Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Please I need help. My life is crashing - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I need help. My life is crashing (32690 Views)

Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / Life Is More Meaningless With God / Help My Business Is Crashing, God Accept My Offering ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by 4lorunsho(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2022
Bro, send the money into my account and lets see maybe it will vanish but we will use it to build estates
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Emmanuel30a: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2022
Send me the money if you can. Assuredly, I can keep it for you.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Omo9ja147(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2022
Chat me up in this number...07069715553

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Alkason: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2022
jclassiq:

Because these men have a direct line to God abi? How do people reason like this? Why is it that he cannot pray on his own and God answers him?

Deceiver
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Zulu2022: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2022
Did u put hand in bad thing to make money,if not,go and consult and do divinition,ask questions,u will get answer..some Happening are beyond we human and only the spirit can explain cos so many go on in dis world we don't understand
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Dameland: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2022
Whenever you regained consciousness from the cough did you ever consider closing the forex account for good?. To check where next the money will disappear to. Its obvious that Forex is a bad investment for you.

Freedom2022:

I agree with you that my glory has been attacked. I have some things that i can't reveal here but it is very serious. How i can recover my glory is what i seek because right now it is almost finished,

3 Likes

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by bestpunterever: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2022
mybiz234:

[s]Do you spend the money on cough drug or you lose it via Forex trading?[/s]

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

I will be reading advices and recommendations here and i pray God guide me to pick the best because i know someone will recommend something that will change the narrative.

If you're not looking for just a quick fix, but for a lasting solution, you need to genuinely repent and start to keep the Word of God.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by BeautifulSolace(f): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2022
webizone:
Do you stay in Lagos?

Nah.

I am a village Mgbeke cheesy
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by ayshacom: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2022
One good thing about being logic is to check your habit and your character to see where you are wrong and amend.

If u are sure is something beyond your control u can seek professional or spiritual help.

Most of our problems in Nigeria is not spiritual. We don't want to accept the fact that we are the Genesis of our own problems.

It is soothing to shift the blame to another thing.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by aloma007(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

Discriminate? I am looking for a solution to better my life.

Go to Abule-Oloni in Lantoro junction, Abeokuta and ask for Baba Obabiyi's church.

He will only ask you to come with your trust in God and you will receive the nature you seek.

Mind you, his church is not this super big churches class oo.

One last time I recommend him.

Do remember sometimes it is not by coming to donate makes one helpful.

Grab it and thank me later.

Freedom to everyone in whatever type of horrible circumstances.

May God almighty grant us all our different desires.... Amen

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Gentlebuka(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2022
Candidlady:
Keep waiting on church or pastor to deliver you

You have to deliver yourself first!!!!

Hopefully you find that which you seek

Must you be f*cking rude?

You can put ur advice forward without being rude
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by kanmi4gold: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:
Hello people. Please i beg someone here who is sincere and have the fear of God and want progress for his fellow human being to recommend a place where i can receive deliverance. The last 8 years of my life has been HORRIBLE. MONEY CANNOT STAY IN MY HAND FOR 48 HOURS and it is gone. I will not exaggerate, i have lost over 30 million naira over the past 10 years and i have been in DEBT for over 8 years consistently. I have NEVER been happy for straight 1 week for the past 10 years. Once money gets to my hand, it vanishes within 48 hours. I don't want to mention what it goes into because people are actually making millions from it so as not to discourage people. IT IS JUST ABOUT ME.
Now let me say something.

Whenever I have money with me, a mysterious cough starts and once the money is gone, the cough goes. It has been like this for the past 8 years. I cant explain it.

Right now, it has gotten to the worst and no matter how much is with me, it goes within hours. For example, if someone send me money right now, a mysterious cough will start in less than 30 minutes that the money gets to me and immediately i will not know what i am doing again (for real). Then i deposit all the money immediately into my Forex account, then this cough will get intense, i will cough and cough without stopping and before i know what is happening, the money is gone. Then that is when i realize and come back to my senses. I am been real and this is a true life situation.

Please guys dont joke with this because my life ruined right now. I can't boast of anything in my life right now. I have NOTHING. and the worst part of this is that i owe all loan apps money. I owe about 20 apps money as of today and all loans due and they have rubbished me already which as been going on for the past 8 years too.

I have tried to find out what could be wrong with me and i believe there is an unfamiliar force in my life. I can't explain somethings here but i need a powerful/powerful men/man of God to lead me through because i am ready to embark on a journey to redeem my lost glory. I have tried several time on my own but i think i am facing a lot of resistance and i give up almost immediately. Some people call it "agbana" but this type is so strong in my life and needed to be broken else i will be finished completely because right now, i am at the last days of destruction.

To shock you guys, i have someone in my family that experienced this thing too but in a different dimension and recently another person (i dont want to give too much information).

I have come to realize or believe that its is either a generational curse (ogun idile) or something i dont understand. See guys, something is happening spiritually in my life that is manifesting physically and this has to be broken IMMEDIATELY. Some people here may think otherwise which i agree with for a long time until i begin to see a pattern and i can tell it is not ordinary.

Right now, i have run away from home and i have promised myself never to return until this chain is broken.

I will be reading advices and recommendations here and i pray God guide me to pick the best because i know someone will recommend something that will change the narrative.

PLEASE GUYS, THIS IS A LIFE ISSUE AND I HAVE GONE TROUGH A LOT ALREADY. PLEASE DON'T ADD TO MY PAINS AND SORROWS. IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD TO JUST READ.

UPDATE

I think i need to add this. On 3 occasions, i got a very juicy high paying job with big companies in Nigeria. One is one of the top 5 big companies in Nigeria and have spread across some African countries while another is one of the top 5 companies in the world (It is a big company). But guess what? My offers on the 3 different occasions were withdrawn few days to resumption without any explanation. Is it a coincidence?
1.Delete your forex account and anything related to forex, whether on telegram, WhatsApp or any other forex group you belongs
2.)Forgive yourself and forget all your losses
3) Focus on other things and be disciplined
4)If you are a Christian spend more time on reading your Bible and prayers
5) spend time on verses of the Bible that deals with what your are passing through and meditate on them sincerely
6) Be consistence on these rules and you will be delivered without visiting any deliverance house.

3 Likes

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by matrixmuzi: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:
Hello people. Please i beg someone here who is sincere and have the fear of God and want progress for his fellow human being to recommend a place where i can receive deliverance. The last 8 years of my life has been HORRIBLE. MONEY CANNOT STAY IN MY HAND FOR 48 HOURS and it is gone. I will not exaggerate, i have lost over 30 million naira over the past 10 years and i have been in DEBT for over 8 years consistently. I have NEVER been happy for straight 1 week for the past 10 years. Once money gets to my hand, it vanishes within 48 hours. I don't want to mention what it goes into because people are actually making millions from it so as not to discourage people. IT IS JUST ABOUT ME.

Whenever I have money with me, a mysterious cough starts and once the money is gone, the cough goes. It has been like this for the past 8 years. I cant explain it.

Right now, it has gotten to the worst and no matter how much is with me, it goes within hours. For example, if someone send me money right now, a mysterious cough will start in less than 30 minutes that the money gets to me and immediately i will not know what i am doing again (for real). Then i deposit all the money immediately into my Forex account, then this cough will get intense, i will cough and cough without stopping and before i know what is happening, the money is gone. Then that is when i realize and come back to my senses. I am been real and this is a true life situation.

Please guys dont joke with this because my life ruined right now. I can't boast of anything in my life right now. I have NOTHING. and the worst part of this is that i owe all loan apps money. I owe about 20 apps money as of today and all loans due and they have rubbished me already which as been going on for the past 8 years too.

I have tried to find out what could be wrong with me and i believe there is an unfamiliar force in my life. I can't explain somethings here but i need a powerful/powerful men/man of God to lead me through because i am ready to embark on a journey to redeem my lost glory. I have tried several time on my own but i think i am facing a lot of resistance and i give up almost immediately. Some people call it "agbana" but this type is so strong in my life and needed to be broken else i will be finished completely because right now, i am at the last days of destruction.

To shock you guys, i have someone in my family that experienced this thing too but in a different dimension and recently another person (i dont want to give too much information).

I have come to realize or believe that its is either a generational curse (ogun idile) or something i dont understand. See guys, something is happening spiritually in my life that is manifesting physically and this has to be broken IMMEDIATELY. Some people here may think otherwise which i agree with for a long time until i begin to see a pattern and i can tell it is not ordinary.

Right now, i have run away from home and i have promised myself never to return until this chain is broken.

PLEASE GUYS, THIS IS A LIFE ISSUE AND I HAVE GONE TROUGH A LOT ALREADY. PLEASE DON'T ADD TO MY PAINS AND SORROWS. IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD TO JUST READ.

UPDATE

I think i need to add this. On 3 occasions, i got a very juicy high paying job with big companies in Nigeria. One is one of the top 5 big companies in Nigeria and have spread across some African countries while another is one of the top 5 companies in the world (It is a big company). But guess what? My offers on the 3 different occasions were withdrawn few days to resumption without any explanation. Is it a coincidence?

First of all I will
Need to ask you if u dream. Do ubhave strange dreams like eating in the dream, do u see people or unknown faces take money from your hand. Do I see people asking you for money in the dream. If you can describe your dream life I can help u. I had something close to ur own but I defeated them because I later came to understand my dream and crushed their attacks.

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by lolu2019: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

Exactly. I get money steady in the last 10 years but i cant use it to do anything.
One 3 different occasions, i had 3.5 million and and other 1.5 million deposited into my account which is MY Money, guess what? it didnt spend 48 hours in my account and it is gone. All through those period, i was coughing from morning to night and i am not even aware that the money is going until everything is gone. When i stopped coughing, i realize that i dont have any money on me again. That has been the pattern in the last 8 years

how did u get that 3.5 and 1.5 million that u deposit into ur account.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by BRATISLAVA: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2022
fastseo:

Slept with the lady after that night i didn't know my self again. Thats where problem started.
Movement all over the body, ant bite and u wont see the ant, spider like working on the four head, u wont see any of this.

Constant night attacks etc called the lady said i should go to my village people, thats the last time i saw her. Thats her exact word.''

I almost lost sanity. But mercy of God says no.

Wow.

You're lucky she gave you less than a knife to the back. Fidelity is good.

Where is she now?
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by ogechchukwu: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2022
Hi' your problem is gambling.

Bible said say the truth and it will set you free .

Come clean and tell us that gambling is killing you and honestly speaking I have have helped alot of gamble's
In my life time .

Tell me i will help u.
100%.

With no money to be paid for help ....

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Olam09(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

UPDATE

If you want to see changes. Just deactivate your forex account and delete the app and website.. then let's see. also delete any unusual app like betting app and co. Come thank me later. And if any money enter your hand as from today's henceforth just use it go buy food and eat. As time goes on, you'll forget about forex and you will even stop spending excess money on food then you'll start having savings. Pray also. That was the trick i used in combating the betting spirit in me. Now i don't give a fuçk about bet, bitcoin or any other con stuffs
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by OlawaleBammie: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

UPDATE

According to u nairalanders, there is nothing spiritual in this life, curse no exist, juju no dey, God no dey.. sooo...my advice is...

Work hard bro, nothing is wrong with u, ur mind is just playing trick on u according to mufasalion abi na musafalion... grin grin

Bro work hard, u re just lazy daizol grin

Una go collect one by one grin
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by BafanaBafana: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Take responsibility of your life. Stop blaming unknown forces. Your habits have formed a character in you. I see how you vehemently attacked those who joked about you being a gambler here. You don't want to blame yourself.
There was a time I had to tell myself that I was lazy. I began working hard to overcome this. I once told myself I was stingy, I developed a pattern for giving to overcome this. I also came to realize I was timid. I started facing my fears, that period na where hefty squad o dogs gather I dey go follow.

Identify the fault in your life and face it
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by A1kennedy(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Bro. Ur dream have been caused by God, due to wrong ancestral ritual practice. Remember God causes last 3-4 generations.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by iyapont: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2022
Jmichael1:

make i never talk...
better
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by dryakson(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2022
Remove all trading apps on your phone.... In fact, sell your big phone and buy a baby Nokia and use for now
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by MaverickA3: 11:47am On Feb 26, 2022
Go and get around #14000. With #7000, buy 7 different fruits and group the fruits in 7 nylon. Each nylon must contain each kind of fruits that you bought. Add #1000 to each of the package. Pray to those items and give it to 7 dirty beggers with obvious disability. You must not change your clothe until you complete the alms.

5 Likes

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by ajerimitan: 11:47am On Feb 26, 2022
This is quite intense but you can never underestimate the God factor. I have once been in your situation some people cough from cradle to grave without any solution. My grandmum is actually allergic to almost everything coughs with catarrh constantly both in rainy and dry season but still lived up to 118years she died of boredom eventually after insisting she wants to go and live in her husband's house with no one around to take adequate care. Back to loss of money. With forex some people will win eventually nut most of them will end up as strong losers. You may object to this fact but to prove me right or wrong may cost you a full life-years. The kind of discipline it takes to win in those terrain only very few people in the world could ever win. If I tell you what to do to win consistently it will take you the number of years it takes a reverend father in a seminary or to train a pilot so don't mess with forex especially with your kind of capital. As for the cough a sputum test could help you reveal the best antibiotics to use. You must have starved your body and organs so much of nutrient and vitamims breaking down with the cough could be a way your body complains to be cared for when you have money. Don't contemplate suicide as far as I know in Nigeria being a debtor is not a crime yet but if you have the means pay off your debt. Get closer to God it could be difficult to trust God now but you have nothing to loose. Delete your forex account umt and password. Cut down pressure afterall if you die today the whole world will rest you. So rest your self before they lay you to rest. There is no short cut out of these so take your time to heal and fully recover. As for the companies they can smell a perishing soul from a very long distance so they won't take you in for now until you fully changed from the inside out. And it's not easy without God and a lot of patience.

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Candidlady: 11:47am On Feb 26, 2022
Gentlebuka:

Must you be f*cking rude?

You can put ur advice forward without being rude

And you think using vulgar words on me cuz of my supposed rude response to the op makes you a better person ko? undecided
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by ApenaEde: 11:47am On Feb 26, 2022
My brother., Listen carefully, you av a jinn attached to u who is stealing your happiness & money , D jinn cannot stand u getting happy.
But jinns seem generally fiercely strong when d victim is a weakling spiritually but they are terribly weak if u are not .
Permit me to guide u on a sure way to get urself from d grip of this spell.
1. Increase ur general cleaniness.
2. If u are in the habit of singing in d bathroom , desist henceforth
3 Don't eat/ drink with ur left hand.
4 Stop listening to music
5 . If u are a Muslim , endeavor to say bismillahi rahmani Raheem b4 u eat , drink, enter ur house, leave ur house, ur workplace, collect money, give , money , go to bed, when u wake up etc.
6 Make ablution b4 u go to bed
7 Lastly get someone who can do ( Ruqya) 4 u, if this is impossible, download ayat ruqya online & listen to it regularly especially when you want to sleep.
With this said if adhered to u are sure to be distanced from the spell, and d attached jinn affliction, inshallah.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Johnrake69: 11:47am On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

I quite agree bro but let me shock you. In 2019, i was fed up of all this and i visited MFM on Lagos Ibadan express way. I was there for 3 days for the end of the year deliverance program. It was powerful and i believe that i will be free after the program, I was very optimistic and i was really thanking God because i felt something. Do you believe that when i got home after the 3 days prayer, my brother sent me some money (i think about 30k).m In my mind i was like yes this is it, a new life. Not up to 1 hour that i got home, i begin to cough again. Before i could blink i deposited my money into my Forex account and within 1 hour all the money is gone. Then the cycle continued so i begin to wonder in my mind "is it that the deliverance wasnt complete?"

Forex trading na high level gambling.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by webizone(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2022
BeautifulSolace:

Nah.

I am a village Mgbeke cheesy

Would have love to go out on a game date. I haven't seen a girl who would beat me in a video game (except my younger sister, who's really brilliant, she's overseas now).
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by ApenaEde: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2022
My brother., Listen carefully, you av a jinn attached to u who is stealing your happiness & money , D jinn cannot stand u getting happy.
But jinns seem generally fiercely strong when d victim is a weakling spiritually but they are terribly weak if u are not .
Permit me to guide u on a sure way to get urself from d grip of this spell.
1. Increase ur general cleanliness.
2. If u are in the habit of singing in d bathroom , desist henceforth
3 Don't eat/ drink with ur left hand.
4 Stop listening to music
5 . If u are a Muslim , endeavor to say bismillahi rahmani Raheem b4 u eat , drink, enter ur house, leave ur house, ur workplace, collect money, give , money , go to bed, when u wake up etc.
6 Make ablution b4 u go to bed
7 Lastly get someone who can do ( Ruqya) 4 u, if this is impossible, download ayat ruqya online & listen to it regularly especially when you want to sleep.
With this said if adhered to u are sure to be distanced from the spell, and d attached jinn affliction, inshallah.

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Highhhio(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

UPDATE

Oga visit the lord chosen church and get yourself free for real
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by decollex(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2022
Do you believe in Jesus Christ? Dont be in a hurry to answer that. I have messages (mp3) to give to you to listen to. There are things i need to let you understand and possibly lead you to Christ if you haven't accepted Him yet. Prayer works. Fasting works. Sacrificial seeds works. But if you dont understand them it wont work for you.
Bible says; My people perish for lack of knowledge. What you dont have knowledge about (spiritual matters) wont work for you. You need knowledge in certain area of your life. I have experience quite alot of spiritual warfare and trust me it is the easiest warfare to fight once you have knowledge of who you really are in Christ Jesus.
You really dont need to run to a prayer house or a pastor. You yourself madebin the image and likeness of God can put a stop to those patterns by the help of the Holy Spirit. God indeed answers prayers and yours wont be an exception because you are His and He is yours.
Please try as much as you can to stay away from noise. The devil will bring lots of distractions your way. Stay on God with the few people God has directed you to pray alongside with. All we expect here next is your testimony which is coming to you soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness / Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.