Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

She Kissed Me And Walked Away - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kissed Me And Walked Away (41644 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble / I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Solofresh2: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2022
CheedyJ:
I'm sure if the situation was reversed, it could have been termed sexual harassment but you're here asking mumu question... Mtcheeew
OP has no value I swear.That is sexual harrasment because she is not his girlfriend or sister
If reverse was the case in the case it is sexual harrasment but the idiot op is here opening a useless topic

2 Likes

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by franchasng: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2022
Deborah98:
Redpillers will be like come off it jare. Don't fall for her and I'll be asking myself who then are those ones in my dms asking for my number and location. A good number of them are here on Nland forming rubbish. My sweet broda Biko don't think much,if you love her then go ahead and ask her out but don't bring up the kiss of a thing so it won't look like that's what brought you close. Don't be a redpiller online and a simp offline as majority do here undecided
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:
Good evening house, need your opinion concerning something that just happened to me yesterday.

This is the thing, there is this young lady who happened to be my colleague at work, not the same office though. I can say we had only spoken once.

She walked to my seat posing like she would tell me something in the ear only for her to kiss my cheek with a smile on her face then walked away.

Other people were around but I guess none noticed. It was weird because nobody had boldly flirted on me like she did.

Please i don't want to just jump into escapades with her, rather I want to know the whys behind her action and what I should do.

Thanks you.
ladies have nothing to offer. It's either she is after sexual pleasure or your money. That's all.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by AreaFada2: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Girl always try to be objective.

If a guy should do the same to a girl, same you and others will shout sexual harassment or advice the girl to give the guy a slap anytime he tries that.

I am a girl, but there's how most of us reason at times. It's so sickening.
Thank you. Some of our ladies forget that fairness, honesty and objectivity from women will make people to respect women more instead of being on the defensive every time.

If a random work colleague goes about suddenly kissing any of my female relatives, I would call it sexual harassment. So why should it be different if a random girl does same to any of my male relatives? shocked shocked

If a guy did it, he might have gotten a dirty slap for his stupidity. But in this case, you see some write that the guy enjoyed it.

4 Likes

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by tunnex190: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Girl always try to be objective.

If a guy should do the same to a girl, same you and others will shout sexual harassment or advice the girl to give the guy a slap anytime he tries that.

I am a girl, but there's how most of us reason at times. It's so sickening.

For this comment, it won't be bad for you ever. You won my heart completely

2 Likes

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by PrinceMajestic: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2022
Fhuck the bitch and act like you don't know her afterwards. The hoes are piece of scums,I just sent my girlfriend money day before yesterday and I got her breakup text this morning on ground that I cheat without any evidence. Why didn't she break up b4 I sent the money? When we want to be sincere, Nigeria girls bring out the beast in them.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by cedricksly: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:
Good evening house, need your opinion concerning something that just happened to me yesterday.

This is the thing, there is this young lady who happened to be my colleague at work, not the same office though. I can say we had only spoken once.

She walked to my seat posing like she would tell me something in the ear only for her to kiss my cheek with a smile on her face then walked away.

Other people were around but I guess none noticed. It was weird because nobody had boldly flirted on me like she did.

Please i don't want to just jump into escapades with her, rather I want to know the whys behind her action and what I should do.

Thanks you.
even Jesus christ was betrayed with a kiss
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by happney65: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2022
She just harassed you. Please post her name online. Matter of fact she should be sacked.

Why will she harass you? Why? This is so so wrong and we shall not take it

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by virginchaser(m): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2022
First of all, is there any possible request or need from you by virtue of your position? If not, do you like her? If you don't please face your work. Office romance is always sweet when it start but sour when you want to opt out.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Igbofam: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:

Thanks you.

She is spreading herpes and covid and just infected you with that kiss. Get tested
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by tempusfugit: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2022
Villager
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Bellotelli: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2022
That is called sexual harassment... Sue her sorry ass cool
Unless you like it and you are interested grin

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by franchasng: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2022
How funny most Nigerians forget that these people they always come here to report are also on nairaland.

Social media and public forums like this have made the world a small place. Most of the people you fear and respect do visit this forum, including your politicians and celebrities.

Those your friends you come here to report are also seeing your threads, make una kontinu, I de wait the day one hediot offline will bring my matter here, na Russian paratroopers go storm him or his location grin

2 Likes

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Munzy14(m): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:

Thanks you.
Hugs,pecks and putting hands round waist and neck is a normal stuffs we do with sabi babes in the university and elsewhere..

It is not that deep...But, beware of strange woman..The bible warned against her in the book of proverbs.

If you don't have any thing serious for her, focus and move...Besides, work first...

Before we seea thread of Them sack me.. undecided

What she did is nothing regarding my experience, then again it could be Invitation for FWB...Pay attention to a lady's non_verbal communication more.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by LOVEGINO(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop acting like a kid pls..it's embarrassing..a lady kissing you doesn't mean she's into you..
Is this the first time a lady walked up to you and kissed you..it's very normal..

Just greetings nothing else.. undecided
Putin must hear dis.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Born2conquer: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2022
falcon01:
That's sexual harassment, report her to HR Immidiately. Don't tolerate this abusive nonsense.
Thanks for this! OP! Report her and her fired

Can a man walk up to a lady and kiss her?
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Truvelisback(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2022
Yee! Aye mi ooo. Which movie is that?
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by BoverLY: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2022
Sure bro. She understood that her odds of attracting better guys has reduce..

Achieving urs is her best option for her as she's started thinking abt u in special way.

She shoot her shop and hit the punchline.
She don try for her own side.
Do ur own side too..
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by assholemods: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Bros you don't need a crystal ball to tell you she's cheap and wants a casual affair with you. But play your cards well and manipulate the situation to favor you in the long-run . Just remember that just because she kissed you now , doesn't mean she can't kiss someone else in the near future
Common sense is not common
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by frozen70(f): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:

Thanks you.

What other sign do you need to understand that she likes you ⁉️
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Keniwit(m): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2022
Not a big deal...have been there b4
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by moyosore32: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2022
[quote author=Ammishaddai post=110521886]Bros you don't need a crystal ball to tell you she's cheap and wants a casual affair with you....
How did u manage to jump to saying d said gal is cheap na wa for u o, ordinary peck for cheek na make babe cheap fr ur side lol
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Oluwasaudy(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2022
Carry grease and your tools ready....

She is due for servicing grin
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by KazikageSama: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:

Thanks you.

I guess it's flirting and a show of love when the lady does this to the guy but it's 100% sexual harassment when the guy does it to the lady.
Dude, don't be played, she just may set you up or It could be a bet.

If you are not on speaking terms with people, I'd suggest you draw a strong thick line in your workplace first.

Else if you come back to Nairaland to narrate how you tried the same thing at work and got fired, most of these people will still be the first to call you names and abuse you.

Be wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Innobee99(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop acting like a kid pls..it's embarrassing..a lady kissing you doesn't mean she's into you..
Is this the first time a lady walked up to you and kissed you..it's very normal..

It's strange to NIGERIAN guys grin grin
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2022
She's going for what she want by giving you GREEN LIGHT
Not all girls have that energy that she's exhibiting bro but remember every green light has a RED FLAG..

ask me why and stop acting CHILDISH

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2022
Ask her and whatever she says take her word verbatim. Na that kind kiss Dem use betray Jesus.
Please check my signature to see my Acapella cover of Diana Ross' "He lives in you." Its a song talking about God's love. Tell me what you think and if you like it kindly subscribe to my channel for more content. Thank you.

omolasho:

Thanks you.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Ammishaddai: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2022
[quote author=moyosore32 post=110533062][/quote] Simps like you can't understand what I'm saying and that's why you guys always fall victim to your stupidity
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by tayour917i(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2022
go back to her and kiss her back
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Sarcastic101: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Are you a man or woman?
Answer
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by OmodavidoX(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2022
Someone sexually harassed you , and the next thing you can think of is how to get her laid! Pussy has been sending some men to their early grave since 1841BC.

Just ask yourself, can a guy kiss a lady he doesn’t have anything with or relate to that way and walk away?

70 years old man

5 Likes

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by CrownedPhoenix: 10:48am On Feb 25, 2022
Once happened to me during NYSC. One day while waiting to see our boss, his secretary did this same thing. Nobody else was around tho

Bold of her. But can't lie, I felt flattered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

/ Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.