Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) (3962 Views)

Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2023
WOMEN LOVE TO ACCUMULATE MALE NUMBERS!!

Guys, can you relate to this?
Whenever the topic of taking girls on a date comes up, there is always that one friend in our midst that will give an irritated face with the question: DO GUYS STILL TAKE GIRLS ON DATES
We all have that one friend.

My advice for you today, is to clinge to that friend, study how he handles women , pick up facts, and even better, tell him to educate on the things he knows about the female gender.... Because that guy is an Alphamale!!

He was so used to getting the girls stresslessly that he baffled him when he heard that other dudes like him, waste money, time, and energy, trying to impress the same calibre of biittches he would fvvck the same night he meets her!!
This is how badly rigged the game is.

Understand something today, the moment a girl looses her v!rg!n!ty, she also unlocked her s€x drive, so the fact that she is no longer v!rg!n, means that she is constantly fvvcking dudes out there.

I am telling you this because, I need you to know that, 80% of the time, when guys take girls on "Dates", they are most definitely already subscribing to a cheating girlfriend.

The reason she would leave the dudes she loves fvvcking to meet you in some eatery, is because;
1. She would of course love to "Chop life" on your tab.
2. She will Always love to keep adding men to her options list.

Yes, you read that right.
Most of the times, you didn't take that biittch on a date so you can "Get Her", NO!!
You are just there to be interviewed, so you can be added to a list of names, that is meant to be stored in the archive, till when needed.

Still Typing...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by Fillis: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2023
I don't understand guys who just start whining instead of changing their approach to dating. There are a huge number of normal resources for online dating. For example local hook ups Nastyhookups. Do not scroll through the profiles, come to the local chat. It’s immediately clear who really doesn’t mind going on dates with the continuation.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:50am On Jan 15, 2023
In a "Date", you are supposed to Spend, something the Redpill will always advice you against......you are suppose to Tell Her Stuff About Yourself, most definitely private ones, another thing the Redpill will always advice you against!! (Read The Rational Male Series).

Are you not seeing that, the dating scene is a platform carefully orchestrated to help women easily get access to things she can destroy you with
The moment you take her on a date, understand that she is about getting the SIMPLETON part of you out in a 30 minutes stress-free situation.
IT'S TOO EASY!!

You really think that going on a date is to help the both of you "Get To Know Eachother"
STFU!! You think she gives a flying fvvck about whatever story of yourself you want to tell her about?
If women really subscribed to the "Getting To Know Eachother" bullshiit, why then do many of them end up with violent men in marriage
Even worse, they will never leave this men, most times, they would just stay put in there and keep getting beat up by the love of their fvvcked up lives!!
This shiit also happens with the ordinary boyfriends and girlfriends situation!!

Stop lying to yourself, most times, women become single mothers for the men they don't know shiit about!
"Getting To Know Eachother"? You are very funny!!

The dating scene is for women to acquire simps who will treat her like a "Queen" to compensate for the fact that she is a deep rod disgusting WH0R£, somewhere else!!
We all need the balance, don't we

Rule out the DATING SCENE from your plans on getting a woman, instead, work on yourself, build your self-esteem, walk with pride, be the guy women want to fvvck on the first night, not the guy whose phone number is saved with FREE FOOD on her phone.

Learn to fvvcking paint your P€N!S IN GOLD!!
Stay Woke!!

Courtesy of your favorite Misogynist, TheGidRedpiller.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2023
Let this topic be a call to action, for all men out there to Delete Those Fvvcking Dating Apps!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2023
THE "DATING SCENE" IS A BIG SCAM!!
It's the loser's game, it has always been!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2023
Bitter Truth: I don't know about other countries, but in Nigeria, 80% of peaceful marriages didn't start with a "Date", it started with a man going to his village!!

Now, 80% of divorce cases started with a the fact that the man took her on several "Dates" before finally "Popping the question".

10 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2023
TheGidRedpiller:
Bitter Truth: I don't know about other countries, but in Nigeria, 80% of peaceful marriages didn't start with a date, it started with a man going to his village!!

Now, 80% of divorce cases started with a the fact that the man took her on several dates before finally "Popping the question"
Understand the fact that, taking her on a "Date" also gives her the impression that she is in power.

Now you have to work your a$$ off trying to take that power back, and I can assure you, most men end up unsuccessful.

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2023
Pay attention to how I always put the word DATE in quotes.

I am trying to help you see how stvpid it really feels, looks and sounds like.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2023
Sit back and ask yourself, Who Invented The "Dating Scene"?, Who Was The First Man To Take A Woman On A Date??, Why Does The Dating Scene Exist In The First Place??, Is It Really About Getting To Know Each Other
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2023
The guys who would fvvck your girl like a wh0r€ behind your back, didn't take her any-fvvcking-where!!

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2023
While you are out there wasting your money, time and energy trying to make sure she gets the best date in a long while.....
There is a guy in his house, literally doing absolutely NOTHING, and your "Girlfriend" is about to be a single mother for him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
WOMEN LOVE TO ACCUMULATE MALE NUMBERS.

The more understand this fact, the better you understand the rogue games women play on men.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Looking at it deeply, dating especially in the Nigerian clime is simping and prost!itut!on..

The man part ways with his resources so he can get legal sex.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
Looking at it deeply, dating especially in the Nigerian clime is simping and prost!itut!on..
let's start a civil conversation. I'll ask you just few questions.
Let start by knowing how much do you have in your bank account?

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

I can feed your father and Mother for the next 50yrs. (Real talk).

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Oga feeder, your account balance is reading minus and still carry redpiller put for head like igele. Nawa oo. Double wahala for dead body. Shior!

Biko, do something meaningful with your life. May that redpill that you swallowed choke you.

Mtchewww!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oga feeder, your account balance is reading minus and still carry redpiller put for head like igele. Nawa oo. Double wahala for dead body. Shior!

Biko, do something meaningful with your life. May that redpill that you swallowed choke you.

Mtchewww!

cry more,lol

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by Neyoohpompy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
She is in pain
Nyascobar1414:

cry more,lol
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by Neyoohpompy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by cumoverna: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
E touch me, oooo grin
Nyascobar1414:

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

"Legal S€x"?

Which s€x is illegal, if I may ask?
Would you r@pe a woman no matter the intensity of the urge

Every woman's pvvssy is FREE.
You are not paying for the s€x, you are paying for her assistance to tame your s€xual urge.

Of course, I will concur to the fact that prost!tut€s are far more honest than most women..... Because at least, they will tell you what it will cost you upfront.

Just don't lay emphasis that a woman make any form of "Sacrifice" fvvcking a man whatsoever.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by Goodlady(f): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
Fillis:
I don't understand guys who just start whining instead of changing their approach to dating. There are a huge number of normal resources for online dating. For example local hook ups Nastyhookups. Do not scroll through the profiles, come to the local chat. It’s immediately clear who really doesn’t mind going on dates with the continuation.
Am tired of their complains. It's shows there are lots of losers here, guys that can't talk to girls
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by scottyoloye(m): 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Well, it depends on the calibre of ladies one keeps and the social level one has attained as a guy.

Would you be cautious of buying lunch or dinner for a lady when you know she can comfortably afford it?

Once you get to a certain stage as a guy and set your priorities, there will be a kind of natural selection as to the people you meet.

My submission doesn't excuse the fact that there are many leeches out there.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
TheGidRedpiller:
WOMEN LOVE TO ACCUMULATE MALE NUMBERS!!

Guys, can you relate to this?
Whenever the topic of taking girls on a date comes up, there is always that one friend in our midst that will give an irritated face with the question: DO GUYS STILL TAKE GIRLS ON DATES
We all have that one friend

My advice for you today, is to clinge to that friend, study how he handles women , pick up facts, and even better, tell him to educate on the things he knows about the female gender.... Because that guy is an Alphamale!!

He was so used to getting the girls stresslessly that he baffled him when he heard that other dudes like him, waste money, time, and energy, trying to impress the same calibre of biittches he would fvvck the same night he meets her!!
This is how badly rigged the game is.

Understand something today, the moment a girl looses her v!rg!n!ty, she also unlocked her s€x drive, so the fact that she is no longer v!rg!n, means that she is constantly fvvcking dudes out there.

I am telling you this because, I need you to know that, 80% of the time, when guys take girls on "Dates", they are most definitely already subscribing to a cheating girlfriend.

The reason she would leave the dudes she loves fvvcking to meet you in some eatery, is because;
1. She would of course love to "Chop life" on your tab.
2. She will Always love to keep adding men to her options list.

Yes, you read that right.
Most of the times, you didn't take that biittch on a date so you can "Get Her", NO!!
You are just there to be interviewed, so you can be added to a list of names, that is meant to be stored in the archive, till when needed.

Still Typing...

The boy from a broken home grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How has life been treating u? grin grin grin grin grin ur fellow BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) Group Members have missed u alot grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Hope u hv gotten d answer
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
I don't know why, whenever a guy is expressing himself or facts towards d caused gender, they all would be shouting like a dying dog

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by Dizzyyish: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
Happy New Year thegidredpiller emmanuelbrown26 Nyascobar1414 and many breakthroughs this year.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
I don't know why, whenever a guy is expressing himself or facts towards d caused gender, they all would be shouting like a dying dog
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
Dizzyyish:
Happy New Year thegidredpiller emmanuelbrown26 Nyascobar1414 and many breakthroughs this year.
Make sure you work towards adding an extra zero to your last year's net worth.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
scottyoloye:
Well, it depends on the calibre of ladies one keeps and the social level one has attained as a guy.

Would you be cautious of buying lunch or dinner for a lady when you know she can comfortably afford it?

Once you get to a certain stage as a guy and set your priorities, there will be a kind of natural selection as to the people you meet.

My submission doesn't excuse the fact that there are many leeches out there.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by Adekunlegold9ja: 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Boss I never hear from you. Sir
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Dizzyyish:
ysame same wishes brother-man

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Cheated And Told Me / Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... / Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.