Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media (27554 Views)

Sweden Officially Joins NATO, Ending Decades Of Neutrality / Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by pegix(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2022
Sad ...they feelinh it so quick so hard

Nato my foot

They will only be there to manipulate

Seems y'all dont know what the russians are capable of
The usa clearly knowns this

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by DoggoneDogg: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
joyandfaith:

How many nukes were used to crash Soviet union? Russia has nothing to offer the world.[/s] Tell me one Russian invention that is benefiting the world.

Vodka grin
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by Mooh247: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2022
Who won die... Who wants war

Abeg go and negotiate with your brothers in Russia and let America be

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by DoggoneDogg: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
obedience4:

Mumu, in a nuclear war. It doesn't matter if you have the biggest nuke, a nuke is a nuke.. Pakistan the smallest nuclear power, possess a enough nuke to destroy the world ten times..
So calm down there is something called MAD.mutual Assured Destruction...
It simply means in advent of a nuclear war.. No body wins, you nuke me I nuke you..
[/s]

And Putin told you last week he was ready.
Question is: Are US/NATO ready??

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by gambojimeta: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2022
tsinzu:

Russian propaganda on reuters Some of you will just open your mouth and vomit ignorance all over the thread
That is not Reuters.

RT (Russian propaganda channel) is different from Reuter.

The guy you replied is right, so that makes you the one vomiting ignorance all over the thread grin

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by Mccullum: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Still doesn't change the fact that Russia won't succeed in it's evil motive..no matter how they try..I don't care how the issue is resolved all I know is it won't be in favor of Russia..
You were expecting me to say..oh no I am disappointed? cheesy
Nah.. high hope on Ukraine..we will come out as a conqueror.. cheesy kiss

It is favouring Russia with situation on ground, what Putin need is neutral status for Ukraine, he's getting that already.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2022
omenkaLives:
The world has become quite a funny place, especially with regards US foreign policy.

According to them, they're allowed to be friends with their arch enemies' neighbors, but their arch enemies are forbidden from coming anywhere close to their own neighbors, not even mere diplomatic ties.

The reason Russia is still q country today is because of its very strong military capabilities. Someone once said "for peace, me prepared for war". You prepare for war by bolstering your offensive and defensive capabilities, it is the most reliable deterrents against both internal and external agressions anyone could have. Between US and Russia, it is called MAD.

Well, I know they'd all sort themselves out eventually.
sweets good morning wink kiss
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by Samade7: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Name one NATO member that NATO came to their aid in time of war.

Name how many countries you have witnessed in war? cheesy
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Ukraine wanted to chill with the big boys but everyone is gangsta till Putin shows up

Note to all those pro-US noisemakers here.

Russia has the deadliest nuke in the world
Russia has the fastest missile in the world
Russia has the largest bomb in the world
Russia has the worst war terrain in the world

Nuff said.
Only illiterates writes this way….the US owns all you wrote,the only thing Russia as is the number of soldiers ready for war..where the US is paying for people to join its Army,Russian are evenly loyal to Putin!!!if NATO strikes Russia in 6 hours,Russia will call for seize fire….Yes Putin is a strong man,hitler did worse but what happened?If only trump could be given 48 hours to rule US right now,Russia go feel am…..

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2022
Mccullum:

It is favouring Russia with situation on ground, what Putin need is neutral status for Ukraine, he's getting that already.
Let's wait till he gets it in his next life.. wink
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by DoggoneDogg: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
NaughtyBrainiac:

I am not a supporter of the US but you need to stop overrating Russia. It sounds preposterous most times.

I only blame the decision makers in Ukraine because they don't seem to be wise and calculative.
[/s]

Overrate??

They are walking the walk while your almighty US/NATO are talking.

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by MrSensor(m): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2022
chatinent:
So the US is actually scared of Russia. Wow.
ukraine is not a member of nato yet hence the US is behaving and guided by the NaTO policy. But once Russia try to mess with a Nato country it will then know who US is.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by CoronaVirusPro: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2022
Nigeria should learn from this

When they get Biafra, Onitsha should be annexed. The River Niger is Nigerias property
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2022
obedience4:
Fake news... Following the war on CNN, fox ,and BBC, nothing like this.
Reason for all the misinformation, you rely only on western propaganda outlets. It’s on Aljazera, Rt etc. The western media only sells their narrative of events. They only sell their view of a narrative, little wonder a lot of you have been in support of the US in this issue that is as clear as day and night

5 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by nijanigga: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2022
Source is Russian media ,most nigetian youths will fall for fake news but they will be happy to read this

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by angelfallz(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2022
As a man I hate fighting, but I know in my heart that there would be times in my life that I would have to throw punches, kick, wrestle and fight.
No country wants war but there are times when war is inevitable.

Adedeji3764:
WE STAND AGAINST WAR!
LET PEACE REIGN PLS

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by DoggoneDogg: 9:04am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
Benz4pimp:
Only illiterates writes this way….the US owns all you wrote,the only thing Russia as is the number of soldiers ready for war..where the US is paying for people to join its Army,Russian are evenly loyal to Putin!!!if NATO strikes Russia in 6 hours,Russia will call for seize fire….Yes Putin is a strong man,hitler did worse but what happened?If only trump could be given 48 hours to rule US right now,Russia go feel am…..
[/s]

Noise.
Do 1% of all these noise abeg. We wan check something grin

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by Oshodipikin: 9:04am On Feb 25, 2022
Guyman02:
May commentators here actually got it right from the beginning that the West will push Ukraine into a conflict with Russia and won't help them if Russia decides to invade, all we have seen so far are press conferences and annoucement of sanctions on Twitter by western leaders.
I have learnt a lesson from this, if anyone asks you to go and collect something from a shop on credit that he will assist you to pay if the shop owner makes trouble, tell him to follow you and sign his name on the debtors list

I love your analysis.....

If big boy in my area asks me to go and poke a tyrant neighbour in the face, i will face ask him to do it and let me see how it is done first.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by mayor1814: 9:04am On Feb 25, 2022
That is the best. Innocent lives should not slaughtered unjustly. better to remain neutral than suffer bloodshed.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by Remman(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2022
chatinent:
So the US is actually scared of Russia. Wow.
the US is not scared of common Russia. The US president whose all order lies in his hands is the one scared of Russia as he doesn't want to make his tenure look like Trump's. Assuming somebody with a better brain was sitting as the US president, Russia would never had sent troops in the first place. This thing is all about timing. This is a matter of nuclear war if US goes in. So a lot of warnings has to go first before anything otherwise happens.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

And Putin told you last week he was ready.
Question is: Are US/NATO ready??
the main question is who as more to lose ?
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by IgOga(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2022
obedience4:
Fake news... Following the war on CNN, fox ,and BBC, nothing like this.

Zelensky openly accused NATO of abandoning him. Not that fake I would think...if you are surrounded and you are enemy no 1 with your friends afraid of Putin. What more can you do than to negotiate

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by obedience4(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2022
bestpunterever:
useless NATO that ran away with their tails between their legs in Afghanistan...
if it were to be armless Libya or Iraq they will be flexing muscles like hulk hogan, now General Putin is giving them woto woto..

Most people in narialand like you don't know anything about politics and wars.you Guy's just started being informed... The war in Afghanistan is not conventional war like the one going on, the Taliban didn't have territories they just attack and regroup..so you compare.. Saddam of Iraq was destroyed by NATO forces in conventional warfare..
Note cause I know you don't know anything..
The Soviet Union aka Russia were the first to attack Afghanistan and were defeated.. Please Google the Soviet Afghanistan war.. Most of you don't know that the Afghans defeated the Russia's.. You don't know anything.. Save yourself from ignorance.. And read more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by DoggoneDogg: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
Samade7:

Name how many countries you have witnessed in war? cheesy
[/s]

Serbia
Turkey
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by nijanigga: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2022
princeeze1:

Reason for all the misinformation, you rely only on western propaganda outlets. It’s on Aljazera, Rt etc. The western media only sells their narrative of events. They only sell their view of a narrative, little wonder a lot of you have been in support of the US in this issue that is as clear as day and night
Liar ,which aljazeera ? I just posted news on aljazeera .
Disgruntled Nigerian.

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by SweetSoup(m): 9:06am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Still doesn't change the fact that Russia won't succeed in it's evil motive..no matter how they try..I don't care how the issue is resolved all I know is it won't be in favor of Russia..
You were expecting me to say..oh no I am disappointed? cheesy
Nah.. high hope on Ukraine..we will come out as a conqueror.. cheesy kiss
"The Ukrainian president says Kiev has been left to fend for itself as NATO is “afraid” to give it any guarantees

Accusing the West of leaving Ukraine to face Moscow alone, President Volodymyr Zelensky said on Friday he was not afraid to negotiate an end to the Russian “invasion,” but would need security guarantees to do so.

Speaking in the early hours of the morning from Kiev, Zelensky said he had reached out to “partners” in the West to tell them that Ukraine’s fate was at stake.

“I asked them – are you with us?” Zelensky said. “They answered that they are with us, but they don’t want to take us into the alliance. I’ve asked 27 leaders of Europe, if Ukraine will be in NATO, I’ve asked them directly – all are afraid and did not respond.”
“We were left by ourselves. Who is ready to go to war for us? Honestly, I don’t see anybody. Who is ready to give Ukraine guarantees of NATO membership? Honestly, everybody is afraid,” the president added."

At the bolded, the fear of Russia nuclear arsenal is the beginning of wisdom....

4 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by newmoney133: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Name one NATO member that NATO came to their aid in time of war.

At present, NATO has 30 members. In 1949, there were 12 founding members of the Alliance: Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the United Kingdom and the United States. The other member countries are: Greece and Turkey (1952), Germany (1955), Spain (1982), the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland (1999), Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia (2004), Albania and Croatia (2009), Montenegro (2017) and North Macedonia (2020).I listed the countries for you so that you can point out any of them that were or are been victimised as Ukraine.You cant blame Nato for Ukraine woes.Why have they not joined long before now.The lesson i have learnt is that i will only Japa to NATO country.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by TheOgaBoss: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2022
moralistic:

After war, comes Peace

But with this incident, more countries will want to join NATO....

Because delay may be dangerous, just like in the case of ukraine
oga NATO will not just accept any country on the same level with ukrain, what military capacity is ukrain bringing to NATO that they don't already have? The only asset that ukrain has it it's strategic location to Russia, that is what made NATO interested in making ukrain a member state.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2022
Thank God. Please Putin here him out.and let's leave in peace again.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by angelfallz(m): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2022
NATO is an organisation created to contain Russia.
Ukraine joining NATO and bringing the NATO military hardware and missiles right to the doorstep of Russia is the bone of contention. And it is completely unacceptable, because it threatens Russian sovereignty.
Putin has repeatedly sort assurances that Ukraine would not join NATO and that NATO would stop expanding towards Russian borders, but he was ignored now Putin is reacting and many people are crying foul, what a world.
okeysoninv:
NATO needs to be overhauled. Some nations are not really committed to NATO example Germany, Hungary and others. Some others have agenda like France. USA and Britain should as matter of urgency to start looking for right partnership because these present NATO flaws can't be ignored. After Ukraine, Russia won't stop next is Baltic nation and Poland..just watch out

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by heniford2: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

My words remain the same Little boy..
u keep raging like a women on her hit period about this USA and NATo bullshit i almost bought the ideal but Russia keep bulling them badly undecided grin
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media by obailala(m): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Russia has already succeeded in this one.

Russia simply doesn't want Ukraine to join NATO because it doesnt want NATO warheads stationed in Ukraine, i.e. so close to Moscow.

“I asked them – are you with us?” Zelensky said. “They answered that they are with us, but they don’t want to take us into the alliance. I’ve asked 27 leaders of Europe, if Ukraine will be in NATO, I’ve asked them directly – all are afraid and did not respond.”
With this statement above, do you still think Russia hasnt succeeded?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Ethiopian Men Volunteer To Fight For Russia In Ukraine / Melania Trump Could Be Set To Divorce Donald Trump, Expert Says / 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.