Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Please I need help. My life is crashing - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I need help. My life is crashing (32819 Views)

Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / Life Is More Meaningless With God / Help My Business Is Crashing, God Accept My Offering ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by FX2BROWN: 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Go Synagogue for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by xtremeTall(m): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
able20:
OP you only need a trusted mentor and behavioral therapist to help transform your mind.

The only sincere deliverance you need is someone that will make you re-discover yourself, you are lost in transit, with self-doubt.
You need to actualize yourself.
Don't visit any spiritual /religious w place, your hallucination will get worst.
The solution is within you.
You said my mind,
Na English Dey delay me when I see ur comment .
One love
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Donabel1: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
Tjrainbow:

You are one of the problems. You are not Op. there are millions of millionaires who didn’t make it through forex. Op doesn’t need forex to survive in life. Instead of you to encourage him to stop you encourage him to keep going. Forex is just a rebranded gambling and you are trying so hard to cover it up. Op realize that a lot of men are growing fat on your losses. If you can message me directly I’ll give you a way out of it. All forex traders didn’t make it through forex its was. Trading should be a sport. The mentors all have good jobs and other legit source of income. Op those your millions you can invest it into a physical business buy lands buy transport vehicles. Leave forex for 6 months (no whatsapp groups) I fact keep your money in cash if that will save youand see if you will still experience the coughs

You guys are the real problems here.
You don't have any knowledge about forex trading and how it is being runs.
All of you are busy recommending churches and native doctors for what you know nothing about.
I'm taking from first hand experience not hear say.
I passed through all the sufferings OP is going through right and it ended in Praise because I didn't give up but seek the rightful knowledge about forex business.

But if you think that forex is a rebranded gambling, no problems, so far I'm gambling along with your Government, cbn, Banks, all governments around the world and even USA Government.

I'm a proud Profitable Forex Trader.

2 Likes

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Promiscojohnney(m): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Donabel1:

All of you are busy recommending churches and native doctors for what you know nothing about.
I passed through all the sufferings OP is going through right and it ended in Praise because I didn't give up but seek the rightful knowledge about forex business.

But if you think that forex is a rebranded gambling, no problems, so far I'm gambling along with your Government, cbn, Banks, all governments around the world and even USA Government.

Let chat on whatsap 08052855357, I have a solution for u
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Donabel1: 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sleekfun:
From my point of view , it is addiction ....which you are addicted to forex trade ... and you loose because you trade on desperation not with a calm mind ... you may have someone you want to oppress , try to calm your mind ... don't think to oppress anyone ... pray along yourself ... and trade only when you are set to trade ..not to oppress anyone .. God bless us all.

You are the only person that gave advice as a Trader.
Others are just talking based on imaginations.
They are even recommending spiritual cleansing for FX drawdowns, due to a complete lack of FX knowledge, what a set funny people.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Kunja2: 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

I quite agree bro but let me shock you. In 2019, i was fed up of all this and i visited MFM on Lagos Ibadan express way. I was there for 3 days for the end of the year deliverance program. It was powerful and i believe that i will be free after the program, I was very optimistic and i was really thanking God because i felt something. Do you believe that when i got home after the 3 days prayer, my brother sent me some money (i think about 30k).m In my mind i was like yes this is it, a new life. Not up to 1 hour that i got home, i begin to cough again. Before i could blink i deposited my money into my Forex account and within 1 hour all the money is gone. Then the cycle continued so i begin to wonder in my mind "is it that the deliverance wasnt complete?"
my question is, is it that when you make this deposit into your forex account, you're not aware of doing the deposit? Like you cough, then lost your mind and before you know it you've deposited money and it's gone?
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Donabel1: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Promiscojohnney:

Let chat on whatsap 08052855357, I have a solution for u

I don't have any problem, you should quote the OP for the solution.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by PreciousZion(f): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
My brother, I would advice you to move closer to GOD ALMIGHTY. Please if you can, call this number 08050963866, for prayers and counselling. May GOD ALMIGHTY help you through this. Amen.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by darichlife: 2:04am On Feb 27, 2022
Dear OP. If you are reading this I want you to know that the solution to your problem is always within you, I have seen worst cases. Please email me and i will give a guide on what to do and you will be free within 3 weeks if you follow the instructions diligently. darichlife4me@gmail.com. Love.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by samnaija: 3:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Freedom2022:

I quite agree bro but let me shock you. In 2019, i was fed up of all this and i visited MFM on Lagos Ibadan express way. I was there for 3 days for the end of the year deliverance program. It was powerful and i believe that i will be free after the program, I was very optimistic and i was really thanking God because i felt something. Do you believe that when i got home after the 3 days prayer, my brother sent me some money (i think about 30k).m In my mind i was like yes this is it, a new life. Not up to 1 hour that i got home, i begin to cough again. Before i could blink i deposited my money into my Forex account and within 1 hour all the money is gone. Then the cycle continued so i begin to wonder in my mind "is it that the deliverance wasnt complete?"

The answer you seek is in your front. If you are losing money through forex, suspend the account immediately. And get your self busy with something else.

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Ekebest: 3:48am On Feb 27, 2022
Hello,
Visit Liberty Foundation Gospel Ministry (Lady Apostle Helen Ukpabio). You have been sold out spiritually. She is gifted with the 7 gifts of the spirit. If actually you need this help locate her church in Calabar to attend a school of deliverance on Monday 6pm in the church. She handles that class personally. Make haste while sun last
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Jef4u: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2022
Donabel1:

You are the only person that gave advice as a Trader.
Others are just talking based on imaginations.
They are even recommending spiritual cleansing for FX drawdowns, due to a complete lack of FX knowledge, what a set funny people.

You are right, my main problem with his narration is that he did not give details on how he lost his money in forex. I.e. his broker, the currency pairs, his lot size, the SL used, and his trading strategy. He should also post his trading journal/history for proper analysis and appropriate guidance.

May God be with us and bless us abundantly
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 27, 2022
Freedom2022:
Hello people. Please i beg someone here who is sincere and have the fear of God and want progress for his fellow human being to recommend a place where i can receive deliverance. The last 8 years of my life has been HORRIBLE. MONEY CANNOT STAY IN MY HAND FOR 48 HOURS and it is gone. I will not exaggerate, i have lost over 30 million naira over the past 10 years and i have been in DEBT for over 8 years consistently. I have NEVER been happy for straight 1 week for the past 10 years. Once money gets to my hand, it vanishes within 48 hours. I don't want to mention what it goes into because people are actually making millions from it so as not to discourage people. IT IS JUST ABOUT ME.
Now let me say something.

Whenever I have money with me, a mysterious cough starts and once the money is gone, the cough goes. It has been like this for the past 8 years. I cant explain it.

Right now, it has gotten to the worst and no matter how much is with me, it goes within hours. For example, if someone send me money right now, a mysterious cough will start in less than 30 minutes that the money gets to me and immediately i will not know what i am doing again (for real). Then i deposit all the money immediately into my Forex account, then this cough will get intense, i will cough and cough without stopping and before i know what is happening, the money is gone. Then that is when i realize and come back to my senses. I am been real and this is a true life situation.

Please guys dont joke with this because my life ruined right now. I can't boast of anything in my life right now. I have NOTHING. and the worst part of this is that i owe all loan apps money. I owe about 20 apps money as of today and all loans due and they have rubbished me already which as been going on for the past 8 years too.

I have tried to find out what could be wrong with me and i believe there is an unfamiliar force in my life. I can't explain somethings here but i need a powerful/powerful men/man of God to lead me through because i am ready to embark on a journey to redeem my lost glory. I have tried several time on my own but i think i am facing a lot of resistance and i give up almost immediately. Some people call it "agbana" but this type is so strong in my life and needed to be broken else i will be finished completely because right now, i am at the last days of destruction.

To shock you guys, i have someone in my family that experienced this thing too but in a different dimension and recently another person (i dont want to give too much information).

I have come to realize or believe that its is either a generational curse (ogun idile) or something i dont understand. See guys, something is happening spiritually in my life that is manifesting physically and this has to be broken IMMEDIATELY. Some people here may think otherwise which i agree with for a long time until i begin to see a pattern and i can tell it is not ordinary.

Right now, i have run away from home and i have promised myself never to return until this chain is broken.

I will be reading advices and recommendations here and i pray God guide me to pick the best because i know someone will recommend something that will change the narrative.

PLEASE GUYS, THIS IS A LIFE ISSUE AND I HAVE GONE TROUGH A LOT ALREADY. PLEASE DON'T ADD TO MY PAINS AND SORROWS. IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD TO JUST READ.

UPDATE

I think i need to add this. On 3 occasions, i got a very juicy high paying job with big companies in Nigeria. One is one of the top 5 big companies in Nigeria and have spread across some African countries while another is one of the top 5 companies in the world (It is a big company). But guess what? My offers on the 3 different occasions were withdrawn few days to resumption without any explanation. Is it a coincidence?

Don't lose hope. Every one has one challenge or the other. Growing up I had my own share of bad luck. Like you, it became a pattern. There was a time I couldn't boast of 5k in my account. I would have said you fail in Forex because you haven't had the right knowledge, however, mentioning the cough means there is a spiritual dimension to your problem.
My suggestion:
Stay indoors and fast for at least 3days.
Don't put a dime in Forex market for now.
Be a committed Christian. Serve God with your time and resources.
Give it time, you will gradually see changes. It doesn't come overnight.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by famous1000(m): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2022
Donabel1:

Bro, I'm ready to help you out on this your issue, mind you, I'm not a Clergy Man but a profitable Forex Trader.

In life, you can never give what you don't have.
The problem here is that you deposited money on your Forex Account and blew up everything in some hours, I guessed because you don't have the rightful knowledge about forex trading not your cough and spiritual theories.

And bro, remember you are the one that entered the trades you took not your cough.
All these advices they are giving you are not coming from forex Traders and this is a forex induced problems, they don't have your solution because you can never give what you don't have, your problem is not spiritual bro.
If you like go from church to church or native doctor to native doctor, they don't have your solution because a mechanical Engineer can never replace a medical doctor at the hospital.

If you are willing to know the truth about forex trading, I'm ready to give the right knowledge you needed to succeed in this tough Forex business completely free of charge, so you can come back here to share your testimonies.
Good luck bro.
how can i contact you?
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Judith1992: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
I recommend every midnight join salvation tv with Apostle Joshua selman. And pray. You will see your situation change
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by adedehinbo(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
kapich:

Kindly link me to your grandpa please
pls call this number 08163473233 and i will give you directions on how you can meet him
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Donabel1: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
famous1000:
how can i contact you?

But you are not the OP, I intend to help him specially.
I can't drop my number here, but if you care to drop yours, that is ok, .........7322 ends my number.
In case they contact you with any number that doesn't end with .........7322, quickly know that is not me.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Lari03r(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Why did you say mfm has changed, kindly explain sad

May God spare our lives so that we see the end of the year. Some revelations will surface this year.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by AngelicBeing: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lari03r:

May God spare our lives so that we see the end of the year. Some revelations will surface this year.
Mfm is a good Ministry wink

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Freedom2022: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
Slynation:
if all you said is true, check your email, lemme give you a divine direction...

I replied your mail but yet to get a response from you. I am available to check all Avenue to get delivered sir
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Freedom2022: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:

I can help u. Send me a dm if u want the help. I won't ask u for anything except what u decide to give. Peace.

I tried sending you an email but nairaland isn't allowing me
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Freedom2022:

I tried sending you an email but nairaland isn't allowing me

I have seen ur massage and I have replied.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Marktylerr: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Exprofressor:

Where are u from? Have u visited any traditional native doc to see what's happening from the other side. Few weeks ago I thought I lost it all but no I was just being ignorant of my problems. If you don't do traditional docs, then I can't help u
Please, I have been sending you message no reply

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Exprofressor: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Marktylerr:

Please, I have been sending you message no reply
I didn't receive any message
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Marktylerr: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Exprofressor:
I didn't receive any message
Through your nl mail. Please how do I reach you?
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Agbecassava: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
Obiwank:
OP you do not have a spiritual problem at all. You keep mentioning forex account - its a form of gambling and quite addictive. I know a bunch of people who go through the same issue related to fx trading.

The cough part is how your body reacts to the addiction so not a big deal. If you deal with the underlying issue, that would be gone as well.

Have you closed the fx account? What skills do you have? If you want - reach out to me and I can speak with you.

My Oga biko help me sir
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Olax21: 11:44am On Mar 03, 2022
I need sure baba ijebuI need sure baba ijebuI need sure baba ijebu embarassedI need sure baba ijebuI need sure baba ijebuI need sure baba ijebu
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Mutigadara1: 9:37am On Mar 10, 2022
I see that you're a Christian, but pls try and ask around for a truthful Islamic scholar. Since you're looking for a solution anything that can help you you should take it. Please if you do tell me the feedback. I pry you find a solution.
Freedom2022:
Hello people. Please i beg someone here who is sincere and have the fear of God and want progress for his fellow human being to recommend a place where i can receive deliverance. The last 8 years of my life has been HORRIBLE. MONEY CANNOT STAY IN MY HAND FOR 48 HOURS and it is gone. I will not exaggerate, i have lost over 30 million naira over the past 10 years and i have been in DEBT for over 8 years consistently. I have NEVER been happy for straight 1 week for the past 10 years. Once money gets to my hand, it vanishes within 48 hours. I don't want to mention what it goes into because people are actually making millions from it so as not to discourage people. IT IS JUST ABOUT ME.
Now let me say something.

Whenever I have money with me, a mysterious cough starts and once the money is gone, the cough goes. It has been like this for the past 8 years. I cant explain it.

Right now, it has gotten to the worst and no matter how much is with me, it goes within hours. For example, if someone send me money right now, a mysterious cough will start in less than 30 minutes that the money gets to me and immediately i will not know what i am doing again (for real). Then i deposit all the money immediately into my Forex account, then this cough will get intense, i will cough and cough without stopping and before i know what is happening, the money is gone. Then that is when i realize and come back to my senses. I am been real and this is a true life situation.

Please guys dont joke with this because my life ruined right now. I can't boast of anything in my life right now. I have NOTHING. and the worst part of this is that i owe all loan apps money. I owe about 20 apps money as of today and all loans due and they have rubbished me already which as been going on for the past 8 years too.

I have tried to find out what could be wrong with me and i believe there is an unfamiliar force in my life. I can't explain somethings here but i need a powerful/powerful men/man of God to lead me through because i am ready to embark on a journey to redeem my lost glory. I have tried several time on my own but i think i am facing a lot of resistance and i give up almost immediately. Some people call it "agbana" but this type is so strong in my life and needed to be broken else i will be finished completely because right now, i am at the last days of destruction.

To shock you guys, i have someone in my family that experienced this thing too but in a different dimension and recently another person (i dont want to give too much information).

I have come to realize or believe that its is either a generational curse (ogun idile) or something i dont understand. See guys, something is happening spiritually in my life that is manifesting physically and this has to be broken IMMEDIATELY. Some people here may think otherwise which i agree with for a long time until i begin to see a pattern and i can tell it is not ordinary.

Right now, i have run away from home and i have promised myself never to return until this chain is broken.

I will be reading advices and recommendations here and i pray God guide me to pick the best because i know someone will recommend something that will change the narrative.

PLEASE GUYS, THIS IS A LIFE ISSUE AND I HAVE GONE TROUGH A LOT ALREADY. PLEASE DON'T ADD TO MY PAINS AND SORROWS. IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD TO JUST READ.

UPDATE

I think i need to add this. On 3 occasions, i got a very juicy high paying job with big companies in Nigeria. One is one of the top 5 big companies in Nigeria and have spread across some African countries while another is one of the top 5 companies in the world (It is a big company). But guess what? My offers on the 3 different occasions were withdrawn few days to resumption without any explanation. Is it a coincidence?
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by dryakson(m): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Sleekfun:
From my point of view , it is addiction ....which you are addicted to forex trade ... and you loose because you trade on desperation not with a calm mind ... you may have someone you want to oppress , try to calm your mind ... don't think to oppress anyone ... pray along yourself ... and trade only when you are set to trade ..not to oppress anyone .. God bless us all.
Exactly. As I read OP's predicament, it's as though he's telling what has happened to me.
I was addicted to crypto in 2021 and I lost a lot of money.
Immediately I have money in my back account, I transfer it to my wallet and trade with high leverage, thinking it will double within a day.... The trade will liquidate and I will start blaming my village people( Lost more than 2m without 5 months).
I got 300k one day like that from someone I borrowed, and I use x10 leverage margin trade and lost the 300k that same day. Someone sent me 150k to help him buy good and send to him, I unconsciously but USDT and sent to my wallet.. That 150k vanished with hours.
The circle continues untill I have figured out the real problem.
Solution:
I stopped trading out of emotions.
I actually took a long break.
I stopped using high leverage when trading.
I forgot all that I lost and move on( I don't trade to get what I lost. I just trade for fun)

That decision actually changed my life now.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by dryakson(m): 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Donabel1:

exactly.
I was in OP's shoe, but mine is in crypto and not forex
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by stevo123(m): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hello, I'm here again. Well I'm not God, but I can give you � assurance that if you can embark on a journey with me, your problem will be solved. Life is full of mystery. Life that we see, each s something you need to buy so you can live well and healthy with it. You can call me or Whatsapp me on 09085061715. Trust me so many things we go through are spiritual. Many people go out there spend millions just to see a prophet that will only see your problem and there will be no solution to it. Well I also did the same thing later I realized I'm just wasting my time.

"It take results to cancel insult."
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by IamSainted(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2022
olorunthobby:

This is SIMPLE..
Have someone manage ur life for you financially, your mother or wife or any closely trusted fellow. Anytime u need anything, they help u get it, instead of u having the money directly to you. they will help you get it into their own accounts, and just help get ur material things until u are fully able to sort things out.
Please, you need to visit highly spiritual men in Ekiti ..
What type of spiritual men? You should explain more to help his situation.
He seems to be in Lagos. Ogun and Osun are known to have a very high spiritual power to solve any spiritual issues. And they seem to be closer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.