Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) (71502 Views)

Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by starlingbawa(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Two can play this game. You don't recognize ours, we don't recognize yours too.

Russia just called out US hypocrisy. You are crying to save Ukraine while you are torturing & killing Syrians & Palestinians in the Middle East.

I love Putin grin

What exactly do you love about all of this?

Have you seen the photos of the carnage on AlJazeera and CNN?

Have you seen the millions of displaced Ukranians?

Have you seen the photos of the destruction to Ukranian cities?

Do you realize that Innocent civilians have been killed?

Invading a sovereign country in 2022 and not like we were in the medieval times or the middle ages...

Anyway na so Hitler and Musillini start and you and i both know why they ended tragically abi?

Do ponder on this...

Cheers!!!
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by starlingbawa(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Two can play this game. You don't recognize ours, we don't recognize yours too.

Russia just called out US hypocrisy. You are crying to save Ukraine while you are torturing & killing Syrians & Palestinians in the Middle East.

I love Putin grin

Invading a sovereign country in 2022 and not like we were in the medieval times or the middle ages...

Anyway na so Hitler and Musillini start and you and i both know how they ended tragically abi?

Do ponder on this...

Cheers!!!
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by PaNnamdi: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Which Ukraine was captured? You obviously don't know the meaning of "captured" in war.

Go and learn first, you bloody, ignorant Islamist.
Invasion and capturing don't mean the same thing. As at this moment, Ukraine hasn't been captured.
I doubt if you have any television in your house.
Kyiv Is under attack and u are here talking ignorantly.

Capital city is about to fall and u say the country never fall. grin

Una reasoning dey amuse me cheesy
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:58am On Feb 27, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Kyiv Is under attack and u are here talking ignorantly.

Capital city is about to fall and u say the country never fall. grin

Una reasoning dey amuse me cheesy

Why won't intelligent reasoning amuse a blockhead?

Does being under attack mean the same thing as being captured?

Many parts of Nigeria have been under attacks by different actors.
Does that mean Nigeria has been captured?
I hope I'm not wasting my time arguing with an uninformed and inexperienced secondary school boy

So far, it's only some Nigerians/Africans and some Asian Islamists that have been hyping and praising Putin for invading a sovereign country.
That tells alot about the mentality of people from these parts of the world

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Omeizadean(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2022
NORSIYK:

Ukrainians are not terrorists, they don't go about committing mass shooting.
Ukrainians don't strap bombs and kill their imaginary enemies.
That's the difference, and why the whole world is standing with Ukraine

This one IQ have been seriously reduced by western propaganda.
Do u know about the Minsk accord and why it was conceived?
Zelensky as US puppet was systemically killing the people of Donbas region and sidelining them.
The Arab didn't just start killing. They have to defend themselves against the brazen and wanton killing and meddling of the west.
U need other source of news.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Omeizadean(m): 10:03am On Feb 27, 2022
gambojimeta:
This is why the Nigerian Muslims on Nairaland have been supporting Russia

This we already know. If you don't know, then you ain't that smart

grin

Same reason the nairaland Christians have been supporting America and Israel atrocity in the middle east. Classic case of what's good for the Geese is good for the Gander.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Omeizadean(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2022
Would u be humble and honest enough to say Israel emerged a Victor because America and Bristish help it? Ever since then they have been arming Israel and even have budget for Israel.

spartan117:

No the two events are different. Syria and the Arab coalition declared war on Israel and sought to completely wipe Israel from the face of the earth. But Israel struck them preemptively and humiliated all the Arab coalition, seizing the Golan heights among other territories as spoils of war.

In Russia's case they are the aggressors, they annexed Crimea without any provocation or war being declared which is completely illegal. Now they have invaded a sovereign country and killed innocent people.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Omeizadean(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2022
tctrills:

First, the Us was not involved in any way in the six-day war so what hypocrisy are you talking about. Second, do you even know the history of that war?
This could help you.
Prior to the start of the war, attacks conducted against Israel by fledgling Palestinian guerrilla groups based in Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan had increased, leading to costly Israeli reprisals. In November 1966 an Israeli strike on the village of Al-Samūʿ in the Jordanian West Bank left 18 dead and 54 wounded, and, during an air battle with Syria in April 1967, the Israeli Air Force shot down six Syrian MiG fighter jets. In addition, Soviet intelligence reports in May indicated that Israel was planning a campaign against Syria, and, although inaccurate, the information further heightened tensions between Israel and its Arab neighbours.

Egyptian Pres. Gamal Abdel Nasser had previously come under sharp criticism for his failure to aid Syria and Jordan against Israel; he had also been accused of hiding behind the United Nations Emergency Force (UNEF) stationed at Egypt’s border with Israel in the Sinai. Now, however, he moved to unambiguously demonstrate support for Syria: on May 14, 1967, Nasser mobilized Egyptian forces in the Sinai; on May 18 he formally requested the removal of the UNEF stationed there; and on May 22 he closed the Gulf of Aqaba to Israeli shipping, thus instituting an effective blockade of the port city of Elat in southern Israel. On May 30, King Hussein of Jordan arrived in Cairo to sign a mutual defense pact with Egypt, placing Jordanian forces under Egyptian command; shortly thereafter, Iraq too joined the alliance.

In response to the apparent mobilization of its Arab neighbours, early on the morning of June 5, Israel staged a sudden preemptive air assault that destroyed more than 90 percent Egypt’s air force on the tarmac. A similar air assault incapacitated the Syrian air force. Without cover from the air, the Egyptian army was left vulnerable to attack. Within three days the Israelis had achieved an overwhelming victory on the ground, capturing the Gaza Strip and all of the Sinai Peninsula up to the east bank of the Suez Canal.

Hahaha haha dude u no try ohh. Even if ur Jesus appears to u and told u Israel singlehandedly achieved this collosal feat against well established Arab league u for question am naa. Oh no u don't have rational thinking again all because of bias western media and propaganda.
Let me tell u even in present day Israel can not defeat Egypt in a war without western support— talk less of back then that Egypt is one of the military powerhouse.
Religious and sentiment have eaten so deep into my country men's brain. The part that can conduct critical evaluation.
Let me guess Israel wins because they are the apple of God's eye abi? Ehen that's what I thought too.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Omeizadean(m): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2022
starlingbawa:

Anyway na so Hitler and Musillini start and you and i both know why they ended tragically abi?

Do ponder on this...

Cheers!!!

Maybe he turned a blind eye just like u have turned blind eyes on many occasions that Israel commits pogroms against Palestinians.
Many of us asked u all this same question you are asking then but all we got is "long live israel"
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by spartan117(m): 10:51am On Feb 27, 2022
Omeizadean:
Would u be humble and honest enough to say Israel emerged a Victor because America and Bristish help it? Ever since then they have been arming Israel and even have budget for Israel.

Yeah sure they are allies after all just the way Syria is allied to Russia and do get weapons from them.

But the events of the six day war in 1967 proves that Israel is more than capable of defending itself with little or no support from the west.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by NORSIYK(m): 10:55am On Feb 27, 2022
Omeizadean:

This one IQ have been seriously reduced by western propaganda.
Do u know about the Minsk accord and why it was conceived?
Zelensky as US puppet was systemically killing the people of Donbas region and sidelining them.
The Arab didn't just start killing. They have to defend themselves against the brazen and wanton killing and meddling of the west.
U need other source of news.

You are very ignorant and uninformed.
Who started the killings in Donbas region?
Besides Donbas is a region in Ukraine
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by tctrills: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
Omeizadean:

Hahaha haha dude u no try ohh. Even if ur Jesus appears to u and told u Israel singlehandedly achieved this collosal feat against well established Arab league u for question am naa. Oh no u don't have rational thinking again all because of bias western media and propaganda.
Let me tell u even in present day Israel can not defeat Egypt in a war without western support— talk less of back then that Egypt is one of the military powerhouse.
Religious and sentiment have eaten so deep into my country men's brain. The part that can conduct critical evaluation.
Let me guess Israel wins because they are the apple of God's eye abi? Ehen that's what I thought too.
Your opinion is not based or rooted in any history facts.
In my entire argument, I never spoke about religion because I never mix religion and politics.
Just so you know, it was only after the 6 day war in 1967 that the US changed its policy on Isreal. Prior to this, most of Isreal weapons were imported from France.
And the Arab world got much of their weapons from Russia.
The first 3 wars from 1948 to 1967 were fought without the influence of the US.
Plus do you research let's not be religious zealots.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by tctrills: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Omeizadean:

Again sir I need you to rely on history and facts not hear say.
I do not know if it was because isreal is the apple of God's eyes or not. Religion has nothing to do with the facts that from all historic accounts, isreal had a smaller less equipped army but they were smarter and braver.
The Arab League fought like idiots and were defeated in 3 separate wars form 1948 to 1967.
Again, American support for isreal because official in 1967 after the 6 day war.
The records are there for you to read.
You can compare the size of the isreali army to the Arab League. You and also compete number of tanks, airplane and artillery. The Israeli were outnumbered but Arab forces lacked the brains.
Just so you know, before 1968, the Jews fought mostly with French made planes not American planes.
As for guns, the depended on the Uzi, a gun made in Israel and Russian AK47.
Please go back to history.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Boss469(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
Omeizadean:

This guy na joke.

Check the weapons Israel they export and check the weapons Arab states they export and see the difference.

Israel air Force is superior in middle east....no country fit challenge bro
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Omeizadean(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2022
Boss469:

This guy na joke.

Check the weapons Israel they export and check the weapons Arab states they export and see the difference.

Israel air Force is superior in middle east....no country fit challenge bro

Half of the weapons are designed by American Jews identifying as Israelis, the rest are stolen from America and elsewhere just like they walk into America's nuclear base in Broad day light and cart away their nuclear Arsenal. Filthy Israel feeling entitled always because they felt a pogrom was committed against them. What do we Africans say or do then after we were subjected to slavery and pogroms for centuries?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Boss469(m): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2022
Omeizadean:

Half of the weapons are designed by American Jews identifying as Israelis, the rest are stolen from America and elsewhere just like they walk into America's nuclear base in Broad day light and cart away their nuclear Arsenal. Filthy Israel feeling entitled always because they felt a pogrom was committed against them. What do we Africans say or do then after we were subjected to slavery and pogroms for centuries?

Give me your source from where the Israelis stole nuclear arsenal.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Omeizadean(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2022
Boss469:

Give me your source from where the Israelis stole nuclear arsenal.

Man Google is ur friend.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Boss469(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Omeizadean:

Man Google is ur friend.

You're just here spreading fake news . You're anti-semite give me your source and you're telling me to check what's not in any search engine.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by compton11(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Thelife:

So you finally believe they (Israel) are Jews?

You are just displaying your stupidity all over the thread.

Shameless head slammer toll grin grin. What did I expect from a devil(allah) worshippers.
have u tell the Arab Christians that Allah is a devil?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Thelife: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2022
compton11:
have u tell the Arab Christians that Allah is a devil?

Arab Christian? You mean the Arab in Saudi, Qatar and UAE grin grin or which Arab Christian?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Boss469(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The jews look @ black people like dogs.

But they have beta jews
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by compton11(m): 9:22am On Mar 04, 2022
Thelife:

Arab Christian? You mean the Arab in Saudi, Qatar and UAE grin grin or which Arab Christian?
stupid ass nigga

So u don't know the Arab Christians of Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, Israel,Iraq?

Even Lebanon and Palestine have highest population of Arab that are Christians in Arab world.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by compton11(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2022
Boss469:

But they have beta jews
which beta Jews?

The Ethiopian Jews they treat like shit.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Boss469(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2022
compton11:
which beta Jews?

The Ethiopian Jews they treat like shit.

Lol...but ethiopians Jews are in government.

What about the way Arabs countries are treating blacks from terrorists patron(Qatar) to Saudi Arabia,Kuwait,Bahrain,Libya, Morocco...if you're talking about the way Jews are treated u should do ya research well.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by babablogger: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2022
ivolt:

How can palestine give out a land it doesn't own?
When did this gifting take place?
1947 read your history not books about fairytales
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by compton11(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Boss469:

Lol...but ethiopians Jews are in government.

What about the way Arabs countries are treating blacks from terrorists patron(Qatar) to Saudi Arabia,Kuwait,Bahrain,Libya, Morocco...if you're talking about the way Jews are treated u should do ya research well.
nigga I know that Arab also treat black like shit but are u saying beta Jews are treated right?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Boss469(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2022
compton11:
nigga I know that Arab also treat black like shit but are u saying beta Jews are treated right?

They are treated better than how Arabs treat blacks.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Boss469(m): 10:26am On Mar 04, 2022
babablogger:

Check this out

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by compton11(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2022
Boss469:

They are treated better than how Arabs treat blacks.
but you know they are treated bad.

Are they so called god people supposed to be doing that?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Boss469(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2022
compton11:
but you know they are treated bad.

Are they so called god people supposed to be doing that?

Bro they are not treated badly... There's difference between our argument. Arabs still sells Africans as slaves, yea there's racism in Israel but they don't sell Africans as slaves.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by ivolt: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2022
babablogger:
The fact that you don't know that Palestine has never been a country is quite shocking.
So, take your own advice, read real history.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by compton11(m): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2022
Boss469:

Bro they are not treated badly... There's difference between our argument. Arabs still sells Africans as slaves, yea there's racism in Israel but they don't sell Africans as slaves.
bro stop using Arab racism as an excuse for Jew racism on black.

Ethiopian and east Africans people in Israel are complaining about this

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.independent.co.uk/independentpremium/long-reads/black-lives-matter-racism-israel-palestine-jewish-refugees-ethiopia-us-a9646526.html&ved=2ahUKEwjcttrynaz2AhWegP0HHS2fC1IQFnoECAsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1wEa6OMwR2fS_7Oim3uxJn

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) / Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.