Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Teenagers Go Mad After Alighting From SUV (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenagers Go Mad After Alighting From SUV (video) (1219 Views)

Girl Runs Mad After Alighting From A White Benz At Uselu Market ( Pic/vid / Young Girl Reduces In Size After Alighting From A Car In Ajah (video) / Wife Parades Her Cheating Husband Naked On The Roof Of Her SUV(Video & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenagers Go Mad After Alighting From SUV (video) by Linadinna: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
Two young ladies have reportedly gone insane just after alighting from a black SUV along New Haven junction in Enugu State, Nigeria.

A video showing the moment the two ladies lost their mental health and ran mad in the middle of a busy road has been widely shared on Instagram.

Updatemegist.com learnt that the sad incident happened on Friday afternoon and about two young men suspected to be ritualists were spotted in the black SUV.

However, mixed reactions trailed the video. An Instagram user @Jay33 seized the opportunity to advice young ladies to always remain vigilant and trust less.

Watch Video Below

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Caawxtpj5mH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Teenagers Go Mad After Alighting From SUV (video) by Linadinna: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Teenagers Go Mad After Alighting From SUV (video) by Goldbw122(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Well we we see more of these .
Re: Teenagers Go Mad After Alighting From SUV (video) by Phaantom22: 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin
Congrats to her, the next in line Will say ..." na her luck be sat"

3 Likes

Re: Teenagers Go Mad After Alighting From SUV (video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
All these skits sef

PS: sell that iphone make you see food chop no be everything be prayer

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Go Mad After Alighting From SUV (video) by Wazobia2216: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Op take time!

You show us the time them dey enter the SUV

Lack of discipline and contentment will be the greatest undoing of this generation!
Re: Teenagers Go Mad After Alighting From SUV (video) by Newboss(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
They could have dropped them off at a more quiet location.

I don't get the whole thing about dropping them off at markets and busy locations.
Re: Teenagers Go Mad After Alighting From SUV (video) by Deborah98(f): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
The little I have is enough for me oooo sad. Help me Lord to be satisfied with what you gave me and keep blessing my parents to provide for me Amen.
Re: Teenagers Go Mad After Alighting From SUV (video) by VEXT: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Who cares cheesy cheesy

They want to flex with the big boys
Re: Teenagers Go Mad After Alighting From SUV (video) by suffering: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
These things are acting and a search for attention. One can’t tell me otherwise.
Re: Teenagers Go Mad After Alighting From SUV (video) by esky158(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Finally they have arrived at their destination after chilling with the big boys

(1) (Reply)

Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. / Whatsapp Keeps On Blocking My Line [Pics] / What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.