Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) (69980 Views)

Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by excel101(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
naija4life247:

If Russia is suspended from being a member of the UN Security Council, it means that Russia can take unilateral decision and action on any issue. Europe, US, Canada, Australia and Israel will cry blood if Russia decides to go solo.
Read book you no gree, see as you dey explain things like "agbero"

4 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dangrace01:

Yes na.

Google is your friend. Isreal never had an any land even from the bible. God showed Abraham a land his descendants would inherit. All isreali land is stolen both bible times and 1947.

Why do think God told them to kill people inhabiting the land before they occupy

ARE YOU SAYING THAT THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE FOLLOWED GOD’S INSTRUCTION undecided

3 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ade3131:

Bros, let our residence pastor talk naw....that OG dey always claim say him carry religion for head.

I know how socked he'll be to realize that Israel never had a land of their own....hence the reason why they were promised a land in the bible.

But were they able to make it to the promised land?

Who led them there?

And where is the location of that land in the present day global map?

...so I'm waiting to hear from him where that promised land is and who later took them there.
They have no land, after they were driven from the Middle East, like they were driven from Egypt, they roamed around Europe for over a thousand years, until Europe & America decided to dash them Palestine land in 1948.

The greatest injustice of apartheid till date for the Palestine, a second class citizen on your land.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by aribisala0(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Another reminder of one of many precedent illegalities that the US has done with impunity
That is the World Order where every one nods or keeps quiet. Israel has been steadily grabbing land with US support. So when Russia does something illegal a neutral should be able to say both are wrong but the reality of the world we live in might is right. The US has shown that countless times .This is nothing new.Did we not all watch like chickens when Libya and Iraq were destroyed and many African countries in the 70s and 80s. Angola , Congo, Zaire
Let us as Nigerians not take sides. See how quickly they rush to arm Ukraine but have been refusing us arm on flimsy grounds. Why are we siding with anyone. Are they really our friends? They brought instability to us from Libya and they owe us . That is how we should think . They owe us not the other way so why are some people so loyal to the US. Be neutral and see reality

8 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by KaluwisxPRO: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

U don't understand veto then ...one veto equals the rest veto it's that business

You want to Veto with which power when you’re being accused of not being a legit member since they never applied as the Russian federation, but continued with USSR seat which was already dissolved as a state 16days earlier.

Read Mr, you must not be taught everything in Life.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Voldoz: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
So we should just pursue Egypt, Algeria etc from Africa cause they are blacks moreover how they got here in the first place I don't know.

Japan, Korea and China etc look alike but India is different.

This world holds many secret.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by neuf(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Empty talk that ain't going no where.. cheesy
The evil must be crushed.. Putin is trying to spike unnecessary war..
His Evil motive against the world shall never come to pass..

man thought he'd find support out here in the real world.
Don't know We stand with Ukraine!
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Mumu.
NO INSULT PLEASE, LETS HAVE AN INTELLECTUAL CONVERSATION BUCKEYE

2 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Topzee109: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
NORSIYK:

Ukrainians are not terrorists, they don't go about committing mass shooting.
Ukrainians don't strap bombs and kill their imaginary enemies.
That's the difference, and why the whole world is standing with Ukraine
so Palestine are terrorists, foolish christians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by checkolatunji: 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Perfect Prophetic Superstorm is right in our Eyes. These are Preparations for the Ezekiel 38 &39 GogMagog Invasion of Israel.

Prophet Zechariah, tells us in the Last days, Israel will be the Focal point of World Conflict, and gives a Dire warning to the Nations who would dare go against Jerusalem.

Zechariah 12:2-3
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Folks! Bible is playing out live before our very eyes.

I Admonish, Plead and Warn all to come to JESUS Christ , Surrender to HIM, Live according to HIS Word and be Prepared because JESUS IS COMING!!

Bloody Hypocrite !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by DoggoneDogg: 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
Levinas:

U talk too much. U have opinion on everything
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by HenriGreat: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Russia should just stay away from the matter that concerns Israel.
For your company registration; Business name or Ltd call us on 07038174790

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Dangrace01: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:

I didnt say that.

Im just telling you God gave them another man's land. They killed the original owners and claimed it.

Europeans did same thing to native Americans

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Kingspin(m): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
naija4life247:

If Russia is suspended from being a member of the UN Security Council, it means that Russia can take unilateral decision and action on any issue. Europe, US, Canada, Australia and Israel will cry blood if Russia decides to go solo.
The way you guys praise PUTIN, bros all of us cannot mad as the same time.

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lussia under Putin.

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by mrvitalis(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

You want to Veto with which power when you’re being accused of not being a legit member since they never applied as the Russian federation, but continued with USSR seat which was already dissolved as a state 16days earlier.

Read Mr, you must not be taught everything in Life.
Lol ...na mouth sha ....no need to reply you again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by slimghost(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:
Israel seems guilty of what we today accuse Russia of...

Yes they are but because they are in good stead with America, nobody is saying anything.
The hypocrisy stinks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by NofiuFade(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
No wahaala grin we all see this coming! I only pity Africa most especially Nigeria that did not prepare for the calamity that's about to befall the whole world in the next coming days
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:

Which God? Know me those Jews hand over Jesus Christ to the romans to be executed, Didn’t they choose a condemned criminal over your so called Lord & Savior?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by drakeli: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
babablogger:

He’s right the land they currently occupy was given to them by Palestine, seems you read your bible too much and forget history ��
From whom did the Palestinian Arabs take the land from? Go and research the battle for Jerusalem. Who were the people living in Jerusalem before Islam was born in the 6th century? Of course not the so called Palestinian. Palestinians never existed.

Palestinians as we know them today are descendants of Arab invaders after Saladin conquered Jerusalem. Just like the North African Arabs too are descendants of North African Arab invaders

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by oluwaseyi0: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
khalids:

If you are going by that theory then, the whole world will be at war.....

Original owners of America
Original owners of Canada
Original owners of Australia

On and On and On............I'm sure if you go back far enough we might even find the original owner of Nigeria

Even from the Bible isrealite chased out the inhabitants of Israel and forcefully take over the place, Abraham has no land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Faber:

Where was Palestine in 63 BCE when the Romans invaded Israel?
So my land was captured and I ran away, after much much, I came back to collect my land, you come rename my land, talk say na your own, you day whine me?

If Fulani herdsmen come with a claim that your village belonged to them 2063 years ago, will you pack your load and leave?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Dididrumz(m): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
naija4life247:

Israel sef go follow cry blood? You must be joking. Underestimate Israel, na You sabi.

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by kissdabride: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
naija4life247:

And Russia will destroy herself technically.
BTW have you heard of G7 before
Russia can't match if she choose to go solo don't be too obsessed with Russia.

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Mccullum: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

And Ukraine is dragging Russia out as at yesterday for not being a legit member of the UN Security Council, since you have to apply individually to be a member.

Russia never did but continued that of USSR which was concluded desolved 16days earlier than their request to continue with the USSR seat.

There’s a UN meeting today, and that topic is gaining Attention at the UN to strip Russia their Security Council seat.

Putin may have miscalculated his moves, hence he’s open to Negotiations even though he’s got the upper hand with NATO and US doing nothing physically.

Do you understand veto power? China can vetoed it, nothing others can do, international power politics is not Nigeria politics, go and study it very well.

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Heffalump(m): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Two can play this game. You don't recognize ours, we don't recognize yours too.

Russia just called out US hypocrisy. You are crying to save Ukraine while you are torturing & killing Syrians & Palestinians in the Middle East.
I love Putin grin

I've been following your posts for a while now and your anti semitic views are well pronounced.
You must be a nihilistic and fanatical Islamic being. No sane mind will applaud the Russian invasion of Ukraine, but you see no fault in that. Now, you've turned your attention to Israel. If you don't know how to comment, better hold your peace and read comments from others only.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by VULCAN(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
You are not among the intelligent because intelligent people study while dumb people depend on rumours and other people's thinking.

Stop being lazy and go watch videos on YouTube to educate yourself about how Israel got the Golan.

It's fascinating and they have every right to it!

DoggoneDogg:

Yes

Only the intelligent can see it but CNN brainwashed zombies will still defend their slavemasters like the two crying above me.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
HenriGreat:
Russia should just stay away from the matter that concerns Israel.
For your company registration; Business name or Ltd call us on 07038174790
Same Israel that laughs @ people practicing paganism in the name of so called Christianity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by grandlexuz(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

So does every country on the security council. Clearly you’ve missed the point since you lack comprehension or have no idea about what I just said.

Not every country on the security council but those countries having a Permanent sit on the security council. Russia has a permanent sit and this story of being expulsed from the chamber is a palm wine joint story. School me again on the process of unseating them and a reputble link to your story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by abimic(m): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
emmykk:

You are over hyping Russian 5secs US can take out Russian not to mention combine force. Of NATO.

What they are considering the innocent death

USA can't dare try it on their own and win. With allies involved for both nations, the results could swing in both directions, tech analyst from over the world even gave Russia a nod to win a war with NATO, but I'm sure that would be Russia been backed with allies.

If USA go head on with Russia, no one can tell the winner and the damage on both sides would be disastrous. When I checked the military capabilities of both countries by weaponry both land, air and naval, I know the reason why US and her allies didn't want to go to an avoidable, needless war with Russia. Russia is deadly, and her military readiness is almost equivalent to USA. UK and France are no match , Russia is the only country in the world that boast of hypersonic missile and their ballistic missiles have far reaching range than all of USA and her allies combined. Russia didn't come to play, they have military strength that if merged with just NK, can submerge the whole World, Nigeria inclusive.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by buckeyemedia: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
kissdabride:
And Russia will destroy herself technically.
BTW have you heard of G7 before
Russia can't match if she choose to go solo don't be too obsessed with Russia.
What is G7, how many Black Countries are in G7? Nonsense imperialist, by Jehovah’s strength we will use 419 to get reparation from the imperialist Zionists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Cloud007: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Are you aware that there was no Israel before 1947 but Palestine existed?
when extreme hatred got a face.... Just chill ehn... your assertions are becoming laughable. You are trying so hard to be relevant against the west. grin cheesy. Pls keep up your hustle.... cool cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Naked Donald Trump Statues Erected In New York (Photos) / Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed / Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.