Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos (1907 Views)

Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim / APC Chairmen To Buhari: Some Govs Don’t Mean Well For You / Is Igbo's Still Part Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:32am On Mar 01, 2022
Ojiofor:

You mean the same police that has been dismantled by ESN so that can carry out their criminal activities unchallenged should carry out investigation?Those who supports ESN/UGM are true enemies of Igboland.We warned them from day one that it is going end in tears but our people are too emotional to reason properly.

You been using this same lines without preferring any solution.
Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by adadike(f): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hope when you say your brothers you do not write this shenanigans claiming to be Igbo �
We know people who are extremist and jihadist �
In Igboland we don't attack or threaten critics for their opinions.
Idiotic animals like you go about cursing and threatning others who do not agree with ipob as if an Igboman is under any obligation to support or be brainwashed like you to be an ipob supporter or member ���
It's bcus you are brainwashed to the grave that's why you think the militant sect created by a proscribed group that has shown signs to be as evil as the fg,are fighting for anything else apart from their fraud ipob nonsense �
Is it not the same Ugm useless brainwashed animals like you went about praising, jubilating and called angels?
Now that their activities doesn't suit you again they suddenly become govt killers angry
Ala kpo gi oku ebe ahu�
Useless animal,their blades shall touch you very soon,sebi you appraised the pain they brought into the household of others?
E go soon reach you.
I just love this guy. May God continue to protect you and your family for standing by the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by adadike(f): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2022
Rich4god:

Now since ESN came, have it stopped the attack of the fulanis. Even in abia, there are still attacks by fulanis. So why can't the ESN and UGM go to the bush and face fulanis. Why kill innocent Igbo who are in security forces or who come out during sit at home.
welcome dear. Choose your number coz am sabo no 3 of nairaland after udele and oyigbo update. We warned right from the beginning but they called us efuluefus. They should wait for it. All those supporting unknown gunmen here should get ready to lose their loved ones. Coz what goes around comes around.

3 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by Ojiofor: 10:40am On Mar 01, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

You been using this same lines without preferring any solution.

Yes I have been consistent in my disapproval and condemnation of that illegal criminal armed group created by Nnamdi Kanu now terrorising Igboland and her people.The only solution is dialogue and political participation not war because we been there before.
Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by izac82: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2022
chiipink:
U are an eediot.. and ass hole.
U people dont want to have sense..
The fulani therorist in nigeria army are carrying out killing in east and term them UGM or ESN .. u u foolishly agree.. but when it happened in other regions they are "BANDITS"

Just yesterday there was a robbery in edo where over 11 people were killed .
If it was in east they would term them ESN and
Just to demonize the east fools like u will buy it

U dont ask urself ..what do esn gain in killing their fellow Easterner.
Also suddenly u forgot how nigerian goverment recurited BOKO into the army and termed them "repentant".. shocked like really who does that?
Wea are talking abt people whose hands and eyes are saoked in blood., people whos conscience are dead due to constant killing. Yet u infused them into the national force .. who does that? sad

And u think they wont continue with their terror in east?
Its a pity weak links like u are the problem in east, the next thing they will bribe u and bought u over to fight ur people becoz u are a weak link.

U ARE A BIG FOOOOOL.
my brothers aint this daft .. tueh
Stop talking nonsense. I have seen videos of these armed men all speaking Igbos. Don't be an unfortunate fool that supports carnage in his father's house to spite the enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by izac82: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Nightmareo07:

Who is this pls..
Pls where are some promiscous igbo women playing their sex game to give birth to these dingbats pls.

So UGM kills army and the best they can do is to go to villages to kill inoocent people and burn their houses? Rather than do their investigation and fish them out?? undecided undecided
And u are here finding excuses for them. Oooh my goodness. Alu eme ndi igbo
Im shoked angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
some of you that comes online to support the activities of Unknown Gun Men are just plain terrorist. Did the army invade Igboland to burn houses prior to the introduction of armed men in south east? Go down north east, and see humans in idps, compared it to south east. Since this is all what you wish for Igboland. Bunch of terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by Proudlyomonna: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2022
adadike:
I just love this guy. May God continue to protect you and your family for standing by the truth.

They create monikers, pretending to be Igbo and write so much hateful jargons,thereby creating a wrong narrative that their nonsense hate filled submission is how an average Igboman thinks , which is not true �
Even if you meet an Igboman who is tired of the country like many other groups,such hateful and vile mindset is not an Igbo thing.
Very hopeless and useless people.

3 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by iokpebholo: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2022
Painful part is that most of these mumus u see supporting UGM and IPOB in the south east don't even stay in d south east....Let them go back to d east and kill themselves who cares

3 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by Proudlyomonna: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2022
izac82:

Stop talking nonsense. I have seen videos of these armed men all speaking Igbos. Don't be an unfortunate fool that supports carnage in his father's house to spite the enemy.

Nwokem dat animal you are talking to is not Igbo.
That thing is a bororo terrorist,in their region they celebrate and support terror and carnage in the desguise of religion �
The animal is a jihadist �.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by izac82: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Nwokem dat animal you are talking to is not Igbo.
That thing is a bororo terrorist,in their region they celebrate and support terror and carnage in the desguise of religion �
The animal is a jihadist �.
Don't be deceived. They are Igbos. I was opportune to sit with some of their members on Sunday. Yes, just this Sunday of 2 days behind. What I heard with my ears is unspeakable. These guys lies to themselves and believe these lies with all their heart.
The truth is that, there is a desire to bear arms and revenge the past, and whoever is standing on their way, be it a relative must go down. That is the common belief system among these terrorists.
angry

2 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by izac82: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2022
If they can murder Dr. Akunyili, a Biafran war veteran, who fought for Biafra under Ojukwu, who is it that these terrorist will not kill?

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ojiofor:

Yes I have been consistent in my disapproval and condemnation of that illegal criminal armed group created by Nnamdi Kanu now terrorising Igboland and her people.The only solution is dialogue and political participation not war because we been there before.

So start pushing for dialogue.
Just as am doing, we can't continue to condemn without asking government to dialogue.
We need peace.
Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by Ojiofor: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

So start pushing for dialogue.
Just as am doing, we can't continue to condemn without asking government to dialogue.
We need peace.

Stop the killing in Igboland and embrace dialogue.

3 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by IGBOSON1: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
chiipink:

Simon ekpa sold out..he is nolonger fooling mnk he is disguising.
He want to create his own radio and have also already created his own group.
Ekpa was a stooge from niheria govt...
It us a little bit time to know.. while some foolish ones still dnt k ow yet becoz he attach kanu to his utterances.
Ekpa is an enemy.

Nigeria govenment dont mind wasting the whole treasury to kill down biafra ideology

You're on to something here! I don't listen to the fool, but going by some of the senseless pronouncements credited to him, it's more than likely the idiot is a 5th columnist....either that, or he's very stupid!

Emma Powerful, for now, is the only mouthpiece of IPOB!
Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by IGBOSON1: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
izac82:

Don't be deceived. They are Igbos. I was opportune to sit with some of their members on Sunday. Yes, just this Sunday of 2 days behind. What I heard with my ears is unspeakable. These guys lies to themselves and believe these lies with all their heart.
The truth is that, there is a desire to bear arms and revenge the past, and whoever is standing on their way, be it a relative must go down. That is the common belief system among these terrorists.
angry

Oh....the bolded is una new fear about Igbos'? That we want to 'revenge the past'? Pray, could you list out exactly what you think Igbos' are aiming to 'revenge'?

You must think we're vengeful, medieval-minded, bloodthirsty murderers like you lot! Dude, all Igbos' want is to be free to determine their own destiny, and use their own resources for their own economic progress!
Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by Rollsnjaguar(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ojiofor:

Stop the killing in Igboland and embrace dialogue.

Let government call for dialogue, them we all will campaign for dialogue and ensure is successful.
Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by Ojiofor: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Let government call for dialogue, them we all will campaign for dialogue and ensure is successful.

Government on their part should also embrace dialogue to end the crisis in East.
Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by izac82: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Oh....the bolded is una new fear about Igbos'? That we want to 'revenge the past'? Pray, could you list out exactly what you think Igbos' are aiming to 'revenge'?

You must think we're vengeful, medieval-minded, bloodthirsty murderers like you lot! Dude, all Igbos' want is to be free to determine their own destiny, and use their own resources for their own economic progress!
I stand for freedom. But freedom using the right channels. our fathers fought in the first war, we lost more and had to start from scratch again. To me, it is foolhardy to toe same path again. We can achieve freedom by electing the right leaders, with the right instruments, then we can collectively ask for freedom. There is a task that is greater than what your group is pushing for, and that is the unity of ndi Igbo, regardless geopolitical zone, however, in their foolishness, they have restricted Igboland to the 5 eastern states in the name of a very useless sit at home.
Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by Nightmareo07: 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
izac82:

some of you that comes online to support the activities of Unknown Gun Men are just plain terrorist. Did the army invade Igboland to burn houses prior to the introduction of armed men in south east? Go down north east, and see humans in idps, compared it to south east. Since this is all what you wish for Igboland. Bunch of terrorist.

Ur president is the terrorist.
The are the ones carrying oit the killing with nigerian terorist army

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Is A Crafty Liar. / Lady Designs Victory Shoe For Peter Obi Supporters / Old Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Giving Order For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu To Be Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.