. And today my money has been refunded via paypal even if it hasn't enter my account balance originally.

This is how it should be. I was able to recover my money from a seller from Germany but on jiji they don't put any measure against scammers. That's why sometimes genuine sellers in other states don't sell.

See PHOTOS below
abi post office people (Nigerians) done thief am

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
bmdmix11:
abi post office people (Nigerians) done thief am

My sister order 6 items on aliexpress she got only 2.

I will not advice anybody to order directly via shipping next time
Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
I am a happy user as I have now gotten a refund of my money. Even if it hasn't entered my account.

Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
This is how ebay came in between buyer and seller, they read our message and I won the case.
Because they couldn't see a valid tracking number
cheesy
But in the case of jiji make una go kill unaself grin

Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by bmdmix11: 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Laughnow419:

nipost?
Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
bmdmix11:

nipost?
Yes.
Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by bmdmix11: 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Laughnow419:
My sister ordered 6 items on aliexpress only 2 got to her she lost goods and money since early 2021
Check my last thread.
I order an item on the 24th of December and on the 11th of January it kept showing arrival in country. I posted it here everyone was like go to your nearest post office. It took too long and I even went to DHL I tracked it everywhere no progress other than arrival in country January 11th. And the arrival in country is in the U.S

See PHOTOS below

can I have a step by step guide on how to buy on ebay if u had bought successfully b4, tanks
Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by bmdmix11: 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Laughnow419:

Yes.
did u request for nipost or thats where it goes to by default
Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
bmdmix11:

can I have a step by step guide on how to buy on ebay if u had bought successfully b4, tanks

They use middle men but I discovered late. Some of them do adverts on nairaland. They are on Instagram. They will use their u.s address to pick up the goods and send it via plane it is even more reliable than DHL as u can talk to them anytime.
But DHL has so many customers and can be very busy to attend to u.
Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
bmdmix11:
did u request for nipost or thats where it goes to by default

We even talked today they said they can't track it any more than arrival in the U.S since January 11th and this goods is worth close to 100k.

That is how I for no see Aboki I for no see Nama.

Thanks to ebay and their buyers protection

Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by bmdmix11: 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Laughnow419:

They use middle men but I discovered late. Some of them do adverts on nairaland. They are on Instagram. They will use their u.s address to pick up the goods and send it via plane it is even more reliable than DHL as u can talk to them anytime.
But DHL has so many customers and can be very busy to attend to u.
nah thanks anything fellow Nigerians with their sweet mouth I dey avoid
Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by revived2: 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
E be many things
Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
bmdmix11:
nah thanks anything fellow Nigerians with their sweet mouth I dey avoid

Check some YouTube reviews I saw wether shop and fly something like that
Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by bmdmix11: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Laughnow419:

Check some YouTube reviews I saw wether shop and fly something like that
yh am already going tru.

just that most stores don't ship to Nigeria
Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by gulfer: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Laughnow419:

AliExpress is way better at adjudicating issues of non arrivals, your sister should have opened a "dispute" over those items not delivered cool cool cool
Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
gulfer:
AliExpress is way better at adjudicating issues of non arrivals, your sister should have opened a "dispute" over those items not delivered cool cool cool
She did
Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by Koleb: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Laughnow419:
I am a happy user as I have now gotten a refund of my money. Even if it hasn't entered my account.
oga next time u buying from ebay, you need a physical US address functional, some sellers won't want to ship goods to Nigeria reason because of items might get loss.. Get a shipper in US please do your due diligence
Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by fineberry(m): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Op you get money o grin
Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by SportsHD: 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
The times I used nipost 2013- 16. None of my packages got tampered with. Maybe because it wasn't a big thingy but as usual, they'll collect bribe. If you do buy things regularly like phones or other gadgets, You need to have someone there that would make sure nothing sup with your package.

Nipost na civil service, they're automatically theives.

There was a time too that I shipped some electronics to my friends address in Maryland. I don't know if he lied but, he said he didn't see the package. I got a refund from AliExpress too.

Sometimes I would just go on AliExpress and dream about the days I used to browse the site when dollar was pegged at 150. Good times mehn, good times.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by gonkin(m): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Give an example of such shipping middle men. Cuz amazon has some stuff aliexpress lacks
Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by Error401: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2022
Laughnow419:
Check my last thread.

See PHOTOS below
I never had a bad review with alipress.. Tell your sister to open for dispute. She would get refunded
Re: I Was Scammed On Ebay Then This Happened - PHOTOS by Error401: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2022
Laughnow419:

We even talked today they said they can't track it any more than arrival in the U.S since January 11th and this goods is worth close to 100k.

That is how I for no see Aboki I for no see Nama.

Thanks to ebay and their buyers protection
Aliexpress has buyers protection too. It's as secured as eBay as far as I know.

My awaiting order

(1) (Reply)

I Like To Smell Her Armpit / Activist: How I Endured Sexual Abuse For Seven Years To Get Education / Do You Still Talk To Your Ex? (question For Men Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.