Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media (22947 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media / Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Truvelisback(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
CryptoTeacher:
Okay. So,what is it then? Friendly air strikes with no intention to maim and kill. Tell me something.
It's a friendly match. More like 2 brothers fighting.

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by MARYIAN(f): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
Love what that tennis player did with the camera grin
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by MiddleDimension: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
WHEN THE WAR IN SYRIA WAS RAGGING ON, THE AMERICAN AND OTHER WESTERN REGIMES WERE SPREADING FALSEHOOD ABOUT THE WAR SAYING HOW RUSSIA IS COMPLICATING THE WAR ON GROUND AND HOW BAD THEIR WEAPONS PERFORMED AGAINST THE REBELS.

BUT THE VERY FACT SYRIA AND ASSAD'S GOVERNMENT IS STILL EXISTING TODAY SAYS ALOT ABOUT HOW COMPETENT THE RUSSIAN MILITARY IS, AND HOW.POWERFUL.THEIR WEAPONS ARE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQIG4tQAJo
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by MiddleDimension: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
YHE AMERICAN REGIME LIED TO YOU THAT RUSSIA IS LOSING THE WAR WHEN INFACT THEY ARE WINNING

LOOK HERE AND WATCH HOW THE UKRAINIAN MILITIA ARE GIVING.UP THEIR WEAPONS AFTER BEING CAPTURED BY.THR RUSSIANS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNig07RtWxA
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
am highly disappointed with the European response to Russia....... Instead of trying to de-escalate and negotiate, taking into consideration the concern of both Russia and Ukraine, ..... They are stupid following United States to impose sanctions, sending weapons and fighters into ukraine, forgetting that Russia is a nuclear power with an hypersonic missiles......

Now, due to coordinated western stubbornness, they have taken the world into uncharted nuclear territory... They think that Putin is joking..... If European and American really want to see nuclear war, they should induct Ukraine into EU, NATO or send army into ukraine.

Putin and Russia has nothing to loose, Russia has already been push to the wall by nato expansion, Europe and American sanctions and world condemnation. But western economy, civilization and world Peace is on the line if the war goes nuclear.
I think the United Nations (though is fed and corrupted by America) should warn United States to respect other people's boundaries before this spills into world wide nuclear disaster, believe me, at this moment, Putin is not afraid of using nuclear.... The west has so much to lose than Russia.
let him use the nuclear weapons so that the earth will end at once...enough of that threat from Putin..he is a loser and a big fool.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by CoronaVirusPro: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
KingEverest:
grin Russia and propaganda, I guess we should call it a dance or a ball, Putin said he's trying to free the good people of Ukraine from tyranny, drug taking, neo-nazis zelensky government, but the same people he's trying to free are fleeing, the ones staying are fighting against Russia, Russia and propaganda are 5&6 grin

Don’t mind Putin

Trying to cover up his embarrassment
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by MiddleDimension: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
HERE IS ANOTHER ONE THE REGIME IN WASHINGTON WILL NOT LET YOU SEE

HERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE JOYFUL FOR RUSSIA'S HELP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woD44CsR4jg&feature=youtu.be
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by MiddleDimension: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
UKRAINE LOOSING THE WAR AS RUSSIA PUMMELS THEM.

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by ken045501: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Abeg drop your phone and shift the internet if you don’t have anything to say .. Ukraine and eu and us are using the media now . That’s all I can see
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tired of fake news
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by ken045501: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
I see Ukraine and eu and us are using the media so bad . This is more political. If you lose guard they will use you . The media is our major problem in this world , full of lies
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by anambraamaka: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Crazy
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by obedience4(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
When the EU ban Russia Media you think they don't have senses.. Most Russians don't even know what happening.. In their hearts Ukraine is the aggressor.. But no matter how you hide the truth it will surely come out.. Where are those fools saying free speech when EU ban the propaganda Russia Media..

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Freebills12: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
uunwanaobong3:
am highly disappointed with the European response to Russia....... Instead of trying to de-escalate and negotiate, taking into consideration the concern of both Russia and Ukraine, ..... They are stupid following United States to impose sanctions, sending weapons and fighters into ukraine, forgetting that Russia is a nuclear power with an hypersonic missiles......

Now, due to coordinated western stubbornness, they have taken the world into uncharted nuclear territory... They think that Putin is joking..... If European and American really want to see nuclear war, they should induct Ukraine into EU, NATO or send army into ukraine.

Putin and Russia has nothing to loose, Russia has already been push to the wall by nato expansion, Europe and American sanctions and world condemnation. But western economy, civilization and world Peace is on the line if the war goes nuclear.
I think the United Nations (though is fed and corrupted by America) should warn United States to respect other people's boundaries before this spills into world wide nuclear disaster, believe me, at this moment, Putin is not afraid of using nuclear.... The west has so much to lose than Russia.

To what end will the world tolerate Russia. How can you as a country detect for another nation which union they will join. Is Ukraine not a sovereign state? Putin will not use any nuclear weapons. Blame Russia for this war... Ukraine is an European country, they are free to join EU and NATO.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by obedience4(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
MiddleDimension:
UKRAINE LOOSING THE WAR AS RUSSIA PUMMELS THEM.

Propaganda master.. Russia is winning yet you haven't taken Kiev you haven't taken any major city..
I know you are pained.. Cry cry baby.. The world is behind Ukraine.. She is battle ready to defend it's territory.. I guess you are surprise they haven't progress since the invasion.. The west made anti tank javelin missile and surface to air stingers are giving the Russians a run for their money..
Communist cunt continue your propaganda..
Ukraine will prevail
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by TrueNigerian300: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

Spot on!!!
Exactly my point the useless west and America even sacrifice Ukraine for oil price. Russia believe any attempt to allow Ukraine into NATO is already a declaration of war on them and should they all join hands on Russia it will turn nuclear. Or what do you expect from a nuclear state that is fighting about twenty countries or more.

Putting nuclear on high alert is telling the stupid western politicians that there will be no winner. People are here hailing Ukraine they don't know that the life of everyone is at stake if it turn nuclear.Smh.

My prayer is for the western politicians to use their senses because they started all this.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
If you go by western narratives on bbc and cnn, Ukraine has already won the war and defeated the Russian army. While suffering minimal loses, they killed Russians in their thousands and captured thousands more. Reality on ground differs… keep pushing Ukrainians to their death and destruction of their cities and infrastructures. Russians are sleeping in peace in Russia.

Reality on ground is they are the ones dying, their cities destroyed, their people fleeing and enlisting influential people to help broker peace.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/28/ukraine-russia-talks-due-to-begin-early-on-monday-live-news

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by anoda(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
KingEverest:
grin Russia and propaganda, I guess we should call it a dance or a ball, Putin said he's trying to free the good people of Ukraine from tyranny, drug taking, neo-nazis zelensky government, but the same people he's trying to free are fleeing, the ones staying are fighting against Russia, Russia and propaganda are 5&6 grin
putin dey learn for where joe stalin dey
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by VULCAN(m): 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
On Nairaland, the most ignorant are the loudest.

Those who only knew about this when Biden started shouting that Russia is about to invade Ukraine come to Nairaland and be manifesting the loudness of an empty drum.

When NATO signed an accord not to come to Russia's borders they did not know.

When there was a coup in Ukraine sponsored by the West and the President fled to Russia they did not know.

When Zelensky began fraternising with NATO and was boasting that he would acquire nuclear weapons they did not know.

When Putin was requesting Zelensky to stop flirting with NATO, EU and US, they did not know.

It's when Russia invaded Ukraine that they know.

Foolishly some of them believe it's a War because CNN told them so.

Ask them whether they have seen a comparison table of Russia military might side by side with Ukraine? The answer is No.

Russia invaded Ukraine for Regime change or at the very least Policy reversal by Zelensky.

He will now be forced to sign a treaty stating that Ukraine will not join Nato or he will be exiled.

That some ignorant people believe that Ukraine can go to War with Russia is only possible when you are force fed a diet of western media.

Russia is doing its best NOT to destroy infrastructure or kill civilians but that cannot really work so many innocent civilians and soldiers will die as they gently make their way to the capital to oust Zelensky.

Zelensky is that woman that loudly abuses her husband then screams and crumples to the floor when he gives her one hot slap.

This is what happens when the masses vote a comedian as their President.

That means that they are jokers

DukeNija:
If one man cooks for the community, the food might be inadequate, but if the whole community cooks for one man, he can never finish eating the food.
The whole world is preparing a meal for Putin, and he’s sweating.
The same dialogue Biden and EU pleaded with him to explore but he refused vehemently is what he’s embracing now. The question is, what changed?
Would you relinquish your winning position in a war in favor of dialogue? That’s the question for every Putin ass licker. Putin is losing the war on all fronts, in Kyiv, Moscow, EU and Economically. He’s losing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by mfm04622: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
jesmond3945:
what of eastern air space? They can go through Asia.
This is cold war brother but an Advanced version. If Russia didnt invade Ukraine, nato will absorb ukraine and provoke russia to war. Imagine US and Ukraine carrying out drills on russian border.

So you believed all the lies and propaganda from Russia?

1. Ukraine can never join NATO! Why? There is a rule that country that want to join NATO should not have territorial dispute with any other country. Russia annexing the Crimea and rebels fighting in Dombass and another region effectively mean Ukraine can never join NATO until those things are resolved. It is Russia that is causing issues on those areas. So if Russia is just interested in Ukraine not joining NATO, she has done enough to stop Ukraine.
So this is not about Ukraine joining NATO. That is just an excuse
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by frog12: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
these UK press are even liars !!!
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by DukeNija(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
VULCAN:
On Nairaland, the most ignorant are the loudest.

Those who only knew about this when Biden started shouting that Russia is about to invade Ukraine come to Nairaland and be manifesting the loudness of an empty drum.

When NATO signed an accord not to come to Russia's borders they did not know.

When there was a coup in Ukraine sponsored by the West and the President fled to Russia they did not know.

When Zelensky began fraternising with NATO and was boasting that he would acquire nuclear weapons they did not know.

When Putin was requesting Zelensky to stop flirting with NATO, EU and US, they did not know.

It's when Russia invaded Ukraine that they know.

Foolishly some of them believe it's a War because CNN told them so.

Ask them whether they have seen a comparison table of Russia military might side by side with Ukraine? The answer is No.

Russia invaded Ukraine for Regime change or at the very least Policy reversal by Zelensky.

He will now be forced to sign a treaty stating that Ukraine will not join Nato or he will be exiled.

That some ignorant people believe that Ukraine can go to War with Russia is only possible when you are force fed a diet of western media.

Russia is doing its best NOT to destroy infrastructure or kill civilians but that cannot really work so many innocent civilians and soldiers will die as they gently make their way to the capital to oust Zelensky.

Zelensky is that woman that loudly abuses her husband then screams and crumples to the floor when he gives her one hot slap.

This is what happens when the masses vote a comedian as their President.

That means that they are jokers

Lol. Cry more.
Russia is at the negotiating table after making Zelensky a global hero. Russia is finished for the next decade courtesy of Putin’s madness. They’ve become a Pariah no one wants to associate with, not even China.
Keep crying while the world laughs at Putin who has dealt a heavy blow to their economy.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by frog12: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
what hero? na him dey fight or the military?
russia is only using 1 percent of force or so. do you think they cannot finish him?

DukeNija:

Lol. Cry more.
Russia is at the negotiating table after making Zelensky a global hero. Russia is finished for the next decade courtesy of Putin’s madness. They’ve become a Pariah no one wants to associate with, not even China.
Keep crying while the world laughs at Putin who has dealt a heavy blow to their economy.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by InoGetJoy: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
DukeNija:
If one man cooks for the community, the food might be inadequate, but if the whole community cooks for one man, he can never finish eating the food.
The whole world is preparing a meal for Putin, and he’s sweating.
The same dialogue Biden and EU pleaded with him to explore but he refused vehemently is what he’s embracing now. The question is, what changed?
Would you relinquish your winning position in a war in favor of dialogue? That’s the question for every Putin ass licker. Putin is losing the war on all fronts, in Kyiv, Moscow, EU and Economically. He’s losing.
make una no dey talk rubbish. Putin has been calling Ukraine for dialogue and to honour the Minsk agreement since 4 years now and Zellensky refused. Putin invited NATO for dialogue before this thing got so heated and NATO said "it's inconsequential at this time", meaning that Russia can go to hell.
Abeg make una no dey talk rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by frog12: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
i tell una, na WOMEN in POWER go start WORLD War 3
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by InoGetJoy: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
obedience4:

Propaganda master.. Russia is winning yet you haven't taken Kiev you haven't taken any major city..
I know you are pained.. Cry cry baby.. The world is behind Ukraine.. She is battle ready to defend it's territory.. I guess you are surprise they haven't progress since the invasion.. The west made anti tank javelin missile and surface to air stingers are giving the Russians a run for their money..
Communist cunt continue your propaganda..
Ukraine will prevail
Ukraine is winning and they're begging other countries for assistance?
Ukraine is winning and they're arming civilians to fight in a war?
Ukraine is winning and all we're seeing is propaganda?
Ukraine is winning and their key cities have been surrounded?

Lolz .....you guys are funny. War isn't won on social media and there's no place for sentiments in the battlefield. The only place where Ukraine is winning right now is on Twitter, Facebook etc but not physical.
I don't know when you guys will realise that this whole ish is being instigated by the US, Ukraine is just a pawn in the game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by obedience4(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Ukraine is winning and they're begging other countries for assistance?
Ukraine is winning and they're arming civilians to fight in a war?
Ukraine is winning and all we're seeing is propaganda?
Ukraine is winning and their key cities have been surrounded?

Lolz .....you guys are funny. War isn't won on social media and there's no place for sentiments in the battlefield. The only place where Ukraine is winning right now is on Twitter, Facebook etc but not physical.
I don't know when you guys will realise that this whole ish is being instigated by the US, Ukraine is just a pawn in the game

You are funny ooo.
Asking for weapons is that an indication of losing..
You surround a city why don't you take the city..
This is war and martial law has been declared citizens are mandated to carry arms..Russia hasn't Even accomplish one of their single goal's since the war.. They have been hit with sanctions and the west are now more united than ever
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by jesmond3945: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
mfm04622:

So you believed all the lies and propaganda from Russia?

1. Ukraine can never join NATO! Why? There is a rule that country that want to join NATO should not have territorial dispute with any other country. Russia annexing the Crimea and rebels fighting in Dombass and another region effectively mean Ukraine can never join NATO until those things are resolved. It is Russia that is causing issues on those areas. So if Russia is just interested in Ukraine not joining NATO, she has done enough to stop Ukraine.
So this is not about Ukraine joining NATO. That is just an excuse
i dont believe non of them. They are both using ukraine as pawns.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by InoGetJoy: 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
obedience4:

You are funny ooo.
Asking for weapons is that an indication of losing..
You surround a city why don't you take the city..
This is war and martial law has been declared citizens are mandated to carry arms..Russia hasn't Even accomplish one of their single goal's since the war.. They have been hit with sanctions and the west are now more united than ever
A well-equipped army won't be begging for help and using civilians to fight.
Based on the rules of engagement, a soldier won't shoot a civilian but when that civilian is carrying a gun or a Molotov cocktail, he's no longer a civilian but a combatant. Zellensky is issuing guns to civilians to face trained soldiers, and when they get killed he'll come crying on social media.
Russia isn't going all-out in this war. Putin has said it several times that they're focusing on Ukraine's military installations, and you'll notice they've so far been very meticulous to reduce damage to civilian buildings road bare minimum. Russia isn't looking to destroy Ukraine, that won't be good for Russian economy. Russia surrounded the cities, they're not interested in taking over. I'm sure Putin expected sanctions, and the West is only United in their hatred for Russia.
I'm Nigerian like you are, but all this war is being caused by the West South Zellensky being used as a willing puppet. Putin has called for negotiations for a very long time but Zellensky has always called him bluff. Putin called for discussions with NATO before things got do heated, but NATO said "discussions are inconsequential at this point".
I think you guys should check the genesis of this whole thing, you'll see Zellensky's foolishness and the West's wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by netmillionaires(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
The funny part is that Ukraine wouldn't even have thought of joining NATO if Russia had been good to them. Russia keep threatening Ukraine and went ahead to annex Crimea and they expect Ukraine not to seek power to fight back. An african adage says, 'A man who keep beating one doesn't know he is simply teaching one to learn to fight back'. You can't beat a child and expect him not to cry.

Nwatachoba1:

Typing gibberish again

Propaganda is part of war..countries win war too through propaganda.....

Now, Ukraine said they want to join NATO,not NATO forcing Ukraine.. but Russia said they don't want Ukraine to join NATO but Ukraine still insists on joining NATO... u get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / Russia Bans Biden, Zuckerberg, 961 Americans From Entering The Country / US Plans To Sell Drones That Can Be Armed With Hellfire Missiles To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.