Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border (48094 Views)

First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2022
I don't blame the Ukrainians.

I blame the Nigerians taking sides.

Russia and Ukraine are sisters at war.

Matter wey no concern una, una dey take sides.

Fernandezisback, take note!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by boxypane(m): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2022
Quite unfortunate, a world distant from itself.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:03am On Feb 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
I don't blame the Ukrainians.

I blame the Nigerians taking sides.

Russia and Ukraine are sisters at war.

Matter wey no concern una, una dey take sides.

Fernandezisback, take note!!!
Tell that to your country people and stop quoting me For talks like this.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Born2Breed(f): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2022
I keep saying It. Only idiots support those that distaste them.

Let Russia finish Ukraine or vice verse it's none of our business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by cocolacec(m): 8:05am On Feb 27, 2022
colestephan86:

If u was in Ukraine at this time , best believe I will join them in the fight, only that I go dey look for where the battle is not hot.
This is the time a foreigner can get cheap international recognition and possibly pamanent residence from many Ukraine allies

Whites will only use you and forget you later.Blacks,Indians and Arabs fought for whites during 2nd world war,what was the outcome?They were forgotten.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:05am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Tell that to your country people and stop quoting me For talks like this.. undecided

So, you are a Ukrainian now shocked
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Golan007: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2022
Nwodosis:
Tribalism that is deep rooted in us is worst than racism! We don't have moral justification to complain of racism. Children and women of a particular tribe in Nigeria were almost wiped out with hunger in a war due to tribalistic hatred. That same tribe can't rule the country nor be allowed to have their independent nation, their offence being their tribe.

Search your conscience if you want to quote me.

What were your troops thinking they were trying to achieve at Ọrẹ?
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by colestephan86: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2022
cocolacec:

Whites will only use you and forget you later.Blacks,Indians and Arabs fought for whites during 2nd world war,what was the outcome?They were forgotten.
You war right, believe me , the world won't turn a blind eye to it
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Athemisia: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2022
Jostoman:
see nonsense comment, your government were sleeping when other country dey evacuating their own citizen out of Ukraine.
9ja government no send you! This is something we already know yet we still cry for them to help...

The moment you step out of Nigeria, OYO becomes your case.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by colestephan86: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2022
cocolacec:

Why are the Ukrainians the owner of the land running away from their country? Africans must never die for whiteman’s war.
But Africans can go and enjoy all the white man has made for himself

1 Like

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2022
cocolacec:

Literally millions of Black veterans are enjoying pensions and lifelong healthcare. But this thread isn’t about the US, it’s about Nigerians stranded in Ukraine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by InoGetJoy: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2022
Godfullsam:
Although most whites have an atom of racism in them even though most of them pretend to be civilised.

But you see these Russians, Ukrainians, polish and Chinese? They are racist by default.
Their hatred for the blacks is second to none.

Instead of praying for Ukraine, pls pray for the Nigerians and Africans in Ukraine
I have relatives in both Russia and Ukraine and, from them I learnt that Russians are less racist than Ukrainians. My cousin got engaged to his Russian babe 2 weeks ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

So, you are a Ukrainian now shocked
Did you not read my statement?
Leave me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did you not read my statement?
Leave me..

Why are you in a bad mood?
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by ostartruth: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2022
The only thing they are doing differently from Nigeria version of tribalism is that they aren't collecting money to allow the blacks exit Ukraine.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by ictplotter(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2022
kolnel:
very sad
It is very disheartening what the black race faces everywhere.
so much discrimination and prejudice.
you just have to be tough to be a black man
Let the stupid black race go develop their land. The gullible dirty and smelling black race ar good only in searching for comfort in other land by destroying n abandon their own land. God punish the black race for their mental stupidity and may the white continue giv them animalistic treatment. How on earth u refuse to put your home in order and u come into mine as a refugee and inferior and still expect equal treatment lik me.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Why are you in a bad mood?
Did I tell you that?
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 27, 2022
Reflect7:
The Ukrainians you are all supporting and feeling sorry for, are racist against you.

Let that be a lesson to you mumu oyinbo-worshiping Nigerians.

Stop using this incident to spread anti-ukraine sentiments and racism. Poland is the one obviously at fault here, but it's their country isn't it?

Also the FG has summoned their ambassador in Nigeria who denied it, so what do you want gan gan?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Onyeziokwu(m): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2022
Reflect7:

Nigerians suffer from racial inferiority complex which makes them believe that ANY 'white' or lighter skinned country 'must be better than Nigeria'. They rarely bother to research where it is they are going. Their only 'research' is to ascertain the skin colour of the people there. If it is white or yellow, off they go.

I mean, you have Nigerians in war-torn Libya today, working as slaves in fields. They never bothered to research the situation there before travelling.

Exactly my brother, I've seen that a lot here. The racial inferiority complex is real my brother but Zimbabweans, Kenyans etc. top the list. You need to see how these dudes ass-lick the whites.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:13am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did I tell you that?

No, but I can sense it. I hope your relatives are not one of those thrown off the train like rubbish?

Anyways, in the future, take sides cautiously.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by IgOga(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2022
Chimezirim121:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuMXkY9O5-Q
SHOCKING: Footage emerging on social media of black Africans not being allowed to cross the border out of Ukraine. Only Ukrainians are allowed. Hundreds of Africans stranded.
#Africansin Ukraine the community of Africans in Ukraine stranded at a boarder much of them women and children. This is happening now

The lady in the video is holding a 2 month old and the temperature outside is 3°c (degrees)

we are in search of aid and hostels
The testimonies of black Africans living in Ukraine, who are refused to get on the evacuation trains and who are turned back at the Polish border by not being allowed to leave the territory make me really want to puke. I don't have the words

Sad...it's the reality of the world....we are all living in this illusion of peace....they say it's in times of trouble you know yourself and your real friends....everybody will show their true colour
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Digmygold: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2022
chiefoga:
Nigeria is better than Ukraine. I’d rather be a student in unilag than whatever it is they have in Ukraine. This kind of nonsense rarely happens in Nigeria. Learn to love your own, learn to love, stay, and develop your shores.

If you’re gonna japa, go hang with the big boys instead. Don’t go to Ukraine that is worse than Nigeria, go to Russia instead and be with the big boys. Stop little brothering yourselves.

For your.mind you don write nonsense wey make sense. They should stay in a Country full of shi*. Where they will graduate from Uni and not get a job for donkey years nor a dime to start up a business because you are financially okay, or got your money via some dubious means you dey dish out nonsense advice. " Stay.and develop your shores" kee you dia.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2022
Loewe:

Stop using this incident to spread anti-ukraine sentiments and racism. Poland is the one obviously at fault here, but it's their country isn't it?

Also the FG has summoned their ambassador in Nigeria who denied it, so what do you want gan gan?

How are the Polish at fault here?

It is wartime, I believe there is a policy that allows for immigration laws to be relaxed.

Why allowing only Ukrainians over?

Moreover, was it Polish police or Ukrainian police that removed people from the train?
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Billygee2u: 8:19am On Feb 27, 2022
Reflect7:
The Ukrainians you are all supporting and feeling sorry for, are racist against you.

That should be Polish police and not Ukrainian police
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 27, 2022
Reflect7:

Is it Ukraine or Poland that are not allowing them in? Do not rush to comment.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by seyz91(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2022
cheesy
chiefoga:
Nigeria is better than Ukraine. I’d rather be a student in unilag than whatever it is they have in Ukraine. This kind of nonsense rarely happens in Nigeria. Learn to love your own, learn to love, stay, and develop your shores.

If you’re gonna japa, go hang with the big boys instead. Don’t go to Ukraine that is worse than Nigeria, go to Russia instead and be with the big boys. Stop little brothering yourselves.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by nickyj19: 8:20am On Feb 27, 2022
every disappointed is a blessing grin grin grin
if you don't get it then forget about it grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by seyz91(m): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2022
Gbamsolute!

Can't be said any better
Reflect7:

Nigerians suffer from racial inferiority complex which makes them believe that ANY 'white' or lighter skinned country 'must be better than Nigeria'. They rarely bother to research where it is they are going. Their only 'research' is to ascertain the skin colour of the people there. If it is white or yellow, off they go.

I mean, you have Nigerians in war-torn Libya today, working as slaves in fields. They never bothered to research the situation there before travelling.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by seyz91(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2022
Confirm!
Nwodosis:
Tribalism that is deep rooted in us is worst than racism! We don't have moral justification to complain of racism. Children and women of a particular tribe in Nigeria were almost wiped out with hunger in a war due to tribalistic hatred. That same tribe can't rule the country nor be allowed to have their independent nation, their offence being their tribe.

Search your conscience if you want to quote me.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by youngsum(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2022
Chimezirim121:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuMXkY9O5-Q
SHOCKING: Footage emerging on social media of black Africans not being allowed to cross the border out of Ukraine. Only Ukrainians are allowed. Hundreds of Africans stranded.
#Africansin Ukraine the community of Africans in Ukraine stranded at a boarder much of them women and children. This is happening now

The lady in the video is holding a 2 month old and the temperature outside is 3°c (degrees)

we are in search of aid and hostels
The testimonies of black Africans living in Ukraine, who are refused to get on the evacuation trains and who are turned back at the Polish border by not being allowed to leave the territory make me really want to puke. I don't have the words
wahala
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by seyz91(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2022
Confirm!
Godfullsam:
Although most whites have an atom of racism in them even though most of them pretend to be civilised.

But you see these Russians, Ukrainians, polish and Chinese? They are racist by default.
Their hatred for the blacks is second to none.

Instead of praying for Ukraine, pls pray for the Nigerians and Africans in Ukraine
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Athemisia: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2022
Reflect7:

Don't mind them... Some of them are even praying for Ukraine.... grin grin
Blacks and inferiority complex... 5n6

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Cape Town , South Africa / Nigerian Man Removed From UK Flight Over 'prayer' Message On His Phone / USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.