Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Please I need help. My life is crashing - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I need help. My life is crashing (32742 Views)

Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / Life Is More Meaningless With God / Help My Business Is Crashing, God Accept My Offering ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Father4all: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

I quite agree bro but let me shock you. In 2019, i was fed up of all this and i visited MFM on Lagos Ibadan express way. I was there for 3 days for the end of the year deliverance program. It was powerful and i believe that i will be free after the program, I was very optimistic and i was really thanking God because i felt something. Do you believe that when i got home after the 3 days prayer, my brother sent me some money (i think about 30k).m In my mind i was like yes this is it, a new life. Not up to 1 hour that i got home, i begin to cough again. Before i could blink i deposited my money into my Forex account and within 1 hour all the money is gone. Then the cycle continued so i begin to wonder in my mind "is it that the deliverance wasnt complete?"
what do you mean by within one hour my money has gone? Is the money vanishing from your forex or what?
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Icent65(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
I wish I can meet u, let's discuss one on one.....08088367043 Whatsapp me pls .
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Engrpatpeters(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
For today’s betting tips click
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHKWisK7V6Q
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by onyxo76(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
i just can't seem to see the link between the cough and money vanishing, though there are very mysterious spiritual situations.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Beetunez44(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
luizpippo:

angry

I was born and named in Celestial church of Christ.

Momsy didn't want us to attend her branch as kids since there was no provision for children's church.

Attended 4square Gospel Ch. till SS2, somehow con momsy into allowing us return to Cele, then joined the choir, traveling with them to all harvests Thanksgiving, repping my parish in quiz and drama competitions, woke up one morning after 3 years and stopped attending church all together for 2 years before resuming in Christian Union fellowship in school.

If I am not mistaken, I know a lot about Cele, C & S and co.

Oh okay. Maybe I would have been saying the same if I had belonged to another set of the fold

There is a massive revival taking place in the fold presently especially c&s.

That was where I met Christ, got exposed to the knowledge of truth and the body of Christ generally.

There is a massive return to the original template according to the standards of the scriptures.

2 Likes

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Marcelnali: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Op, there are things you are not telling us here. How on Earth could you deposit money on a savings account with any Nigerian bank like First Bank and it vanished/lost within 48hours? Which Bank are you depositing your money? Is FOREX account a savings or gambling account? When you begin to tell yourself the truth the sooner you set yourself free.

2 Likes

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by alabi484(m): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:
Hello people. Please i beg someone here who is sincere and have the fear of God and want progress for his fellow human being to recommend a place where i can receive deliverance. The last 8 years of my life has been HORRIBLE. MONEY CANNOT STAY IN MY HAND FOR 48 HOURS and it is gone. I will not exaggerate, i have lost over 30 million naira over the past 10 years and i have been in DEBT for over 8 years consistently. I have NEVER been happy for straight 1 week for the past 10 years. Once money gets to my hand, it vanishes within 48 hours. I don't want to mention what it goes into because people are actually making millions from it so as not to discourage people. IT IS JUST ABOUT ME.
Now let me say something.

Whenever I have money with me, a mysterious cough starts and once the money is gone, the cough goes. It has been like this for the past 8 years. I cant explain it.

Right now, it has gotten to the worst and no matter how much is with me, it goes within hours. For example, if someone send me money right now, a mysterious cough will start in less than 30 minutes that the money gets to me and immediately i will not know what i am doing again (for real). Then i deposit all the money immediately into my Forex account, then this cough will get intense, i will cough and cough without stopping and before i know what is happening, the money is gone. Then that is when i realize and come back to my senses. I am been real and this is a true life situation.

Please guys dont joke with this because my life ruined right now. I can't boast of anything in my life right now. I have NOTHING. and the worst part of this is that i owe all loan apps money. I owe about 20 apps money as of today and all loans due and they have rubbished me already which as been going on for the past 8 years too.

I have tried to find out what could be wrong with me and i believe there is an unfamiliar force in my life. I can't explain somethings here but i need a powerful/powerful men/man of God to lead me through because i am ready to embark on a journey to redeem my lost glory. I have tried several time on my own but i think i am facing a lot of resistance and i give up almost immediately. Some people call it "agbana" but this type is so strong in my life and needed to be broken else i will be finished completely because right now, i am at the last days of destruction.

To shock you guys, i have someone in my family that experienced this thing too but in a different dimension and recently another person (i dont want to give too much information).

I have come to realize or believe that its is either a generational curse (ogun idile) or something i dont understand. See guys, something is happening spiritually in my life that is manifesting physically and this has to be broken IMMEDIATELY. Some people here may think otherwise which i agree with for a long time until i begin to see a pattern and i can tell it is not ordinary.

Right now, i have run away from home and i have promised myself never to return until this chain is broken.

I will be reading advices and recommendations here and i pray God guide me to pick the best because i know someone will recommend something that will change the narrative.

PLEASE GUYS, THIS IS A LIFE ISSUE AND I HAVE GONE TROUGH A LOT ALREADY. PLEASE DON'T ADD TO MY PAINS AND SORROWS. IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD TO JUST READ.

UPDATE

I think i need to add this. On 3 occasions, i got a very juicy high paying job with big companies in Nigeria. One is one of the top 5 big companies in Nigeria and have spread across some African countries while another is one of the top 5 companies in the world (It is a big company). But guess what? My offers on the 3 different occasions were withdrawn few days to resumption without any explanation. Is it a coincidence?

This your case dey peculiar and critical.

Go to any correct cele church around you and explain to the shepherd in charge make Dem help you was your hand and head to stop amubo and agbana
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by ABBEYsammy01(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Try as much as you can to locate SOTITOBIRE
in Akure, you will come back here to testify, your glory will be restored, your story will change to the glory of God...

Don't wait till tomorrow, pack your bags and starts going now, tomorrow might be too late...

Just try to see the young prophet
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by StayMotivated: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
OP please look for a way to go to Koinonia in Abuja. Meet with Apostle Joshua Selman for prayers and make sure you give your life to Christ genuinely. Jesus will save and deliver you.
Freedom2022:

Exactly. I get money steady in the last 10 years but i cant use it to do anything.
One 3 different occasions, i had 3.5 million and and other 1.5 million deposited into my account which is MY Money, guess what? it didnt spend 48 hours in my account and it is gone. All through those period, i was coughing from morning to night and i am not even aware that the money is going until everything is gone. When i stopped coughing, i realize that i dont have any money on me again. That has been the pattern in the last 8 years

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by hoebamaa(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:
Hello people. Please i beg someone here who is sincere and have the fear of God and want progress for his fellow human being to recommend a place where i can receive deliverance. The last 8 years of my life has been HORRIBLE. MONEY CANNOT STAY IN MY HAND FOR 48 HOURS and it is gone. I will not exaggerate, i have lost over 30 million naira over the past 10 years and i have been in DEBT for over 8 years consistently. I have NEVER been happy for straight 1 week for the past 10 years. Once money gets to my hand, it vanishes within 48 hours. I don't want to mention what it goes into because people are actually making millions from it so as not to discourage people. IT IS JUST ABOUT ME.

Whenever I have money with me, a mysterious cough starts and once the money is gone, the cough goes. It has been like this for the past 8 years. I cant explain it.

Right now, it has gotten to the worst and no matter how much is with me, it goes within hours. For example, if someone send me money right now, a mysterious cough will start in less than 30 minutes that the money gets to me and immediately i will not know what i am doing again (for real). Then i deposit all the money immediately into my Forex account, then this cough will get intense, i will cough and cough without stopping and before i know what is happening, the money is gone. Then that is when i realize and come back to my senses. I am been real and this is a true life situation.

Please guys dont joke with this because my life ruined right now. I can't boast of anything in my life right now. I have NOTHING. and the worst part of this is that i owe all loan apps money. I owe about 20 apps money as of today and all loans due and they have rubbished me already which as been going on for the past 8 years too.

I have tried to find out what could be wrong with me and i believe there is an unfamiliar force in my life. I can't explain somethings here but i need a powerful/powerful men/man of God to lead me through because i am ready to embark on a journey to redeem my lost glory. I have tried several time on my own but i think i am facing a lot of resistance and i give up almost immediately. Some people call it "agbana" but this type is so strong in my life and needed to be broken else i will be finished completely because right now, i am at the last days of destruction.

To shock you guys, i have someone in my family that experienced this thing too but in a different dimension and recently another person (i dont want to give too much information).

I have come to realize or believe that its is either a generational curse (ogun idile) or something i dont understand. See guys, something is happening spiritually in my life that is manifesting physically and this has to be broken IMMEDIATELY. Some people here may think otherwise which i agree with for a long time until i begin to see a pattern and i can tell it is not ordinary.

Right now, i have run away from home and i have promised myself never to return until this chain is broken.

I will be reading advices and recommendations here and i pray God guide me to pick the best because i know someone will recommend something that will change the narrative.

PLEASE GUYS, THIS IS A LIFE ISSUE AND I HAVE GONE TROUGH A LOT ALREADY. PLEASE DON'T ADD TO MY PAINS AND SORROWS. IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD TO JUST READ.

UPDATE

I think i need to add this. On 3 occasions, i got a very juicy high paying job with big companies in Nigeria. One is one of the top 5 big companies in Nigeria and have spread across some African countries while another is one of the top 5 companies in the world (It is a big company). But guess what? My offers on the 3 different occasions were withdrawn few days to resumption without any explanation. Is it a coincidence?
You need deliverance. Go to Ori Oke Ido-ile at Ekiti state. Thank me later.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by vindisick: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
I will advise you to visit a branch Liberation Ministries (Grace Nation) depending on where you residing. This problem is not a one day deliverance section. From what you wrote, I think is generational (alter). Join this church, be steadfast. You will still thank me later.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Oppy2k2: 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Find your way to prayer centre church of God, Akure. Thank me later.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Emperordynasty: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

People like you are evil and not to be taken seriously. I will not even listen to you

Pls answer this question it could help others...did ur problem start after a major encounter or mistake in life..
Did u sleep with the wrong woman,.
Offend a man of God,
Or rape someone....
You said your problem has lasted for 10years ..
That means u were not born like this,.
This problem has an origin don't hide from it,.expose it and ur solution will erupt in Jesus name
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Newton2024: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022

Stop forex trading, give more to God and pray always. With time, you will see changes.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by adedehinbo(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

UPDATE

firstly,always use adin agbon to rub your hands when you just received new cash,my grandfather deals with spiritual issues like this,if you interested,just quote me,i can assist you

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by adedehinbo(m): 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

I quite agree bro but let me shock you. In 2019, i was fed up of all this and i visited MFM on Lagos Ibadan express way. I was there for 3 days for the end of the year deliverance program. It was powerful and i believe that i will be free after the program, I was very optimistic and i was really thanking God because i felt something. Do you believe that when i got home after the 3 days prayer, my brother sent me some money (i think about 30k).m In my mind i was like yes this is it, a new life. Not up to 1 hour that i got home, i begin to cough again. Before i could blink i deposited my money into my Forex account and within 1 hour all the money is gone. Then the cycle continued so i begin to wonder in my mind "is it that the deliverance wasnt complete?"
the cough isn't ordinary one,it's spiritual attack called offa, someone may have used cat to wage spiritual attack on you,see there is solution as much as you weren't born with this predicament
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by cotzywitzy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
If truly you want to be delivered it’s not about going from one church to the other, how is your personal relationship with God? If you really want to be delivered reach out and I will direct you by Gods Grace
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by sugaboi01(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
I have a solution for you cos I have been in this kind of position before ….contact me for more explanation 08062337382
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Obalowe(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Please make yourself next week Saturday at MFM H/Q for PMCH program I can assure you that your tears will be over.

May God deliver you and break every siege of wastage in your life and family.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Mosco100(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
Psychology
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Jusphilip: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

UPDATE

Good day
I laud your courage for sharing this. Brother, Challenges and trials are Sine quo non to life and it takes Faith and perseverance to overcome it. The 3 things u need to overcome this spiritual battle is righteousness, Faith and prayer.
Recommend things u need to do
1. Leave n relocate to new place
2. Stay away from any immoral things or sensual activities.. (JaJames 5:16 prayer of a righteous man is very effective.
3. Read your bible morning and night (Joshua 1:8-9)
4. Midnight every day (12am)
5. Get any blessed Rosary and be wearing it everytime
6. Start little evangelism in any form.
7. Identify with small prayer group, u can be attending vigil there, pls never ever visit any of this popular pastors masquerading everywhere. With no apology to anyone they are all fake.
On your financials.
When money enters your hand, keep it for awhile and pray well before using it.
For now stay away from crypto futures trade or forex..focus on learning the skill for now.
But if u must trade use stop loss or betterstill get someone to be managing your account for time being..
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Olaoye1988: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

UPDATE

I can feel what you are going through, kindly call me on 07064707621 let's talk and I will connect you with a man of God
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Exprofressor: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

UPDATE

Where are u from? Have u visited any traditional doc to see what's happening from the other side. Few weeks ago I thought I lost it all but no I was just being ignorant of my problems. If you don't do traditional docs, then I can't help u
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by aribisala0(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Do not worry even the Nigerian government has the same problem if the money does not vanish a snake will swallow it
Yours is a minor problem
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Allanoba: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

UPDATE

Just accept Jesus into your heart and confess him with your mouth
Read new testament to know more about Jesus and his finished work on the cross for you
Then shapen your forex skills..invest small and grow the account and then withraw and enjoy your freedom by Jesus Christ
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by aghaibiam(f): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Your solution is simple.
Close the forex account.
Next time you get money, remove your sim from your phone and go to your brother/sisters house, remain indoors for 2 days and see if money will disappear.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Zulu2022: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Exprofressor:

Where are u from? Have u visited any traditional native doc to see what's happening from the other side. Few weeks ago I thought I lost it all but no I was just being ignorant of my problems. If you don't do traditional docs, then I can't help u
dis ppl nv understand that traditional has help so many the tink is by going by way of there scamming father in Lord... tradition is live and direct,e de play e de show,the go giv u time,e go sup,if na person de do am,u go choose wetin u want mk Dem do de person no long capping

1 Like

Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Freedom2022:

Tell me about your family background; are you trying to get to where nobody had ever been in your family as a male? Listen; deliverance is not something of 3 days or 10weeks; it is continuously and it is forever if the problem is rooted inside of you or your parents; it is a battle you have to fight till you die. Some will get delivered today and the problem will come back again immediately they leave deliverance ground, deliverance determines how willing you're to stop what is stopping you and how prepared you are to continue fighting against it; people says "you had to fight your demon or demons and that is exactly what it is). Earlier you know this better for you. God will help you out.

You need to renew your mind; you're not totally in control of your mind; you need to let somethings go off your mind.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by stevo123(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
I have this same problem some years back, I visited so many church for deliverance but nothing works. Not till I meet someone who make me realize my problem is spiritual and take me on a journey. If you really want to know the place. Chat me on 09085061715. My name is ademola Stephen. If you have faith, trust me your problem will be solved like mine.
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Samzugacoin666: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Okay
Re: Please I need help. My life is crashing by Samzugacoin666: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
[right][/right]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Catholic Church Disagrees With Father Mbaka / Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" / Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.