Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students (34762 Views)

"Nigeria Air" Heads Back To Addis Ababa — David Hundeyin / Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin / African Students Refugees Fleeing Ukraine Detained In EU Immigration Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mccullum:

Where did you see African students in Eastern Europe during WWII

Good question
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Onyeziokwu(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
SportsHD:
Lol.
What about black people who are citizens there? The fact remains, once you're black, it doesn't matter if you're a citizen or not. You're going to "the back of the bus".

I'm not supporting Ukraine nor Russia. They're also the same when it comes to treatment of dark skinned folks.

Well tbh, racism is everywhere here. But the most annoying one to me is this: Polish and other Europeans being racist to you on English land lol same dude left his country in search of greener pasture(s) as you, but now the other way round lol
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by BeautifulSolace(f): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
soundOsonic:

Lol make I message you?

Its a free world
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by soundOsonic: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
BeautifulSolace:

Its a free world
I have done that waiting for a reply.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
BloomingDale:
The Ukraine Nigerians are supporting. Las, las God nor go shame us.
And which western nation is not a racist? Russia? China? US? UK? Israel? Japan?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olasquare: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Orinoco:

Same Ethiopians that derogatorily label Africans like you and me Bantus

First, I don't know the meaning of Bantus. That said, I think that still far better off being treated like a piece of dung by the Europeans and Americans.

My point is, we should look more to help ourselves than attempting to help and meddle in the affairs of those who attach no value to us. We should develop our continent. We should empower our youths. Make Africa a continent of substance, not the one they take raw materials from and dump the lowest in quality of finished products in while making quadruple of what we make. Look at Libya during gadaffi, that was a turn off for them because he stands shoulder to shoulder with them in terms of human and economic development to his people. And they crept in using the democratic narratives. Who said democracy is the best form of government. Can't america force Saudi Arabia to have democracy as against monarchy system the way they impose their ideology on Libya. Definitely they have better purpose for doing so than using the democratic talk as cover ups

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Legendoo: 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lol

Black man no get sense from day one.

Copying rubbish.
Analysing rubbish with big grammar
Thinking they're relevant.
Leaving their own matter and carrying other people's matter for head.
Refusal to accept that race matter's.
Believing in liberal western narrative as factual.
Relying on the media for education on politics & culture.
Believing everything they see in Google is factual.
General self hatred for themselves.
Hatred for their lands and their own people.

E plenty.

Werey people

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by 1Sharon(f): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
justosee:

They should have listened to the warning signs and left when European citizens were leaving.

Many Nigerians were still resuming school in Ukraine until the very day of the invasion.

The Nigerian government told them not to panic and relax. And you're right, they were still going to school.
The school's wanted their money.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by 1Sharon(f): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Orinoco:

Which yeye Ethiopia is your brother? Ethiopians believe that they're more closer to White men than black Africans whom they derogatory labeled ' bantus'

* Jews
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
1Sharon:

The Nigerian government told them not to panic and relax. And you're right, they were still going to school.
The school's wanted their money.
Ehen? So you trust Nigerian intelligence more than that of developed countries?
What about those that still travelled from Nigeria to Ukraine to resume in the midst of the crisis?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by khalids: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Takeproft:
you are responsible for the lives of everyone within your border. Have you ever left the shores of Africa? You sound dumb and ignorant

Little boy...Endeavor to give respect to all, use language that speaks well of you.
If you have a counterpoint state it...

You don't know me, so make no assumptions, I have been to more countries than your whole generation.

you are responsible for the lives of everyone within your border,
Yes in a time of peace. When at war priority has to be made, that is why you will hear things like women and children first...
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
khalids:

Little boy...Endeavor to give respect to all, use language that speaks well of you.
If you have a counterpoint state it...

You don't know me, so make no assumptions, I have been to more countries than your whole generation.

you are responsible for the lives of everyone within your border,
Yes in a time of peace. When at war priority has to be made, that is why you will hear things like women and children first...
Women and children irrespective of nationality. Then men! Irrespective of nationality. Stop displaying your ignorance child!!!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by ajl: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Frigga13:
All this noise on Nigeria cyberspace, how e wan take help Nigeria and Nigerians ..

Funny analysts everywhere claiming to know all and drop g bullshit.. some even call a.m. world war grin

How Ukraine go take start world war.. many ignorant humans especially on Nairaland .

Oil price Dey rise .. Buhari and Apc Dey cashout.

Apc is evil.

Warning on warning by the international community.. wetin make those Nigerians for there no disembark.. earlier. Knowing Africa is thousand of miles .

Funny country and funny citizens.. now war don start you wan leave the citzens tuwama..

If you suffer with them you go enjoy with them.. no be say una go Dey enjoy .. matter come una wan run.

Why not pack your bags and go there. Mad boy.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by ajl: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Babaheekmat:
Ungrateful ediots..

When the county needs you, you want to run

Some people are just mad. You can head in that direction to go help Ukrain fight its war. When does Nigerians become Ukrainian citizens? Reason why living in East European countries is a No, No. It's not like those in the West are any different but shame will not allow them to be segregating people on the basis of skin color during war time. They will never do it openly like this.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by faridasr: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Who is David hundeyin?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by ajl: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
justosee:

They should have listened to the warning signs and left when European citizens were leaving.

Many Nigerians were still resuming school in Ukraine until the very day of the invasion.

You know Nigerians are their "God is in control" mentality. Or they will say "God will do it". Ths is planet Earth, where God has put you like all other humans in charge.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by 1Sharon(f): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
justosee:

Ehen? So you trust Nigerian intelligence more than that of developed countries?
What about those that still travelled from Nigeria to Ukraine to resume in the midst of the crisis?

I don't trust the Nigerian government at all.

But ppl are calling the students idiots for staying back. That is what they were advised to do by the Nigerian embassy.

With which plane did they use to travel to Ukraine?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
aremuforlife:
This guy don't know what war situation is like.
Ukraine is in war, they have to prioritise their citizens before anybody.
He messed up.
He's still a Child.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by CHIGIM: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Don't mind them
mike8804:
Nigerians supporting their slave masters! Am neither supporting Ukraine or Russia but am against Western double standard. The US and Britain have virtually invaded almost all the nations in this planet.

Note: the whites don't care about the blacks but it baffles me that will still dey support them! Ethiopia war still going on millions displaced, thousands dead our Africa brothers no see that one talk
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Gamesmart: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
olas24u:

I have answered you that it was through torture and kidnapping and conquest,Including inter tribal wars .

Presumably, this does not tell me if you have a Xtian name, Xtian religion and your children have Xtian names and cannot speak their tribal language?

Or are you saying these too are (1) true and (2) happened because you were tortured, kidnapped and conquered?

Please answer.

I have put the following in the bank:

1) Your ancestors civilisation was on par with white civilisation.

2) Your ancestors' people were taken as slaves, given white people's religion and brainwashed through torture and kidnapping and conquest.

3) The whites were able to take your people as slaves, give you their religion, brainwash you and had superior weapons.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by yinkeys(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Legendoo:
Lol

Black man no get sense from day one.

Copying rubbish.
Analysing rubbish with big grammar
Thinking they're relevant.
Leaving their own matter and carrying other people's matter for head.
Refusal to accept that race matter's.
Believing in liberal western narrative as factual.
Relying on the media for education on politics & culture.
Believing everything they see in Google is factual.
General self hatred for themselves.
Hatred for their lands and their own people.

E plenty.

Werey people
But it’s greed running our people
Foreign economic hitmen conniving with former slave traders like the Tinubus are part of the people that destroyed our country.
Their policies in the past only favoured a few powerful families and oil companies. Dipping the rest of the countries into penury.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
1Sharon:

I don't trust the Nigerian government at all.

But ppl are calling the students idiots for staying back. That is what they were advised to do by the Nigerian embassy.

With which plane did they use to travel to Ukraine?

Planes were still going to Ukraine until the day of the invasion.

It hasn't been long we read about a Nigerian student who just resume school dying in Ukraine.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by stanluiz(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
wirinet:

Ukrainians are ultra racist. They are even more racist than Russians.i had a neighbour who got a student visa to study in Ukraine not so long after independence from Soviet Union. On getting to the airport he was detained for 3 days, beaten and sent back to Nigeria after having a valid student visa and paid the school fees. On getting home he had to be hospitalised. Since then I have had a negative impression of Ukrainians. They are one of the most racist people on earth.
Ukrainians are Nazis. Pure Nazis. Even more than Nazi German Hitler.

Nazi war criminals are still celebrated in Ukraine most especially those that partake in Holocaust. Even Russias are more friendly than them.

Those Nazis Ukrainian mafians are the ones running Ukraine government. Zelensky the Jewish man is just a Nazi puppet.

If you see the war crimes those Ukrainian Nazis militants and army committed in eastern Ukraine which are occupied by ethnic Russians who will shed tears.

That why vladmir Putin says that Russia military will de-nazify Ukraine and cleanse it from the corrupted Nazi government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by maziude: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
SportsHD:
Lol.
What about black people who are citizens there? The fact remains, once you're black, it doesn't matter if you're a citizen or not. You're going to "the back of the bus".

I'm not supporting Ukraine nor Russia. They're also the same when it comes to treatment of dark skinned folks.

This is BS.

The noise of war did not start today; it has been echoing for awhile.

Sensible countries evacuated their people and placed a travel advisory against travelling to Ukraine.

Which African countries including your country did that?

If there is a war in your house, would you save first- a stranger or your family?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olas24u(f): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

Presumably, this does not tell me if you have a Xtian name, Xtian religion and your children have Xtian names and cannot speak their tribal language?

Or are you saying these too are (1) true and (2) happened because you were tortured, kidnapped and conquered?

Please answer.

I have put the following in the bank:

2) Your ancestors' people were taken as slaves, given white people's religion and brainwashed through torture and kidnapping and conquest.

3) The whites were able to take your people as slaves, give you their religion, brainwash you and had superior weapons.
Am not or christain and not a muslim ,we all answer yoruba names and worship and practice ifa.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by khalids: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Takeproft:
Women and children irrespective of nationality. Then men! Irrespective of nationality. Stop displaying your ignorance child!!!

You better give up....all this your ranting without sense.

A yeah of little sense...all caught in your emotion.....you think the world is a Utopia
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by SportsHD: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
maziude:

This is BS.

The noise of war did not start today; it has been echoing for awhile.

Sensible countries evacuated their people and placed a travel advisory against travelling to Ukraine.

Which African countries including your country did that?

If there is a war in your house, would you save first- a stranger or your family?
Yeah, I know that war has been brewing since 2014 when Russia equipped separatist fighters against Ukraine.
Putin being Putin, we all know that it's a matter of time. So is China and Taiwan. It's just a matter of time before china annexes Taiwan.

Our country is a shit hole, we all know this and they should have evacuated their citizens but we know how useless our foreign embassies are.

Nevertheless, this does not change the fact that people are racist, racism is everywhere and eastern Europe is extremely racist than some of the rest.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Gamesmart: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
olas24u:

Am not or christain and not a muslim ,we all answer yoruba names and worship and practice ifa.

Thank you.

Seems you are one of the minorities amongst Dahomey people though.

Now back to the bank:

Disproving approach A
Can you immediately see the contradiction between (1) and (2)/(3)?

How come people you claim to have "on par" civilisation with be able to come and take you as slaves, give you their religion and brainwash you [through torture and kidnapping and conquest etc.] if they are not superior to you?

How come you were not able to do it to them too if your civilisation and brains were not inferior?

Disproving approach B
It seems like your opinion is based on not understanding what "civilisation" is. Hence, why you think your backward people had "on par" civilisations with White civilisations.

If I am wrong, please prove me wrong by educating me on what Dahomey ancestors did on the following civilisations metrics:

- What educational system did your Dahomey ancestors have that you felt was on par with White education systems before they came to you?

- What kind of buildings and architecture did your Dahomey ancestors have that you felt was on par with the buildings and architecture of the Whites?

- What technology and engineering did your Dahomey ancestors develop that you felt was on par with the technology and engineering of the Whites?

- What kind of economy did your Dahomey ancestors develop that you felt was on par with the economies of the Whites?

- What books did your Dahomey ancestors write that you felt was on par with the books the Whites were writing?

- What kind of dressing did your Dahomey ancestors have that you felt was on par with the dressing of the Whites?

Please tell me.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by tonyson010(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
aremuforlife:
This guy don't know what war situation is like.
Ukraine is in war, they have to prioritise their citizens before anybody.

he is vomitting rubbish.
warning ahs being going on for a month what kept them there till the war started?
why have they been staying till now as if Ukraine is their homeland?
or were they tied down?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by maziude: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
SportsHD:

Yeah, I know that war has been brewing since 2014 when Russia equipped separatist fighters against Ukraine.
Putin being Putin, we all know that it's a matter of time. So is China and Taiwan. It's just a matter of time before china annexes Taiwan.

Our country is a shit hole, we all know this and they should have evacuated their citizens but we know how useless our foreign embassies are.

Nevertheless, this does not change the fact that people are racist, racism is everywhere and eastern Europe is extremely racist than some of the rest.

True.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by BloomingDale(f): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Simran94:

And which western nation is not a racist? Russia? China? US? UK? Israel? Japan?

All the more reason we should be neutral. The only reason I want Russia to come out ontop is that the Christian Bible describes Russia as one of the four carpenters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING: 188 Nigeria Returnees Arrive MMIA From South Africa / Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos / Nairalander (Mr. Green Man) Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.