Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Please I need help. My life is crashing - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I need help. My life is crashing (32687 Views)

Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / Life Is More Meaningless With God / Help My Business Is Crashing, God Accept My Offering ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by seglabsy(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
aloma007:

Go to Abule-Oloni in Lantoro junction, Abeokuta and ask for Baba Obabiyi's church.

He will only ask you to come with your trust in God and you will receive the nature you seek.

Mind you, his church is not this super big churches class oo.

One last time I recommend him.

Do remember sometimes it is not by coming to donate makes one helpful.

Grab it and thank me later.

Freedom to everyone in whatever type of horrible circumstances.

May God almighty grant us all our different desires.... Amen
WHEN CAN ONE SEE HIM EXACTLY PLS
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Samzugacoin666: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Bros if you are in anamabra state ur problem is slove ,you will regoice you met me I can help you by God grace you will be free call me or whatsapp me on 08100114268
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Volksguys1985: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
You like to buy "Brown Shoe" am i right?
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by eniteden(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Bro. Let me be sincere with u, nobody dey worry u. Na u dey worry yourself. I was almost like u until I discovered the truth, which is. Learn to discipline yourself nobody will do that for u Bro.
1. Avoid Borrowing
2. Save for the raining day
3. Be very thrift with money
4. Have a plan, like I see u don't at all.
5. Don't throw your money at anything that comes without weighing the risk. Always risk what u can afford to.
6. Start saving with this online apps that can lock you money away for u make i see the juju wey won collect am for there, or allow it save for u daily, weekly, or monthly. This one really helped me a lot and I tell u, last year the money I spent I can see it all over my living room and am glad.

Bro. This little I can advice u for now, Discipline yourself, Save, avoid borrowing this will kill u quick if it's for the wrong thing, learn to invest in stock, ETF, REIT and co since money dey enter your hand well, well unlike me wey na proper Hussle I dey. You will get back faster than I do in Christ name
Good luck
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Kokaine(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
fastseo:

Slept with the lady after that night i didn't know my self again. Thats where problem started.
Movement all over the body, ant bite and u wont see the ant, spider like working on the four head, u wont see any of this.

Constant night attacks etc called the lady said i should go to my village people, thats the last time i saw her. Thats her exact word.
na wa oh
Evil spirits.
Avoid premarital and extra marital sex.
So how did you get relief
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Evidenx(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:
Hello people. Please i beg someone here who is sincere and have the fear of God and want progress for his fellow human being to recommend a place where i can receive deliverance. The last 8 years of my life has been HORRIBLE. MONEY CANNOT STAY IN MY HAND FOR 48 HOURS and it is gone. I will not exaggerate, i have lost over 30 million naira over the past 10 years and i have been in DEBT for over 8 years consistently. I have NEVER been happy for straight 1 week for the past 10 years. Once money gets to my hand, it vanishes within 48 hours. I don't want to mention what it goes into because people are actually making millions from it so as not to discourage people. IT IS JUST ABOUT ME.
Now let me say something.

Whenever I have money with me, a mysterious cough starts and once the money is gone, the cough goes. It has been like this for the past 8 years. I cant explain it.

Right now, it has gotten to the worst and no matter how much is with me, it goes within hours. For example, if someone send me money right now, a mysterious cough will start in less than 30 minutes that the money gets to me and immediately i will not know what i am doing again (for real). Then i deposit all the money immediately into my Forex account, then this cough will get intense, i will cough and cough without stopping and before i know what is happening, the money is gone. Then that is when i realize and come back to my senses. I am been real and this is a true life situation.

Please guys dont joke with this because my life ruined right now. I can't boast of anything in my life right now. I have NOTHING. and the worst part of this is that i owe all loan apps money. I owe about 20 apps money as of today and all loans due and they have rubbished me already which as been going on for the past 8 years too.

I have tried to find out what could be wrong with me and i believe there is an unfamiliar force in my life. I can't explain somethings here but i need a powerful/powerful men/man of God to lead me through because i am ready to embark on a journey to redeem my lost glory. I have tried several time on my own but i think i am facing a lot of resistance and i give up almost immediately. Some people call it "agbana" but this type is so strong in my life and needed to be broken else i will be finished completely because right now, i am at the last days of destruction.

To shock you guys, i have someone in my family that experienced this thing too but in a different dimension and recently another person (i dont want to give too much information).

I have come to realize or believe that its is either a generational curse (ogun idile) or something i dont understand. See guys, something is happening spiritually in my life that is manifesting physically and this has to be broken IMMEDIATELY. Some people here may think otherwise which i agree with for a long time until i begin to see a pattern and i can tell it is not ordinary.

Right now, i have run away from home and i have promised myself never to return until this chain is broken.

I will be reading advices and recommendations here and i pray God guide me to pick the best because i know someone will recommend something that will change the narrative.

PLEASE GUYS, THIS IS A LIFE ISSUE AND I HAVE GONE TROUGH A LOT ALREADY. PLEASE DON'T ADD TO MY PAINS AND SORROWS. IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD TO JUST READ.

UPDATE

I think i need to add this. On 3 occasions, i got a very juicy high paying job with big companies in Nigeria. One is one of the top 5 big companies in Nigeria and have spread across some African countries while another is one of the top 5 companies in the world (It is a big company). But guess what? My offers on the 3 different occasions were withdrawn few days to resumption without any explanation. Is it a coincidence?
FREEDOM, Your freedom is in delta state,ur case needs a genuine man of God to handle,not those prosperity pastors o h ones using marine power's.
The man of God that can help well is prophet Amos of Jesus Christ temple ministry warri.
if you want to go there message me or give me a call....he is the only man of God in Nigeria I follow 100% Because heaven knows him and he is feared by hell.

Note: as am typing now,d devil is angry with me that am showing you your way to freedom.
here is my digits. 0.8.1.2.2.7.2.0.9.9.3 due to the fact that i feel ur pain thats why i gave you my number. again your freedom is in delta state,warri. I wait to hear from you.

watch some of the deliverance below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fAvPly7e0M

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by manchyme: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

I will not condone such here here please, I am talkin about something that is affecting my life and you are talking otherwise. Please if you dont have any help you can render just read and pass i beg you in the name of God. If it is gambling, i will say it. It is a faceless forum
Where do you put forex?
You mean you don't know forex is gambling. The first thing you should do is quit forex. Take your account statements and see how much forex has taken from you.

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Kingjames(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Same thing I was battling since 2008

God finally delivered me last month after intense/fervent night prayers and fasting

It's only prayers

Causes: spiritual wife/children. Before the money reaches your hand, that spirit has already shared it within itself. What reaches you is only paper no value.

2) Generational curses. Refer to other members of your family suffering from this. Pray against the general curse. Demonic covenant. Oral covenant. Symbolic covenant

3) sex with a possesed woman. Pray against any sexual covenant. Call back your financial glory from any evil altar.

Solutions:

4) tithes and offerings: learn to give tithes/offerings. The tithe is the tithe. Forget who and what it's used for.
5) Sow seeds through offering and giving

6) plan for your budget before money comes. and adhere to it. Keep a few female friend if you go after them. Low-budget girls.

That God that did it for me will help you. I will be remembering you on my altar of prayers
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by peacettw: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
@op Yeah that can happen to anyone.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by RegentR(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
My brother, irrespective of your religion belief, If you close to Lagos, please visit SCOAN for Sunday service. Believe, pray and fast if you can. You gonna thank God and thank me later

Freedom2022:
Hello people. Please i beg someone here who is sincere and have the fear of God and want progress for his fellow human being to recommend a place where i can receive deliverance. The last 8 years of my life has been HORRIBLE. MONEY CANNOT STAY IN MY HAND FOR 48 HOURS and it is gone. I will not exaggerate, i have lost over 30 million naira over the past 10 years and i have been in DEBT for over 8 years consistently. I have NEVER been happy for straight 1 week for the past 10 years. Once money gets to my hand, it vanishes within 48 hours. I don't want to mention what it goes into because people are actually making millions from it so as not to discourage people. IT IS JUST ABOUT ME.

Whenever I have money with me, a mysterious cough starts and once the money is gone, the cough goes. It has been like this for the past 8 years. I cant explain it.

Right now, it has gotten to the worst and no matter how much is with me, it goes within hours. For example, if someone send me money right now, a mysterious cough will start in less than 30 minutes that the money gets to me and immediately i will not know what i am doing again (for real). Then i deposit all the money immediately into my Forex account, then this cough will get intense, i will cough and cough without stopping and before i know what is happening, the money is gone. Then that is when i realize and come back to my senses. I am been real and this is a true life situation.

Please guys dont joke with this because my life ruined right now. I can't boast of anything in my life right now. I have NOTHING. and the worst part of this is that i owe all loan apps money. I owe about 20 apps money as of today and all loans due and they have rubbished me already which as been going on for the past 8 years too.

I have tried to find out what could be wrong with me and i believe there is an unfamiliar force in my life. I can't explain somethings here but i need a powerful/powerful men/man of God to lead me through because i am ready to embark on a journey to redeem my lost glory. I have tried several time on my own but i think i am facing a lot of resistance and i give up almost immediately. Some people call it "agbana" but this type is so strong in my life and needed to be broken else i will be finished completely because right now, i am at the last days of destruction.

To shock you guys, i have someone in my family that experienced this thing too but in a different dimension and recently another person (i dont want to give too much information).

I have come to realize or believe that its is either a generational curse (ogun idile) or something i dont understand. See guys, something is happening spiritually in my life that is manifesting physically and this has to be broken IMMEDIATELY. Some people here may think otherwise which i agree with for a long time until i begin to see a pattern and i can tell it is not ordinary.

Right now, i have run away from home and i have promised myself never to return until this chain is broken.

I will be reading advices and recommendations here and i pray God guide me to pick the best because i know someone will recommend something that will change the narrative.

PLEASE GUYS, THIS IS A LIFE ISSUE AND I HAVE GONE TROUGH A LOT ALREADY. PLEASE DON'T ADD TO MY PAINS AND SORROWS. IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD TO JUST READ.

UPDATE

I think i need to add this. On 3 occasions, i got a very juicy high paying job with big companies in Nigeria. One is one of the top 5 big companies in Nigeria and have spread across some African countries while another is one of the top 5 companies in the world (It is a big company). But guess what? My offers on the 3 different occasions were withdrawn few days to resumption without any explanation. Is it a coincidence?
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by DEBJOCH1(m): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
"YOU DEPOSITED THE MONEY INTO YOUR FOREX ACCOUNT, AND BEFORE 30 MINUTES, THE MONEY WENT VOOOM" RIGHT?, GUY 5GERE IS NO SPIRIT ANY WHERE CAUSING ANY COUGH AMD STEAL YOUR MONEY, FROM YOUR FIRST, I HAVE WHERE I PUT THE MONEY, OTHERS ARE MAKING IT BIG THERE", YOUR LAST STATEMENT BROTHER GAVE ME N30K, THE CAUGH CAME AGAIN, 8 DEPOSIRED 5GE MONEY INTO MY FOREX. GUY, THERE IS NO ANYTHING ANY WHERE STEALING YOUR MONEY, RATHER YOU ARE THE ONE DOING YOUR SELF, YOU ADDICTED TO GAMBLING, BETTING, STAKING AND FOREXING. YOU JUST NEED TO BREAK YOUR SELF OUT FROM THOSE ADDICTION. THE CAUGH YOU USUALLY HAVE IS AN IMAGINARY THING. ONCE YOU ARE ADDICTED INTO GAMBLING, STACKING, FOREXING WITHOUT RESULT, EVEN IF YOU HAVE 100M, YOU WONT KNOW WHAT YOU DO WITH THE MONEY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Aaay: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Just be serious
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Baiysam(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

UPDATE

Call me there is a free solution to this
0 8 17 43 0 62 44
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by kapich: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
adedehinbo:
firstly,always use adin agbon to rub your hands when you just received new cash,my grandfather deals with spiritual issues like this,if you interested,just quote me,i can assist you

Kindly link me to your grandpa please
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Obiwank: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
OP you do not have a spiritual problem at all. You keep mentioning forex account - its a form of gambling and quite addictive. I know a bunch of people who go through the same issue related to fx trading.

The cough part is how your body reacts to the addiction so not a big deal. If you deal with the underlying issue, that would be gone as well.

Have you closed the fx account? What skills do you have? If you want - reach out to me and I can speak with you.

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Eastcaostboy: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

UPDATE

Dude, first check places you ve put your hands into in quest for wealth. Second, check if there's any of the items that are still with you dispose them. Third, check the biz your into if you're taking money from people fraudulently you're under a curse. Dude, you have to dispose all your in gotten shits and start afresh through genuine process while you beg God for forgiveness
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by saintfaculty(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
If you think forex is your issue, then stop it.

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by sidonlook: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
There is no problem with out solution but the solution begins with you..
Money is not spirit, hence can not vanish but it can be misused whether there is mysterious cough or not.
Now tell us how you spend the last money you made point by point we will tell what is happening to you and you will overcome this problem.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Donabel1: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Aaay:
Just be serious
Freedom2022:

UPDATE

I'm feeling your frustrations bro.
I was in your shoe some years back when I started forex trading, l loose close to 2 million naira and begging thinking that village people was after me, but I later realized that it was all my fault because I just received a little knowledge about fx market and rushed to live trading after seeing about 6.3 trillion dollars flying up and down in fx market daily.

But today I have gotten the right knowledge about FX market and all that pains is gone, I run virtually everything with fx proceeds.

Nothing do you bro, just get the right information about FX market and you will be fine.

If you like deposit 1 billion dollars, without the right knowledge about FX market, you will surely loose it and begging to blame devil.
Just stop trading right now and seek the right knowledge because forex trading is all about 80% emotional and psychological warfare.

Forex trading is an economic war.
You have to come with the right knowledge always please.

2 Likes

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Kazeem47(m): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
thesicilian:
Maybe you're allergic to money

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Sunnyski: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
First move: delete your forex account asap and look for some other things to do and see if the money will vanish as usual... Delete your forex at least for a month or two

2 Likes

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Donabel1: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=Freedom2022 post=110547910]

Exactly. I get money steady in the last 10 years but i cant use it to do anything.
One 3 different occasions, i had 3.5 million and and other 1.5 million deposited into my account which is MY Money, guess what? it didnt spend 48 hours in my account and it is gone. All through those period, i was coughing from morning to night and i am not even aware that the money is going until everything is gone. When i stopped coughing, i realize that i dont have any money on me again. That has been the pattern in the last 8 years

My brother stop this your thinking and focus on the main thing, get the right knowledge about forex trading and know peace.
You can never reap where you didn't sow.

From your story, it shows that you are simply using a Lot size that doesn't suit your account size, you can't tell me that your supposed cough attack will cause you to blow up an account of 3.5 millions or 1.5 millions if you actually used 0.01 Lot size or even one mini
Lot size of 0.10 in 48 hours with the rightful knowledge about forex trading.

If you are actually a skilled trader, then you supposed to know what is called proper risk management in forex trading.
Don't be angry with my comments bro, I'm just trying to put you in the right direction when it comes to life and money making.

Bro, fx market have the ability to even make you more miserable than this your cough theory when you approach it with a wrong knowledge.

Bible itself said that we should seek unto the kingdom of God first and every other things shall be added unto it.

If you are truly a Skilled trader, do you need any prophet to tell you that you don't have to use 0.10 Lot size on $100 Acc or 1 standard Lot size on $1000 Acc.

In this Forex business, we have different types of people claiming to be FX traders:
1:- Gambling Traders
2:- Descretionary Traders and
3:- Rules based (Conservative) Traders.

I'm a completely a Rules based trader and I'm succeeding at my own capacity after thinking like you for many years back.

I'm completely unemployable right now because no one can offer me what I'm getting from forex trading.

And finally bro, try to emancipate yourself from all those spiritual theory and don't go to any spiritual cleansing because you have none, otherwise they will give you the real spiritual problems that you don't have.
Seek the right knowledge about Forex trading bro.
I wish well bro.

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by MrTruetrue(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
Go and watch Lady P and assurance solution on YouTube, your life will never remain the same. No go any pastor place o, they will turn you to ATM machine.
You can thank me later
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by virtue123(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
relocate from your current abode.....first thing first.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by pannyman(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

Lol, you don't understand and i will just share a little. My story is very long o. There was a time i did uber. I sleep in the car everyday. I can tell you that i slept in the car for more than 70% of the time last year. Yes i did. I slept on the bed for just less than 30% all through last year. I wake up as early as 4am everyday and i drive all through lagos picking people and dropping people. I work for minimum of 16hours EVERYDAY. And i close most time from work 12am sometimes 1am in the morning and i will sleep in the car and wake up as early as 4am to start the days job. I made money but then i will just sometimes be resting in the car during the day and i still start coughing VIGOROUSLY. Before i know what is happening, i will just deposit money in my account to my FX account and start to trade. While trading, i will be coughing as if my lungs wants to come out and i will be spitting foamy white sputum. Before i blink, all the money is gone in my FX account and that is it. The happens over and over again

This is so funny. Do you want to create more laughter or what? When you're not coughing can't you unsubcribe from those forex sites? You don't seem to be thinking constructively on how to solve your problem.

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Tjrainbow: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

I will not condone such here here please, I am talkin about something that is affecting my life and you are talking otherwise. Please if you dont have any help you can render just read and pass i beg you in the name of God. If it is gambling, i will say it. It is a faceless forum
Your problem is addiction, forget all the hype forex is just like gambling. The way you protected forex in your right up is what a gambler will say. Other people are winning. I am 100% sure you think about forex 24/7 I used to be a victim too. Your enemies cursed you with forex so that you will never become anything. Mine was when I get money I start having headache start focasting games. Before a week runs out I’ll be begging from people who earn less than I do. The way out is limit. Study limits they are good for your life. There’s a reason a president rules only for 8 years. Limits and discipline. Don’t look at forex as a source of wealth. You already have a source of income. When you get money keep it for one week without touching it. If you must trade use 10% after one week and stop till the next month until you see other beautiful things you could with your money
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Tjrainbow: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ayemileto:

Close all your forex account first.

You are addicted to forex, and anytime money gets deposited into your account, you have the urge to deposit the money into your forex account and gamble with it.

The internal struggle of whether to deposit the money in your forex account or not, is probably what unsettle you whenever you have money and eventually leads to cough.

Start off by closing all your forex account, then you can look into blocking the route through which you deposit money there.
Exactly when he has money all he thinks about is how much he may make from forex until he looses it all and his mind clears. It’s just like lust when a womanizer has money he will be having thoughts. If Op can stay away from forex from 6 months you will be cured that is the fasting he needs. I have been there with gambling it happens when you have a steady source of income. The people committing suicide through gambling debts also experienced this. My motivation was the rich people around me who don’t gamble/forex and are doing fine.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by kareemkamil(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Go and get acct number sir
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Donabel1: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

I quite agree bro but let me shock you. In 2019, i was fed up of all this and i visited MFM on Lagos Ibadan express way. I was there for 3 days for the end of the year deliverance program. It was powerful and i believe that i will be free after the program, I was very optimistic and i was really thanking God because i felt something. Do you believe that when i got home after the 3 days prayer, my brother sent me some money (i think about 30k).m In my mind i was like yes this is it, a new life. Not up to 1 hour that i got home, i begin to cough again. Before i could blink i deposited my money into my Forex account and within 1 hour all the money is gone. Then the cycle continued so i begin to wonder in my mind "is it that the deliverance wasnt complete?"

Bro, I'm ready to help you out on this your issue, mind you, I'm not a Clergy Man but a profitable Forex Trader.

In life, you can never give what you don't have.
The problem here is that you deposited money on your Forex Account and blew up everything in some hours, I guessed because you don't have the rightful knowledge about forex trading not your cough and spiritual theories.

And bro, remember you are the one that entered the trades you took not your cough.
All these advices they are giving you are not coming from forex Traders and this is a forex induced problems, they don't have your solution because you can never give what you don't have, your problem is not spiritual bro.
If you like go from church to church or native doctor to native doctor, they don't have your solution because a mechanical Engineer can never replace a medical doctor at the hospital.

If you are willing to know the truth about forex trading, I'm ready to give the right knowledge you needed to succeed in this tough Forex business completely free of charge, so you can come back here to share your testimonies.
Good luck bro.

2 Likes

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Tjrainbow: 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=Donabel1 post=110579291][/quote]
You are one of the problems. You are not Op. there are millions of millionaires who didn’t make it through forex. Op doesn’t need forex to survive in life. Instead of you to encourage him to stop you encourage him to keep going. Forex is just a rebranded gambling and you are trying so hard to cover it up. Op realize that a lot of men are growing fat on your losses. If you can message me directly I’ll give you a way out of it. All forex traders didn’t make it through forex its was. Trading should be a sport. The mentors all have good jobs and other legit source of income. Op those your millions you can invest it into a physical business buy lands buy transport vehicles. Leave forex for 6 months (no whatsapp groups) I fact keep your money in cash if that will save youand see if you will still experience the coughs
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Sleekfun: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
From my point of view , it is addiction ....which you are addicted to forex trade ... and you loose because you trade on desperation not with a calm mind ... you may have someone you want to oppress , try to calm your mind ... don't think to oppress anyone ... pray along yourself ... and trade only when you are set to trade ..not to oppress anyone .. God bless us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness / Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.