Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students (34720 Views)

"Nigeria Air" Heads Back To Addis Ababa — David Hundeyin / Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin / African Students Refugees Fleeing Ukraine Detained In EU Immigration Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by phenase(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
RUSSIA IS RIGHT
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Mosco100(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
freshkpomo:
Zombie Africans, always looking for who to blame... develop your country una go say no.... Na so some mumu islamists dey blame America say na him make Nigeria poor...

I believe say na same way west exploit Africa,them exploit Asia, but Asia today are Giants.. see South Korea, Singapore, China and Japan alll doing well...but you see our mumu Africans? Them must always find who to blame fir their failure.. Buhari and Osinbajo dey blame Jonathan, APC dey blame PDP, Muslims dey blame America,Christians dey blame one old woman fir village.... Everybody just dey blame and the truth is we are our own problem.
'An average person blame themselve, a fool blames others, but a wise person blames none' ACT

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by damzy88: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
olorunthobby:
The truth is we have to build our continent to avoid stuff like this. These guys don’t care about us a bit . If the worst happens, they will throw us out!!
That's why I laugh at those who think that the solution to the poor governance is leaving the country for this people. There is no place like home. I wish we all know that we have to make this place a better place for all of us. If Nigeria gets it right, Africa will be safe.
True

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Aaay: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
How
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Factoryfitted: 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
olorunthobby:
The truth is we have to build our continent to avoid stuff like this. These guys don’t care about us a bit . If the worst happens, they will throw us out!!
That's why I laugh at those who think that the solution to the poor governance is leaving the country for this people. There is no place like home. I wish we all know that we have to make this place a better place for all of us. If Nigeria gets it right, Africa will be safe.

God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Sunnyski: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stevenson20:
Ukraine dey war front, and you dey bring this topic now. What do you want us to do with it now

Stop reasoning like bubu de mumu... Nigerians in Ukraine are also in war front they are both trying to survive. Say no to racism!
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olas24u(f): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

Thank you.

Seems you are one of the minorities amongst Dahomey people though.

Now back to the bank:

1) Your ancestors civilisation was on par with white civilisation.

2) Your ancestors' people were taken as slaves, given white people's religion and brainwashed through torture and kidnapping and conquest.

3) The whites were able to take your people as slaves, give you their religion, brainwash you and had superior weapons.

Disproving approach A
Can you immediately see the contradiction between (1) and (2)/(3)?

How come people you claim to have "on par" civilisation with be able to come and take you as slaves, give you their religion and brainwash you [through torture and kidnapping and conquest etc.] if they are not superior to you?

How come you were not able to do it to them too if your civilisation and brains were not inferior?

Disproving approach B
It seems like your opinion is based on not understanding what "civilisation" is. Hence, why you think your backward people had "on par" civilisations with White civilisations.

If I am wrong, please prove me wrong by educating me on what Dahomey ancestors did on the following civilisations metrics:

- What educational system did your Dahomey ancestors have that you felt was on par with White education systems before they came to you?

- What kind of buildings and architecture did your Dahomey ancestors have that you felt was on par with the buildings and architecture of the Whites?

- What technology and engineering did your Dahomey ancestors develop that you felt was on par with the technology and engineering of the Whites?

- What kind of economy did your Dahomey ancestors develop that you felt was on par with the economies of the Whites?

- What books did your Dahomey ancestors write that you felt was on par with the books the Whites were writing?

- What kind of dressing did your Dahomey ancestors have that you felt was on par with the dressing of the Whites?

Please tell me.
Thanks a lot ,i will be back
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by caye(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Baawaa:
God is in control, everything will soon normalized
When will God deliver Nigerian Pentecostals from wishful thinking and magic thinking? Ehn!
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Cousin9999: 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
I'm sure they were doing messed up things to students long before the "war." But when you tell people to stay away from west, south, central, and east Asian toilets, they don't listen.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by chaloskyx: 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
moral of the story Africans and their leaders develop yourselves cause when it comes down to survival Europe and the rest of the world would forget morals and ethics and bring back their hidden colonial mentality. you feel cause they talk of terms such as democracy and freedom when it comes to national interest they would stick by them see lets paint a scenario of there being ww III and the entire Europe and north America is decimated and only African is left untouched do you know what your so called democratic nations would turn their attention to Africa they wont hesitate to colonise us all again to rebuild their nation we have always been pawns to them forget they allow you migrate its just another way of exploiting the best of us so that such talents arnt used to develop Africa
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Litmus: 3:00am On Feb 27, 2022
patrickmuf:
A colleague of mine called a friend on video call who is in Ukraine for studies. She said they are not selling tickets to blacks. They prioritized ticket sales to whites first...

This is not hear say, it was a video call and I saw it live. Since then, I no send the Ukrainians...

Actually, why would public transport be selling tickets in the first place ? you'd have thought Ukrainian authorities would suspend charging...

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:54am On Feb 27, 2022
Lifewasgood:
Anyone who believes the blacks and white have equal rights is living in the 31st century; we are in the 21st century. Even Obama wasn’t pure black he was half caste. The only thing I’m applauding here is Biden and his cohorts warning the world weeks before it happened and many refused to listen, so blame yourself and no one for war crime

I agree with you. Every time Blacks in America spoke against racism many Nigerians said racism wasn’t real and the Blacks were crying for nothing. Now, in a situation that doesn’t have anything to do with racism they want support. Theres proof that black Ukrainian citizens were allowed into Poland. This isn’t about racism, it’s about Nationalism.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:56am On Feb 27, 2022
Litmus:

Actually, why would public transport be selling tickets in the first place ? you'd have thought Ukrainian authorities would suspend charging...

They suspended charges days ago. Even so, did they actually say no you can’t buy because you’re Black? The person listening on the phone understands the language? I also thought most Internet was down but video call is working so I guess not.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:01am On Feb 27, 2022
chaloskyx:
moral of the story Africans and their leaders develop yourselves cause when it comes down to survival Europe and the rest of the world would forget morals and ethics and bring back their hidden colonial mentality. you feel cause they talk of terms such as democracy and freedom when it comes to national interest they would stick by them see lets paint a scenario of there being ww III and the entire Europe and north America is decimated and only African is left untouched do you know what your so called democratic nations would turn their attention to Africa they wont hesitate to colonise us all again to rebuild their nation we have always been pawns to them forget they allow you migrate its just another way of exploiting the best of us so that such talents arnt used to develop Africa

And why would African nations allow powerless, decimated nations to colonize them?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by patrickmuf(m): 6:23am On Feb 27, 2022
Litmus:

It's a shame to be honest.

I have seen many others on Twitter complain of the same issue (racial discrimination)...
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by patrickmuf(m): 6:25am On Feb 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

They suspended charges days ago. Even so, did they actually say no you can’t buy because you’re Black? The person listening on the phone understands the language? I also thought most Internet was down but video call is working so I guess not.
Internet is down in some parts but not all of Ukraine...

Someone on Twitter complained that she faced racial discrimination. If you have any Nigerian friend in Ukraine, you can make your own independent findings.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olas24u(f): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2022
Gamesmart:

Thank you.

Now back to the bank:

2) Your ancestors' people were taken as slaves, given white people's religion and brainwashed through torture and kidnapping and conquest.

3) The whites were able to take your people as slaves, give you their religion, brainwash you and had superior weapons.

Disproving approach A

How come people you claim to have "on par" civilisation with be able to come and take you as slaves, give you their religion and brainwash you [through torture and kidnapping and conquest etc.] if they are not superior to you?

How come you were not able to do it to them too if your civilisation and brains were not inferior?

Disproving approach B
It seems like your opinion is based on not understanding what "civilisation" is. Hence, why you think your backward people had "on par" civilisations with White civilisations.

If I am wrong, please prove me wrong by educating me on what Dahomey ancestors did on the following civilisations metrics:

- What educational system did your Dahomey ancestors have that you felt was on par with White education systems before they came to you?

- What kind of buildings and architecture did your Dahomey ancestors have that you felt was on par with the buildings and architecture of the Whites?

- What technology and engineering did your Dahomey ancestors develop that you felt was on par with the technology and engineering of the Whites?

- What kind of economy did your Dahomey ancestors develop that you felt was on par with the economies of the Whites?

- What books did your Dahomey ancestors write that you felt was on par with the books the Whites were writing?

- What kind of dressing did your Dahomey ancestors have that you felt was on par with the dressing of the Whites?

Please tell me.

Dahomey is different from the oyo empire,oyo empire contolled dahomey,Oyo subjugated the kingdom of Dahomey in the west in two phases (1724–30, 1738–48) and traded with European merchants on the coast through the port of Ajase ...
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olas24u(f): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2022
Gamesmart:

Thank you.

Now back to the bank:

Disproving approach A

Disproving approach B

Please tell me.

The system of education was oral and was the ifa system
What is Ifa system?
Image result for ifa educational system
The word Ifa refers to the mystical figure Ifa or Orunmila, regarded by the Yoruba as the deity of wisdom and intellectual development. ... The Ifa divination system is applied whenever an important individual or collective decision has to be made.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olas24u(f): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2022
Gamesmart:

Thank you.

Now back to the bank:

Disproving approach A

Disproving approach B

Please tell me.
What kind of buildings and architecture did your Dahomey ancestors have that you felt was on par with the buildings and architecture of the Whites?
Traditional Yoruba architectural forms can be seen as hollow squares or circles, and buildings can be viewed as compounds consisting of various sub-units arranged in quadrilateral shapes surrounding an open courtyard.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olas24u(f): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2022
Gamesmart:

Thank you.

Now back to the bank:

Disproving approach A

Disproving approach B

Please tell me.
blacksmithing, weaving, leatherworking, glassmaking, and ivory and wood carving, the black smith made guns ,and did metal work
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olas24u(f): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2022
Gamesmart:

Thank you.

Now back to the bank:

Disproving approach A

Disproving approach B

Please tell me.

The traditional Yoruba economy is based on farming, hunting, fishing, trade, craft specialization, and the ownership of domestic animals. Precolonial economic specialization was based on patrilineage. Each Yoruba town and village had compounds specializing in different industries or crafts
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olas24u(f): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2022
Gamesmart:

Thank you.

Now back to the bank:

Disproving approach A

Disproving approach B

Please tell me.

What books did your Dahomey ancestors write that you felt was on par with the books the Whites were writing?most were oral and could be found in ifa ,interpretationsa and ,meanings
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Gamesmart: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2022
olas24u:

Dahomey is different from the oyo empire,oyo empire contolled dahomey,Oyo subjugated the kingdom of Dahomey in the west in two phases (1724–30, 1738–48) and traded with European merchants on the coast through the port of Ajase ...

This is obviously an irrelevant post.

Don't know what question it is answering and why you needed to post it.

olas24u:

The system of education was oral and was the ifa system
What is Ifa system?
Image result for ifa educational system
The word Ifa refers to the mystical figure Ifa or Orunmila, regarded by the Yoruba as the deity of wisdom and intellectual development. ... The Ifa divination system is applied whenever an important individual or collective decision has to be made.

If your system of education was "oral", then you were (1) uncivilised, (2) bloody illiterates and (3) a substantially inferior civilisation compared to White civilisations.

olas24u:
What kind of buildings and architecture did your Dahomey ancestors have that you felt was on par with the buildings and architecture of the Whites?
Traditional Yoruba architectural forms can be seen as hollow squares or circles, and buildings can be viewed as compounds consisting of various sub-units arranged in quadrilateral shapes surrounding an open courtyard.

Look at the buildings White people were building 600 to 800 years ago, while your ancestors were scratching their bottocks and building mud houses:

https://www.thetravel.com/most-amazing-buildings-from-the-middle-ages-that-are-still-standing/

Lets even go further back. Let me dash you another 2000 years back:

https://www.ancienthistorylists.com/rome-history/top-10-magnificent-ancient-roman-architectures/

And you have the audacity to say your civilisation was "on par" with White civilisation?

Really?

Madam, na only you waka come?

olas24u:
blacksmithing, weaving, leatherworking, glassmaking, and ivory and wood carving, the black smith made guns ,and did metal work

Which yeye glassmaking did your ancestors make before whites came to teach them?

Please educate me.

So these yeye list is what you are comparing to developing bridges, rail, surgery, ships, cannons, maxim gun etc. that Whites were doing and you said your ancestor's was on par?

Ehn?

olas24u:

The traditional Yoruba economy is based on farming, hunting, fishing, trade, craft specialization, and the ownership of domestic animals. Precolonial economic specialization was based on patrilineage. Each Yoruba town and village had compounds specializing in different industries or crafts

And you felt this was on par in civilisation with those who were inventing, building, engineering, providing insurance, educating etc. while also doing all the petty things you listed?

Na only you waka come?

olas24u:

What books did your Dahomey ancestors write that you felt was on par with the books the Whites were writing?most were oral and could be found in ifa ,interpretationsa and ,meanings

So oral is civilisation to you?

You mean those almajiris that recite the Quran orally are civilised in your eyes?

Please don't be saying such nonsense as your civilisation was "on par" with whites!

Respect superiority so that your days would be long.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Gamesmart: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
olas24u:

Your answer is above, after repeated fight with spambot.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by chaloskyx: 12:15am On Feb 28, 2022
at least these so called decimated nations are not easily runover by fulani herds men and common bandits
1stGenAmerican:

And why would African nations allow powerless, decimated nations to colonize them?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Bifwoli: 3:38am On Feb 28, 2022
aremuforlife:
This guy don't know what war situation is like.
Ukraine is in war, they have to prioritise their citizens before anybody.
There's UN conventions on treating refugees/foreigners and i'm sure Ukraine is signatory to that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by wirinet(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
See the way Ukraine is treating African students trying to escape to other countries.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CafWL7qJkg0/?utm_medium=share_sheet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by AlphaTaikun: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1497290916855312385?s=19
Lessons relearned... smiley

While working in harmony
with others, think of yourself
as well.

The world will always be a battlefield. Go within you to gain inner peace!

As I speak, Poland and Hungary have allowed visa-free entry for these young Nigerian students fleeing Ukraine.

Thanks to Ifedayo Olarinde (Freeze) who is half-Romanian via his mum for working hard to see to the
comfort and safety of Nigerians trying to get into Romania as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) / Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way / Speeding Vehicle Rammed Into Lady's Shop In Owerri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.