Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant (36718 Views)

IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea / France Defiant, Insists Niger Military Junta Cannot Expel Its Ambassador / Niger: Coup Leaders remain defiant, form new Govt; appoint 21 Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Andersonken(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Putin is an animal in human form.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Since this whole war start, na this man sha de talk. He thinks SM will help him baa?.... Okay o.... Let's see

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by JustExposeIt: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Btruth: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Let's go there
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by suppol: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
please don't allow Putin to use both chemical and nuclear weapons ooooo, abeg BC as if that Man is ready
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by ukahrawah: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
The Ukranian spirit, the Biafran spirit. Confirmed fire fight. Game on bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by GardenOfGod(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Good news
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by endallinfection: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Aderewah:
Destroy Ukraine
. So you can be made The President..

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hmmm! This will only intensify Putin's efforts. My prayer na make Putin no vex go begin dust him hypersonic missiles oo shocked

T O DARLING
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Rugaria: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I am loving this man every minute..
Keep loving him to death..
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by captainamiedi1: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oga President please rethink. And maybe negotiate properly with Russia. Na u go and ur country go suffer nor be US or Germany.

Peace is very important

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by TruthSocial: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Zelensky keep going until this so called EU leaders push you to the point of no return, they will give you arms but will never fight with you, they will not go to war with or for you against Russia

7 Likes

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Papa1126(m): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Same here bro, I love his spirit..

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by BelovedofLord: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
If this statement is true, then we're in for a long invasion and defiance!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by SarkinYarki: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
They are still pushing this comedian drug addict ... Well this is the message Putin is waiting for to send him on exile

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sensiblerealist:
Destruction everywhere. How they wan take rebuild after this is over
Have you ever heard about Hiroshima?
Now back to the topic.
There's always a time for everything. The adage, discretion is the better part of valor.Just because you run it does not make you a coward. Better a live dog than a dead lion. He who runs away lives to fight another day

Let not confuse cowardice with common sense . Outright cowardice, like abandoning your comrades in arms, when you could have made a difference . If your aid,one of just added another dead body in a hopeless fight. So you decided, not to get involved. Was it discretion or was it cowardice.

You may look like a coward, but you were thinking about.the repercussions to family and friends. Looking like a coward and being one are 2 different things.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by frog12: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
this coming from you was expected. what he should do is stop the conflict and engage in talks. the comedian's inflaming everything.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Kokaine(m): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dude was a comedian before though. Hes still thinking war is a skit
NeoWanZaeed:
This man is not thinking straight.

When war starts..

Social media won't do shit!

Your people will suffer and this might be the end of Ukraine.

And nothing will happen!

You see what USA did to those countries? What after the decimation of the countries?!

Nothing!

Compromise when you can.
Die if you can't! It's sad you are taking innocent souls along with you!

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Tekuzukite:
After what Russia did about Crimea, it makes sense if Ukraine chooses to join NATO and/or EU

you can like him all you like but there is a 1991 agreement to which Ukraine and the west are signatories that forbids any further eastward expansion of NATO. Everybody is blaming Putin but most are ignorant of the facts. Ukraine joining the EU a or NATO (which they have been pushing for) goes against the agreement that ended the Soviet Union. Putin's motive for invading Ukraine is the threat of NATO on his doorstep. better to invade them now when they are not EU or NATO members.

many people comment out of ignorance!!!

24 Likes

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by jcross19: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lekan239:
It's a shame Russia have not defeated Ukraine. I thought Russia claimed to have a weapon that could destroy the world
when they finished them ,you people are going to be the first to mock Russia for dealing with small Ukraine!!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Tekuzukite: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
After what Russia did about Crimea, it makes sense if Ukraine chooses to join NATO and/or EU

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by frog12: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
oh, the russians maybe know he used to take drugs grin

SarkinYarki:
They are still pushing this drug addict ...
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Soffyh(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
I pity Ukrainian as i watch em running down to Poland on aljazera,but what kind of prayer I wan give them now, will I say they will conquer Russia
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kokaine:
Dude was a comedian before though

As in ?? FR? Comedian became president?!
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by seunny4lif(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
France is even thinking about reduce EU members because only 10 EU members are making money for EU.
All Baltic are parasites to EU.

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Nvestor02: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Andersonken:
Putin is an animal in human form.

You this European puppet will be talking like a fool... He is a animal because he is defending his land from the terrorist NATO ABI.

I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT Russia, No matter what you ignorant people say.

8 Likes

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by SarkinYarki: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
frog12:
oh, the russians maybe know he used to take drugs grin

Of course he is Florida coke head
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by nijanigga: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Putin is a vampire

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Kokaine(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Lol. Browse it. He was a comedian. No experience. Just fame.
Imagine Manny pacqiou the boxer is vying to be his country's president. If he wins he starts boxing corrupt officers. That's what this guy is doing. He's playing jokes on his seat. Giving civilians ak to fight Russia lol. What could be more funny
As in ?? FR? Comedian became president?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" / Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones / Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.