Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,150 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! (4466 Views)

Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion / +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] / Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by TheGenius001: 12:39am On Nov 01, 2018
Well you may be wondering I chose that topic.
But get it straight,
**My future wife,the girls or ladies I know now and the ones am still to meet,will never ever receive genuine love from me.**

Now let me explain this.
Over time,based on my experience, even on news here on nairaland I have come to the conclusion that that all these girls you see parading up and down are confused fellows.

The other day,it was a lady who was caught pants down with her boyfriend in an hotel room where she lodged for her wedding which was scheduled to hold the next day.Foolish idiot!!

The other time,I saw with my very eyes, a married lady who was caught in the act with another man.I was like what the heck is this??

Another one was the one I saw today about a guy who commuted suicide simply because the supposed girlfriend sent him a sex video of her with another man.Man what shit!!

Based on my own little experience, I have met girls who are willing to go down with me for a pack of indomie.There is one I met back then,she has a boyfriend or fiancee who sends her money,buys her whatever she needs and in fact so glaring that he loves her. Worst of it was that if you see this girl anywhere, you will think she is a church and yes she is.But if I tell you in details about everything that went down in her room every evening when I pay her a visit, it is then you'll understand what am saying.
I won't also deny the fact that I gave up even the ones I loved because of that realisation.When I knew that a woman is nothing but a distraction.

in essence,my wife to be(that's if at all)+the girls I have now+the ones yet to come will see pepper.They don't deserve my love,talk less of my worries.Cos I got a whole lot to worry about.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by cowgirl9090: 1:01am On Nov 01, 2018
welcome to the gay club brother.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by kurupt1: 1:06am On Nov 01, 2018
Don't worry u will get a good girl but its very difficult sha.The devil is using a lot of women nowadays.Take it easy

1 Like

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by yarimo(m): 1:15am On Nov 01, 2018
It's clear OP don enter one chance grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 01, 2018
There will always be cheap petty girls who are up to no good... My advice is when ever u see the warning signs never ever overlook them. Treat a hoe as a hoe & a queen as a queen.

Don't ruin a good thing because u have had so many ugly shît ur way

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by TheGenius001: 1:30am On Nov 01, 2018
dairykidd:
There will always be cheap petty girls who are up to no good... My advice is when ever u see the warning signs never ever overlook them. Treat a hoe as a hoe & a queen as a queen.

Don't ruin a good thing because u have had so many ugly shît ur way

its not about having ugly shits with them bro.These bitches ain't loyal.They are not queens but servants.
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by TheGenius001: 1:31am On Nov 01, 2018
cowgirl9090:
welcome to the gay club brother.

you must be mad!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by TheGenius001: 1:32am On Nov 01, 2018
kurupt1:
Don't worry u will get a good girl but its very difficult sha.The devil is using a lot of women nowadays.Take it easy

Bros forget that thing,dem go hear am.
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 01, 2018
TheGenius001:

its not about having ugly shits with them bro.These bitches ain't loyal.They are not queens but servants.
Lolzz.. I actually meant bad experiences... As for me i'm currently at a place where i feel all naija girls are just broke & hungry even the working ones but i still keep my hopes up. There must be good ones too for u to find or maybe not grin
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by TheGenius001: 1:43am On Nov 01, 2018
BUHARI!!! Abi wetin be your name?? dem swear dash you?? Don't try this rubish thing again on my thread.
Ediotic fellow like the lifeless one I know.Mtchew

1 Like

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Decolonel(m): 2:13am On Nov 01, 2018
Just negodu wat one lifeless cow has caused

1 Like

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 01, 2018
I guess some ladies came to this same realization about men and decided to act out.

When it comes to cheating and lies, men have that award back to back.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by dominique(f): 5:38am On Nov 01, 2018
Same ol' garbage. Don't you people ever get tired?

Whatever do men do at their Bachelor's eve, prayer sessions abi? We have seen and heard multiple cases of men cheating and hiding love children from their wives. Did the women open books of lamentations like you people do? Now your people sexually abuse underage helps and wards in their care, defile little girls in the neighbourhod, you never see that one complain about o.

You say women are petty and confused, yet you're the ones opening multiple female bashing threads. Same sets of females you will go to their inboxes and toast. If that's not pettiness and confusion, I don't know what it is.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by ImaIma1(f): 6:05am On Nov 01, 2018
Since you have decided to focus on the "confused" ones, i doubt that you will even be able to identify a good one even if she is in front of you.

But the good news is that more and more guys are adopting these reasons as their excuse to go to the other side and be gay. You should find a guy that will love you completely. Because i doubt that a serious minded and good woman can put up with your pettiness and immaturity.

So on behalf of many women here, i donate you to men looking for love.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by lilmax(m): 6:16am On Nov 01, 2018
lol, everyone has a role to play in this

nowadays everyone is trying to act sharp, no one stays in their true character

but think of it, these women cheating, na dog them dey cheat with? no be men? grin

guys this days dey fvck up, you see a woman in a relationship yet you still want to be stupid because you dey form sharp guy, you have useless friends hailing you like you're doing the right thing.

so bros, if guys leave those girls in relationships, this will reduce.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 01, 2018
rali123:

While waiting till you get someone to loan you money to get yours, since you reside in Lagos, please ask around, there are people who give out, i believe it called 'higher purchase', you pay a sum weekly till the tricycle is yours, all you need it someone as a guarantor. I hope this helps.

Thanks Miss
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by TheGenius001: 7:03am On Nov 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I guess some ladies came to this same realization about men and decided to act out.

When it comes to cheating and lies, men have that award back to back.

Mind you whether the guy cheats or not,ladies can be unbelievable and are prone to act weird when a new guy shows up with much money.It is always the case with them.

A guy can love you,and for some reason cheat on you.This reason could be resulting from a whole lot of changes in attitude, behaviour and features(physical look) by the Lady involved.Simple.These is where u guys get it all wrong as the reason for him cheating on you was as a result of your carelessness and ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by TheGenius001: 7:09am On Nov 01, 2018
ImaIma1:
Since you have decided to focus on the "confused" ones, i doubt that you will even be able to identify a good one even if she is in front of you.

But the good news is that more and more guys are adopting these reasons as their excuse to go to the other side and be gay. You should find a guy that will love you completely. Because i doubt that a serious minded and good woman can put up with your pettiness and immaturity.

So on behalf of many women here, i donate you to men looking for love.

Lols Gay

What's with these gay conclusion??
how on earth will I be interested in my fellow men that I didn't even mention anything gay in my opening post??

Mind you this ain't enough reason why they turned out gay.

1 Like

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by jericco1(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2018
cut them some slack, men do worse
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2018
The feeling is mutual bro
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by TheGenius001: 8:29am On Nov 01, 2018
jericco1:

Bro Shameless bitches is what they are.
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by TheGenius001: 8:29am On Nov 01, 2018
jericco1:

Bro Shameless bitches is what they are.
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by merilumimo: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2018
whats is this one saying sef ...
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Headlesschicken(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2018
grin Maybe u r looking at d whole picture from d wrong direction,d best way to roll wiv dix b!tches dix days x wivout any emotions, just be dia wivout yuh emotions so in case if d ship goes sideways u wld slide wivout any worries...

3 Likes

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2018
You are ranting because most of the women you met have agreed to have sexual intercourse with you... FYI it's just sex... And its does not in any way define who dey really are... Grow up joor..
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by TheGenius001: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin Maybe u r looking at d whole picture from d wrong direction,d best way to roll wiv dix b!tches dix days x wivout any emotions, just be dia wivout yuh emotions so in case if d ship goes sideways u wld slide wivout any worries...

That's exactly my point!
you're a sharp guy
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by fabarinac: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2018
ahhn what have laies done to you
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by TheGenius001: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Phinity318:
You are ranting because most of the women you met have agreed to have sexual intercourse with you... FYI it's just sex... And its does not in any way define who dey really are... Grow up joor..

This is the simple reason why age policy and prescription should be adopted here on NAIRALAND.Thunder Fry your head there!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Don’t Believe They Are Twins” – Mum Flaunts Albino Daughter And Black Bro / A Nairaland Man Is Trying To Take Advantage Of Me he wants my nude photos / Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.