Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad (47769 Views)

Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering / Russia Bans Facebook And Twitter From It's Cyber Space (Photos) / Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by jrusky(m): 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Which swift will they use to transfer the money in the first place?

Like Putin is drunk on vodka. He has forgotten Russia has been isolated!

USA has cut ties with Central bank! Switzerland, who does not interfere in world politics has started raining it own sanctions

Putin should know it’s over!

You can’t fight United people who share common goals

Putin not only drunk with vodka he is drunk with Oshakova join.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You are the drunk ..we say no to Capital flight to the west

Although I wont have love to respond to you but fools like you need to be corrected.

What do you first understand about international transaction? It is a huge dent to their economy as Russian goods wont be sold nor bought. Do you know how heavy that sanction is in the first place? Putin is just a wounded animal acting foolish. Although from your moniker I know you are from the less privileged part of the country who are just awarded based on proxy but your daft self won't still stay indoors but always showing your stupidity.

You don't want to feed the West, who has already cut you off? What a laughable muntula grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Masterito(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Fighting or suffering thier citizens who want to send money to relatives. How Dem go take send the money self when they are out of Swift?
Amojii:
Russia fighting back...nice one this film go sweet o!

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by rolams(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

USA has cut ties with Central bank! Switzerland, who does not interfere in world politics has started raining it own sanctions

You are too much!

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Sanchez01: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:

They will be back on swift soon ...the game is still on .. Zelensky will be the loser here
And who will put them on SWIFT? LMAO! grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by LollySeaSide: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
gambojimeta:

OMG
It's now down to 3.81 Naira.
I wonder how Russia is going to survive this madness they started.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by pargelenis(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Very good ..it's time we stop feeding the west
You think the west is interested in your garri?
Spoken like a boohariboy grin

7 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by simplesearch: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
Seems the law of diminishing return have a way of affecting the intelligence of dictators and emperors, especially those that wield absolute power. It is noteworthy that decisions taken in anger and arbitrarily are hardly valid, and these are vices characteristics of dictators. Anyway EU are a very powerful community whenever they decide to rank together, however looking into future through the biblical eye: it is evident they will be dislodge by the antichrist eventually but that would be after the Rapture. Watch out guys!

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by pargelenis(m): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
helinues:
grin grin
Poor Ukrainians and Russians are reaping from the egos of their leaders
Singular… only one maniacal egomaniac … pootin
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Abelino(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
[Muslim mongers being the world renowned Terrorists will always support Putin for his Terrorists behavior; I'm not surprised thou quote author=SarkinYarki post=110635111]Very good ..it's time we stop feeding the west [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by DCONE1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You talk as if countries like Iran ,North korea ,china and cuba have not survived all these things

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by jrusky(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
I said it by the time the West finished with Putin and Russia they will weep like a child.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by rolams(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Amojii:
Russia fighting back...nice one this film go sweet o!

You no sabi anything. Which fight? Have you forgotten Russia have been banned from using Swift? How will it be possible for them to transfer in the first place?

The Russian ban is useless!

3 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by oluwaseyi0: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Make your statement without telling us if you supoort putin or not,lol . U want us to feel u are unbiased .old tactics
I have all the right to support, unsupport and not-support who I like

I don't support Putin! What are you going to do about that? Cry? Sleep without eating? Fry plantains? Cook beans

And what does it matter what you think, see or feel about my opinion

I repeat: (I DON'T SUPPORT PUTIN - cry me an ocean) but the last statement in this article of Russians using their currency as tissue paper is Western Propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Kinzo0917(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Very good ..it's time we stop feeding the west
Yet your country depends on the west. U see ur life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Masterito(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
One intelligent person spotted
Jackanda1:
America played Putin like a puppet, isolate and turn Europe against him without risking the lives of their troops. grin

America was never going to admit Ukraine into NATO, it was a ploy to get putin emotional, so sanctions can be issued and economy crumbled. Putin let his ego get the better of him grin grin grin
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
stagger:

If Putin switches off the gas supply now, 70% of Europe would freeze to death.

Lies!

Accounts for only 30%

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by bakar007: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2022

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Yankee101: 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
E don cast
Nonsense
Remove him
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by doggedfighter(f): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Frankiss44:

I thought they said the ukrainian president was one a comedian.. But it is looking like Putin is the real comedian here grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by SarkinYarki: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
moralistic:
.. one rubles equal 3.81 naira...

mumu....I am disappointed

I thought you have sense all this while

You see why I hate discussing with people with low IQ? I didn't say one ruble is equivalent to one dollar .. when you change 57k naira to 100 dollars to buy a Nike running shoe is that not 100 dollars going to the American economy? As long as you are able to gather your local currency enough to buy anything from America or send to them you are feeding their economy...how many things do Americans buy from you? Abeg open your eyes , America needs the world more than the world needs them but we are all just to blind to see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by InvertedHammer: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
oshozondii:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/putin-russia-sanctions-economy-ukraine-b2025043.html
/
With the hike in interest rate and 30% collapse of rubble, Putin has activated a panic mode. Russian oligarchs are moving their yatchs hurriedly away towards Maldives to avoid seizure by US.

I guess Russia is finding out a tad too late that US is still the Boss. Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.

/

9 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Just hanging on straws. He is already feeling the heat.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
DCONE1:
You talk as if countries like Iran ,North korea ,china and cuba have not survived all these things

Survival in hunger!

Those in Kirikiri maximum prison are surviving, aren’t they?

Surfifal is different from survival

They are basking in harsh economic conditions.

7 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Cousin9999: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by seyz91(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
cheesy
Jones4190:
Russia are playing with me now, my client must pay.

Russia should stop provoking me to join Ukraine and fight them.
They should not kill my client in Ukraine too
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by SarkinYarki: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kinzo0917:
Yet your country depends on the west. U see ur life

Nobody depends on the west ...the west depend on the rest of the world but through some heavy brain washing they have made y'all think you depend on them ...ask yourself outside the illusion what does the west actually do for U?

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by doggedfighter(f): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
pocochantas pls what's that on your profile picture? shocked cheesy

You have been consistent and unrelenting.

Good job.

Keep representing ! grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by seyz91(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
cheesy
MITCHELL96:
Na Yahoo boys lose this particular one oo grin grin grin
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by DCONE1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Survival in hunger!

Those in Kirikiri maximum prison are surviving, aren’t they?

Surfifal is different from survival

They are basking in harsh economic conditions. These are just your assumption be realistic for ones .

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by GambaOsaka: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Even soccer teams are affected.
How long can their fans stomach Putin’s excesses ?

4 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by mrksquare: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You have said it all. Soonest, the Russian public will rebel against Putin. Is only a matter of time. self afflicted hardship has a way of igniting frustration on humans.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US / Dale Shepherd Enters Women's Powerlifting Competition To Protest In New Zealand / Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.