Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them (5071 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) / The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Kuriosmynd: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Most ladies u will fvck quite quickly and easily are the ones you dint take on date. It can be any lady, doesn't matter who she is.
For me, i make them come to my house, or I went to their house, even for the first private meeting between both of us.
When a lady is interested in you .Pls don't take her on a date....invite her to come your house, let her cook, buy foodstuff ready, or buy food and drink from restaurant..be together,eat and drink, gist together, listen to music together and watch the magic of sexual tension that develops. Take advantage of the sexual tension and and make out with her...it's as simple.
When u take a gal already interested in u on a date, u just shot her self worth up the roof and she will start feeling she's one queen needed to be worshiped before seeing her pants
If u will take her on a date and u are really interested in fvvcking her....make a logistics of branching your place after the date, the venue shouldn't be far from your place ...and don't take her on multiple date after the first date. Ur room is okay...go and get the coochie. To hell with dates. Arrant wastes of money

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Cutehector(m): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
That is the only thing you lots are good at doing, sex sex sex.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
One bottle of Hennessey for you... Ride on

12 Likes

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Uncle96(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
You got a fair point

8 Likes

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by jollenbaba(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Your own no go spoil insha Allah @op

8 Likes

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Kuriosmynd: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Cutehector:
Lol...guy u still dey Nairaland? U don tay o..

8 Likes

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Jeon(f): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
just visit hotel [ur fellow prostitute girls are many around there ]if you ppl want fuvk ...

very short history angry

1 Like

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Delight2014(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Confirm nah You know the game @Op The house is the main venue for a date, Home first then outside

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by karkinase(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
OP you be OG cool, taking her on a date means uve placed her value so high…if she can’t possibly come to your house in the first meeting means she prolly not feeling you that much.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Cutehector:

You're a product of sex mofo! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Vinnie2000(m): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
This OP is a bad guy! But he is correct tho. Once you start taking a babe on a date, she will start thinking you have too much money. Billing will now start!

15 Likes

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by doctore212(m): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Na so one babe chop my money (to the extent of using my school fees).

Las Las she no even show me the color of her pant.

Na so I come find out say she be olosho for one joint

9 Likes

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by odinson1(m): 1:27am On Feb 28, 2022
Cutehector:

What are you doing in the Romance section then? Take your over maturity and gerrarahere lipsrsealed

17 Likes

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by odinson1(m): 1:30am On Feb 28, 2022
doctore212:

8 Likes

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by wiseone28: 2:42am On Feb 28, 2022
Mod front page

2 Likes

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by OnyeObodo: 6:18am On Feb 28, 2022
doctore212:

Una go learn by force

3 Likes

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Faber(m): 6:44am On Feb 28, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
Most ladies u will fvck quite quickly and easily are the ones you dint take on date. It can be any lady, doesn't matter who she is.
For me, i make them come to my house, or I went to their house, even for the first private meeting between both of us.
When a lady is interested in you .Pls don't take her on a date....invite her to come your house, let her cook, buy foodstuff ready, or buy food and drink from restaurant..be together,eat and drink, gist together, listen to music together and watch the magic of sexual tension that develops. Take advantage of the sexual tension and and make out with her...it's as simple.
When u take a gal already interested in u on a date, u just shot her self worth up the roof and she will start feeling she's one queen needed to be worshiped before seeing her pants
If u will take her on a date and u are really interested in fvvcking her....make a logistics of branching your place after the date, the venue shouldn't be far from your place ...and don't take her on multiple date after the first date. Ur room is okay...go and get the coochie. To hell with dates. Arrant wastes of money

It worked for me like 2 times. It works like Mad when your crib is well furnished and cool. One nearly slept over cos rain come begin fall that afternoon, non stop till evening

5 Likes

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Izprince(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2022
OP na badt guy... Lol.

1 Like

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Premiumwriter: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2022
I talk this same thing yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Sammy101111(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2022
Women this days take men for granted
I wanted to take her on a date .
I got to the venue i was waiting then she told me she is coming with her friend i declined instantly i told her this is the first time we are chilling why come with your friend .
Then i told her she should not come again .

If you take a girl you have not sex on a date and she came with her friend my brother na your see finish them one con see lol

13 Likes

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by MadeINchenzen2: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
Rule number 1: never bring a woman to your house for fvck sake. Ask me why...

Rule number 2: Never allow a random woman cook for u, even if she's ur girlfriend... if you don't know why ask me !

3 Likes

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by MadeINchenzen2: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
You make yourself an easy target for a bitter woman. She'll cook for u with poisonous spices.

2 Likes

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by arthurwillia(m): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2022
Cutehector:
Ok you that you are not good in sex, what has your life brought forth, how have you affected the fuel scarcity in your area? How have you been able to mitigate the effect on your life or others in your community? In few words explain..
Una go come Nairaland Dey form holier Dan Dow

1 Like

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by arthurwillia(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Rule number 1: never bring a woman to your house for fvck sake. Ask me why...

Rule number 2: Never allow a random woman cook for u, even if she's ur girlfriend... if you don't know why ask me !

No need to ask you anything
What happened to you isn’t a yardstick. Thank you
Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by recieve(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2022
In the past i date girls in those expesive places like hotels and resturant, they play hard to get after the date, i try so hard till i finally fvck the hell-outer-her-pussy, she will come back beging for free s€x because with my dick i can take her to heaven.....

presently, i date and bang gals in my room the same day, nothing special about that gender, simps over hype them. 20 to 25 years old girls with big @ss + boobs worship my dick in my room, the development from the past till now is so great.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2022
recieve:
In the past i date girls in those expesive places like hotels and resturant, they play hard to get after the date, i try so hard till i finally fvck the hell-outer-her-pussy, she will come back beging for free s€x because with my dick i can take her to heaven.....

presently, i date and bang gals in my room the same day, nothing special about that gender, simps over hype them. 20 to 25 years old girls with big @ss + boobs worship my dick in my room, the development from the past till now is so great.

You mean say you dey do anal with those girls ba? grin
Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by recieve(m): 10:30am On Feb 28, 2022
Blablamalala:

You mean say you dey do anal with those girls ba? grin
no nah, i aim for the pussy grin

2 Likes

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Gadafii: 10:30am On Feb 28, 2022
Instead make I take you on a date, I go lodge order anything you want.

Na mumu still dey carry girl go date the first time, you either come to my house or we lodge

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2022
recieve:

no nah, i aim for the pussy grin

grin
Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Slynation(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2022
Guys are becoming wiser...I learnt this far back!! Instead of wasting money on some fast food/eatery that sometimes cooks rubbish, host her in your crib, use the money & enter market, buy and kill a full chicken and get the necessary ingredients, buy better wine, and prepare peppered chicken for her..!! She go appreciate you more!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by oglalasioux(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

I hereby promote you to the rank of a full General. You know the game well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Girls Like You! (Guys) / What Small Things Instantly Kills The Mood For You / I Need A Wife. Wish Me Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.