Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them (5113 Views)

MEN!! Stop Taking Women On DATES, It's A SCAM!! (Photos) / Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by bodybuilder: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by bigpriik: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Op don jassii grin
Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by pizzzy(m): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Op is right within the first 5 minutes most of this ladies know if they want to sleep with u or just waste your time

2 Likes

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Exkandayee(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Slynation:
Guys are becoming wiser...I learnt this far back!! Instead of wasting money on some fast food/eatery that sometimes cooks rubbish, host her in your crib, use the money & enter market, buy and kill a full chicken and get the necessary ingredients, buy better wine, and prepare peppered chicken for her..!! She go appreciate you more!!
Ontop babe you deh kill full chicken my brother, you deh craze oooh, where's this my man boogyman,abeg borrow me your kala, I wan tastam for pesin Left leg

4 Likes

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Ichabodcrane(m): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
Most ladies u will fvck quite quickly and easily are the ones you dint take on date. It can be any lady, doesn't matter who she is.
For me, i make them come to my house, or I went to their house, even for the first private meeting between both of us.
When a lady is interested in you .Pls don't take her on a date....invite her to come your house, let her cook, buy foodstuff ready, or buy food and drink from restaurant..be together,eat and drink, gist together, listen to music together and watch the magic of sexual tension that develops. Take advantage of the sexual tension and and make out with her...it's as simple.
When u take a gal already interested in u on a date, u just shot her self worth up the roof and she will start feeling she's one queen needed to be worshiped before seeing her pants
If u will take her on a date and u are really interested in fvvcking her....make a logistics of branching your place after the date, the venue shouldn't be far from your place ...and don't take her on multiple date after the first date. Ur room is okay...go and get the coochie. To hell with dates. Arrant wastes of money
Wrong purpose
Wrong English
Wrong wrong wrong

1 Like

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
I thought all my true players knew this
Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
recieve:
In the past i date girls in those expesive places like hotels and resturant, they play hard to get after the date, i try so hard till i finally fvck the hell-outer-her-pussy, she will come back beging for free s€x because with my dick i can take her to heaven.....

presently, i date and bang gals in my room the same day, nothing special about that gender, simps over hype them. 20 to 25 years old girls with big @ss + boobs worship my dick in my room, the development from the past till now is so great.

Neighbor neighbor
Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Slynation(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Exkandayee:

Ontop babe you deh kill full chicken my brother, you deh craze oooh, where's this my man boogyman,abeg borrow me your kala, I wan tastam for pesin Left leg
Lol...grin I mean e better pass and dey more economical
Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Exkandayee(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Slynation:
Lol...grin I mean e better pass and dey more economical
See bro I no fit give babe Wetin I no deh chop on a steady just to impress, the way you talkam, you na only for Xmas you deh kill chicken,be normal,givam Wetin you deh eat on a normal day,no com deh form big boi,weh b after she finished devouring the chicken she says thank you and started going, then rape, come use you as headline
Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Kuriosmynd: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Rule number 1: never bring a woman to your house for fvck sake. Ask me why...

Rule number 2: Never allow a random woman cook for u, even if she's ur girlfriend... if you don't know why ask me !
Well that one sef dey....but u can always access a gal Sha and make ur judgement. Surely not all gal can be allowed to cook for u...but some of them can....
Then ur rule number also, u still have to examine her,...there's no big deal if u bring some gals to ur place, depends on ur gut. Otherwise u will spending money on hotel when u have free accomodations
Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by treziMcCarthy: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Rule number 2: Never allow a random woman cook for u, even if she's ur girlfriend... if you don't know why ask me !

Boss.. If OP no ask you WHY.
I'm asking you WHY SIR.
I Wan learn sir, thanks in advance
Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by blazepascal(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Comrade your point valid oo. Osheeey

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Slynation(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Exkandayee:

See bro I no fit give babe Wetin I no deh chop on a steady just to impress, the way you talkam, you na only for Xmas you deh kill chicken,be normal,givam Wetin you deh eat on a normal day,no com deh form big boi,weh b after she finished devouring the chicken she says thank you and started going, then rape, come use you as headline
I no dey give babe impression say money self, although e dey somehow show small, but once once I gas perform magic make everywhere soft...
Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Emmafrancis: 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
Exkandayee:

lol. But nothing wrong with what he said. Why must guy man eat chicken only on Christmas? Its cheaper now plus she wont finish it that day. E go remain for guy man to use cook for the week.
Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Fashionista01(f): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
It is the shortest route.
Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by NaijaCover(m): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2022
Exkandayee:

Inukwa oooooo
Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by NaijaCover(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
Most ladies u will fvck quite quickly and easily are the ones you dint take on date. It can be any lady, doesn't matter who she is.
For me, i make them come to my house, or I went to their house, even for the first private meeting between both of us.
When a lady is interested in you .Pls don't take her on a date....invite her to come your house, let her cook, buy foodstuff ready, or buy food and drink from restaurant..be together,eat and drink, gist together, listen to music together and watch the magic of sexual tension that develops. Take advantage of the sexual tension and and make out with her...it's as simple.
When u take a gal already interested in u on a date, u just shot her self worth up the roof and she will start feeling she's one queen needed to be worshiped before seeing her pants
If u will take her on a date and u are really interested in fvvcking her....make a logistics of branching your place after the date, the venue shouldn't be far from your place ...and don't take her on multiple date after the first date. Ur room is okay...go and get the coochie. To hell with dates. Arrant wastes of money

, Gather Two Point From your write up, I hate wasting money on ladies who can't add value into my life as
Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by walkingshadow911: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

pls tell em o... too many children on this forum.

I took a volumscious lady out on first date last weekend. wen we bout to depart she said she would miss me and said she would not mind going home wif me dat night. i laugh and said am celibating and don't want her to rape me. lol, we both laughed bout it.
she will be coming this weekend, dont ask what she coming to do grin.
a girl that truely like you will fvck u anytime anyday twice on first day of the month.

if a lady is interested in you and wanna knack u , never make her feel like a sex object. that's not a alpha redpillers way.
pull over a bit, her feeling for you will skyrocket.
invite her next day and watch her run to you like a mad dog.
sense will not kill me

1 Like

Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by DonroxyII: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Re: Taking Women On A Date Is The Longest Route To Fuvxking Them by Kuriosmynd: 5:55am On Mar 07, 2022
walkingshadow911:

pls tell em o... too many children on this forum.

I took a volumscious lady out on first date last weekend. wen we bout to depart she said she would miss me and said she would not mind going home wif me dat night. i laugh and said am celibating and don't want her to rape me. lol, we both laughed bout it.
she will be coming this weekend, dont ask what she coming to do grin.
a girl that truely like you will fvck u anytime anyday twice on first day of the month.

if a lady is interested in you and wanna knack u , never make her feel like a sex object. that's not a alpha redpillers way.
pull over a bit, her feeling for you will skyrocket.
invite her next day and watch her run to you like a mad dog.
sense will not kill me
Sense will not kill u like how

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage / Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? / 15 Wonderful Compliments To Give People You Meet For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.