Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant (36712 Views)

IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea / France Defiant, Insists Niger Military Junta Cannot Expel Its Ambassador / Niger: Coup Leaders remain defiant, form new Govt; appoint 21 Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sensiblerealist:
Destruction everywhere. How they wan take rebuild after this is over
They will
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by CoronaVirusPro: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
oluwaahmed:

Putin ordered the army to stop the attack on Friday. The stupid Ukrainian President is hopeful that US will help him but be rest assured Russia will resume hostilities now that sleepy Biden gas given them $350m for their war chest. Kiev is surrounded and Russian troops are on standby inside Kiev. He should surrender now instead of taking lives with him.

The have resumed attack and Ukraine still holding. Is that the Russia that wants to fight USA? lol

If Nuclear taken off the table. Russia cannot even win a war against Each of Germany, Japan or France

Can’t you see their outdated tanks on TV?

The kremlin dwarf called Putin made history yesterday. His military lost 6 jets in less than 24 hours, and all shot down by same Ukrainian pilot

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Omotaday(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lol, this man is just smart. He is like a bride. He is also using the war to negotiate. NATO and EU don't want Ukraine to negotiate with Russia, yet Russia don't want Ukraine to join NATO. He is like "EU & NATO, you better give me what I want or I negotiate with Russia". He has been requesting alot since the war started.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by DeepSight(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
bunnae:
Putin is just real life Chucky

That doll must have really terrorized you.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
This man is not thinking straight.

When war starts..

Social media won't do shit!

Your people will suffer and this might be the end of Ukraine.

And nothing will happen!

You see what USA did to those countries? What happens to USA after the decimation of the countries?!

Nothing!

Compromise when you can.
Die if you can't! It's sad you are taking innocent souls along with you!

Life is simple. Don't be fooled by social media and politics. Know when you will lose and concede.

After your country get annihilated...Dem go invent 'take a bow' for gone Ukraine country.

Nonsense uncivilized fools with doctorates
Oga straight thinker... weldon
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by buckeyemedia: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
You say a sovereign nation cannot join a NATO security alliance

You still say they can't join the EU. EU that is an economic alliance? Haba now

Is Putin now supposed to be dictating when Ukrainians can eat and when they can go to toilet?
Putin is not fooled by NATO’s expansionistic agenda, Russia is not like your corrupt coward Nigeria, Vladimir Putin knows exactly what he is doing.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by StarGra: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Don't go there,they have what it takes...War is not an option..

.Note the Chinese which is the 3rd super power is with them...

Lekan239:
It's a shame Russia have not defeated Ukraine. I thought Russia claimed to have a weapon that could destroy the world
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by tonididdy(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
All I see is a stubborn youth who does not understand the maturity of the elderly.

Zelensky should change his body language, pride comes before a fall
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by OFFICIAL336: 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
perambulator:

you can like him all you like but there is a 1991 agreement to which Ukraine and the west are signatories that forbids any further eastward expansion of NATO. Everybody is blaming Putin but most are ignorant of the facts. Ukraine joining the EU a or NATO (which they have been pushing for) goes against the agreement that ended the Soviet Union. Putin's motive for invading Ukraine is the threat of NATO on his doorstep. better to invade them now when they are not EU or NATO members.

many people comment out of ignorance!!!
Why hasn't your Putin invade Poland? Check when it joined NATO.

Estonia and Latvia are both NATO and shares direct border with Russia, why hasn't Putin invaded them?

NATO. Because he is scared.

Finland and Ukraine wants to join NATO. Why?

Russia.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by IgOga(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Zelenskiyy is Ukraine's President

Never trust a politician o....I remember the president of Afghanistan saying similar things when it was clear the Taliban were winning....before anyone can blink baba japa with millions of dollars (cash) come dey blame Biden say na Biden tell am make he dey boast say no shaking....

Russia is in control of all Ukrainian borders to the south east and north....that is not good for Ukraine.....without NATO boots on the ground....the government will collapse
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by angelakey(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

The have resumed attack and Ukraine still holding. Is that the Russia that wants to fight USA? lol

If Nuclear taken off the table. Russia cannot even win a war against Each of Germany, Japan or France

The kremlin dwarf called Putin made history yesterday. His military lost 6 jets in less than 24 hours, and all shot down by same Ukrainian pilot

This is an invasion with purpose, this is not an all-out war. You think Ukraine can stand Russia for 4 days? This fight is just for Ukraine to come to the table and denounce NATO. Putin is being cautious, they don't want to over-damage things, it is obvious

And the US you talked about, we all saw how they were chased by Jalaliah wearing Taliban

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by tonididdy(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
If you watch this YouTube clip... You have no option but to see Putin's stance as a world power, the invasion of Ukraine is necessary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Cugn8JZfk
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by buckeyemedia: 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Omotaday:
Lol, this man is just smart. He is like a bride. He is also using the war to negotiate. NATO and EU don't want Ukraine to negotiate with Russia, yet Russia don't want Ukraine to join NATO. He is like "EU & NATO, you better give me what I want or I negotiate with Russia". He has been requesting alot since the war started.
Ukraine ain’t never joining The NATO anytime soon, why haven’t they offered membership to Turkey, why the hurry for Eastern Europe & Ukraine? Hypocrites Oyibo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by janetakan(f): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dorad:
Shut up madam... Who said I'm a man? You said it right... Your reasoning is a shame to me as a woman. And believe me any man can easily sense that you're toxic. You attacked my mention for no reason, insulted my mother, and displayed every attitude of an uncultured woman. No man can ever try you with respect with all those attitude girl..... You better change yourself.

OH now you're female? I don't blame you Sha.

People like Bob risky has made it convenient for men to switch genders these days. Smh!

Mr man or Ms Shim, drink toilet water okay?

I said what I said.

You wish men was my problem... Lmao! I am a beautiful Akwa ibom lady, a man can never be my issue. It's not my fault you're ugly and nobody looks your way.

*catwalks away, throwing iPhone 12 pro in gutter*
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by OFFICIAL336: 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
StarGra:
Don't go there,they have what it takes...War is not an option..

.Note the Chinese which is the 3rd super power is with them...

China is with who?

That means you don't know China
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Kay25(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
The most serious comedian that has ever lived zenlesky baba u too much
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by oluwaahmed: 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Bro, the Russian army is just 3 miles away from the capital
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by prophetfire: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:

Is Putin now supposed to be dictating when Ukrainians can eat and when they can go to toilet?
. That's the same question I always ask his crazy supporters.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by StarGra: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Aid and support would come,not Like Nigeria that politicians would see it as Cashout

Sensiblerealist:
Destruction everywhere. How they wan take rebuild after this is over
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by CoronaVirusPro: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
oluwaahmed:

Bro, the Russian army is just 3 miles away from the capital

If they just 3 miles away as at now, it is still a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
janetakan:

OH now you're female? I don't blame you Sha.

People like Bob risky has made it convenient for men to switch genders these days. Smh!

Mr man or Ms Shim, drink toilet water okay?

I said what I said.

You wish men was my problem... Lmao! I am a beautiful Akwa ibom lady, a man can never be my issue. It's not my fault you're ugly and nobody looks your way.

*catwalks away, throwing iPhone 12 pro in gutter*
Madam hide your head .... You are shameless
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Just40: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Are you trying to say, you want to see the ruthless devastation the Russians give to Syrian terrorist inflicted on Ukraine ( a country they share blood with)……?

They've been a bit reserved in this fight and yet they still got to Kyiv in 10 hours.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by oluwaahmed: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

If they just 3 miles away as at now, it is still a disgrace

I agreee. For a war that started on Monday to end less than a week. Very big disgrace.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Masterito(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
You said it all. Some Nigerians supporting
Putin don'tt know anything.
CrownedPhoenix:

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by dawnomike(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lekan239:
It's a shame Russia have not defeated Ukraine. I thought Russia claimed to have a weapon that could destroy the world
My brother, this is just phase one of an invasion... Ukraine needs help.
It is still mild cos it is not yet a full blown war... The missiles been used by Russia is assumed to minimize civilian casualties to avoid war crimes.

If the siege goes on like this unseccufully, heavier blows will be employed by Russia to avoid been disgraced and that will be deadlier.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by CoronaVirusPro: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
oluwaahmed:

I agreee. For a war that started on Monday to end less than a week. Very big disgrace.

The kremlin dwarf could not even overrun a neighboring Ukraine he chesbeated for weeks about, deploying alll sought of delaminated hardwares at boarders

Is it those tanks Russia wants to use to fight NATO? lol

The dwarf is a joke

I know short people cheatbeat a lot, but Putin just confirmed it
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by jaxxy(m): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Aderewah:
Destroy Ukraine. To all idiots quoting me. You think Ukraine cares about your black ass? You're supporting racist nazis pretending to be victims. You're supporting NATO presided by US that has enslaved the world with dollar hegemony? You're against Putin, the only European leader who supported Gaddafi when Western hyenas came for him? Putin who opposes climate change bullshit which the West wants to use to stop Africa from ever industrialising? Some of you are irredeemable imbeciles.

U have made no sense for this comment. Is China not holding u down with loans? Did the US stop dangote from building refinery?? Was it not US dollars he used to build it??

U better stop deceiving urself and get sense. Putin is a dictator.

What is wrong in joining ordinary EU for economic purposes? Not NATO now bt EU
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Goke7: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Aderewah:
Destroy Ukraine. To all idiots quoting me. You think Ukraine cares about your black ass? You're supporting racist nazis pretending to be victims. You're supporting NATO presided by US that has enslaved the world with dollar hegemony? You're against Putin, the only European leader who supported Gaddafi when Western hyenas came for him? Putin who opposes climate change bullshit which the West wants to use to stop Africa from ever industrialising? Some of you are irredeemable imbeciles.

and what is Putin offering Africa now? grin
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by drlateef: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lekan239:

They do have it. And only one bomb is enough for Ukraine. But conventional wayfarer first, until pushed to the wall.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by CoronaVirusPro: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
Just40:
Are you trying to say, you want to see the ruthless devastation the Russians give to Syrian terrorist inflicted on Ukraine ( a country they share blood with)……?

They've been a bit reserved in this fight and yet they still got to Kyiv in 10 hours.

The same devastation that made them lose 6 fighter jets in less than 24 hours?

After chestbeating for weeks, still took them 10 hours to get to Kiev?

This guys are failures! Can’t you see their dilapidated hardware’s? Is that what will fight NATO?
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Aderewah: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
jaxxy:

U have made no sense for this comment. Is China not holding u down with loans? Did the US stop dangote from building refinery?? Was it not US dollars he used to build it??

U better stop deceiving urself and get sense. Putin is a dictator.

What is wrong in joining ordinary EU for economic purposes? Not NATO now bt EU

China is holding Nigeria back? Has China ever made a demand of Nigeria as a country? Or you're too young or too ignorant to know that America pressured IBB to start SAP that led to a drastic devaluation of our naira so we can depend on them? China have given us trains and roads. They've impacted our economy and infrastructure. What has America ever helped Nigeria to build? What has America ever truly done to help Nigeria to grow? Foolish Nigerian slaves.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Kennedy97: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lekan239:

Una go dey talk like mumu

Go and read about Hiroshima if you think they don't have such weapons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Makes Direct Plea To Putin, Russians, And Troops / Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" / Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.