Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant (36725 Views)

IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea / France Defiant, Insists Niger Military Junta Cannot Expel Its Ambassador / Niger: Coup Leaders remain defiant, form new Govt; appoint 21 Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Victerica(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
goodheart01:

Destroy Ukraine you idiot, but they’re still standing and giving it hot to your mad Putin. I thought he said he’ll claim Ukraine in minutes. This is already 36hrs and Russian tanks are exploding and Russian jets are raining like fire dusts from the sky because of the Ukraianian killer pilots. Next time Putin wlill stop thinking with his anus

But soldiers dey try oooo.

Them no dey fear death

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by dview001(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stand and fight like a man and if you ever fall, the ground will honour your blood.

If you have a bsc or msc project to write , visit:

www.dviewwritesinc.com
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Onepeople: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
This man is not thinking straight.

When war starts..

Social media won't do shit!

Your people will suffer and this might be the end of Ukraine.

And nothing will happen!

You see what USA did to those countries? What happens to USA after the decimation of the countries?!

Nothing!

Compromise when you can.
Die if you can't! It's sad you are taking innocent souls along with you!

Life is simple. Don't be fooled by social media and politics. Know when you will lose and concede.

After your country get annihilated...Dem go invent 'take a bow' for gone Ukraine country.

Nonsense uncivilized fools with doctorates
when you see a comment of someone from corrupt riden nation, it's doesn't take much to know, oga Ukrainians are not fighting for present they are fighting for the future of their unborn generation. You can go and kiss the ass of Putin and allow Ukrainian's to do what they feel is right for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by reidkrugger(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Like I said.

Keyboard warrior.
Lmao. Lol. Lymumuaolrn. Decode the last one. Mumu.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by janetakan(f): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dorad:
See the way you are insulting womanhood?... Kai!... Get well soon tho embarassed embarassed embarassed

Will you get out before I command thunder to strike your manhood!!! angry

EWU Russia
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Victerica:

Death is the highest achievement of a good soul..

It is better to die, fighting for a good cause...

Of course you are correct.

Are you sure this is a good cause? He sure can compromise yet he didn't. Wasting innocent people life.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Andersonken(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nvestor02:

You this European puppet will be talking like a fool... He is a animal because he is defending his land from the terrorist NATO ABI.

I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT Russia, No matter what you ignorant people say.

People are dying innocently and u are here talking nonsense, goat, did Ukraine attack Russia? U and putin u are both animals and fools, mischievous and senseless humans.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by goodheart01: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nvestor02:

You this European puppet will be talking like a fool... He is a animal because he is defending his land from the terrorist NATO ABI.

I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT Russia, No matter what you ignorant people say.

People like u are the ignorant lots. What and what do u know about Russia?? Were u even born when the West crumbled the Soviet Union?? Most of you saying all these shits here are kids
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Onepeople:
when you see a comment of someone from corrupt riden nation, it's doesn't take much to know, oga Ukrainians are not fighting for present they are fighting for the future of their unborn generation. You can go and kiss the ass of Putin and allow Ukrainian's to do what they feel is right for them.

We learn from history..

What's the future of Syria, afghan and other countries USA has annihilated? What happened to USA?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
reidkrugger:

Lmao. Lol. Lymumuaolrn. Decode the last one. Mumu.

Kid..

Go play ps5
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by goodheart01: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=Victerica post=110576562]

But soldiers dey try oooo.

Them no dey fear death[/quote
Being a soldier is a call to service, sacrifice and duty
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
If Putin does not invade Ukraine now, America will invade Russia sooner..
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
janetakan:

Will you get out before I command thunder to strike your manhood!!! angry

EWU Russia
Shut up!... Even on SM... A woman must pose elegancy and strict reserve dignity. You lack all of this... I can sense your cheapness even on the phone.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Victerica(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Of course you are correct.

Are you sure this is a good cause? He sure can compromise yet he didn't. Wasting innocent people life.

It is a good cause, bro.

Say to tyranny

We are in the new age, where liberalism is the order of the day
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by seyz91(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
They will run away as the afghanistan President did to Dubai to enjoy his loot cheesy
okeyumez:
This man is a leader. No Nigerian leader will stand this kind of war. They will all run away with their children to abroad.
Buhari will even be the first to take off.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Victerica(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=goodheart01 post=110576701][/quote]

It is good for everyone to be militarized...
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by naija4life247: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lekan239:
It's a shame Russia have not defeated Ukraine. I thought Russia claimed to have a weapon that could destroy the world

Russia does not want to blow up a sister nation. Russians and Ukrainians are related by blood. Go and read small history. You do not fight your blood brothers the same way you fight your family enemies.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by ifeanyiclement: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
perambulator:

you can like him all you like but there is a 1991 agreement to which Ukraine and the west are signatories that forbids any further eastward expansion of NATO. Everybody is blaming Putin but most are ignorant of the facts. Ukraine joining the EU a or NATO (which they have been pushing for) goes against the agreement that ended the Soviet Union. Putin's motive for invading Ukraine is the threat of NATO on his doorstep. better to invade them now when they are not EU or NATO members.

many people comment out of ignorance!!!
I think you are the ignorant one here the nuclear disarment treaty that Ukraine signed before it gives up its nuclear weapons was on the condition the world powers guarantee their territorial sovereignty, which Hitler Putin breaks by aiding dissidents to break away from Ukraine. If Ukraine have held on to nuclear weapons Russia would have been scared shitless, to invade Ukraine
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by oluwaahmed: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

They have outdated military hardwares. It’s a disgrace to Russia if Ukraine is still holding as at now. The only thing the world fears is a Nuclear warfare.

If a treaty could be signed to ban use of Nuclear warhead, the entire Russia will be dust in minutes.

Russia has nothing compared to NATO. Idiots that lost 6 fighter jets in one day

Putin ordered the army to stop the attack on Friday. The stupid Ukrainian President is hopeful that US will help him but be rest assured Russia will resume hostilities now that sleepy Biden gas given them $350m for their war chest. Kiev is surrounded and Russian troops are on standby inside Kiev. He should surrender now instead of taking lives with him.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by naija4life247: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ukraine will be Free.

When God creates another world.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Deborah98:
Same here. A new type of love that has no measure or dimensions to it. He so brave and dauntless.
I am telling you..
Putin keeps acting weak..
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by janetakan(f): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dorad:
Shut up!... Even on SM... A woman must pose elegancy and strict reserve dignity. You lack all of this... I can sense your cheapness even on the phone.

And a man can say rubbish but once a woman opens her mouth, she is classless?

Sweetie, you're not even worth arguing with.

If I check well, you're one big bad loser seeking relevance on NL.

NOTHING ABOUT ME IS CHEAP. TYPICAL NIGERIAN CLOWN RUSHING TO CALL A FEMALE "CHEAP" MEANWHILE THEY MARRIED YOUR MOM ON CREDIT! grin

Silly little clown, I'd rather paint my toenails than acknowledge your existence...

Run along little doggy...
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by ednut1(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lekan239:
It's a shame Russia have not defeated Ukraine. I thought Russia claimed to have a weapon that could destroy the world
you only use nuclear weapons as last card. The weapons they have will kill over 40m people at a go or with effects of radiation
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Victerica:

It is a good cause, bro.

Say to tyranny

We are in the new age, where liberalism is the order of the day

We are in the new age of course.
Nobody supports tyranny.

It's war we are talking about. War they would surely lose!

It's insane not to compromise!!

The country will be gone and nothing will happen to Russia but social media back lash. In few weeks time.. everything will be back to normal for Russia after open plea..

See George Floyd case na..
He was murdered. Nothing happened but social media backlash and take a knee!! Will that bring him back to life?
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Papa1126:

Same here bro, I love his spirit..
Thanks..
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by moneyissweet(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
E be like u get client dia.

gepeten855:
I Dy pray make this thing stop o

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Rugaria:

Keep loving him to death..
Slide off kiddo..
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by baralatie(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

We are in the new age of course.
Nobody supports tyranny.

It's war we are talking about. War they would surely lose!

It's insane not to compromise!!

The country will be gone and nothing will happen to Russia but social media back lash. In few weeks time.. everything will be back to normal for Russia after open plea..

See George Floyd case na..
He was murdered. Nothing happened but social media backlash and take a knee!! Will that bring him back to life?
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Naijatask: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lekan239:

If they use such weapon, it will be the beginning of their fall as other countries will use their nuclear weapons against them
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
janetakan:

And a man can say rubbish but once a woman opens her mouth, she is classless?

Sweetie, you're not even worth arguing with.

If I check well, you're one big bad loser seeking relevance on NL.

NOTHING ABOUT ME IS CHEAP. TYPICAL NIGERIAN CLOWN RUSHING TO CALL A FEMALE "CHEAP" MEANWHILE THEY MARRIED YOUR MOM ON CREDIT! grin

Silly little clown, I'd rather paint my toenails than acknowledge your existence...

Run along little doggy...
Shut up madam... Who said I'm a man? You said it right... Your reasoning is a shame to me as a woman. And believe me any man can easily sense that you're toxic. You attacked my mention for no reason, insulted my mother, and displayed every attitude of an uncultured woman. No man can ever try you with respect with all those attitude girl..... You better change yourself.

And forget all those trash you wrote up there, if you call your basket a Bowl, then everyone will call it bowl too.... Even on SM, a woman with dignity will be treated with dignity.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by tonididdy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Confused president, first it was nato, now eu

Trouble nor dey tire you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones / International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes / Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.