Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Need Yall Help On This Gerd/ Ulcer/ Acid Reflux That's Killing Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Yall Help On This Gerd/ Ulcer/ Acid Reflux That's Killing Me. (389 Views)

I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Yall Help On This Gerd/ Ulcer/ Acid Reflux That's Killing Me. by bodaola(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nsn
Re: Need Yall Help On This Gerd/ Ulcer/ Acid Reflux That's Killing Me. by bodaola(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Pl
Re: Need Yall Help On This Gerd/ Ulcer/ Acid Reflux That's Killing Me. by bodaola(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Pale.
Re: Need Yall Help On This Gerd/ Ulcer/ Acid Reflux That's Killing Me. by bodaola(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
cry cry cry cry
Re: Need Yall Help On This Gerd/ Ulcer/ Acid Reflux That's Killing Me. by DroppingLiquid: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
bodaola:
Fellow Nairalanders.
Greetings to you all.
Please help my life. Gerd/Ulcer is killing me. Have been battling this since Christmas.

Up till now, I haven't been Ok. I've spent all my money on drugs and injections.

Every day by day up till now. One drug to the other... I can't even breathe. Shortness of breath and all.

Went to the pharmacy every day by day and have spent all my savings on drugs.

can'ttn't even think of business because of my health.

Writing this I'm writing gasping to breatheth need help. I don't have money to carter for myself again. I don't want to die
I was asked to go to the hospital. But I'm on zero right now... cry

Foodstuff finished... Imagine an Ulcer patient that hasn't eaten since morning... All my stomach is scattered. I planned to drag myself to the hospital tomorrow but I have no dime on me as the initial treatment took all my money, most especially Gaviscon which I buy for 4500 and dont even last up to a week. From one drug to another, from one injection to another. I was asked to go for Ulcer Kit tomorrow and I have zero nairas on me... My debtors have been giving me stories here and there.

Please someone should come through for me... cry

I need up to 20k to buy my drugs and also get some food stuff as I cant eat any how food. If I eat starchy food it will trigger it and I almost fainted yesterday because the only food left in my house is Garri...

Please someone should help me cry

Y'all should please help me raise 20k

For me to get the Ulcer Kit and the right food stuff.

I took a drug Clarythromycin and I nearly died... All my intestine was injured. I took the drug without eating. Someone should hear my cry... Ive tried loan app but said I'm not eligible... cry

Please y'all... Nothing is too small
cry cry cry

This guy cured his own. https://www.nairaland.com/6986074/last-last-cure-ulcer#110216872

See if you can track him and get his contact info.
Re: Need Yall Help On This Gerd/ Ulcer/ Acid Reflux That's Killing Me. by bodaola(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
cry
Re: Need Yall Help On This Gerd/ Ulcer/ Acid Reflux That's Killing Me. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Don't you have parents, relatives, friends? This is why it's good to have a healthy relationship with people, not isolate yourself as if you're an island.
Re: Need Yall Help On This Gerd/ Ulcer/ Acid Reflux That's Killing Me. by bodaola(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
HenryDion:
Don't you have parents, relatives, friends? This is why it's good to have a healthy relationship with people, not isolate yourself as if you're an island.

Chief I have.... I've been a one man mopol. I know I will get lit of this soon. My helper will locate me.

I don't want to come here to talk about my family cry
Re: Need Yall Help On This Gerd/ Ulcer/ Acid Reflux That's Killing Me. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
bodaola:

Chief I have.... I've been a one man mopol. I know I will get lit of this soon. My helper will locate me.

I don't want to come here to talk about my family cry

That's what I'm saying... One man mopol means you will be capable to get yourself out of any shit without any help.

I hope someone helps you out. Sickness is terrible.
Re: Need Yall Help On This Gerd/ Ulcer/ Acid Reflux That's Killing Me. by bodaola(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
HenryDion:

That's what I'm saying... One man mopol means you will be capable to get yourself out of any shit without any help.

I hope someone helps you out. Sickness is terrible.

Amen cry
Re: Need Yall Help On This Gerd/ Ulcer/ Acid Reflux That's Killing Me. by bodaola(m): 8:32am On Feb 28, 2022
,x

(1) (Reply)

A short story to make your day - No Response Is A Response / Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. / Have You Ever Dated Someone Online And Broke Up Without Meeting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.