Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video (37329 Views)

Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by bepositive11: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Why would you do that? I still have popcorn and am enjoying this shit show.

She doesn’t deserve you, yet you act like a bumbling fool? Dude. Seriously. Do you have any self respect? An ounce of pride?

You are a good catch and there are plenty of people that would enjoy being with you.

She made her choice. Why haven’t you made yours? Or is bawling like a special snowflake part of your master plan?

Grow up already. You got one life. Walk with purpose. There is someone better waiting to meet you.

It’s her loss. Get on with it……….

How do know that he's a good catch? tongue
Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by kwasoly(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
philme87:
A heartbroken man was recently captured crying profusely after he had his heart broken by his girlfriend of six years.

The man had wailed bitterly while being consoled by his friends. Who had assured him that he would meet another woman.

The sad man, whose heart had been shattered into pieces, paid no heed to his friends attempt to placate him; rather he wailed even more.

His friends urged him to make money so that he’d be able to get another girlfriend.

Seeing that he refused being pacified, they frustrated friends decided to leave him to his woes.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3YbD6x11Ok

If I slap you now they will say am wicked, you kept a girl for 6yrs denying her better opportunity and now here you are crying like a baby.. shame! Shame!! shame!!! shameeeeee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
Its a SIMPle matter grin
Very SIMPle.

1 Like

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by mickyeddi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
His babe probably left him because he's such a pathetic simp!!

1 Like

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by excel101(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mumu boy. His problem is he needs money.
Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Babaheekmat: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
6 years..

That's nonsense na..

You never ready to be responsible

4 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by fredoooooo: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
Its a SIMPle matter grin
Very very simple , no let a woman see you finish. Don't invest 100% feelings .

7 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by rolams(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
The biggest fool!
Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by otie02: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
I won't be surprised if this man is either Kriss216 or SmellySperm.

They go about like a loose dog, barking and forming Hard guy and redpillers on every social media platform, whereas in reality they're nothing but weak vegetables.

Let his fellow redpillers console him, he has gotten a piece of his cake.

Nonsense!!
Jenny why are you picking on kriss216 and the redpiller geng? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Ikpeyi: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
This one na SIMP squared ...Chief Simp. How can a full grown man cry because of a woman?

1 Like

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Slynation:

Now I live by two principles...As a lady "if you are Good, I will make you a saint...but if you are Bad, I will make you worst"

''I'll make you worse or I'll make you the worst..."

2 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Real men don't cry, they move on to the next fish. cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by ShowmeHeaven(m): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
If you've not been down that road, you wouldn't understand . I still weep silently when I remember it all. I'm not a simp; just a full fledged man that fell helplessly and hopelessly in love.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
The guy's terribly wasted. He try sha. Can't shed tears in the presence of anyone. Even tears of joy.
Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by TechTack: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
I wonder what pansophist has to say to this

1 Like

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Slynation(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
annyz:

For 6 years you never married the girl. She left you and moved on and you are hear crying. How many years do you want her wait for you.
When she start getting old under your watch only you will look for fault and dump her while jumping into a younger girl.
What would you have adviced your sister if reverse is the case here.
lol, when you see the crying guy, channel this post to him...!! Don't think you can guilt trap me with the blackmailing emotional quote "what if it was your sister/cousin/family/ whatever...That sh*t doesn't work on me grin
Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Olam09(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
philme87:
A heartbroken man was recently captured crying profusely after he had his heart broken by his girlfriend of six years.

The man had wailed bitterly while being consoled by his friends. Who had assured him that he would meet another woman.

The sad man, whose heart had been shattered into pieces, paid no heed to his friends attempt to placate him; rather he wailed even more.

His friends urged him to make money so that he’d be able to get another girlfriend.

Seeing that he refused being pacified, they frustrated friends decided to leave him to his woes.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3YbD6x11Ok
One, the guy is a simp, then two, the girl fit leave her follow one ugly man with a pregnant stomach. Ontop say the guy bleach for her, na true Olamide talk "Oo le te obirin lorun"
Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Lovebliss2(f): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Eya!
So, men also cry?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by mastermaestro(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Karemarealty288:
I remembered many years ago when I was in love /lust with one girl Chinyere.... grin, on Easter day I was supposed to take her out but couldn't find her in family house.....one of the sister who is my fan told me she went out with another secret lover ...Omo na so I enter bike dey go home....I was crying ontop bike the Baba bike man was asking me what the matter was .......I told him I was bereaved... grin na so the Baba consoled me until I reach house cheesy cheesy grin. ...no so I just dey shout Chinyereoooooo Chinhyereooooo Baba was saying may her soul rest in peace grin grin

Love with empty pocket.

I sympathize with you bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
girl dump you dey cry. na only if the girl dey feed me shelter me and clothe me na fit make me cry o.

4 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by mrpackager(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Heartbreak is a really bad.
This is one of the reasons guys turn gangster and they do girls anyhow they like

3 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by mozona(m): 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hmm
Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Slynation(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ade3131:

Many of us have been through it too. It's hard to escape it especially if you're a kind person at heart. Naija girls will always find a way to soil the pure heart their inner soul craves for....I learnt the hard way too. I came to the conclusion that good girls love the bad boys and vice versa.

As much as you're bent on being good to them, you're going to be in for a shocker of your life.

"Every heartless man once cared too much"

That quote just defined my present state of mind. I can sense it that all my emotions are gone.
I swear bro....Ladies always prefer the bad guy, no wonder they fond of saying "You are too cool for my liking" But I'm not that kinda guy that chase/go down with any gurl/anything under skirt,I make myself scarce, infact...I believe my preeq is golden and should be tested by only few, but once I declare interest in any gurl, it's only a matter of days/weeks before she get laid...!!
Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by God2man2again(m): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sometimes crying it out will make you feel better afterwards.

With time,you will get over it.

Time heals wound.

Such is life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Oscillator: 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you for being unbiased. Which one is gf of 6years? A lot of them have been dating one girl for a decade, but they will come online to be insulting ladies for being unmarried at 52. What stops these ladies from dumping them like this and moving on to ready men?

We are all looking out for ourselves.
you can't rewrite the social narrative on the pages of Nairaland.

Girls who can't marry are stigmatized for good reasons. It's tough being unmarried and a woman.
Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by EgunMogaji2: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Breakup na national cake…
E go reach everybody…
E don reach am….

1 Like

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by pansophist(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
TechTack:
I wonder what pansophist has to say to this

Actually I said something, check my last comment. But something else came to mind. Generally I do not get attached to people, it's just the stoic part of me. Attachment leads to suffering, and that's why this gentle man is shattered.

Humans are not capable of fulfilling your desire to be loved, so you must not love in a way that being jilted will destroy you. This is not to say one shouldn't be in a relationship or love someone, but not to a point of break down, unless they died, that's the exception. I consider it a betrayal to the self, to mourn someone not because they died, but because they ejected you from their life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by TechTack: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lovebliss2:
Eya!
So, men also cry?
cheesy

You didn't see that? Do we? Hmm. We feel bad. Very bad. Cry, hmmm. I don't think so
Re: Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video by Fxwarrior: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
That is why it's not good to allow long-term dating. After 3 years or less you should know if to settle down or not.

The girl probably left for someone who knows what he wants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago / Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos / When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.