Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) (69867 Views)

Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by CoronaVirusPro: 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
womenareapess:
false! Them didnt came back as refugees undecided your history is wrong on this particular aspect

Hello, after the world war, Jews settle in Palestine. The Nation was known as Palestine and never had their been any tussle about Palestine prior to the war. You have to follow accounted facts.

Was their Israel or boundary dispute in Palestine prior to world war? Yes or No

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by phorget(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
naija4life247:

If Russia is suspended from being a member of the UN Security Council, it means that Russia can take unilateral decision and action on any issue. Europe, US, Canada, Australia and Israel will cry blood if Russia decides to go solo.

Lol...
You mean Russia would dare fight in multiple fronts?

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
womenareapess:
just 7 days wars with 7nations with heavy artillery and and tanks but there was disgrace n grin

Let that fool ask why Egypt Syria retreat grin
The jews look @ black people like dogs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by BePrepared: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nbotee:

Can U explain to us how Isreali came to occupy Golan heights and other territories

They can't answer this ur question, just to post anything to show themselves as analyst analyzing what they don't know

2 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Levinas: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
They were on the land before Papa Abraham Father of the jews from Tehran came to beg them for space to pitch his tent, go back & read the book of Genesis again.

Confused human being spotted grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by womenareapess: 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The jews look @ black people like dogs.
have you seen any Jews looking at black people like dogs? undecided

Ain't Russia worse than Jews?

I have been to Russia and experience it!

2 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Yes

Only the intelligent can see it but CNN brainwashed zombies will still defend their slavemasters like the two crying above me.
From what I've seen you're the only one crying day and nights on different threads here on Nairaland. If only these people can just learn to ignore your bs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Hello, after the world war, Jews settle in Palestine. The Nation was known as Palestine and never had their been any tussle about Palestine prior to the war. You have to follow accounted facts.

Was their Israel or boundary dispute in Palestine prior to world war? Yes or No
No, after the Second World War, a new world order set in, America & Europe where looking for where to dump their European refugees, & they chose the State of Palestine.

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by nedekid: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Two can play this game. You don't recognize ours, we don't recognize yours too.

Russia just called out US hypocrisy. You are crying to save Ukraine while you are torturing & killing Syrians & Palestinians in the Middle East.

I love Putin grin
Bro, you are well informed.

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by nomenclature(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dont trying to explain to block heads
SarkinYarki:

What is his motive against the world ? He is the one in his country and the US is trying to use NATO to expand into his territory yet he is the problem
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
khalids:

If you are going by that theory then, the whole world will be at war.....

Original owners of America
Original owners of Canada
Original owners of Australia

On and On and On............I'm sure if you go back far enough we might even find the original owner of Nigeria
let those original owners come fight for their lands and take over it just like isreal did. Land can't not be given freely. Every good thing comes with a price. If the Palestinians can defeat isreal and take over, we will support bthem too
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Shebbs: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
You Guys Should Stop All This Nonsense War Me I Never Cash Out Oo���

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Sares2626236: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
smiley
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
khalids:

If you are going by that theory then, the whole world will be at war.....

Original owners of America
Original owners of Canada
Original owners of Australia

On and On and On............I'm sure if you go back far enough we might even find the original owner of Nigeria
let those original owners come fight for their lands and take over it just like isreal did. Land can't not be given freely. Every good thing comes with a price. If the Palestinians can defeat isreal and take over, we will support bthem too.

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by BePrepared: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Are you aware that there was no Israel before 1947 but Palestine existed?

Which school did u attend

U have the legal right for a full refund of school fees and extra charges 4 time wasted

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Dangrace01: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SO THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE CLAIMED THAT VERY LAND undecided

WHERE IS THAT LAND LOCATED IN THE PRESENT DAY MIDDLE EAST PLEASE

You are very close just keep asking and researching.

Brief history

After christ died isreal was destroyed

After world war 2

Un pushed Palestinians out of their and gave isreal and also didnt give isreal any border which means isreal can keep expanding as they like.

Search soap box on facebook.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by goodheart01: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
SarkinYarki:

What is his motive against the world ? He is the one in his country and the US is trying to use NATO to expand into his territory yet he is the problem

And how about him warning Finland?? Does anything concern Russia with Finland??
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Kingcalls: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
OneCorner:

Lol. U people with ur logic sef
It’s just like Mexicans claiming and bombing California just because they are the one that first settled there about 500yrs ago

They would have if they had the power ...
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
womenareapess:

Ain't Russia worse than Jews?

I have been to Russia and experience it!
Go Miami or New York City, even London, I know say you never comot Nigeria before, just yapping on your myopic ignorance. Nonsense Doughnut Brain.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Who said those Oyibos in so called Israel today are the real Jews of the Bible?

Even the books of revelation warns that the world will be deceived by Europe & America.

Which Oyibo persons comes from the Middle East, if not a migrant?

They steal a persons history & twist the facts to fit their own narrative, Imagine a Caucasian Like Benjamin Nethenyahu claiming he is from the Middle East?
mtcheeeew. As if you even believe in the book of REVELATION
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Ask the Oyibo& their propaganda that they used to deceive you.

Ask a Jew what Yeshua means to them, no more than a con man.
YOU ARE DEVIATING BUCKEYE.

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE THAT GOD GAVE A PROMISED LAND TO CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, THEN YOU SHOULD EQUALLY BE ABLE TO KNOW THE PARTICULAR PLACE THAT PROMISED LAND IS SITUATED.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by IPIGSRHYPO: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
I support Russia on this point. They are smart too, trying to divide the united front by bringing up the racist apartheid state of Israel.
They will never know peace as long as they treat the Palestinians as slaves. It's just common sense.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by nickyj19: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
undecided abeg who get sure game for Saturday & Sunday match
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
ifiokjohn:
mtcheeeew. As if you even believe in the book of REVELATION
Just the same way the Jews of Israel laughs @ you people that claim you are practicing pagan Christianity.

Why do you go to church in Sundays, if not to worship Sol, the Roman God of the Sun.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by womenareapess: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Go Miami or New York City, even London, I know say you never comot Nigeria before, just yapping on your myopic ignorance. Nonsense Doughnut Brain.
be objective and stop speaking like a vagina undecided

Is Miami or new York city a state in Israel? undecided
We are talking about Israel looking black people as dog and you are bringing Miami or new York city! undecided

Your IQ is that of a lizard, that I can confirm!

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by alabo1: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
womenareapess:
and aren't you aware that 7nations invaded Israel in 1950 but lost, hence the 7 days war undecided

Won't you see that as an act of God?
I don't have time to discuss with the non enlightened and fanatical. We are talking about states in the modern epoch. Even in early history Palestine existed before Israel. Where was the promised land of the Bible please?

Go and read and come back to me. I am done
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Mccullum: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Mr man, if Russia’s membership is proven to be for USSR just as was done with China and Taiwan, then they can loose it, because the seat they’re occupying is for USSR not for Russia.

You have to apply individually to be a member, they were allowed to continue with USSR seats because the world was fragile at the time, no one wanted to make that an issue, but now it is being used a loophole, and if Ukraine pushes forward with western support, it will happen. It has happened before so there’s nothing new.

Russia wrote UN of changing USSR seat to Russia Federation seat in UN permanent member of security council in 1992.. That's fact.

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by xeju: 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ghostrye:

gbam, you just explained the Ukraine Russia situation.
See, they are not so different after all
Are the two situations similar?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
womenareapess:
be objective and stop speaking like a vagina undecided

Is Miami or new York city a state in Israel? undecided
We are talking about Israel looking black people as dog and you are bringing Miami or new York city! undecided

Mumu did you say Jew or Israel, go back & read what you posted. Dundee.

womenareapess:
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by grandlexuz(m): 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

If you didn’t get the point that I meant permanent members, then you’re slow.

https://theconversation.com/amp/ukraine-invasion-should-russia-lose-its-seat-on-the-un-security-council-177870

There’s a little bit of history for you.

You definitely slower if you can't read between the lines to know if news outlets like CNN and BBC aren't reporting such minor distractions its because of lack of merits..This is not the first time Russia's succesion to the PSC would be call to question. It happened in 2014 during its annexation of Crimea. The answer in her permanent position lies in this..

A Continuing State, however, is the largest part of a country after a small part has broken away. It keeps the former rights and liabilities of the old country – including membership to international organisations and embassies.. Thus the legal framework done in 1991 is enough..You gerit
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by alabo1: 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
womenareapess:
and aren't you aware that 7nations invaded Israel in 1950 but lost, hence the 7 days war undecided

Won't you see that as an act of God?

Waw the 7 day war before or after 1947? Abeg
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by womenareapess: 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
alabo1:

I don't have time to discuss with the non enlightened and fanatical. We are talking about states in the modern epoch. Even in early history Palestine existed before Israel. Where was the promised land of the Bible please?

Go and read and come back to me. I am done
show me were is Palestinian land in the bible undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Naked Donald Trump Statues Erected In New York (Photos) / Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.