Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) (59706 Views)

Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’ / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by luminouz(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
longetivity:
Putin will die a very painful death
And Nigerian Politicians who enslaved you?

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Gentlevip: 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
U expect us to sympathize with the Ukrainian neo western butchers?

I dont support Russia or west. But it's better to go with russian hypocrisy than western hypocrisy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Trentee4eva: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
longetivity:
Go and kill him na grin grin grin I pity ordinary Ukrainians that have been used as pawns in these power tussles. Western media is cheering Zelensky to his grave. A living dog is better than a dead lion.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Anaerobi(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
Gadafii:
Enough of these Ukraine and Russia nonsense threads everywhere, na two Slavic brothers they will fix them selves at the right time, this is not world war three.

America did worse in Iraq and Afghanistan, the world didn't end, the world will not end now.

Boko Haram abi banidt/Iswap killed farmers in the Northeast part of the country today, how many Russians or Ukrainian knew about it.

The Ethiopian crisis how many European countries are aware of it

That's your own view from religious and tribal view Dude.

Nigeria security are also killing innocent citizens in South East Nigeria.
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dalil8:

So will Zelensky and all his NATO enablers. Imagine using civilians as human shields. Forcing 16yr olds, even old pa's to pickup rifles and fight a Russian army fully armed to the teeth.

Did you see how African & Indian students were treated at the Ukraine/Poland border by their border police?

Can u please explain to me how nato made Ukraine to go to war and how did this war start?? Thank you sir

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by puremaker7(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
I hate western double standard, but make them stop this war, it's scary already...
Can't Ukraine do and offensive.

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by tonididdy(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dalil8:
DPR, LPR, Chechen and Russian forces have taken almost all eastern Ukraine towns and cities. I laugh at those of you that think Russia is losing this war.

A 40-mile long Russian military convoy is en-route to Kyiv at the moment. I doubt Kyiv would withstand another night of fighting.

Comrade the violence to come is premium.
I'm enjoying all of Putin's actions, I'm only saddened that that comedian of a president, zelensky allowed his people and lands to be used as war experimental pigs

This war is a show off for Putin. Str8 up

2 Likes

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by puremaker7(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
longetivity:
lies from the pit of hell fire
pls can't Ukraine, can't Ukraine do an offensive.
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Josywhyte: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
longetivity:

Though I feel for the wounded,but Russia has their victims as well. Let's not base this only on Russia. They also have their own fair share of injuries and death.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by puremaker7(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:

Comrade the violence to come is premium.
I'm enjoying all of Putin's actions, I'm only saddened that that comedian of a president, zelensky allowed his people and lands to be used as war experimental pigs

This war is a show off for Putin. Str8 up
bro why can't Ukraine do an offensive
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by tonididdy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dalil8:

So will Zelensky and all his NATO enablers. Imagine using civilians as human shields. Forcing 16yr olds, even old pa's to pickup rifles and fight a Russian army fully armed to the teeth.

Did you see how African & Indian students were treated at the Ukraine/Poland border by their border police?
Worst part is forcing international students to stay back and pick weapons.

That's an all time low!

2 Likes

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by CharleyBright(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Trust me its all lies ..you don't know how the west lies

U has time to waste his trust on you??
Get the Bleep off here.
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by tonididdy(m): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Josywhyte:

Though I feel for the wounded,but Russia has their victims as well. Let's not base this only on Russia. They also have their own fair share of injuries and death.
Comrade you are shouting.
The world nor want hear this one.
In their books, only ukranians died grin
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by bakar007: 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
WriterNig:
A Ukrainian Woman Loses Her Leg To Cluster Munitions From Russian Forces As They Bombarded The City Of Kharkiv Today.

WARNING!! Graphic Video. YouTube May Restrict (18+) Or Take It Down Due To Its Graphic Nature. Sign In To View The YouTube Video.

Twitter Link To The >> Video

@Olex_Scherba tweeted;

credit: Sky News || Youtube

Western media lie exposed don't believe everything you see .
Western media and the Ukrainian Government lied about the "brave soldiers" they claimed died at Snake island, Ukraine from Russiannavy's bombardment. According to the western media their last words to Russia's navy "Go f*** yourself' .
Watch these soldiers are alive and full of disbelieve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh0w57UJqeA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Dongyi123: 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sorry ma.

The world we live in.
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by SarkinYarki: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
CharleyBright:

U has time to waste his trust on you??
Get the Bleep off here.

GTFOH CNN puppet ..this is beyond your brain grade
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by B2Bmen: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dalil8:
DPR, LPR, Chechen and Russian forces have taken almost all eastern Ukraine towns and cities. I laugh at those of you that think Russia is losing this war.

A 40-mile long Russian military convoy is en-route to Kyiv at the moment. I doubt Kyiv would withstand another night of fighting.

why u dey like give yourself false hope. Relax no make your hatred for the west an US give you BP Russia is losing that is why they are mobilizing more tanks and trucks soon to be destroy by the Ukrainian soldier as usual again. Calm down u can not be winning a war and still be sending such amount of munations to the front line. The Ukrainian soldiers are giving them a run for their money. Before the end of this war Russia would have waste all the equipment she have in fighting just small Ukraine. Lazy over hype Russia, big for nothing. Breaze don blow Russia yansh don open.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Ojukwubucket(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Gadafii:
Enough of these Ukraine and Russia nonsense threads everywhere, na two Slavic brothers they will fix them selves at the right time, this is not world war three.

America did worse in Iraq and Afghanistan, the world didn't end, the world will not end now.

Boko Haram abi banidt/Iswap killed farmers in the Northeast part of the country today, how many Russians or Ukrainian knew about it.

The Ethiopian crisis how many European countries are aware of it

They aren't Slavic bro
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dalil8:

Did Ukrainians bomb Nigerian students or invade Nigeria?? Putin is mad. He face the same fate with his fellow dictators hitler and Stalin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Kelvin3476: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tot RUSSIANS CAPTURED KHARKIV 4 DAYS AGO ?
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Elianawalker(f): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
longetivity:
did you curse america for what they did in middle east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by tonididdy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
eburuu:
your mother will go true same pain grin wink in other news UK they wait for refuges

UK said they will only take refugees that have families or friends who are permanent citizens of Britain

For a war they masterminded too, they should have chartered flights and buses on ukranian borders to lift refugees they created.

I said it and I say it again, most European countries are without any sense of direction or reasoning. They lack the ability to think for themselves

4 Likes

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Josywhyte: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:

Comrade you are shouting.
The world nor want hear this one.
In their books, only ukranians died grin

Oga Russia have casualties abeg. Una just dey do like say na only Ukrainians dey die. Have u seen Russia's list of death since this war broke out? You're telling me that am shouting. Chief observer. Na people like u dey always give one-sided news. Get ur facts right abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by obedience4(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences..
I can imagine the confusions , troubles and pains of innocent people caught in the midst of these Wars.

My Earnest Prayer for the world Inhabitants, Especially those in there is that these Events lead people to Run to JESUS Christ and Surrender to HIM as their Lord and Savior.

The Safety of the soul in Eternity is what is Most Important in these times. Death is not a big deal but Death without JESUS Christ is a whole lot Deal! Death without JESUS is Hell straight!

If you are a Believer in Christ, Ensure you pray that these Endtimes Events leads people to JESUS Christ because there is No more time....

Oga preacher I thought you love war..preacher of doom
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Foodforthought: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dalil8:

And what are you gaining from Russia's victory? You support oppression of unarmed humans? I don't understand how some of you think. You support people dying? You like seeing children blown to pieces by shellers? You support Russia taking over Ukraine? You want war to continue and countries to keep taking territories whether it's justified or not? What gives you satisfaction in all these? It's a societal concern that most of the people we share a country with are not normal.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by tempex88(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dalil8:

And even president bush that invaded Iraq and Obama that invaded libya

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Lifewasgood: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
longetivity:

Have Senior and Junior Bush died or Obama, keep thinking Putin is the evil one here. The us and NATO are the evil ones here. Why will all of them be ganging up against Russia. Don’t Russia have the right to exist. Putin is the person we wished our Obadanjo was when Cameroon took part of Nigeria and keep coming everyday to kill, rape and destroy our land.

NATO na bark without bite, they rushed to Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan which were not NATO members and now they can’t go to Ukraine cos Ukraine ain’t a nato member, imagine. The war never start, Putin go level Ukraine.

I thought NATO was created because of Russia, make them join the war na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by tempex88(m): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Human life and territorial independence, which is more important? Infact very few countries have territorial independence but Dem still dey manage survive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries / Woman Too Ugly To Be Raped: Court In Italy Dismisses Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.