Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed (31488 Views)

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed (second Part) / Man Went To His Girlfriend House, Met Another Man, And This Is What Happened / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Samdaresd(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2022
cheer up Baba. she doesn't deserve you. You just have to get back to your feet and move on. I know it's not easy but you gat to admit it. Move on Baba!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by qtguru(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:
Good morning guys, please I am a confused situation. I have a girlfriend but her attitude towards me can really be annoying so I met another girl and she has another guy who wants to marry her but she is not ready for him because of his fetish background.

She tells me everything, I lied to her that my girlfriend and I are no longer in contact and she believes me. She comes to my house so do I, she cooks and we eat but I never tell her that I have feelings for her because I don't know how she will see it because she is still dating the other guy.

Yesterday she came to my house in the morning, we are watching film and she slept off in my bed.

To my out most surprise because I talk with my girlfriend early she told me she was going home from school, so I text to her on WhatsApp that I cant wait to see her not knowing she mistook it to "I have something for you" omo this girl come to my house by surprise, I was dumbfounded when she saw the girl on my bed sleeping, she continued watching the movie on my laptop. I was so tensed I was sweating, the other girl woke up and saw her. She prepares and left.

My girlfriend was angry. I tried to convince her that nothing is happening between us she said no problem but inside me she is not happy, i later called the other girl she didn't pick my calls. Please what should I do because I am confused. My girlfriend said the day I visit her and see another guy laying on the bed that I should know how it feels.

If na reverse you go dey happy ? . You've the opened the door for anything to happen. So take it or leave is your only choice.
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by luscioustrish(f): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2022
GOFRONT:
The attitude of your Gf annoys you. But you never formally end the relationship with her....(PROBLEM 1)

While you left your own relationship pending, you went And met with another girl whom after you lied to her that you and your gf are no longer in contact, she beleived and you invited her to come cook, eat, watch movie and sleep on your bed......(PROBLEM 2).

Your cooking girl or Sleeping girl has her own Bf who even wants to marry her but she did not want because his from a fetish background........(PROBLEM 3).

Your Gf came to your house when you least expected her arrival and she has seen your cooking girlfriend lying on your bed......(PROBLEM 4)

Now you are tensed and sweating profusely, your gf is angry and you ve tried to convince her and she said No issues. But deep inside your conscience is eating you because you know your Gf is not really happy with you.......(PROBLEM 5)

And now you tried to put a call across to the other Sleeping girl who just left your house and she is not picking up again. she too don provoke be dat oo........(PROBLEM 5)

Wallahi, Problem nor dey finish true true.....I see problem and Confusion, Relationship Incompartibility everywhere in this OP matter......No wonder they say person wehn nor get Gf get peace of mind.

Abeg somebody give me link to download that song "problem e no dey finish make u try dey enjoy.

Wahala e nor dey finish make u try dey enjoy, kata kata wuru wuru no dey finish

Who sing am sef. Pls someone help me make i listen to am small. grin

Lol
No wahala by 1dabanton

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by AfroKnight: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2022
cheesy

Wahala
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by DropsMic(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2022
Ehya
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by ike007(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2022
And this nonsense made front page? Look for another hoe na. Since you are good at it
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:
Good morning guys, please I am a confused situation. I have a girlfriend but her attitude towards me can really be annoying so I met another girl and she has another guy who wants to marry her but she is not ready for him because of his fetish background.

She tells me everything, I lied to her that my girlfriend and I are no longer in contact and she believes me. She comes to my house so do I, she cooks and we eat but I never tell her that I have feelings for her because I don't know how she will see it because she is still dating the other guy.

Yesterday she came to my house in the morning, we are watching film and she slept off in my bed.

To my out most surprise because I talk with my girlfriend early she told me she was going home from school, so I text to her on WhatsApp that I cant wait to see her not knowing she mistook it to "I have something for you" omo this girl come to my house by surprise, I was dumbfounded when she saw the girl on my bed sleeping, she continued watching the movie on my laptop. I was so tensed I was sweating, the other girl woke up and saw her. She prepares and left.

My girlfriend was angry. I tried to convince her that nothing is happening between us she said no problem but inside me she is not happy, i later called the other girl she didn't pick my calls. Please what should I do because I am confused. My girlfriend said the day I visit her and see another guy laying on the bed that I should know how it feels.

Welcome to the club�. Na the first level you dey so, you go soon upgrade to level 2.

Rule number 1.....Do not discuss lady 1 with lady 2, its a sign of weakness, na only weak men dey discuss people yawns.

Rule number 2, hustle ohhhhhhhh because the only way to keep them at peace is = Oluwa & $$ involved.
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Meteng: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2022
I blame Buhari for this. If you had something better to do, you won't bother us with this story
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 25, 2022
abbertee:

A man has no hole to hide STDs , or to get wide like lagos ibadan express way

As someone who has treated males with STIs i would like to disabuse your mind on that

There are many men who are silent carriers of stis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Angelfrost(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:

You see that lie up there...

Mr. Op actually believes some of us here were born last night!!!

Make we dey look the fake ass player! tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Nipplegodfather: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2022
Op,I think you should spend more time on ur studies,cos u have a lot of catching up to do as that (ignorance or not knowing how to spell n use of tenses) led u to dis point.

Seek ye first.

Forget this issue for now n fix the primary issue hence it will ALWAYS happen to u AGAIN N AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by frozen70(f): 10:01am On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:

You try, now you have lost the two look for the third one, by toasting another girl, keep counting until you are tired then you settle down with one

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:

A POWERFUL THREAD FROM AN EPIC IDIOT

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by daveson07: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2022
abbertee:

A man has no hole to hide STDs , or to get wide like lagos ibadan express way

wick.ed man
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2022
You scored an own goal embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:
What do u think I should have done
What you should do is take all the insults from NLers with philosophical calmness ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by bluefilm: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:

Did you guys have a threesome_ afterwards?
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Mariezaza1(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2022
GOFRONT:
The attitude of your Gf annoys you. But you never formally end the relationship with her....(PROBLEM 1)

While you left your own relationship pending, you went And met with another girl whom after you lied to her that you and your gf are no longer in contact, she beleived and you invited her to come cook, eat, watch movie and sleep on your bed......(PROBLEM 2).

Your cooking girl or Sleeping girl has her own Bf who even wants to marry her but she did not want because his from a fetish background........(PROBLEM 3).

Your Gf came to your house when you least expected her arrival and she has seen your cooking girlfriend lying on your bed......(PROBLEM 4)

Now you are tensed and sweating profusely, your gf is angry and you ve tried to convince her and she said No issues. But deep inside your conscience is eating you because you know your Gf is not really happy with you.......(PROBLEM 5)

And now you tried to put a call across to the other Sleeping girl who just left your house and she is not picking up again. she too don provoke be dat oo........(PROBLEM 5)

Wallahi, Problem nor dey finish true true.....I see problem and Confusion, Relationship Incompartibility everywhere in this OP matter......No wonder they say person wehn nor get Gf get peace of mind.

Abeg somebody give me link to download that song "problem e no dey finish make u try dey enjoy.

No Wahala by 1da banton

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by iscom(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2022
Do them together before they do you
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Johnkennie(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2022
Okay, it is true you cannot chase two rabbits at the same time angry

Since you cannot reverse the time. Let life continue.
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Frakintayo(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2022
Na wa o, u can't manage ordinary 2 girl friends. Somebody had wives & concubines in hundreds. In all thy getting get wisdom(lol).
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:

it's normal, as far as you are not married to her. You could also see another man on her bed. Don't allow situations like this trouble you. "Our girlfriend" "our boyfriend" is the motto of any relationship in Nigeria until u pay a prize on her
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by TeeFriz: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2022
Cheat cheater cheastest
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by MartinsD12(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:

You self confused, you said your girlfriend attitude is annoying that's why you hook with with another girl that has a boyfriend already mehn you are confused leave both girls and focus on your life, you don't know what you want.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2022
You are chopping the girlfriend of a fetish guy?
That's how people lose their life for nonsense!
Any girl that has the slightest linking of a fetish person to her, be it her parents, siblings, bf, even grandparents sef, omo I'm out oo. I can come and be packing evil spirits on my head like weavon!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by hoyze24: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2022
You wan dey prove wise. You go lose two of dem.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Ishilove: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:

Seems you are both jobless.

Which kind of friendship are you two carrying on that you can't introduce her to your girlfriend? You want to eat your cake and have it, abi? God don catch you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Remman(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2022
Lol... How you take meet the new girl to the extend she comes over and even cook for you while in a serious relationship? This tells a lot about women. If she's not faithful to her guy based on nonsense fetish background, then she can't be faithful to you. You don't know what she's telling another guy about you. Guy, your story is fishy because how you met this new girl to the extend she comes to your house is unknown! As for your girlfriend, whatever decision she takes is right because i won't advise her to end up with you. Because if there's crisis between you two in the future, it means you'll leave her and go elsewhere instead of looking for ways to make things right. A girl who visits a man and go into privacy things definitely has a plan.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Correcton(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2022
Walahi u are not serious at all, hahaa haba, this life already turned to upside down patapata. U don't know the meaning and important actions of marriage that is why u are took ur life to playing games. Am pity of u. Stop radarada and go back to your God ok.
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by andy4d2ofus(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2022
GOFRONT:

You finish work here. kudos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. / How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.