Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media (22919 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media / Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Quelme: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
They killed the Aborigines of Australia!

They killed the Red Indians of America!!

They sold Africans into slavery!!!

Still looting and plundering Africa and the middle east!!!

The Western criminals in the guise of democracy and rule of law did this, not Russia!!!!

Western propaganda in full swing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by GardenOfGod(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
For those saying the Western media is propaganda and biased, can you now see who is the real proponent of propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Propaganda vs propaganda. The West will always win on propaganda.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by chaseblack(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Online Russians will still claim only the west uses propaganda. Imagine attacking a country but lying to your country people that it is only an occupation.

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by gulfer: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Russia vs Ukraine-Did any of our prophets see this at the beginning of the year in their yearly prophetic messages
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Jeromejnr(m): 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
GardenOfGod:
For those saying the Western media is propaganda and biased, can you now see who is the real proponent of propaganda?

Compared to the West? Naaah
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Tomoyayi(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
am highly disappointed with the European response to Russia....... Instead of trying to de-escalate and negotiate, taking into consideration the concern of both Russia and Ukraine, ..... They are stupid following United States to impose sanctions, sending weapons and fighters into ukraine, forgetting that Russia is a nuclear power with an hypersonic missiles......

Now, due to coordinated western stubbornness, they have taken the world into uncharted nuclear territory... They think that Putin is joking..... If European and American really want to see nuclear war, they should induct Ukraine into EU, NATO or send army into ukraine.

Putin and Russia has nothing to loose, Russia has already been push to the wall by nato expansion, Europe and American sanctions and world condemnation. But western economy, civilization and world Peace is on the line if the war goes nuclear.
I think the United Nations (though is fed and corrupted by America) should warn United States to respect other people's boundaries before this spills into world wide nuclear disaster, believe me, at this moment, Putin is not afraid of using nuclear.... The west has so much to lose than Russia.

Oshey, see analysis.
The way some of you comment online ehn, you'll think they are part of the Russian government.
So the other countries don't have nuclear weapons bah.
How many countries dem want fight?
Is Russia respecting Ukraine's boundaries?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
America and European are the greatest propagandist

America and European are the greatest HYPOCRITE

AMERICA AND EUROPEAN ARE THE GREATEST TERRORIST

NORTH ATLANTIC TERRORIST ORGANIZATION { NATO}
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
am highly disappointed with the European response to Russia....... Instead of trying to de-escalate and negotiate, taking into consideration the concern of both Russia and Ukraine, ..... They are stupid following United States to impose sanctions, sending weapons and fighters into ukraine, forgetting that Russia is a nuclear power with an hypersonic missiles......

Now, due to coordinated western stubbornness, they have taken the world into uncharted nuclear territory... They think that Putin is joking..... If European and American really want to see nuclear war, they should induct Ukraine into EU, NATO or send army into ukraine.

Putin and Russia has nothing to loose, Russia has already been push to the wall by nato expansion, Europe and American sanctions and world condemnation. But western economy, civilization and world Peace is on the line if the war goes nuclear.
I think the United Nations (though is fed and corrupted by America) should warn United States to respect other people's boundaries before this spills into world wide nuclear disaster, believe me, at this moment, Putin is not afraid of using nuclear.... The west has so much to lose than Russia.

Typing gibberish again

Propaganda is part of war..countries win war too through propaganda.....

Now, Ukraine said they want to join NATO,not NATO forcing Ukraine.. but Russia said they don't want Ukraine to join NATO but Ukraine still insists on joining NATO... u get it

4 Likes

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Teaser4(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2022

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by oluwaseyi0: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

Let's say in the next 200years so many things have changed and for whatsoever reason the then Russia wants to join NATO do you think neighboring countries say Ukraine should invade Russian and kill Russians for attempting to join NATO?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Neddstark: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
So far civilians are not targeted. The mission is to demilitarize.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

you dont negotiate with a lion when he has your head in its mouth, you fight, use every thing you have to survive. in your great analysis, you asked the US to respect other people's boundaries while in the same breath, accepting russia's intrusion into it's neighbor's boundry.

How can we expect you to speak the truth when you are double tongued.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by mfm04622: 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

Did you read what you wrote at all?
Who should respect other people's boundaries? Who is breaching other people's boundaries?
Russia invaded another country, you are asking other countries not to respond to Russia's aggressions, but to appease Russia? As long as Russia feel it can attack any country she likes, other countries have the right to respond to that attack the way they like!
It is Russia that is threatening use of nuclear weay, but it is Europe you are blaming?
Do your write up make any sense to you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by joey150(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
Abeg they should just settle their differences and let peace reign, I wanted to say a lot of things here but arguments will be plenty, I don't want to spend all that time arguing on Russia and Ukraine that is far away from me, my concern now is how to remove our grazing route coordinator from office and reject an incoming Owo mi da coordinator...

You, my friend, have set the right priorities!

3 Likes

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Deepthoughts: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Guardian
Eventually Putin will be disgraced.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by marvinsync(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Quelme:
They killed the Aborigines of Australia!

They killed the Red Indians of America!!

They sold Africans into slavery!!!

Still looting and plundering Africa and the middle east!!!

The Western criminals in the guise of democracy and rule of law did this, not Russia!!!!

Western propaganda in full swing...

What does this have to do with current Ukraine crisis ??
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by tctrills: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
KingEverest:
grin Russia and propaganda, I guess we should call it a dance or a ball, Putin said he's trying to free the good people of Ukraine from tyranny, drug taking, neo-nazis zelensky government, but the same people he's trying to free are fleeing, the ones staying are fighting against Russia, Russia and propaganda are 5&6 grin
I don't not support the invasion but then propoganda is a weapon and the western world especially the US media are experts.
They told us that Iraq has nuclear weapons.
The called the January 6th riot an insurrection.
The called the truckers protest in Canada an insurrection.
The claimed the Hunter Biden laptop story was false.

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by dammyBoxes: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
Abeg they should just settle their differences and let peace reign, I wanted to say a lot of things here but arguments will be plenty, I don't want to spend all that time arguing on Russia and Ukraine that is far away from me, my concern now is how to remove our grazing route coordinator from office and reject an incoming Owo mi da coordinator...
lol.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by jesmond3945: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
GardenOfGod:
the media that posted this story is still western media.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Quelme: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
marvinsync:

What does this have to do with current Ukraine crisis ??
figure it out
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Johel(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Guardian

Russia will be stronger than ever....Putin my man...lions don't mingle with goats.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by marvinsync(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

So what ur saying is Russia is the toxic crazy girlfriend and the west is the boyfriend that should appease her and put up with all her sh*t for peace to reign

3 Likes

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Realists(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bellerophon:
How anyone can readily support a war whose own monger is afraid to even admit is a war to his own people defies humanity and common sense! Humans are conscientious regardless of race, creed or religion! This Putin knows reason he is trying to control the local narrative even within his native Russia! Conscience is an open wound only the truth can heal, this again Putin knows reason he is an overdrive trying to distort the truth from his own people! Putin’s war has no justification in truth and in logic yet Nigerians far removed from the conflict constantly roam nairaland advertising their shallowness in senseless comments revving support for a senseless war!

We support the war in Ukraine, just like you hypocrites supported wars in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Ethiopia, Palestine for every life matters not just Europeans life
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by KingEverest: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
tctrills:

I don't not support the invasion but then propoganda is a weapon and the western world especially the US media are experts.
They told us that Iraq has nuclear weapons.
The called the January 6th riot an insurrection.
The called the truckers protest in Canada an insurrection.
The claimed the Hunter Biden laptop
story was false.
I'm not a fanatic supporter of the West just incase, but trust me the West propaganda they learn for were Russia they

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by TheABOMINATION: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

There is something fishy about that man Joe Biden becoming the US president at this time. It possible that Joe Biden led US want world war III but don't want to be seen as the one to started it. If this is really the case, then they will keep doing things that will push Russia to launch nuclear strike.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by jesmond3945: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
mfm04622:

Did you read what you wrote at all?
Who should respect other people's boundaries? Who is breaching other people's boundaries?
Russia invaded another country, you are asking other countries not to respond to Russia's aggressions, but to appease Russia? As long as Russia feel it can attack any country she likes, other countries have the right to respond to that attack the way they like!
It is Russia that is threatening use of nuclear weay, but it is Europe you are blaming?
Do your write up make any sense to you?
did russia respond to american aggression in iraq?
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
Brendaniel:
[/s]
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by dammyBoxes: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

you made sense initially by saying EU should be neutral in this war and be objective. That is good advice, but you now ended it with gross stupidity claiming Russia has nothing to lose. WW1 and WW2, Germany was more technologically advanced than any country and they lost both wars. Stop being ridiculous. You think US cannot damage russia significantly? You think war is 1 plus 1? War is something to be avoided stop being silly. If there is a nuclear war, everyone would loss including the USA and Russia.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by mfm04622: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
jesmond3945:
did russia respond to american aggression in iraq?

Did you read what I wrote?

Every country have the right to respond to Russia's display of madness the way they see.

Who asked Russia not to respond?
It is that simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jailbreak: Ex-guinea Junta Leader Recaptured / Beltus Kwene, Cameroonian Soldier That Died Yesterday / UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.