Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? (2452 Views)

Do Guys Still Take Girls Out On A Date? / Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) / I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Premiumwriter: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2022
Personally, I've never been on a date before.

I just don't understand why we need to talk over food.

Most times, I get a girls number, we talk on phone, chat and if I invite her over and we do the do, I either call it quit or talk to her about relationship or moving things forward with her.

Most girls don't seem to have any problems with this. I can't even remember any girl having problem with it.

So why do people do all these dates of a thing? Some guys will even be talking about first date, second date and when it'll be alright to hold or kiss the girl.

Seriously, it all looks very strange to me.

Maybe I'll try it one day but I dey too broke now sha.

So, why do you go on a date? I mean the food date

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by dawnomike(m): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2022
Premiumwriter:

Most times, I get a girls number, we talk on phone, chat and if I invite her over and we do the do, I either call it quit or talk to her about relationship or moving things forward with her.

Most girls don't seem to have any problems with this. I can't even remember any girl having problem with it.

So why do people do all these dates of a thing? Some guys will even be talking about first date, second date and when it'll be alright to hold or kiss the girl.

That looks very normal to me though... I like such outings of gisting over a meal coupled with the fact that you don't just invite any Tom, Dick and Harry to your house without knowing much about them.

Also, I really don't consider it proper for a lady you just met to just show up in your house... That's too forward

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by yungz: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2022
Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2022
dawnomike:
That looks very normal to me though... I like such outings of gisting over a meal coupled with the fact that you don't just invite any Tom, Dick and Harry to your house without knowing much about them.

Also, I really don't consider it proper for a lady you just met to just show up in your house... That's too forward
Exactly!

Maybe he's an introvert or antisocial...

Going out is always fun!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 27, 2022
Premiumwriter:

I pity any girl who would go to a Nigerian man's house on the first date... undecided

In most cases, that's suicide... And the risk is too great...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Premiumwriter: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2022
dawnomike:

I quite agree with your point.

But if a girl agrees to come over, you should know that we've e done enough 'knowing' sha
Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by rickpat(m): 11:32am On Feb 27, 2022
date is for bonding and it must not be a meal date.
it could be:
a gym date
a movie date
a music/dance date
a reading date for book lovers
an ocean/river/sea date
a gaming date for game lovers
a recreational date
etc.. whatever the two people have in common could be made a date

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by rickpat(m): 11:32am On Feb 27, 2022
date is for bonding and it must not be a meal date.
it could be:
a gym date
a movie date
a music/dance date
a reading date for book lovers
an ocean/river/sea date
a gaming date for game lovers
a recreational date
etc.. whatever the two people have in common could be made a date
Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Premiumwriter: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Exactly!

Going out is always fun!
I'm an introvert..

But my girl will think you're crazy if you tell her that grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2022
Na poor people wey dey reason all this things sha

Op, in all thy doings you better get money, cos money will even make you to stop complaining about nigerian harsh weather, by the time you ride inside a luxury air-conditioned motor to japa sef no go dey hungry you again.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Premiumwriter: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
I pity any girl who would go to a Nigerian man's house on the first date... undecided

In most cases, that's suicide... And the risk is too great...
you don start..

Other than pretending that they don't wanna do it for like 5-10 minutes, there's nothing that's not of shared interest when they come.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2022
Premiumwriter:
I'm an introvert..

But my girl will think you're crazy if you tell her that grin
grin

I know you are... I'm antisocial... I don't like people...
Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2022
Senomii:
Op, in all thy doings you better get money, cos money will even make you to stop complaining about nigerian harsh weather, by the time you ride inside a luxury air-conditioned motor to japa sef no go dey hungry you again.
Stop bragging!
Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Premiumwriter: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2022
Senomii:
wetin you dey talk self?

If I get money, I no go even dey struggle hustle number talk more of feeding b*tches to sleep with them.

Na money wey I never get dey make me collect numbers or ask for their names self
Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Premiumwriter:
you don start..

Other than pretending that they don't wanna do it for like 5-10 minutes, there's nothing that's not of shared interest when they come.
Gosh! You like sex too much... That's why I don't trust introverts...
Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by donbachi(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2022
A date should be held at love gardens only....gist,gist and gist...finish.

Chop for ur house before coming out.date is not charity.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Premiumwriter: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Everybody love sex

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Premiumwriter: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2022
donbachi:
A date should be held at love gardens only....gist,gist and gist...finish.

Chop for ur house before coming out.date is not charity.
romantic people eh.

Try gist with girl after you don give am better Tatatata na.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Everybody love sex
I don't... It's gross... undecided
Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2022
dawnomike:

Simp! If e dey normal to you, then u no deyOK I stand with op....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Premiumwriter: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
I don't... It's gross... undecided
lolz..

sure say u don f*ck before? Cos una wey be girls like sex pass food.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2022
Premiumwriter:
wetin you dey talk self?

If I get money, I no go even dey struggle hustle number talk more of feeding b*tches to sleep with them.

Na money wey I never get dey make me collect numbers or ask for their names self
Op, you better leave those people matter focus on yourself, go find correct money first and I swear to God na you go dey carry ur prick run
Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2022
Premiumwriter:
lolz..

sure say u don f*ck before? Cos una wey be girls like sex pass food.
No... I haven't...

Because sex is gross...
Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by odinson1(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Exactly!

Going out is always fun!

And of course,all the Bills on the guy cheesy
Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by odinson1(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:

Everybody likes sex. Some are just better at hiding it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Premiumwriter: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
No... I haven't...

Because sex is gross...

Make I hear say u be virgin

Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2022
bukky1994:
Simp! If e dey normal to you, then u no deyOK I stand with op....
undecided

You mustn't pay...

Cause the reason most of you are suffer-heads and expect other men to be is poverty...

So when you see men enjoying themselves... You call them simps so you don't feel like total losers... undecided
Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Pauldollars(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2022
Only a prostitute will follow you to your house on a first date. Its possible that's how all the ladies you've been meeting are.
No disciplined and well brought up lady will foolishly follow a man to his house on the first day of meeting him

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by odinson1(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
No... I haven't...

Because sex is gross...

So you be even virgin sef
Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2022
odinson1:

And of course,all the Bills on the guy cheesy
Nope...

But I've never been on a date... So...
Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by Premiumwriter: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2022
Senomii:

Op, you better leave those people matter focus on yourself, go find correct money first and I swear to God na you go dey carry ur prick run
we de hustle small small o.

But man still need to knack o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? by odinson1(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2022
Pauldollars:
Only a prostitute will follow you to your house on a first date. Its possible that's how all the ladies you've been meeting are.
No disciplined and well brought up lady will foolishly follow a man to his house on the first day of meeting him

Not exactly. A woman is Only A PROSTITUTE when and if she expects payments of any kind to be made to her before, during or after Sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Call This A Stingy Act? Date With My Girl Gone Wrong. / She Said Off The Light Before We Do The Do. / Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.