Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me (578 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by JEWELofHELL666: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
The national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to hand over power to him when he leaves n 2023.

The former Lagos governor had openly declared his intention to contest for President in 2023.

During his visit to the palace of the Ooni of Ife and Owa Obokun of Ijesaland, in Osun State, to seek their support, Tinubu said he stood with Buhari ahead of the 2015 election when he was contesting to be President.

“We went around the country in 2013 to campaign for Buhari. Again in 2019, we stood with him and he won,” he said.

“He will soon finish his tenure. I am saying they should not just leave the post; they should hand it over to me. I cannot demand it alone. I must seek your assistance.

“If monarchs in the region unite and ask for it, if we ask for the presidency gently that they should hand it over to us, I am ready to take over.

“I am competent, capable and fit to pilot the affairs of the country to greatness.”

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/25/buhari-should-hand-over-power-me-says-tinubu

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by MadamVanessa(f): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
shocked

The APC pee poo presidential aspirant has spoken.

It's somehow baffling and shocking how Tinubu is more concerned about rulling Nigeria instead of finding way of serving himself from the embarrassment of unconsciously urinating and defecating on his body.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Is like we will witness Russia vs Ukraine Nigerian version soon grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Emdnes: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Massiveglory: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
Desperado desperately hunting for president. Oga rest.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Felimax(m): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dream on BAT!
You can never get presidency. It will not be in your profile.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by SarkinYarki: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
You can see this clown knows he cannot win free and fair election, he wants to be handed it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Jones4190(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Just a reminder, Mikel obi marry from Russia too
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Omoodua007: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
He can. Contest but if plan is to field muslim Muslim he should forget about it
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Also-rock no be Lagos.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by nku5: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tinubu is Local with a capital L grin

So desperate and razz. He can't boast of any achievement or qualification for the post except that he used Lagos state money to make Buhari president. I thought he had enough sense to anoint his boy Osinbajo for president but obviously he does not.

They go teach am politics. It's not by using agbero to intimidate people like a tout

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by slimghost(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mad man! ��

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by kingyakos: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
as agbero wey him be, na so e go dey carry bottle for also rock dey burst fashola head

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Tingotoe: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
God this man is so so arrogant. He thinks the presidency is his by right. Even President Buhari never talked like this we he was campaigning for votes

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Mynd44: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2022

(1)

Biafra And Ukraine Wahala / Edo South Senatorial Hopeful, Valentine Asuen Visits NUJ Secretariat / Are Unknown Gunmen Truly IPOB ESN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.