Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Social Media And Women In Their 30’s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Social Media And Women In Their 30’s (718 Views)

It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User / Many Ladies In Their 30's Are Unmarried Now, What's The Cause? / Very Important Advice for Nairalanders in their 30's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media And Women In Their 30’s by Azeemokoya: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Social media has created a platform where people of various age groups can be innovative and comprehensive in promoting themselves, their businesses and other artistic ventures.

Despite the opportunities created by social media; most women have preferred to use the platform to promote promiscuity and undermining content.

Let us discuss women in their 30’s and the use of social media.
At the age of 30; it pointless for a grown woman to still to be dancing half-naked on Tik Tok and posting raunchy photos on social media for male validation and people’s approval.

It is needless.

You are not a teenager going through puberty stage anymore; you’re a grown adult who should not only be in charge of your hormones and emotions; but also serve as a role model and an influencer to the emerging coterie of women.

You don’t have to be married neither should you be a mum at 30; but endeavour to develop a form of self-respect and stop competing with teenage girls and women in their 20s for relevance.

Your aim and objective with life should be much broader and meaningful.

No amount of comments; likes and thirsty validations from onlookers can bring that inner essence that you seek.

You are not 18 anymore, you were sleezeballed in your 20s; in your 30s, you should see how you can aid the economy of the state; you should be indulging yourself with more realistic programs and events that are definite.

Dancing here and there on Tik Tok with only handkerchief on your chest would give you the 15-minutes of fame that you desire, albeit that’s all you’ll ever be, ‘a flash in the pan’.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/social-media-and-women-in-their-30s/

3 Likes

Re: Social Media And Women In Their 30’s by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
No one cares... She's happy, that's all that matters...

Focus on your own life!

I hate people who set standards for others...

4 Likes

Re: Social Media And Women In Their 30’s by heniford2: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Dating a matured lady and educate one with investment can be a blessing to guys grin cheesy they expose you to wannib doors of opportunity Datboreberry am lusting about ur silly ass hope ur happy to hear this now undecided
Re: Social Media And Women In Their 30’s by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
Dating a matured lady and educate one with investment can be a blessing to guys grin cheesy they expose you to wannib doors of opportunity Datboreberry am lusting about ur silly ass hope ur happy to hear this now undecided
Would your lust sponsor my education and pay my bills?

But I'm happy...

Atleast, when I comment on a thread... My Simps would like and share my comment... smiley

How are my little darlings!

1 Like

Re: Social Media And Women In Their 30’s by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
The world is changing. Most women don't give a f**k about those societal standards anymore
Re: Social Media And Women In Their 30’s by heniford2: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Would your lust sponsor my education and pay my bills?

But I'm happy...

Atleast, when I comment on a thread... My Simps would like and share my comment... smiley

How are my little darlings!
d cost of ur education can never pass 2000k$ which i can curve out easily angry..

On this goodluck to the said Simps undecided looks like i will be visiting Africa soon cool how about we meet up
Re: Social Media And Women In Their 30’s by Elmojiid(m): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
Make I waka jeje
Re: Social Media And Women In Their 30’s by Botking: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
I love the body of a woman,but not their brains
Re: Social Media And Women In Their 30’s by Premiumwriter: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
I think say na only me hate those dance videos o.

The worst aspect now is that they will not leave those nonsense on tik tok o. They will bring them to Facebook.

Now even on WhatsApp too. That tin will surely make me block some girls one day.

1 Like

Re: Social Media And Women In Their 30’s by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
d cost of ur education can never pass 2000k$ which i can curve out easily angry..

On this goodluck to the said Simps undecided looks like i will be visiting Africa soon cool how about we meet up
I don't know... I'll have to think about it... Give me some time
Re: Social Media And Women In Their 30’s by Dreadlock69(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
Two mahd people above me
Re: Social Media And Women In Their 30’s by Medianna(f): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Haven't you had the word 'carry over'?
Maybe when they were teenagers tiktok was not there.
Amd now there is tiktok so they need to carryover all of those.
Maturity is not by age

1 Like

Re: Social Media And Women In Their 30’s by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Botking:
I love the body of a woman,but not their brains

Fada Lawd!

This is violation 101.

Ooouuuuccchhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Am I Dickmatized? / Why Can't I Stop Thinking About My Ex-wife? I Want Her Back / Why Feminism Cannot Work In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.