Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students (34752 Views)

"Nigeria Air" Heads Back To Addis Ababa — David Hundeyin / Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin / African Students Refugees Fleeing Ukraine Detained In EU Immigration Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Kubernetes: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2022
This reminds me of Andrea Shevchenko

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by bestpunterever: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2022
aremuforlife:
This guy don't know what war situation is like.
Ukraine is in war, they have to prioritise their citizens before anybody.
you are a slave forever

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by juman(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2022
trevorhorace:
Help Ukraine buy weapon to fight Russia.

Nothing is too small. cry

2202245900 UBA

Thief.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by gambojimeta: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2022
Ournolly:

In war times, foreigners are evacuated first and will not be attacked intentionally by both forces.
By your own country like many western nation have done before the invasion.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by ginggerxy: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2022
aremuforlife:
they owe the residents of the country safety not just their citizens . Point Of correction
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olas24u(f): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2022
freshkpomo:

Simply put Russia,China and the Arabs... Turkey, Bulgaria,Poland and Co... Don't really bhave time for that

Well it is not easy being black in eastern europe,Arabas and the chinese are very racist.The arabs are vey bad
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2022
xxxtedyxxx:

And so?
So na Russia no be racist country?
Both are racist and their war is not our business.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by adecz: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2022
❌❌Na so so mouth these diaspora
Nigerians dey make, criticising other
countries.☹️☹️☹️

If your own country is so good, why
did you leave it to go school or look for
greener pastures in Ukraine?

How many Ukrainians have you seen
coming to school in Nigeria❓

Even here in Nigeria, our own racism is
worse, we call it tribalism.

Oyibo sef dem dey try to accept una
black, backwards faces in their country❗️❗️
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by aremuforlife(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2022
bestpunterever:
you are a slave forever
Olori eru
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Ilaje1: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2022
mike8804:
Nigerians supporting their slave masters! Am neither supporting Ukraine or Russia but am against Western double standard. The US and Britain have virtually invaded almost all the nations in this planet.

Note: the whites don't care about the blacks but it baffles me that will still dey support them! Ethiopia war still going on millions displaced, thousands dead our Africa brothers no see that one talk

No one cares about anyone. Even the African American or the Caribbeans look down on Africans. Even Africans do that among themselves. Just like some people were campaigning for Trump that he would give them their own country. The earlier you realize that you are alone the better for you.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Mccullum: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2022
TRUSTEDGUY:
cheesy
And what of Russia? Have they not committed crimes against African students?
During the World Cup that they hosted did they not abused Africans ?

Since when kettle begin call pot black

Where did you see African students in Eastern Europe during WWII
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olasquare: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2022
mike8804:
Nigerians supporting their slave masters! Am neither supporting Ukraine or Russia but am against Western double standard. The US and Britain have virtually invaded almost all the nations in this planet.

Note: the whites don't care about the blacks but it baffles me that will still dey support them! Ethiopia war still going on millions displaced, thousands dead our Africa brothers no see that one talk

God bless you. I have even forgotten about Ethiopia war. The saddest thing to me is our gullible Africans can't see the systematic racism of the whites. They hide it behind bureaucracy, and institutional policies to sideline and cut off the blacks, yet, we folks meddle in what does not concern us. The whites can never give priority to the blacks in any matter except we ourselves shape and develop our home. The same Ukraine you lots are crying is committing rascism against your brothers and sister. Meanwhile, a war is ongoing at your backyard without you clamouring for a cease fire or solution to impending issues, and the western media, who with it's government orchestrate most of these wars, decides Africans are not important, so a priority about the war in Ethiopia is nothing to focus on. You Africans are pathetic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by MoneyGoDrop: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2022
I don't know if people understand at all. How can you say it's not personal? They said children and women first and not Ukrainian people so it means that they priorities are whites first not minding their nationalities and blacks go last. What can be more racist than that.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2022
justosee:

Both are racist and their war is not our business.

It's our business.

Many Nigerians are stuck there.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by SaintLucia: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2022
I saw one black man being pushed away while trying to enter a train on Aljazeera English in Kiev. I pity the guy sha but at that moment everybody dey run for their life in Kiev. But Ukrainians government committed a lot of actrosity on Russians living in Easter Ukraine, they even banned them from speaking their language and forced them to adopt the Ukrainian language. Neither side is innocent.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by khalids: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2022
Let me ask a question....lets say Naija dey at war..and they brought a bus take us to safety and you and your family no see space but you dey see foreigners inside the bus.....wouldn't you think your govt and country have failed you.

Each country is responsible for its citizens and in this case Nigeria failed its own by not evacuating their own.

Where i will find fault is if they allow other white non Ukrainians and leave out the Afican people....then we can call them out on the bs..
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2022
Frigga13:
All this noise on Nigeria cyberspace, how e wan take help Nigeria and Nigerians ..

Funny analysts everywhere claiming to know all and drop g bullshit.. some even call a.m. world war grin

How Ukraine go take start world war.. many ignorant humans especially on Nairaland .

Oil price Dey rise .. Buhari and Apc Dey cashout.

Apc is evil.

Warning on warning by the international community.. wetin make those Nigerians for there no disembark.. earlier. Knowing Africa is thousand of miles .

Funny country and funny citizens.. now war don start you wan leave the citzens tuwama..

If you suffer with them you go enjoy with them.. no be say una go Dey enjoy .. matter come una wan run.

They’ll come for you. Even after the warnings people still preferred to stay put, just like when China was under lockdown due to Covid-19, Africans on expiring visas still stayed back, only to later try to blackmail their countries for forsaking them. I really wonder

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by TWoods(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2022
David Hundeyin needs to be reminded that he is largely inconsequential when it comes to Ukraine and I doubt Ukrainians care very much whether he adds their flag to his Twitter bio or not. Last I checked, none of the Africans trying to flee Ukraine care enough to take up a weapon to defend the country that has given them refuge these last few years. Every adult male Ukrainian is not allowed to leave the country and must take up weapons to defend the country... the African men are busy looking for the nearest exit. Yet they are unhappy that those men are prioritizing their wives, sisters, and daughters when it comes to fleeing the war? Hypocrisy, thy name is David Hundeyin.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by bestpunterever: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2022
aremuforlife:

Olori eru ni mi
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Camelot65: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Lmao
Some people are so dumb and daft
I have a friend who study in ukraine. I remeber vividly pleading with him to comeback to Nigeria or flee to U.K.

Baba say NO..That staying in war torn ukraine is 10 times better than Nigeria. I just shake my head.

Fastfoward yesterday, the fool started posting on his whatsapp that bombs were flying over his hostel apartment. That no shop,streets empty. That he regret staying in ukraine grin grin

He said the level of racism blacks face in Ukraine is rising. Duhhhhh

You enter foreign land, foeign start war and you think they will attend to a blackman first before attending to their fellow white ukrainian. Lmao!!!

Una never see anything, i also saw a video on sky news in train station where a black guy was struggling to enter train but they kept pushing him back. Lmao

Japa Japa now u don enter one chance.
Atleast i dont have bombs flying over my head in Nigeria. I really pity those nigerians that stayed back. Una think say War na hollywood movie abi.
The worse thing is to be a blackman in soviet country that is having war. Na that time u go feel Racism at its fullest. I pity una

You gave him a perfect advise to flee to the UK, I don't see myself migrating to Russia, Ukraine.....

He has been left alone now.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2022
aremuforlife:
stfu!!!

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by maasoap(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2022
aremuforlife:

Really? May be they actually deserved what has come to their doorstep anyway.
On a second thought, I'm curious to know if your brother were to be a victim of this segregation, would you have still defended their action by telling your brother all that shit you vomited above?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2022
khalids:
Let me ask a question....lets say Naija dey at war..and they brought a bus take us to safety and you and your family no see space but you dey see foreigners inside the bus.....wouldn't you think your govt and country have failed you.

Each country is responsible for its citizens and in this case Nigeria failed its own by not evacuating their own.

Where i will find fault is if they allow other white non Ukrainians and leave out the Afican people....then we can call them out on the bs..
you are responsible for the lives of everyone within your border. Have you ever left the shores of Africa? You sound dumb and ignorant

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by patrickmuf(m): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2022
A colleague of mine called a friend on video call who is in Ukraine for studies. She said they are not selling tickets to blacks. They prioritized ticket sales to whites first...

This is not hear say, it was a video call and I saw it live. Since then, I no send the Ukrainians...

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Realists(m): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2022
olas24u:

Well it is not easy being black in eastern europe,Arabas and the chinese are very racist.The arabs are vey bad

Arabs never enslaved more than 500 million of your ancestors using ships to load them like sardines.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Maj196(m): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2022
If you can't stay in your country. Be ready to face whatever your eye see for abroad. Racism is real

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by NofiuFade(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2022
Nairaland breed some special types of troll this days its a pity! #Ashamed

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by dettolgel: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2022
This guy is half witt. There is a difference between denial and prioritising others before you.

I thought this guy was sensible.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olas24u(f): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2022
Realists:

Arabs never enslaved more than 500 million of your ancestors using ships to load them like sardines.

Arab slavery of africans are very babaric and worst in history of slavery.THEY CASTARATED AFRICANS AND FORCED RELIGION ON THEM.You die if you dont accept islam.please go and read about the slavery of africans by Arabs ,they still pratice slavery.All the countries of north africa with Arab population are as a result of rape and torture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by maasoap(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2022
TWoods:
David Hundeyin needs to be reminded that he is largely inconsequential when it comes to Ukraine and I doubt Ukrainians care very much whether he adds their flag to his Twitter bio or not. Last I checked, none of the Africans trying to flee Ukraine care enough to take up a weapon to defend the country that has given them refuge these last few years. Every adult male Ukrainian is not allowed to leave the country and must take up weapons to defend the country... the African men are busy looking for the nearest exit. Yet they are unhappy that those men are prioritizing their wives, sisters, and daughters when it comes to fleeing the war?
Hypocrisy, thy name is David Hundeyin.

They exited Nigeria that is not at war, why would you want them to stay put in a country that is at war. What made them japa out of Nigeria is also what will make them japa out of Ukraine. Or, you just expect them to show loyalty and patriotism to Ukraine, the one they don't have for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by dettolgel: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2022
Realists:

Where did you come from? Arab Muslim atrocities in Africa is pale compared to what the west did. You should read bro and stop disgracing yourself online.

Arab Muslim were the first enslaver of Africa. Maybe you should read "The legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way / Lady Share Photos After Surviving A Terrible Accident (Graphic Photos) / Harvard University Graduates Visit Slave Market, Other Places In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.