Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students (34768 Views)

"Nigeria Air" Heads Back To Addis Ababa — David Hundeyin / Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin / African Students Refugees Fleeing Ukraine Detained In EU Immigration Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by cooljude(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2022
mike8804:
Nigerians supporting their slave masters! Am neither supporting Ukraine or Russia but am against Western double standard. The US and Britain have virtually invaded almost all the nations in this planet.

Note: the whites don't care about the blacks but it baffles me that will still dey support them! Ethiopia war still going on millions displaced, thousands dead our Africa brothers no see that one talk

You get sense my brother... So many dumb people putting mouth formatter wey dem no understand..

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Gamesmart: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2022
olas24u:

They are not but conqured us and built a better civilization.

So how did they conquer you if they were not superior?

Also, they did not have a superior/better civilisation before they conquered you?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Nostring: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Lmao
Some people are so dumb and daft
I have a friend who study in ukraine. I remeber vividly pleading with him to comeback to Nigeria or flee to U.K.

Baba say NO..That staying in war torn ukraine is 10 times better than Nigeria. I just shake my head.

Fastfoward yesterday, the fool started posting on his whatsapp that bombs were flying over his hostel apartment. That no shop,streets empty. That he regret staying in ukraine grin grin

He said the level of racism blacks face in Ukraine is rising. Duhhhhh

You enter foreign land, foeign start war and you think they will attend to a blackman first before attending to their fellow white ukrainian. Lmao!!!

Una never see anything, i also saw a video on Aljezera news in train station where a black guy was struggling to enter train but they kept pushing him back. Lmao

Japa Japa now u don enter one chance.
Atleast i dont have bombs flying over my head in Nigeria. I really pity those nigerians that stayed back. Una think say War na hollywood movie abi.
The worse thing is to be a blackman in soviet country that is having war.
I pity una

no mind d foolish ones that stayed behind.. nonsense
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by McTominay(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2022
Some of us are shouting for others to stay back in this country. The blacks in Ukraine should not expect to be treated like first class citizens because we're not. Don't be surprised if it was a global war, our leaders will still give us out to the white man to fight for him.
There's no one here on nairaland advocating for blacks that does not cherish, use or make a living off white civilization.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olas24u(f): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

So how did they conquer you if they were not superior?

Also, they did not have a superior/better civilisation before they conquered you?

Through slavery,religion ,brainwashing and superior weapons.well my own ancestors from omo olu iwa made guns, bullets and hard self defence,so they were also civilized .
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by wirinet(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2022
SportsHD:
Lol.
What about black people who are citizens there? The fact remains, once you're black, it doesn't matter if you're a citizen or not. You're going to "the back of the bus".

I'm not supporting Ukraine nor Russia. They're also the same when it comes to treatment of dark skinned folks.
Ukrainians are ultra racist. They are even more racist than Russians.i had a neighbour who got a student visa to study in Ukraine not so long after independence from Soviet Union. On getting to the airport he was detained for 3 days, beaten and sent back to Nigeria after having a valid student visa and paid the school fees. On getting home he had to be hospitalised. Since then I have had a negative impression of Ukrainians. They are one of the most racist people on earth.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Visman(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1497290916855312385?s=19
Do they treat Nigerian or African students in Russia or anywhere in the world as Kings and Queens?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by xeju: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2022
SATANICALLY:

While I don't support segregating people based on skin colour, I still don't understand you running to a country for better life, then run and leave the country when they are facing dark times. No reasonable country will allow that

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Gamesmart: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2022
olas24u:

Through slavery,religion ,brainwashing and superior weapons.well my own ancestors from omo olu iwa made guns, bullets and hard self defence,so they were also civilized .

How did they make you slaves, give you their religion, brainwash you and have superior weapons if they were not superior to you?

Was you own ancestors "civilisation" superior to the whites? Or was it even equal?

Your ancestors' people were not taken as slaves, given white people's religion and brainwashed?

Are you telling me you do not have any English name, you are not a Christian, your children (if you have any) don't have English names and they actually speak your indigenous/tribal language?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by udemzyudex(m): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2022
parfhecto:
But some uninformed Nigerians here are supporting Ukraine and the West. You think they care about us?

When chibok girls were abducted we had some people overseas protesting, during the end SARS protest,we had to some people condemning the actions of the FG even canada barred Nigerian police officers from seeking asylum.

You think they care about you? Do you care about them? What have African done to other continent other than seeking for asylum,they always come to your rescue when you have incurable diseases,you run to them for loan,what do you even produce in Nigeria,let me say Africa as a whole, what thing of importance do you sell to other continent?

Abeg make all of una go take several seats.
How many Ukraine dey Nigeria dey school? Ordinary ASUU your FG no fit take responsibility for una educational system yet Una go dey find who to blame for una woes .

You expect them offer aid,lend you money etc and still protect you again, what stop your government from evacuating her citizens when US was shouting that Russia will invade in a particular day and time?

Una dey here dey find who to blame, that David na big mumu.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by DeepSight(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2022
wirinet:

Ukrainians are ultra racist. They are even more racist than Russians.i had a neighbour who got a student visa to study in Ukraine not so long after independence from Soviet Union. On getting to the airport he was detained for 3 days, beaten and sent back to Nigeria after having a valid student visa and paid the school fees. On getting home he had to be hospitalised. Since then I have had a negative impression of Ukrainians. They are one of the most racist people on earth.

Equivalent, they all are, in that. No better or worse than Russians.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by VULCAN(m): 11:15am On Feb 26, 2022
It's completely irrelevant whether a white man loves a black man.

What's relevant is does a black man love a black man!
justosee:
Some people are stupid enough to believe that the white man loves a black man.
The White man will save his dog and leave a black man behind if given the option to save only one.
Ukraine has always been a racist country.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by planetx: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2022
You Africans gonna learn the hard way, keep standing with Ukraine.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Ournolly: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2022
omoadeleye:

In terms of emergency, who would you first prioritize, your family or other families?
This is not family affair.
Go and read about war and diplomacy first before delving into unnecessary argument.

Russians including Ukrainians are notorious racists - fact!

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olas24u(f): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

How did they make you slaves, give you their religion, brainwash you and have superior weapons if they were not superior to you?

Was you own ancestors "civilisation" superior to the whites? Or was it even equal?

Your ancestors' people were not taken as slaves, given white people's religion and brainwashed?

Are you telling me you do not have any English name, you are not a Christian, your children (if you have any) don't have English names and they actually speak your indigenous/tribal language?

My ethnic stock were at par with them ,we also had our own colony called dahomey present day benin up to togo,but ,there was no unity and consensus to fight together.They conqured in bits ,egbas,ijebus ,etc,and used mecaneries such has fulanis ,we for instance captured ajayi crowther ,who was sold to the whites.They empowered some groups with superior weapons ,and they inturn captured towns and enslaved the people .
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Kwestionair: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2022
Pvssy ass Africans don’t go and fix your Africa. Always there blaming others instead of chasing Britain away from your Africa and dealing with your bad leaders. Keep blaming the people that allowed you into their homes o.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Exceed15: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Lmao
I have a friend who study in ukraine. I remeber vividly pleading with him to comeback to Nigeria or flee to U.K.

Baba say NO..That staying in war torn ukraine is 10 times better than Nigeria. I just shake my head.

Fastfoward yesterday, the fool started posting on his whatsapp that bombs were flying over his hostel apartment. That no shop,streets empty. That he regret staying in ukraine grin grin

You enter foreign land, foeign start war and you think they will attend to a blackman first before attending to their fellow white ukrainian. Lmao!!!

Una never see anything, i also saw a video on Aljezera news in train station where a black guy was struggling to enter train but they kept pushing him back. Lmao

Atleast i dont have bombs flying over my head in Nigeria. I really pity those nigerians that stayed back. Una think say War na hollywood movie abi.
I pity una

Wetin u dey talk sef
Seem u find solace in Nigeria that doesn't care a bit about u

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Gamesmart: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2022
olas24u:

My ethnic stock were at par with them ,we also had our own colony called dahomey present day benin up to togo,but ,there was no unity and consensus to fight together.They conqured in bits ,egbas,ijebus ,etc,and used mecaneries such has fulanis ,we for instance captured ajayi crowther ,who was sold to the whites.They empowered some groups with superior weapons ,and they inturn captured towns and enslaved the people .

You did not answer all my questions.

Answer these remaining, then I shall come back to your ethnic stock being "on par":

- How did they make you slaves, give you their religion, brainwash you and have superior weapons if they were not superior to you?

- [s]Was you own ancestors "civilisation" superior to the whites? Or was it even equal?[/s]

- Your ancestors' people were not taken as slaves, given white people's religion and brainwashed?

- Are you telling me you do not have any White name, you are not a Christian, your children (if you have any) don't have White names and they actually speak your indigenous/tribal language?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Kwestionair: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2022
mike8804:
Nigerians supporting their slave masters! Am neither supporting Ukraine or Russia but am against Western double standard. The US and Britain have virtually invaded almost all the nations in this planet.

Note: the whites don't care about the blacks but it baffles me that will still dey support them! Ethiopia war still going on millions displaced, thousands dead our Africa brothers no see that one talk

And Biafran situation nobody is doing anything. I hate the west especially Britain and France and Russia and Ukraine.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by slimghost(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2022
BloomingDale:
The Ukraine Nigerians are supporting. Las, las God nor go shame us.

Nigerians supporting Ukraine is ok. The ones attacking Russia are braindead. They should start reading for themselves and stop swallowing the BS from the west.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Lmao

I pity una

Anybody that says living in a war raging country is better than living in nigeria deserves to be bombed
And I'm not being inhumane, cos that is exactly what they're asking for

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Karnice600: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2022
SATANICALLY:

Where were you when other sensitive and sensible countries asked their citizens in Ukraine to leave before now?
Why didn't you direct this energy to your country's government?
Now in the face of this emergency is when your strong sense of analogy comes in. All I smell here is anti Western sentiments. Just grab a glass of water and take a break. Someone just told you it's the wrong time for this. Believe that and take a walk, even if you don't believe you're also on a wrong stance. Your popularity doesn't guarantee a reasonable comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by olas24u(f): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

You did not answer all my questions.

Answer these remaining, then I shall come back to your ethnic stock being "on par":

- How did they make you slaves, give you their religion, brainwash you and have superior weapons if they were not superior to you?

- [s]Was you own ancestors "civilisation" superior to the whites? Or was it even equal?[/s]

- Your ancestors' people were not taken as slaves, given white people's religion and brainwashed?

- Are you telling me you do not have any White name, you are not a Christian, your children (if you have any) don't have White names and they actually speak your indigenous/tribal language?

I have answered you that it was through torture and kidnapping and conquest,Including inter tribal wars .

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by yinkeys(m): 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
mike8804:

Slavic people were never slave masters.
They were also slaves
It’s panic mode so they’re protecting their own.
If there was war in Nigeria their embassy will properly handle their citizens.
We don’t have government
Not one single African government is functioning really well if you exclude North Africans.
Survival of the fittest in Ukraine right now.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
patrickmuf:
A colleague of mine called a friend on video call who is in Ukraine for studies. She said they are not selling tickets to blacks. They prioritized ticket sales to whites first...

This is not hear say, it was a video call and I saw it live. Since then, I no send the Ukrainians...
Make dem dey japa na, shebi na everywhere be abroad, travel agents just dey enjoy their money for lagos clubs
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
aremuforlife:
This guy don't know what war situation is like.
Ukraine is in war, they have to prioritise their citizens before anybody.

You dey mind kids.

If there's war now in Nigeria, and white men are allowed to enter a train first na we go still complain.

Kids on Nairaland simply do not understand these things. We are always the first to cry smfh!!!
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by techWriter3: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
what is true
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by 360command: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
aremuforlife:
This guy don't know what war situation is like.
Ukraine is in war, they have to prioritise their citizens before anybody.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by soundOsonic: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
BeautifulSolace:
This too shall pass....

One of my favorite quote.
Hy can we be friends
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by derecho(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Even during the Nigerian civil war, many parents abandoned their own children in a bid to escape. What do you think they'd do if it involved another person? You guys will just be shouting Racism everywhere as if blackmen won't do worse if the roles were switched.
Person wey wicked wicked no be by skin color.
olorunthobby:
The truth is we have to build our continent to avoid stuff like this. These guys don’t care about us a bit . If the worst happens, they will throw us out!!
That's why I laugh at those who think that the solution to the poor governance is leaving the country for this people. There is no place like home. I wish we all know that we have to make this place a better place for all of us. If Nigeria gets it right, Africa will be safe.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by BeautifulSolace(f): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
soundOsonic:

One of my favorite quote.
Hy can we be friends

Lower your voice.

People too much for here grin
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by soundOsonic: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
BeautifulSolace:

Lower your voice.

People too much for here grin
Lol make I message you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos / Nairalander (Mr. Green Man) Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Pictures) / Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.