Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? (10526 Views)

All Relationship Will Go Complicated Dis September because Of This (photo). / At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by ronkebp(f): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2011
My dear, i don't think the number of guys you date matter, be it the first and only, or many, the most important thing is if you both are destined to be together as husband and wife, Just watch your boyfriend and figure out if he is a husband material, and if you think he is the 'settling type', if he is and he trully loves you and wants to be with you, you don't have anything to worry about.
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by sizzlers(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2011
i hav this babe that hovers around me, she wants commitment but i am not ready to, and its her first time. may be the formular is true
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by FlyboyZee: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2011
First Love is usually consumated in mumurity and by the time you laju ye, you would find out that it was actually crapy while it lasted. Anyway, what do I know? Its just my 10 Cents.
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Andrew3(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2011
maybe its a kinda true cus i was in ma first relationship last 2 years and just ended like that, all
her idea and moves, am too much attending to ma jab she said. for goodness sake am a programmer, and whenever i was coding
even ma moms call i would ignore, now i ve lost her and learnt from it, always vowed to ma self that i will never have an ex, now i have
and even afraid of starting a new relationship. embarassed
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Kpusmokuti: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2011
i disagree with that theory it only happen in rare cases where the parties involve, starts at tender age, and with naive minds and intentions. am still with my first girl friend and i hope to end up with her.
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MsPotato(f): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Who dem be?!  angry

Not yet darling. Wanna get home first.

Who dem be? U know u have too many toasters around sha.  sad

Ok, do let me know how did it went. Thanks  kiss

M M M:

op
i thought 190 played dat role 4 your BF (disvirgin u) undecided
Since when   shocked

Long One:

Nonexistent, just broke up with my gf of 9 months

Im sorry to hear that my dear  cry

Sike:

Na wao! Topic changed to funny post,

Which part be funny post sef?

Djoluwahdicy:

*ohho*now am jealous!
Why are u jelous?

ronkebp:

My dear, i don't think the number of guys you date matter, be it the first and only, or many, the most important thing is if you both are destined to be together as husband and wife, Just watch your boyfriend and figure out if he is a husband material, and if you think he is the 'settling type', if he is and he trully loves you and wants to be with you, you don't have anything to worry about.
I guess u are right. Let me do some thinking about it

sizzlers:

i hav this babe that hovers around me, she wants commitment but i am not ready to,  and its her first time. may be the formular is true
How old are u and how old is she? If you are not ready for a commitment you should not date in the first place or let her know in the start that this date is for joking matta and not a serious one.

Flyboy Zee:

First Love is usually consumated in mumurity and by the time you laju ye, you would find out that it was actually crapy while it lasted. Anyway, what do I know? Its just my 10 Cents.
shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry sad sad sad

::Andrew:::

maybe its a kinda true cus i was in ma first relationship last 2 years and just ended like that, all
her idea and moves, am too much attending to ma jab she said. for goodness sake am a programmer, and whenever i was coding
even ma moms call i would ignore, now i ve lost her and learnt from it, always vowed to ma self that i will never have an ex, now i have
and even afraid of starting a new relationship. embarassed

If one is in a relationship or having a family, career must be toned down a little as there must be a balancy in life. Most men fail to realize this which had caused the relationship to be in jeopardy

Kpusmokuti:

i disagree with that theory it only happen in rare cases where the parties involve, starts at tender age, and with naive minds and intentions. am still with my first girl friend and i hope to end up with her.
You'll be surprise. Some 30 year old or 40 year old men would still want to play around with a girl's fragile heart undecided
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MMM2(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2011
ms.potato
since when

is not d answer 2 my question. angry
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MsPotato(f): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2011
^^^ Im surprise really? Like what does 190 have to do with anything here? I dont even know the guy in reality! shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MMM2(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2011
ms.potato
re u sure,
ok let me ask him.
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MsPotato(f): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2011
Ok ask him a way but I doubt he would give u a serious answer. undecided
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by dayokanu(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2011
Its a lie, I have had 45 gf's and I married all of them
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MsPotato(f): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked See this yeye fowl above me ^^^ undecided
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by azyaq(m): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2011
in most cases 1st relationship dont always wok out well, never theless dont relent be careful nd pray over it
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Akuviv: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2011
Married my first love after 6 years, waxing stronger everyday ! It is all about what you do in the relationship and not the number.
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by sizzlers(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ potato, you want to know how old i am, well am old enough to give a woman belle. does that ans ur first question? and who tell u that every relationship must involve commitment.
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by honeric01(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2011
This is my first (serious) relationship and it's about 4 years old now and i know it's going to lead to the alter in a short while to come except otherwise stated!
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MMM2(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Ok ask him a way but I doubt he would give u a serious answer. undecided

i just asked 190 and guess what  he answered,
 yes. angry wink wink
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2011
my dear don't mind thm. Anyway,1st or nt it al depends on hw u take ur rlatnshp. Mine is d 1st til nw and it gonna end in mariage. Jus click 2 urs okay it wil wrk out wel. wink
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MeGaStReEt: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2011
10 boyfriends before marraige, wetin the last man standing aka the husband go come chop
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by HighChief4(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2011
I think first sex is not first love, so people might confuse that
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Totai: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2011
How old are u?
Ms Potato, i dont know if u belief in God; if u do u take d issue to God he is d one that knows d end from d beginning, i belief he'll speak to u if u can discern his voice. I wish u best of luck.
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by whiteroses(f): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2011
they will outgrow each other. I am a living testimony. Either one of the couple finds its better half at NYSC camp or went for a masters degree in jand the duo will split. but i belive first love is a testing process, each time my relationship fails I learn and act better on the next until i'm perfect, which I am cool but my oga is blind to see that now
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Emmafrancis: 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2011
I dont really know. But mine never did.
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MsPotato(f): 12:12am On Jun 29, 2011
azyaq:

in most cases 1st relationship dont always wok out well, never theless dont relent be careful nd pray over it
Totai:

How old are u?
Ms Potato, i dont know if u belief in God; if u do u take d issue to God he is d one that knows d end from d beginning, i belief he'll speak to u if u can discern his voice. I wish u best of luck.

God ke undecided Ok

Akuviv:

Married my first love after 6 years, waxing stronger everyday ! It is all about what you do in the relationship and not the number.
honeric01:

This is my first (serious) relationship and it's about 4 years old now and i know it's going to lead to the alter in a short while to come except otherwise stated!
mem88:

my dear don't mind thm. Anyway,1st or nt it al depends on hw u take your rlatnshp. Mine is d 1st til nw and it gonna end in mariage. Jus click 2 urs okay it wil wrk out wel. wink

Good to hear this guys and when u are married come post here and prove some people wrong sha. wink

sizzlers:

@ potato, you want to know how old i am, well am old enough to give a woman belle. does that ans your first question? and who tell u that every relationship must involve commitment.
Than the question is did u even told her u are not into serious relatinships?

M M M:

i just asked 190 and guess what  he answered,
 yes. angry wink wink

Please dont se;f proclaim for hia ooo. Whias the evidence saying he said it?

MeGaStReEt:

10 boyfriends before marraige, wetin the last man standing aka the husband go come chop
If you guys can sleep with a ashewo many million times and still pay money I dont see why a girl can have 10 bf's and than marry the 11!

High_Chief:

I think first sex is not first love, so people might confuse that
But we are not talking about sex here. We are talking about 1st relationships

whiteroses:

they will outgrow each other. I am a living testimony. Either one of the couple finds its better half at NYSC camp or went for a masters degree in jand the duo will split. but i belive first love is a testing process, each time my relationship fails I learn and act better on the next until i'm perfect, which I am cool but my oga is blind to see that now

We will see sha. Some people here said they are about to get marrid with their first lover.

Emmafrancis:

I dont really know. But mine never did.
Im sorry to hear that my dear. I hope your present one works in the end kiss
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by busygirl(f): 2:11am On Jun 29, 2011
Like someone said relationships have no guarantee. All you need to do is enjoy the moment and just let things flow naturally. You can never be too sure about any guy unless he has placed a ring on your finger, so don't get too attached.
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MsPotato(f): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2011
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by agentzakky(m): 6:49am On Jun 29, 2011
dear ms potato,
itz very rare to see a lady marry her first love and even more rare to see a guy marry his first love. but out of every disciple there is alwayz a judas, you've seen it, you've heard it that means itz really happening and you can as well add to the few numbers of those who got married to their first love.
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Nekai(f): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2011
I think it's somewhat true, but I also think that many people regret not working it out with that person. So don't walk away without sound resson. (It doesn't seem like you plan to anyway.) smiley
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Djoluwahdicy(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2011
[quote author=Ms. Potato link=topic=700777.msg8609828#msg8609828 date=130

Why are u jelous?

undecided
[quote][/quote]coz am hr in nl coz of u.nd i ain't gönna watch any1 claim u! *sobs*.wil ya b mine?*wink wink*
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Demdem(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2011
Not in all cases.
My first relationship led to marriage after 5yrs of dating. i was also her first boyfriend. Our marriage has been blissful so far.
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MsPotato(f): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2011
agent zakky:

dear ms potato,
itz very rare to see a lady marry her first love and even more rare to see a guy marry his first love. but out of every disciple there is alwayz a judas, you've seen it, you've heard it that means itz really happening and you can as well add to the few numbers of those who got married to their first love.

Yes it is. I thought my mom told me before her only bf is my father now when I ask her again she said no. My father is her 5th bf. Im like U LIED!!! shocked angry

Nekai:

I think it's somewhat true, but I also think that many people regret not working it out with that person. So don't walk away without sound resson. (It doesn't seem like you plan to anyway.) smiley

Nekai, u are right my dear. How about u? Hows it going in your relationship?

Djoluwahdicy:

coz am hr in nl coz of u.nd i ain't gönna watch any1 claim u! *sobs*.wil ya b mine?*wink wink*

Thats not true. We have not spoken before ooo shocked shocked shocked And is that you in your profile pic? cheesy

Demdem:

Not in all cases.
My first relationship led to marriage after 5yrs of dating. i was also her first boyfriend. Our marriage has been blissful so far.

U ARE MARRIED U NEVER TOLD ME OOO!!! angry
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Demdem(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Yes it is. I thought my mom told me before her only bf is my father now when I ask her again she said no. My father is her 5th bf. Im like U LIED!!!  shocked angry

Nekai, u are right my dear. How about u? Hows it going in your relationship?

Thats not true. We have not spoken before ooo  shocked shocked shocked And is that you in your profile pic?  cheesy

U ARE MARRIED U NEVER TOLD ME OOO!!!  angry

Gab, of cos i am. my profile on facebook speaks volume nah and u are a frequent user smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arewa Girls Are The Best!! (PHOTOS) / LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? / How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.