Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Blood Oath - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Oath (9378 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. / Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Oath by btyfulmnd(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2011
I did a blood oath with an ex girlfriend of mine way back the university days out of ignorance and funny enough a lot has transpired between the both of us all this while, in terms of both of us not being together and moving on with our lives; but somehow we tend to come across each other despite all odds. So i keep wondering if it is the blood oath or destiny, views will be appreciated.
Re: Blood Oath by tellwisdom: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2011
Can i pee here and pass??
Re: Blood Oath by r231(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2011
undecided undecided

let me consult the herbalist grin
Re: Blood Oath by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2011
You did WHAT now?!! shocked
What the heck man?! why would you go ahead and do that?

You better get in touch with a good christian and have the both of you have a session of agreement to break it. Don't joke with your blood!
Re: Blood Oath by btyfulmnd(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2011
2buff:

You did WHAT now?!! shocked
What the heck man?! why would you go ahead and do that?

You better get in touch with a good christian and have the both of you have a session of agreement to break it. Don't joke with your blood!

Are you serious and is it that bad? i did it out of ignorance and honestly it is just of recent that it started giving course for concern. The funny part of it is that she is in the US while i am in Germany at the moment.
Re: Blood Oath by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2011
Initiate prayers to break that soul-link as soon as possible.
Re: Blood Oath by Excelboi(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2011
Op, pls dnt take it for a joke! I bet ur nt married yet,to even come across eachother all of a sudden after many yrs needs u to take a drastic step: try to break that bond cos it may have negative effect to you later on. PEACE
Re: Blood Oath by butterflyy(f): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2011
U were blind nw u can see, nw get blind again n marry her na. wetin sef
Re: Blood Oath by btyfulmnd(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2011
Excelboi:

Op, pls dnt take it for a joke! I bet your nt married yet,to even come across eachother all of a sudden after many yrs needs u to take a drastic step: try to break that bond cos it may have negative effect to you later on. PEACE

She has tried getting married and honestly none has worked, i tried keeping a steady relationship that might lead to marriage but honestly the whole stuff backfired. I want to move on but i am scared of failing again.
Re: Blood Oath by Excelboi(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2011
btyfulmnd:

She has tried getting married and honestly none has worked, i tried keeping a steady relationship that might lead to marriage but honestly the whole stuff backfired. I want to move on but i am scared of failing again.
can u see the bolded u typed urself? Dis is serious, depending on how powerful the covenant is! Mahn,u must marry her
Re: Blood Oath by Wislet(f): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2011
btyfulmnd:

OP, BLOOD IS SOMETHING U SHOULD NEVER JOKE WITH. You might have done it when u were starry-eyed and ignorant, but now you should know it is not ordinary. Get in touch with the girl, both of you should<must> visit a true man of God and undo(unsay) whatever it is you did or said together. Otherwise you will NEVER be free of her. Without that you cannot be free of her. Your spirits will always seek for each other. Even if you succeed in marrying de woman of your dreams, ur happiness will not last - cos u're still bound to someone else. Don't destroy ur future- act fast and free each other.
Re: Blood Oath by Wislet(f): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2011
Excelboi:

can u see the bolded u typed urself? Dis is serious, depending on how powerful the covenant is! Mahn,u must marry her
Don't advise wrongly. It is not a MUST for him to marry her. If they broke up, they couldn't have been compatible. Like i said OP, SEEK FOR A TRUE MAN OF GOD. Contact the girl. Convince her why u must, and Go together to break that covenant. I cannot overemphasize on 'TRUE'- someone that is truly an anointed child of God.
Re: Blood Oath by btyfulmnd(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2011
Wislet:

OP, BLOOD IS SOMETHING U SHOULD NEVER JOKE WITH. You might have done it when u were starry-eyed and ignorant, but now you should know it is not ordinary. Get in touch with the girl, both of you should<must> visit a true man of God and undo(unsay) whatever it is you did or said together. Otherwise you will NEVER be free of her. Without that you cannot be free of her. Your spirits will always seek for each other. Even if you succeed in marrying de woman of your dreams, your happiness will not last - cos u're still bound to someone else. Don't destroy your future- act fast and free each other.

Is it possible to do it separately? I am asking because i have tried avoiding her but she keeps insisting and i am sure she would resist any attempt if i bring up this issue. Cant i just meet a pastor and get it over with.
Re: Blood Oath by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2011
By faith, everything is possible.
Re: Blood Oath by btyfulmnd(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2011
2buff:

By faith, everything is possible.

That i know but i must be cautious because i need to know if doing it individually without her might have any consequence and if she holds any grudge against me,would it hold?
Re: Blood Oath by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2011
Well you shouldn't be keeping malice anyway.

You can let her know before hand what u intend to do. Schedule a time with her and your local pastor.
call her up during this time and all three of you agree to break things off in the spirit.

no travelling neccessary

she should be a part of it.
Re: Blood Oath by Wislet(f): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2011
btyfulmnd:

Is it possible to do it separately? I am asking because i have tried avoiding her but she keeps insisting and i am sure she would resist any attempt if i bring up this issue. Cant i just meet a pastor and get it over with.
what do u mean by u tried avoiding her but she insisted? Insisted on what?,,, And NO. You cannot do it separately. It was an AGREEMENT. One person alone cannot negotiate wit himself. Two or more parties are needed for it to be called an agreement(covenant). ,, The two of you spoke words TOGETHER in AGREEMENT. You MUST therefore come TOGETHER to CANCEL IT. U have to contact her and convince her of de importance of doing that. Even if she is angry wit you (maybe u were the one that caused the breakup), she cannot be blind or foolish enough to play with her future. It is affecting her too. Tell her of the consequences of not undoing dat. She needs to be free to be able to move ahead successfully- so no amount of anger against you should make her jeopardize that (if she is reasonable).
Re: Blood Oath by btyfulmnd(m): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2011
2buff:

Well you shouldn't be keeping malice anyway.

You can let her know before hand what u intend to do. Schedule a time with her and your local pastor.
call her up during this time and all three of you agree to break things off in the spirit.

no travelling neccessary

she should be a part of it.

It quite difficult cos she is in the states while i am in Germany and moreover i had suggested once to her that we go back home and sought things out but she objected.
Re: Blood Oath by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2011
K try do it on a weekend where you can both makeup for the time difference.
And let the third witness be the pastor.

No travelling should be necessary as long as there is faith.

It is a serious issue.
Re: Blood Oath by btyfulmnd(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2011
Wislet:

what do u mean by u tried avoiding her but she insisted? Insisted on what?,,, And NO. You cannot do it separately. It was an AGREEMENT. One person alone cannot negotiate wit himself. Two or more parties are needed for it to be called an agreement(covenant). ,, The two of you spoke words TOGETHER in AGREEMENT. You MUST therefore come TOGETHER to CANCEL IT. U have to contact her and convince her of de importance of doing that. Even if she is angry wit you (maybe u were the one that caused the breakup), she cannot be blind or foolish enough to play with her future. It is affecting her too. Tell her of the consequences of not undoing dat. She needs to be free to be able to move ahead successfully- so no amount of anger against you should make her jeopardize that (if she is reasonable).

Honestly Wislet i understand your stand on this and what i meant by avoiding her is, she has just gotten out of a relationship with so much disappointment and now that she was able to locate me, she is bent on having me back. Well to give you a summary,we broke up about four yrs ago and it was when she was in the States while i was back home,she just felt she needed to carry on after i was denied a visa to the states. we had no issues and i also moved on. I decided of late to get into facebook and behold she was there asking all our classmates of my whereabout, they told her i was in Germany i had no idea that she was still looking for me becós i had moved on with my life. i had to deactivate my account with facebook because of her but the blood oath is aactuallymy worry.
Re: Blood Oath by Goldieluks: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2011
@OP,marry her then,
or are you married already?
Re: Blood Oath by Wislet(f): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2011
btyfulmnd:

Honestly Wislet i understand your stand on this and what i meant by avoiding her is, she has just gotten out of a relationship with so much disappointment and now that she was able to locate me, she is bent on having me back. Well to give you a summary,we broke up about four yrs ago and it was when she was in the States while i was back home,she just felt she needed to carry on after i was denied a visa to the states. we had no issues and i also moved on. I decided of late to get into facebook and behold she was there asking all our classmates of my whereabout, they told her i was in Germany i had no idea that she was still looking for me becós i had moved on with my life. i had to deactivate my account with facebook because of her but the blood oath is aactuallymy worry.
I see. Hmmmmmm. Where breaking off is easier is when both parties don't want each other anymore. But when one of them still does, it could be difficult to get them to agree. This is why it must never be an option to do blood oath! I hope others are learning!
OP, my dear, from wat u wrote, it's glaring she still wants u back. But whether it's from the blood link still connecting you two or from true love is another matter. But the question is: Do U STILL LOVE HER?
Re: Blood Oath by btyfulmnd(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2011
In as much as i still have respect for her and what we shared, i dont love her anymore and i am not married. It might sound easy to say when one does not understand but whenever i tell her that i have moved on, she tends to bring back old memories and it's not funny.
Re: Blood Oath by Wislet(f): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2011
Well my dear, blood covenant was never funny. In as much as i feel for u, this is de punishment for ur few minutes carelessness. ,,. Ok. She still loves u/is attracted to u cos of de bond, but u don't love her anymore. Well, u have to get in touch with her. Stop avoiding her. Talk gently but convincingly to her on the importance of you two moving on. Let her understand u don't love her. Even if u guys get together, u will not value ur togetherness. No self-respecting woman will want a 'beg beg' relationship/settle for less. She must understand the need to free herself and future and move on. Above all, seek God's face. Talk to Him like a son to a father. Ask for His forgiveness and mercy, and grace. Tell Him to touch her heart to listen to u.
Re: Blood Oath by Mynd44: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2011
You people have seen to much NOLLYWOOD movies
Re: Blood Oath by stagger: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2011
If you love this girl, get her and marry her. Saves you both the trouble.
Re: Blood Oath by btyfulmnd(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2011
Mynd_44:

You people have seen to much NOLLYWOOD movies

This had nothing to do with NOLLYWOOD movies,have you ever been in a situation were atimes you are carried away with a few minutes pleasure and before you know it, you have crossed the boundary.
Re: Blood Oath by MMM2(m): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2011
op

wetin pikin dey carry play na e mama bre-ast no be e papa pen*s. undecided
Re: Blood Oath by btyfulmnd(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2011
M M M:

op

wetin pikin dey carry play na e mama bre-ast no be e papa pen*s. undecided
Na im be say i don shit 4 church abi, but for the fact that it was done out of ignorance will it still be binding? eventhough recent happenings makes it looks as if it is binding irrespective of ignorance or commitment.
Re: Blood Oath by 190: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2011
[size=18pt]OP U ARE IN SOUP [/size]
Re: Blood Oath by queend: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2011
I don't it works.
Re: Blood Oath by btyfulmnd(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2011
queend:

I don't it works.

then how comes we have both failed in keeping steady relationships or is it coincidence!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? / My Fiancee Lied About Her Age / I bet, you can't last two minutes in bed with me lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.