Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media (22945 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media / Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by marvinsync(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Quelme:
figure it out

It doesn't have anything to do with today's crisis Some countries have bad histories some have good, past enemies are present allies, analyze things in the moment

It's like saying Germany can't critize another country cause they started WWII , or UK can't critize human rights violation because of slavery
Yet when our leaders mess up you report them to this countries, endsars for example

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by masterfactor(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Oluwatoseenn:
Vladimir Putin can never end well, he will definitely regret all the atrocities he and his foot soldiers commited on Ukraine land
Another ukrainian citizen from africa has spoken

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by heniford2: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Media!!! Fear them grin
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by dammyBoxes: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
gulfer:
Russia vs Ukraine-Did any of our prophets see this at the beginning of the year in their yearly prophetic messages
hahahahahaha. They did not see covid 19, they did not see this war, they did not see the death of Adeboye's son they did not see the death of tb joshua

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Stevenson1(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
am highly disappointed with the European response to Russia....... Instead of trying to de-escalate and negotiate, taking into consideration the concern of both Russia and Ukraine, ..... They are stupid following United States to impose sanctions, sending weapons and fighters into ukraine, forgetting that Russia is a nuclear power with an hypersonic missiles......

Now, due to coordinated western stubbornness, they have taken the world into uncharted nuclear territory... They think that Putin is joking..... If European and American really want to see nuclear war, they should induct Ukraine into EU, NATO or send army into ukraine.

Putin and Russia has nothing to loose, Russia has already been push to the wall by nato expansion, Europe and American sanctions and world condemnation. But western economy, civilization and world Peace is on the line if the war goes nuclear.
I think the United Nations (though is fed and corrupted by America) should warn United States to respect other people's boundaries before this spills into world wide nuclear disaster, believe me, at this moment, Putin is not afraid of using nuclear.... The west has so much to lose than Russia.

The rules of the NATO is that they will never include a war torn or inside war countries in NATO.
So, with or without Russia, Ukraine was never getting into NATO atleast not in 5-10 years time cos they are fighting within themselves.
Russia know the reason they invaded ukraine and it's not about NATO. Cos Romania dey NATO and they share border with Russia, so why aren't Russia invading them??
Or you think America would be stupid enough to attack Russia under the guise of NATO??
Russia don get beef with Ukraine tey tey since the dissolution of Soviet union.
Putin and Russians are angry with Ukrainians and Putin do not like this current Ukrainian president.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by mfm04622: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Johel:

Russia will be stronger than ever....Putin my man...lions don't mingle with goats.

Russia is already dying. They can't even open their stock exchange. Their airlines can't fly to anywhere in Europe, their currency lost so much value, their Central Bank forced to double interest rate to 20%.

Do above show you a Russia that is strong?
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Drayco007(m): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ikem11:
Ukrainian should hold their government account for this because Ukrainian government gambled with their lives

Finally someone with a clear and understanding perspective... This is what people dont know,Ukraine is to be blamed for the mess they put themselves in, keypad warriors sit down and type rubbish without knowing the full story...Bless u for this...

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by tctrills: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
KingEverest:

I'm not a fanatic supporter of the West just incase, but trust me the West propaganda they learn for were Russia they
Well propaganda is propaganda and its both a weapon of war and a tool of government.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Softwareguy21: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
GardenOfGod:
For those saying the Western media is propaganda and biased, can you now see who is the real proponent of propaganda?
because western media says so.. my opinion is let everybody have a voice not when you're calling someone a liar and the same person is calling you a liar and you want to cage or shut the other person mouth for calling you a liar because you want people to believe you the more. Why are popular social media shutting down Russia media on their platforms. Google, YouTube, twitter and Facebook are guilty. This is America companies. It's understandable. So if Russians relitalate in their capacity they will be the bad guy
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Bellerophon: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Realists:

We support the war in Ukraine, just like you hypocrites supported wars in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Ethiopia, Palestine for every life matters not just Europeans life

Your fallacious designation of me as a hypocrite without any logical basis to make such inference as I have never to your knowledge discussed my opinion on the wars ravaging places you quoted is far fetched and an overreach! For you to hastily make assumptions derived from a false generalization in itself is an indictment of your crudeness and declining mind!! I will not engage with a brittle mind over discussions that require mental stealth and steeliness! Wallow in your hatred for the west ignoring your own personal problems like a meddlesome nuisance

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by anonimi: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
KingEverest:
grin Russia and propaganda, I guess we should call it a dance or a ball, Putin said he's trying to free the good people of Ukraine from tyranny, drug taking, neo-nazis zelensky government, but the same people he's trying to free are fleeing, the ones staying are fighting against Russia, Russia and propaganda are 5&6 grin

That is the way of dictators everywhere.
Did Buhari not do likewise with Decree 4 in the 1980s?
The more dictatorial the regime is, the more propaganda they need to keep the people in mental slavery.
Hitler on my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by MiddleDimension: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
AMERICA INVADED IRAQ OF FALSE PRETEXT. THEY?INVADED AFGHANISTAN FOR THE SAME SILLY REASON

WHAT IS AMERICA? A DEMON!
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by MiddleDimension: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
IF THE WORLD WANTS PEACE, ANERICA.AND ITS NATO ALLIES HAVE TO BE CHAINED DOWN OR ELSE, THEIR EVIL WILL END THE WORLD!
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by KingEverest: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
anonimi:

The more dictatorial the regime is, the more propaganda they need to keep the people in mental slavery.
Hitler on my mind.
Swears
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by BabaIbo: 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Seems Putin is doing everything possible to hold on.

He is losing this, it is obvious.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by MiddleDimension: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
anonimi:

Hitler on my mind.

RUSSIA IS NO HITLER

THE USA IS!

BIDEN IS A HITLER IN THE MAKING

IF NO ONE WAKES UP THE SLEEPY JO FROM HIS SLEEP, HE WILL SLEEPILY DESTROY THIS WORLD ALREADY WITH HIS GREED

IT WILL NEVER END WELL FOR AMERICAN DICTATORSHIP

THE TIME HAS COME FOR IT TO COME TO AN END ALREAD
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Johel(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
mfm04622:

Russia is already dying. They can't even open their stock exchange. Their airlines can't fly to anywhere in Europe, their currency lost so much value, their Central Bank forced to double interest rate to 20%.

Do above show you a Russia that is strong?

Seat back,relax and watch....when all is resolved and back to normal...revisit this comment.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by jesmond3945: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
mfm04622:

Did you read what I wrote?

Every country have the right to respond to Russia's display of madness the way they see.

Who asked Russia not to respond?
It is that simple.
how many countries have responded with sanctions? Only 30 countries. We have 170 countries who's airspace is open to Russia.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by 27Pushing30: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
why are Russian Tennis players allow to play ATP
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by MiddleDimension: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
HYPOCRITICAL AMERICA IS ON IT AGAIN

LIEING TO THE WORLD THATBIT IS SAVING IT WHIKE AT THE SAME TIME KILLING INNICENT CIVILIANS AND POSING WITH THEIR BODIES AS TROUPHY SHOTS

THESE DOGS CALLED AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE THE MOST SHAMELESS OF ALL THINGS THAT HAVE EVER EXISTSED IN THIS WORLD!

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by Quelme: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
marvinsync:

It doesn't have anything to do with today's crisis? Some countries have bad histories some have good, past enemies are present allies, analyze things in the moment

It's like saying Germany can't critize another country cause they started WWII , or UK can't critize human rights violation because of slavery
Yet when our leaders mess up you report them to this countries, endsars for example
not someone like me... The West are more corrupt than their African counterpart, it's a known fact....
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by PENNYSWAP: 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Oluwatoseenn:
Vladimir Putin can never end well, he will definitely regret all the atrocities he and his foot soldiers commited on Ukraine land

Obama destroyed Africa by burning down Libya and killing gadafi
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by MiddleDimension: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
THE REGIME IN WASHINGTON, LONDON, PARIS AND BRUSSLES ARE ON A SUICIDE MISSION!

THEY THINK THE RUSSIANS ARE WEAK ARABS THEY MANIPULATE AS THEY LIKE.

SINCE THEY DID MOT LEARN IT IN SCHOOL THAT THE RUSSIANS STOOD ALONE AGAINST THE COALITION OF NAZI GERMANY, SPAIN, ITALY ETC, AND STILL WON GALLANTLY AT THE BATTLE OF STALINGRAD, I SUGGEST THEY GO AND READ PROPER HISTORY TO KNOW THE PEOPLE THEY ARE DEALING WITH.

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE CHIKEN-LIVERED US MILITIA CRYING OUT FOR HELP AS HE IS DEALT WITH BY A TURBAN TYING AND AK WILDING TALIBAN.

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by MiddleDimension: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
THE AMERICAN MILITIA WAS GIVEN A BLODIED NOSE BY A RAG TAGED TALIBAN.

SEE THEM CRYING TO MAMA FOR.HELP

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by marvinsync(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Quelme:
not someone like me... The West are more corrupt than their African counterpart, it's a known fact....

The US,UK ,Canada is more corrupt than Nigeria and other African countries??

Na me dey waste my time

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by mfm04622: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
jesmond3945:
how many countries have responded with sanctions? Only 30 countries. We have 170 countries who's airspace is open to Russia.

Those 30 countries are her neighbors. Russia need their air space to go anywhere else. Of course they can still go where they want but it is now a major issue for Russia.

Also, I mentioned other things but you only responded to the air space closure. So you accept Russia is in trouble in respect of the others?
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by mauchiz: 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
am highly disappointed with the European response to Russia....... Instead of trying to de-escalate and negotiate, taking into consideration the concern of both Russia and Ukraine, ..... They are stupid following United States to impose sanctions, sending weapons and fighters into ukraine, forgetting that Russia is a nuclear power with an hypersonic missiles......

Now, due to coordinated western stubbornness, they have taken the world into uncharted nuclear territory... They think that Putin is joking..... If European and American really want to see nuclear war, they should induct Ukraine into EU, NATO or send army into ukraine.

Putin and Russia has nothing to loose, Russia has already been push to the wall by nato expansion, Europe and American sanctions and world condemnation. But western economy, civilization and world Peace is on the line if the war goes nuclear.
I think the United Nations (though is fed and corrupted by America) should warn United States to respect other people's boundaries before this spills into world wide nuclear disaster, believe me, at this moment, Putin is not afraid of using nuclear.... The west has so much to lose than Russia.

What is Putin waiting for? He should press the button, won't Russians die? What of his own children and relatives?

If he release nuclear weapons, he will suffer it.

We should all be praying for peace, because if war breaks out, our relatives over there might be involved.
Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by jesmond3945: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
mfm04622:

Those 30 countries are her neighbors. Russia need their air space to go anywhere else. Of course they can still go where they want but it is now a major issue for Russia.

Also, I mentioned other things but you only responded to the air space closure. So you accept Russia is in trouble in respect of the others?
what of eastern air space? They can go through Asia.
This is cold war brother but an Advanced version. If Russia didnt invade Ukraine, nato will absorb ukraine and provoke russia to war. Imagine US and Ukraine carrying out drills on russian border.

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media by usagee36: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
gringrin US is stupid? Okay thanks
uunwanaobong3:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / Russia Bans Biden, Zuckerberg, 961 Americans From Entering The Country / US Plans To Sell Drones That Can Be Armed With Hellfire Missiles To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.