Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State (70988 Views)

Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan / Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice / Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by armadeo(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
seyz91:
I blame him for going tk report

By now i expect every nigerian to already know Nigerian Police ain't worth shits and are just bunch of hungry assholes

.just pray not to have issue that will require you reporting to them cuz thet will obtain you one way or the order

Spitting facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Yankee101: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Young IT boys are cashing out in Nigeria
They get remote jobs from abroad
Not everyone is a yahoo boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Chrislova(m): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
I dont blame de police sha for detaining him
Why bring ur report to de station in de first place

2 Likes

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Shurtman79(m): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
This place na sambisa forest cis I no understand oo

1 Like

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by lovelyefem(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
A clear conscience fears no accusation. I ain't insinuating he has a questionable character but the menace of ritualists , kidnappers , robbers ..........can be reduced if we keep asking those questions the police asked.

11 Likes

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Illuminatiship(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
elganzar:

You're poor

Not just in respect to finance, also but not limited to intellectual and moral standard
since una nor dey mind una business nor worry you go soon craze
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Shurtman79(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
This place na sambisa forest cos I no understand oo
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by fixedhollies(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Even if you provide all documents on how you earn money. I am 1000 percent sure you can’t get the car out of the station or step out without paying money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Olarinboss(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Na song the guy they sing oOoOO!!!!him name na wydom noble

1 Like

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Mozino007(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
Pastor Ibiyeome on my mind.....
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Onyeka2019: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
But the photo I’m seeing, was the guy driving to farm or what cox that place looks more like farm land
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Ekpekus(m): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:
This can happen any where in the world

You simply provide proof of income with your tax certificate and statement of account
And what if the car is a gift?
If the driver has valid documentation for the car, all what you listed are not needed anywhere in the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by ken045501: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
On a accident victim. You don’t only have sense but a wayward person that needs urgent mental health therapy..
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by elganzar(m): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
Illuminatiship:
don't worry by 2059 if you're still alive you can manage to buy your first car if only you work hard..

Lmao
I have 3 Bleep!ng cars MF
Mi o ki n shey mate olori ebi family yin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Pridestarz: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:
They should have called EFCC on him.. He should explain how He got the money. If He is clean should be set free but if found wanting He should face the full wrath of the law
what nonsense
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by treatise: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Say after me

Lord God grant me sense

Lord, grant him sense.
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Illuminatiship(m): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
elganzar:

Lmao
I have 3 Bleep!ng cars MF
Mi o ki n shey mate olori ebi family yin
maybe that's what the ogogoro prophet told you in your dreams don't worry in your next miserable life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Pridestarz: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Say after me

Lord God grant me sense
Ahswear dis person needs senses abeg
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by CocoaOla: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mooh247:
This can happen any where in the world

You simply provide proof of income with your tax certificate and statement of account

Na politicians son
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Nomiyesupersaint: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
And let's be honest,how did he get the money to buy the car?

4 Likes

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by 1daboi: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:
They should have called EFCC on him.. He should explain how He got the money. If He is clean should be set free but if found wanting He should face the full wrath of the law
pray against poverty
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by bro4u: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Say after me

Lord God grant me sense
God cannot grant such a person sense... It's hopeless
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Agugbadin: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hisbah21:
the country is hard,they are just looking for a way to cash out
The police needs to investigate his source of wealth. The only issue is how the police went about it that is unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by elganzar(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
If his parents were rich - he would've reached out to them instead of seeking online aid

If he acquired it legally- all he need do is state/show proof (he would have mentioned it in the video if he was_ average Nigerians love to brag)

My own is, if na G guy_ prosecute him...

Aran kan mi

5 Likes

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by CoronaVirusPro: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hyundai is the exotic car? grin grin grin

He wont make it same heaven where Mercedes or BMW peeps are gathered.

That Nigerian police needs to killed. When did Hyundai turn to luxury car? Even Lexus is a struggling luxury car

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Fadafada231(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hadone:
Police is right on this. How do you expect public sympathy just like that? You should have defended yourself beyond doubt on how you LEGITIMATELY got the expensive car in question. Assuming you're a yahoo boy, defrauded innocent people and own a big car, how do you expect our sympathy?

What's big in that car? Hyundai of 2.5 to 4m is big to u, ask some of young boys near u how much they are making online legitimately. Those police men sha, that means if they see a young boy driving 2015 to 2018 rx 350 na to send the person to prison.
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by yusluvad(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
He need to be dealt with...
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Realists(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
silverlinen:
I just dey see comments above me, wey some people say make the guy just yarn them how him take dey make him money.
Where's it in the constitution that states that a guy can not own a car?
As far as he don pass 18 years, he's free to own a car?
Nigerian security agencies just dey find way to take make money, make them better start to dey bomb clients so that them them no go dey jealous young dudes wey dey make money.

Even toddlers can own cars & wealth, if they can prove it's legitimacy. I Know of toddlers that are born rich through inheritance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Basheer22: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Say after me

Lord God grant me sense

If you are the one sharing sense, will you waste sense on that animal?
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by CocoaOla: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Una hatred for youth in this country will not solve any problems

How much is the so called exotic car is not even up to 10,000 dollars

Poverty mentality and envy will will kill some black nigerian

What if it a family properties

Okay all nigeria n youth need to be wayward and wearing rag or begging on the street or just useless before Nigerians will credit them

Senseless country

Car is just a means of transportation from point a to B stop cashing felling you idiots

Car is nothing

Youth design and engineer the car you fools with black and nagative energy

Youth should just leave this hateful country full of poverty envy and hatred for youth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) / The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing / This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.