Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

She Kissed Me And Walked Away - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kissed Me And Walked Away (41647 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble / I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Blacksavage: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Better mind your business, cause this ladies are Satan angry
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop acting like a kid pls..it's embarrassing..a lady kissing you doesn't mean she's into you..
Is this the first time a lady walked up to you and kissed you..it's very normal..

Just greetings nothing else.. undecided

Normal? In Africa? In Nigeria? Just greetings? Infact, even abroad, it's not normal. Someone whom U've barely spoken with just walks out of nowhere gives you a kiss and walks out. Nawaa o.

Since it's normal, go and do that to a girl, then we'll know what's normal and what's not.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by deavicky(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop acting like a kid pls..it's embarrassing..a lady kissing you doesn't mean she's into you..
Is this the first time a lady walked up to you and kissed you..it's very normal..

which country are speaking from?.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Judd007: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Omo boy, that is a normal thing now,
omolasho:
Good evening house, need your opinion concerning something that just happened to me yesterday.

This is the thing, there is this young lady who happened to be my colleague at work, not the same office though. I can say we had only spoken once.

She walked to my seat posing like she would tell me something in the ear only for her to kiss my cheek with a smile on her face then walked away.

Other people were around but I guess none noticed. It was weird because nobody had boldly flirted on me like she did.

Please i don't want to just jump into escapades with her, rather I want to know the whys behind her action and what I should do.

Thanks you.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by oyalunasamuel(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
When a lady acts like that towards you, it’s either two things, she’s either a close friend of yours trying to play with you or she’s tryna be manipulative. Either of these two scenarios you need to play the right cards.
Don’t take her seriously as your feeling and emotions maybe at stake. Pretend as though she doesn’t exist, or she’s not beautiful enough or she’s not in your league. This will be some kind of counter play on your own part. women love attention and when you deprive her of it, you become an enigma something she can’t understand. Trust me in due time she’ll either reveal her true intention or she’ll fall for you. For now this best move is not to make a move.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
deavicky:
which country are speaking from?.
Not your country..
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Benstino:

Normal? In Africa? In Nigeria? Just greetings? Infact, even abroad, it's not normal. Someone whom U've barely spoken with just walks out of nowhere gives you a kiss and walks out. Nawaa o.

Since it's normal, go and do that to a girl, then we'll know what's normal and what's not.
Ok
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by wonderr(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
But wait o this life no just balance if reverse was the case I mean if it is d guy that kissed d girl in a public place like that without her consent na better slap he for take ooo. Now it's a girl thing and it's making front page on nairaland.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Jaqenhghar: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:
Good evening house, need your opinion concerning something that just happened to me yesterday.

This is the thing, there is this young lady who happened to be my colleague at work, not the same office though. I can say we had only spoken once.

She walked to my seat posing like she would tell me something in the ear only for her to kiss my cheek with a smile on her face then walked away.

Other people were around but I guess none noticed. It was weird because nobody had boldly flirted on me like she did.

Please i don't want to just jump into escapades with her, rather I want to know the whys behind her action and what I should do.

Thanks you.
You want to know but you didnt ask her na we go answer for you.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by GodisFirst: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
She is interested in you and will most likely say YES to your moves unless you happen to alter the current impression she has of you.
I suggest that you do your own home work very quick, a background check on her to be sure she is the type you want so that you don't make a move only to regret when you realize she is not your type.
Also not making the required moves quick enough may lead her to see you as an insensitive one, she may turn her interest to someone else and when you finally get to her, it might be too late, she may not give you the expected response you desire, which may not be okay with you.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by kumulus(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You need to grow up pls.. cry cry
Just stop feeding from your mom's pot so you will understand life pls..

When did kissing an unrelated opposite sex on the cheek in an office environment become a casual greeting?

Didn't a medical practitioner somewhere got disciplined merely from blowing a kiss couple meters away the other day

Haba mana!!!

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by moyosore32: 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Simps like you can't understand what I'm saying and that's why you guys always fall victim to your stupidity

Weyrey say simp lik u, u dey learn work, who teach ur mama English, lol emi Mikolo fun ra mi
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
czarr:
rest
Rest what? Go find something worthwhile to do instead forever gossiping about women and how to handle them. Where are your balls?

Dumb obsessed things.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by koladebrainiac(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
hope she is pretty,
if yes, pursue the kiss and go for it
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Emaprince: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Deborah98:
Redpillers will be like come off it jare. Don't fall for her and I'll be asking myself who then are those ones in my dms asking for my number and location. A good number of them are here on Nland forming rubbish. My sweet broda Biko don't think much,if you love her then go ahead and ask her out but don't bring up the kiss of a thing so it won't look like that's what brought you close. Don't be a redpiller online and a simp offline as majority do here undecided
loool....This one is feeling herself.

I can bet anything that nobody is making advances at you. I'm calling your bluff now!!! Prove it with screen shots.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Emaprince:
loool....This one is feeling herself.

I can bet anything that nobody is making advances at you. I'm calling your bluff now!!! Prove it with screen shots.

I conducted an experiment and uploaded a very unattractive girl on my dp.
I’m still swamped with messages.

Stop acting like you don’t know your gender has no standards and go after every hole.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Emaprince: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bobmarie:
I conducted an experiment and uploaded a very unattractive girl on my dp.
I’m still swamped with messages.

Stop acting like you don’t know your gender has no standards and go after every hole.

Stop lieing, you hear? I am wondering who are these men that goes about bombarding Female DMs. There are girls every where in real life. Why would one look for it here?

Post a screen shot or cover your face in shame.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
GenBuhari:
Precisely they say they don't like women but women are living rent free in their brains.
I really see the same quality in feminists who also say they hate men but cannot stop thinking and talking about men grin

Redpillers and Feminists should be marrying each other
I feel embarrassed because my two best friends are men and the way they handle ladies; you’d think they were mind controllers. They are so damn cool, I wish all men were as smooth. It pains badly to see men whining like cats on a stove. These whiners are not fit to be called men. Real men act don’t gossip about how to handle women, they just handle us.

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Emaprince:
Who be this one? Na you I qoute?b

Abi you be transgender. Your next moniker now will probably carry a M.

Stop lieing, you hear? I am wondering who are these men that goes about bombarding Female DMs. There are girls every where in real life. Why would one look for it here?

Post a screen shot or cover your face in shame.
Did I not pass across a simple message you in civility? Do you believe yourself to be a grown man with such attitude? My mistake thinking I was conversing with an adult. No need to reply.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Emaprince: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bobmarie:
Did I not pass across a simple message you in civility? Do you believe yourself to be a grown man with such attitude? My mistake thinking I was conversing with an adult. No need to reply.
I never insulted you. I asked you a question and predicted the various colors you can take in your next appearances..cos I was very sure of the moniker I quoted.. only to be replied by a strange female moniker.

Stop seeking unnecessary validation through lies against men. Nobody is in your dm
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:

Thanks you.

What she did doesn’t matter if u don’t like her. Just ignore her or act normal bt if u like her then ask her out in a date. Then see what happens from there. It’s very simple.

All these ur Jamz question of why she did what she did are irrelevant unless ure not used to gals attention.

She may be flirting or not it depends on her eyes. tongue
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Emaprince:
I never insulted you. I asked you a question and predicted the various colors you can take in your next appearances..cos I was very sure of the moniker I quoted.. only to be replied by a strange female moniker.

Stop seeking unnecessary validation through lies against men. Nobody is in your dm
Where did I say you insulted me? I didn’t realize this forum was meant for mention only replies. The fact remains that your gender will forever have no standards because you all are valueless until you make wealth.
You couldn’t predict anyone if you were given eyes into the future. Too irritating. Don’t mention me again.

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Adsexpert: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
See this brooda.. though I go fes fear sha oh.. but

If she got a cool ass , there is no way am not whooping that ass at last grin grin

She gat to get on the kneels and suck my Dick..
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by kenechukwuori(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Do nothing.

I mean don't go overboard, watch it.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by meobizy(f): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
You boys in this forum don't know it's not every female who comes your way you should date. If she likes you then keep it as an innocent office crush. You go try chook head, fail then turn the office environment into unnecessary prison until you leave from compiled shame. Stay in your lane and act like the peck on the cheek didn't happen.

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by macrodata(m): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
falcon01:
That's sexual harassment, report her to HR Immidiately. Don't tolerate this abusive nonsense.
I was looking for this comment. Honestly, thats the right thing to do. Shey na hug dem use fire Nigerian man for Canada the other day abi because he said something about her body (Cant remember) But the other gender needs to get it hot hot too!
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Emaprince: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bobmarie:
Where did I say you insulted me? I didn’t realize this forum was meant for mention only replies. The fact remains that your gender will forever have no standards because you all are valueless until you make wealth.
You couldn’t predict anyone if you were given eyes into the future. Too irritating. Don’t mention me again.
grin grin thanks for that.

Oh is this the "men" you are talking about? I THOUGHT I would see my name there grin grin

Is this why you are feeling fly? Sorry, you got msg from the wrong monikers. So these men are the ones you think are valueless, right ? That says a lot about you. Don't you think? If this valueless men are coming after you, then its easy to note that you belong in their class. Likes for likes..something like that wink

I'm sure they wouldn't go for Upper class females since they are valueless.

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by iExplore(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do you kiss your friends like that?
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
iExplore:

Do you kiss your friends like that?
What do you wanna know? undecided cheesy
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by iExplore(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What do you wanna know? undecided cheesy

I wanna know if you walk up to your male friends and kiss them - since you see it as "very normal".

Do you?
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
iExplore:

I wanna know if you walk up to your male friends and kiss them - since you see it as "very normal".

Do you?
You don't need to know..
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
Emaprince:
grin grin thanks for that.

Oh is this the "men" you are talking about? I THOUGHT I would see my name there grin grin

Is this why you are feeling fly? Sorry, you got msg from the wrong monikers. So these men are the ones you think are valueless, right ? That says a lot about you. Don't you think? If this valueless men are coming after you, then its easy to note that you belong in their class. Likes for likes..something like that wink

I'm sure they wouldn't go for Upper class females since they are valueless.
Why did you think you would see your name there? Are you retarded? Is that why I feel fly? Stop asking me stupid, childish questions, I cannot answer them.

Yeah. Whatever is your opinion about my worth doesn’t concern me one bit but I have to set you straight since you cannot comprehend. The fact remains that ordinary men go after ordinary and extraordinary women not vice versa. All Women ugly or pretty are already valuable so we only go for men when they have created value for themselves. That’s why the lot of you are bitter, crying all over the internet that even women you are more attractive than don’t want you. It is because a mere man is nothing even to his fellow men. You all cry about it daily how all women rich and poor, ugly and pretty don’t settle for men with nothing, now suddenly you’ve developed amnesia.

It’s a simple fact that even children know really. Stop wasting my time, we are not children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

/ Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) / Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.