Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Your Money Back If You Don't Last For 2hrs ( Just For A Round ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Money Back If You Don't Last For 2hrs ( Just For A Round ) (712 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? / Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Money Back If You Don't Last For 2hrs ( Just For A Round ) by Gbenga6778: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
[center]An Open Letter To Every Male Nigerian Who Want To Last 2 hours just for a round without ejaculation problem?[/center]

Would you like to have sex for 2 hours straight just for a round without ejaculation problem? Then read this message to the end.

My name is Tunde Bashiri, I am married with two wife's and four kids,
I live in a duplex own by me in ikorodu with my two wife's and four children

I have just discovered a product name Herbton (Men's Remedy) you can can check the picture below
I discover this product with you in mind
The price of this product is #5000 per bottle

Herbton Make you last long on bed
Make you free from low sperm count
Make your manhood been active anytime you want
free you from ejaculation problem
Make your partner enjoy sex with you

Free Delivery Within Lagos Only with free Consultation

We would change the product for you if it's doesn't work
Or we refund your money back and help you figure out why not working for you

There is Only 200 bottles left

if you want to pay with transfer
Fidelity Bank
Fayemi Gbenga
then call this number 08136063833to confirm your payment is received
if you like to pay with your card you can call the same number

There you have it...... You have the opportunity to last long on bed to show your girl or wife that you be correct man

P:S- Don't let your girl say" you can't do anything! Ole"
P:S- Don't lose your girl because of sex
P:S- Make her be proud of you in the midst of her friend
P:S- Order Now! One is #5000 While two is #9000
P:S- Remember! Buy Two and Get One Bottle for Free

Re: Your Money Back If You Don't Last For 2hrs ( Just For A Round ) by Kestolove(m): 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
If not joblessness, what will a guy b doing on a lady for 2hrs..any sex wey pass 20min na punishment

7 Likes

Re: Your Money Back If You Don't Last For 2hrs ( Just For A Round ) by sweetonugbu: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Two hours?, full time job. Full time punishment.
Re: Your Money Back If You Don't Last For 2hrs ( Just For A Round ) by Izprince(m): 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kestolove:
If not joblessness, what will a guy b doing on a lady for 2hrs..any sex wey pass 2min na punishment

2min habba, 20-30min is okay.
Re: Your Money Back If You Don't Last For 2hrs ( Just For A Round ) by Gbenga6778: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
You Guys Can't Understand
Just give a test and see whether your wife would not been proud of you
Don't lose your girls or wife to another person that can last for even just 40 min
take her to a reasonable satisfaction
been wise my brother
Re: Your Money Back If You Don't Last For 2hrs ( Just For A Round ) by Error401: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Gbenga6778:
[center]An Open Letter To Every Male Nigerian Who Want To Last 2 hours just for a round without ejaculation problem?[/center]

Would you like to have sex for 2 hours straight just for a round without ejaculation problem? Then read this message to the end.

My name is Tunde Bashiri, I am married with two wife's and four kids,
I live in a duplex own by me in ikorodu with my two wife's and four children

I have just discovered a product name Herbton (Men's Remedy) you can can check the picture below
I discover this product with you in mind
The price of this product is #5000 per bottle

Herbton Make you last long on bed
Make you free from low sperm count
Make your manhood been active anytime you want
free you from ejaculation problem
Make your partner enjoy sex with you

Free Delivery Within Lagos Only with free Consultation

We would change the product for you if it's doesn't work
Or we refund your money back and help you figure out why not working for you

There is Only 200 bottles left

if you want to pay with transfer
Fidelity Bank
Fayemi Gbenga
then call this number 08136063833to confirm your payment is received
if you like to pay with your card you can call the same number

There you have it...... You have the opportunity to last long on bed to show your girl or wife that you be correct man

P:S- Don't let your girl say" you can't do anything! Ole"
P:S- Don't lose your girl because of sex
P:S- Make her be proud of you in the midst of her friend
P:S- Order Now! One is #5000 While two is #9000
P:S- Remember! Buy Two and Get One Bottle for Free

30mins is ok... spread across 2 rounds
Re: Your Money Back If You Don't Last For 2hrs ( Just For A Round ) by paulolee(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
last 2 hours?? dm don de gv grants or pension for knacks?

(1) (Reply)

Habits That Can Damage A Young Lady's Body / Why Can't I Stop Thinking About My Ex-wife? I Want Her Back / Men Who Call Themselves Slay Daddy On Social Media...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.