Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him (4546 Views)

Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him / Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die / Why Donald Trump Reacted The Way He Did Before And After Iran's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by Wayne4uall(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2022
joyandfaith:

He was killing his own people. There was rebellion against him. The truth is you have to be friendly with your family and neighbours. If you don't enemies will get at you.

bro that’s what the world wanted us to believe…and Libyans later realized the mistake they did in helping the westerners kill gadafi…that’s why the attacked the us embassy in Bengali and killed the us ambassador

i wonder if you've heard of the pro-western coup leader and dictator "Haftar" who's killing their people now

oh wait he's pro-west , that disqualifies him from the term "dictator"

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by CoronaVirusPro: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2022
Wayne4uall:

What makes you think we have freedom of speech in Nigeria , pls explain

Here that Anybody can insult the president on TV and nothing will happen.

Imagine Nairaland was in China or North Korea, Seun would have been killed or locked up in Jail

Can you criticize the Russia, Chinese or North Korean government on TV and still be within their country? It’s a suicide mission!

You don’t talk against the government in those nations.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by Wayne4uall(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2022
Jokerman:
Why didn't he leave when Libya asked him to step down?

He left already. Don’t u see how they are enjoying and happy that he left, U need to make your research b4 jumping into conclusions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by Ramon92: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Here that Anybody can insult the president on TV and nothing will happen.

Imagine Nairaland was in China or North Korea, Seun would have been killed or locked up in Jail

Can you criticize the Russia, Chinese or North Korean government on TV and still be within their country? It’s a suicide mission!

You don’t talk against the government in those nations.

1. buy a good vpn or socks5 ip of any US state and read what's really happening in America. Go to their reddits, quora and many local forums you can't access with your Nigeria ip address..

2. Read books, and I'm not talking about the washed up 'bestsellers'.

3. Find reliable websites that report unbiased news as it is. You'd be surprised most of them ain't indexed on Google.

4. Watch documentaries about real happenings.

Compare all what you learn with mainstream journalism and then come back for constructive arguments.. Peace

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by CoronaVirusPro: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2022
Ramon92:

1. buy a good vpn or socks5 ip of any US state and read what's really happening in America. Go to their reddits, quora and many local forums you can't access with your Nigeria ip address..

2. Read books, and I'm not talking about the washed up 'bestsellers'.

3. Find reliable websites that report unbiased news as it is. You'd be surprised most of them ain't indexed on Google.

4. Watch documentaries about real happenings.

Compare all what you learn with mainstream journalism and then come back for constructive arguments.. Peace

Smh…

You using vpn to access front line information. lol

What happened to protesters in Russia yesterday?

How many Chinese activist are granted Asylum in the West?

How many activist has been killed by Putin?

Hello! Google is your friend. And I think it’s not hidden that Chinas communist party is ruthless with anything that opposes its government

So I don’t know which vpn is required to know what’s not hidden.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by davillian(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

North Korea better than Nigeria? Don’t always have every reason to condemn your country.

North Korea is a shithole!

Nigerians are doing far better than an average Russian earning $600-$1000 a month, with freedom of speech and political alignment.

Every abroad is not abroad. North Korea and Russia are not abroad. Yes, they might have better facilities than Nigeria presently does, but Nigeria is far better than those nations

Nigeria fit better pass North Korea but not Russia
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by Olatara(f): 10:39am On Feb 27, 2022
Ramon92:
Tell that to Edward Snowden, Chelsea Mannning, Jamal Khasoggi and the truckers in Canada..

Freedom is just a mental illusion to keep the people in check. Now go to the same West and expose their hypocrisy or have a different opinion to test the theory and level of your freedom..

I'm sure you ain't an homosexual, but I challenge you to go to the same America and scream how you hate gays and then you see the level of your freedom..
Especially the truckers in Canada.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by olas24u(f): 11:15am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

North Korea better than Nigeria? Don’t always have every reason to condemn your country.

Nigerians are doing far better than an average Russian earning $600-$1000 a month, with freedom of speech and political alignment.

Every abroad is not abroad. North Korea and Russia are not abroad. Yes, they might have better facilities than Nigeria presently does, but Nigeria is far better than those nations

north korea has light for 24hours,have you been there
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by CoronaVirusPro: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2022
olas24u:

north korea has light for 24hours,have you been there

In Pyongyang. You don’t know what’s happening in that place. Lagos state is better than the whole country combined.

Is a poverty and slavery state.

Their are more cars in Ebonyi state than the entire country

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

And same you will not pick a visa to China, North Korea or Russia. You detest Westerners but won’t immigrate to those countries.

Please don’t tell me you are in Russia or North Korea at the moment.

You just being too STUP!D I swear. Slave.....na una go still go oyinbo land the complain of racism. Black monkey.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by Ramon92: 11:25am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Smh…

You using vpn to access front line information. lol

What happened to protesters in Russia yesterday?

How many Chinese activist are granted Asylum in the West?

How many activist has been killed by Putin?

Hello! Google is your friend. And I think it’s not hidden that Chinas communist party is ruthless with anything that opposes its government

So I don’t know which vpn is required to know what’s not hidden.

As a concerned African, I'm only interested in why our continent is in this way and how we got into this mess. That's why I go back in history to know what's up and as this thread is about how a good leader that meant well for his fellow Africans is been vilified by the same westerns that portray themselves as saints and saviours.

I don't care what the Chinese or Russians do to protect their sovereignty if they feel their actions is necessary. If you like, kiss their ass and eat their shiit, the fact remains that nobody outside Africa will give a damn about Africans when the real shit eventually happens.

About Gaddafi and western hypocrisy, here are some excerpts of how Iran became a pariah state in the eyes of the world and how it's similar to what's happening right before our eyes.

History will always repeat itself if we don't learn. Kindly correlate the events with Google as well, research more and make your own judgement..

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 27, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Why not bring the Visa and let us decide. We have large Nigeria communities in China and also Siberia in Russia they are not all dead, all that respect the rule of the land are safe. North Korea wont offer you any because of scarce resource and closed borders but people are still there and still better than living in this shithole.

Your west safe heaven still abuse Nigerians and blacks in their country just like it is obtainable in the China and Russia you hate. They still kill Nigerians in large numbers with the slightest excuse. This same westerners hold a lot of our country's stolen funds in their accounts and refuse to repatriate them till inflation renders it useless. So no difference.

Don't waste your time with a deluded fool abeg. People who reason that way piss me off walahi.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by CoronaVirusPro: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2022
Blablamalala:

You just being too STUP!D I swear. Slave.....na una go still go oyinbo land the complain of racism. Black monkey.

Reasons I support abortion

Which sty did you jump out from.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by olas24u(f): 11:32am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

In Pyongyang. You don’t know what’s happening in that place. Lagos state is better than the whole country combined.

Is a poverty and slavery state.

Their are more cars in Ebonyi state than the entire country

until you visit there ,you will hold onto this ,i have been there
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by MangekyoAlt: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2022
My take is, Africans are very dumb! Very very dumb.
During the end Sars protest, Twitter supported the youths against the Nigerian govt. Funds were raised on Twitter. When Twitter deleted the post of our president, the Nigerian givt banned them. US, UK, UN amnesty international etc all condemn the Nigerian govt. I condemned them too.

Meanwhile just few months ago, some people rallied up in Canada and were protesting for something. Do you know what happened? Twitter banned all the accounts these protesters were using to generate money. The Canadian government proscribed those protesters as Terrorists. Na here we wait make USA, UK, UN and other useless western piece of shits to condemn them. We no see.

I don't like the Nigerian govt for the failure they're, but the next time any social media platform from the west tries any nonsense like the one Twitter did, we should ban them for good.

These westerners Dont really see you blacks as people worth respecting. They were the one who colonized us and some countries in Asia. They always look down on us. Each time we want to make progress, they will try to cut us off. Asia, Africa, South America and some of those eastern European counties should team up against these fools who take us for subhuman

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by juman(m): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2022
Go and read again.
He was not killed by westerners, but killed by his people.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by CoronaVirusPro: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2022
olas24u:

until you visit there ,you will hold onto this ,i have been there

And isn’t it a liberty enclave?

The country journalist that escaped and gave real time account of what’s going on the country, Do you know the country better than them?

Their accounts are all over the internet, North Koreans and not chi ease or Japanese.

The guy that was shot multiple times and still made it to cross into South Korea, do you know the country better than him?

Have you seen journalist interview North Koreans? They dare not say anything about the country. If I have not been there, I have know what’s happening there by real time accounts of citizens
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by olas24u(f): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

And isn’t it a liberty enclave?

The country journalist that escaped and gave real time account of what’s going on the country, Do you know the country better than them?

Their accounts are all over the internet, North Koreans and not chi ease or Japanese.

The guy that was shot multiple times and still made it to cross into South Korea, do you know the country better than him?

Have you seen journalist interview North Koreans? They dare not say anything about the country. If I have not been there, I have know what’s happening there by real time accounts of citizens

capitalism of course changes opinion of communist people because they are far from each other. Anyone that have tasted capitalism may not want to go back to communism type of life, I saw educated people ,that went to school in there language ,i saw healthcare professionals and i saw trains, I saw electricity and i saw industries. Opposite of Nigeria where most companies are relocating to Ghana
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Reasons I support abortion

Which sty did you jump out from.

Am not a pig na how I go dey drag with you inside potopoto.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by CoronaVirusPro: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2022
olas24u:

capitalism of course changes opinion of communist people because they are far from each other. Anyone that have tasted capitalism may not want to go back to communism type of life, I saw educated people ,that went to school in there language ,i saw healthcare professionals and i saw trains, I saw electricity and i saw industries. Opposite of Nigeria where most companies are relocating to Ghana

Why didn’t you get permanent residence or a work permit?

Even Russia itself, a big boy is $1000 a month. Those places are hunger enclave called Europe. You are not abroad if you in Russia or North Korea. You still in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Ramon92:
Exactly, because that's what they told you and you believed. The fact is Gaddafi was loved by Libyans, don't let media tell you otherwise.

1. Gaddafi didn't allow Western companies access to Libyan oilfields, maintaining they belonged to the Libyan people and the country was on its way to becoming a great nation. (go read more about Libya under him)..
Furthermore, he didn't hide his disgust for westerners cos all their deals are exploitative which is true.

2. He was championing for a united Africa, that we can take care of ourselves without outside influence - to the extent that he proposed a United central bank for Africa (something similar to world Bank, but only to serve African interests).

3. Together with Nigerian and Malian governments, they rejected the US siting a full military base in sub Saharan Africa (similar bases springing up in NATO states for example)..

All these and more subtle tactics were single handedly challenged by Libya and angered the US. That's why they created and funded boko haram, the rebellion you mentioned and other terror groups across the Sahara lines as a future pretext for invasions - similar to how they did in the middle East (Osama bin Laden).

What other justification did they have to invade Libya? The result is there to see.

What I'm certain is that any leader the US and allies say is bad/dictator, such a leader is actually serving the interests of his people/country and a threat to their aim of global domination..

Was enjoying ur analysis until you made mention of somethings .... same thing goes to everyone, you that spoke,you also read it in ur own media or read it somewhere, same as him that read from another author... y'all weren't there,so stop saying things like you were there...where you in Libya or how old were you when it started,or where you in power to know all that you've said... let Libyans tell us about their country... and I know very well that you know nothing about ur own country... all these energies should be used in knowing your country and solving problems of the country... must we wait for government? Did u develop 24hrs electricity for ur home talk more of ur street... make yourself useful and leave another country alone... you read,same as others read... u never get visa to Libya, nor were you there during Gaddafi's regime....
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by CoronaVirusPro: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Blablamalala:

Am not a pig na how I go dey drag with you inside potopoto.

Let me be puto

Ain’t got that time.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by olas24u(f): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Even Russia itself, a big boy is $1000 a month. Those places are hunger enclave called Europe. You are not abroad if you in Russia or North Korea. You still in Africa.

That is a poor mentality ,some people are okay and alright and can see the world without staying there .this affect the way you analyse issues ,because the brain has some elements of poverty in it .Many Nigerians think this way and does not bring out the best in them.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Let me be puto

Ain’t got that time.

You see why I called you STUP!D? cry You don't have to tell me you don't have that time. All you needed to do was ignore me if you are smart but you are not but a DELUDED mumu, slave of the West.

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by olas24u(f): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Russia has so many historical places ,highly educated population, quality educational system ,good healthcare system with a big defence and oil and gas industry ,massive country that share borders with more than a dozen countries including America, china ,Korea ,japan and western Europe, eastern Europe ,northern Europe .Thye use to be communist and now just few years from 1991 developing capitalism ,life is okay

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by CoronaVirusPro: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2022
olas24u:

That is a poor mentality ,some people are okay and alright and can see the world without staying there .this affect the way you analyse issues ,because the brain has some elements of poverty in it .Many Nigerians think this way and does not bring out the best in them.

But people will do anything to abscond to the West? Why can’t they abscond to North Korea? It’s a poverty enclave

Nothing happens there outside missile test! Nigeria is far better than the nation! I should be able to buy a human being in that country with just $100. Heard is that bad.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by CoronaVirusPro: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
olas24u:

Russia has so many historical places ,highly educated population, quality educational system ,good healthcare system with a big defence and oil and gas industry ,massive country that share borders with more than a dozen countries including America, china ,Korea ,japan and western Europe, eastern Europe ,northern Europe .Thye use to be communist and now just few years from 1991 developing capitalism ,life is okay

It’s ruled by oligarchs. Don’t be deceived. A few reaping off the country

An average Nigerian is living better than a Russian. Russia that if you collecting $2k a month, you will be the biggest boy in your Neighborhood.

Oligarchs rule the country fully! Not partially
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by olas24u(f): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

But people will do anything to abscond to the West? Why can’t they abscond to North Korea? It’s a poverty enclave

Nothing happens there outside missile test! Nigeria is far better than the nation! I should be able to buy a human being in that country with just $100. Heard is that bad.

lack of exposure and experience will likely make you take some decisions, its not green on the other side and not every one that migrates will make it.it is good for the exposure ,experience and educaation ,and you take it back with you to live a meaningful life ,the people that developed china came from abroad ,singapore ,hongkong,america and the west ,they wentt back home ,same with India IT and medical tourism.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by CoronaVirusPro: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
olas24u:

lack of exposure and experience will likely make you take some decisions, its not green on the other side and not every one that migrates will make it.it is good for the exposure ,experience and educaation ,and you take it back with you to live a meaningful life ,the people that developed china came from abroad ,singapore ,hongkong,america and the west ,they wentt back home ,same with India IT and medical tourism.

Experience and education in North Korea? Do you know how many countries. I have worked and resided in 3 continent so I know my onions

I have not even been to Egypt and talking North Korea. To do what? Explore bombs?
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by KingAzubuike(f): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Move away from Lagos or Abuja, travel far and wide to other states then you can come back to cement this your assertion if you feel it's right.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by TheWolfen(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
They killed him. Sometimes people can be so stupid. Libyan people allow the west to push them.
Whatever is happening to them after Gaddafi death they deserve it

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain To Me What This Man Did Before The Westerner Killed Him by CoronaVirusPro: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Move away from Lagos or Abuja, travel far and wide to other states then you can come back to cement this your assertion if you feel it's right.

Sincerely, you have no idea who you talking too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: President Mugabe Dies At 93daily Buzz SA / Thai Soldier Live-Streams, Took Selfie After Killing 20 In A Shopping Mall(Pics) / Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.