Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State (71033 Views)

Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan / Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice / Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
this one will celebrate Abbah Kyari younger brother that drives Ferrari. But will be spitting around when his fellow southern brother own ordinary Benz.
Look at how you quickly brought in tribal sentiment
Yahoo knows no tribe. You never fall big time that's why you are talking
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by nedzuby: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2022
Mooh247:
This can happen any where in the world

You simply provide proof of income with your tax certificate and statement of account

As simple as that.

Let the guy show proof of his income and if legitimate he should be released ASAP
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Vixenn(f): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2022
elganzar:

My dear I am not "SURE", I said If he is a fraudster_ then he should be prosecuted...

Did your mother raise you to support thieves & murders/ritualists??

You made a good point, but you didn't have to bring my mother into it
If it's sure for you come out, let's fight!

Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Ferdinandu(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
kabukabu50:

Rubbish.

All he needs to show is license and insurance.

Police do not have the right to question your income
They only do it it backward countries.

The way a police has the right to detain you for a maximum of 48 hours then court order beyond 48hrs is same way they have in so many cases. In this case he had an accident, it is no longer a case of just stopping you and asking unnecessary question. The accident is a basis for inquiry into so many other things about him. Don't just shout in Abroad as if to say police is just dormant abroad. In a place like US, police is almost hated as it is in Nigeria because they also have the feeling that they always go beyond their boundaries
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Bigfishlee45(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Say after me

Lord God grant me sense
say after me ''Devil give me back my original sense"
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by John4B: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
Police should leave home boys alone oh. Sons and daughters of our polithiefians are cruising the country with exultic cars and nobody had ever stop them for questioning.
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Aaay: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
Well somehow okay
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Mandela887(m): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
silverlinen:
I just dey see comments above me, wey some people say make the guy just yarn them how him take dey make him money.
Where's it in the constitution that states that a guy can not own a car?
As far as he don pass 18 years, he's free to own a car?
Nigerian security agencies just dey find way to take make money, make them better start to dey bomb clients so that them them no go dey jealous young dudes wey dey make money.
shut up,stop encouraging scam
Re: Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State by Blackdisciple(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
HilcomTech:

Above 18 doesn't mean he is above the law.

Let him explain his source of income with valid proofs instead of coming to social media.

Even civil servants with legitimate source of income are being questioned if they are seen to be living above their income not to talk of someone without any source of income.

Source of income why all that ehhh...?

No be only him be the young dude who had accident na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) / The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing / Coldest States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.