Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media (22936 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media / Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by ivandragon: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
America is useless, Americans are demons, Americans are aggressors, Americans are this & that... yet, everyone wants to go to America... lol.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
netmillionaires:
The funny part is that Ukraine wouldn't even have thought of joining NATO if Russia had been good to them. Russia keep threatening Ukraine and went ahead to annex Crimea and they expect Ukraine not to seek power to fight back. An african adage say, 'A man won't keep beating one doesn't know he is simply teaching one to learn to fight back'. You can't beat a child and expect him not to cry.

Exactly and people are just saying USA this,EU that, NATO this, Biden that... just saying things that they are not aware of or Know how it started.... thanks brother
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
Abeg they should just settle their differences and let peace reign, I wanted to say a lot of things here but arguments will be plenty, I don't want to spend all that time arguing on Russia and Ukraine that is far away from me, my concern now is how to remove our grazing route coordinator from office and reject an incoming Owo mi da coordinator...
You are wise.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by LordReed(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ikem11:
Ukrainian should hold their government account for this because Ukrainian government gambled with their lives

How?
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by WATCHMANX: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
am highly disappointed with the European response to Russia....... Instead of trying to de-escalate and negotiate, taking into consideration the concern of both Russia and Ukraine, ..... They are stupid following United States to impose sanctions, sending weapons and fighters into ukraine, forgetting that Russia is a nuclear power with an hypersonic missiles......

Now, due to coordinated western stubbornness, they have taken the world into uncharted nuclear territory... They think that Putin is joking..... If European and American really want to see nuclear war, they should induct Ukraine into EU, NATO or send army into ukraine.

Putin and Russia has nothing to loose, Russia has already been push to the wall by nato expansion, Europe and American sanctions and world condemnation. But western economy, civilization and world Peace is on the line if the war goes nuclear.
I think the United Nations (though is fed and corrupted by America) should warn United States to respect other people's boundaries before this spills into world wide nuclear disaster, believe me, at this moment, Putin is not afraid of using nuclear.... The west has so much to lose than Russia.
The US with not listen, and soon, Russia is going to destroy America in one hour.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by KingEverest: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2022
anoda:
putin dey learn for where joe stalin dey
Swears my brother you history well that guy committed so much attrocities but no body knew Hitler's Holocaust overshadowed his,that guy killed millions of his own people

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by anoda(m): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
KingEverest:

Swears my brother you history well that guy committed so much attrocities but no body knew Hitler's Holocaust overshadowed his,that guy killed millions of his own people
at the mention of "ENEMY OF THE STATE" heads roll.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by KingEverest: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
anoda:
at the mention of "ENEMY OF THE STATE" heads roll.
Lol Stalin ruthless man that's wat this Putin want to become

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beltus Kwene, Cameroonian Soldier That Died Yesterday / UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / US Plans To Sell Drones That Can Be Armed With Hellfire Missiles To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.