Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) (59707 Views)

Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’ / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Foodforthought: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
omohayek:

Unfortunately, the answer to all your questions is a clear "Yes". He and all the other Putin-admirers on this forum lack even an iota of empathy for others, and they clearly have no respect for the idea of national self-determination. All they care about is backing a "strong" man, especially if through him they can vicariously enjoy a "victory" over the western countries they hate so much for whatever reason. How exactly an attack by Russia on a fellow Slavic country - one which is neither a member of NATO nor the EU - qualifies as any kind of blow against the "west" they hate so much remains a mystery to me, but in their minds a Russian "victory" against anyone the west feels sympathy for counts as a "victory" against faraway Americans, Britons and Frenchmen who still sleep safe and sound in their beds as the war goes on.

If that victory comes in the form of a thieving butcher in the Kremlin ordering the unprovoked bombing and gunning down of innocent people in another country, these bloodthirsty savages will relish the carnage that unfolds, even if it means children are blown up, elderly parents are machine-gunned while sitting in their homes, pregnant women have to cower in subways, orphans are abandoned to fend for themselves ... What this inexcusable war of aggression has exposed clearly is just how morally depraved many Nigerians are, despite all their ostentatious religiosity.
Exactly... moral depravity. I guess that's what our society has done to us.

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Jaisman26(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dalil8:

So will Zelensky and all his NATO enablers. Imagine using civilians as human shields. Forcing 16yr olds, even old pa's to pickup rifles and fight a Russian army fully armed to the teeth.

Did you see how African & Indian students were treated at the Ukraine/Poland border by their border police?
save yourself the zombie explanation. Ukrainian are being killed and want them to protect you more than their citizens. Haba see selfish explanation here. Can you show us any Africa man or any Indian that Russia killed? Reason like normal human being please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
pretydiva:
See how she's sitting there helplessly cry. I pray help comes her way. All we need is peace and not war
Bitch, who's behind the camera?
All these pity party people.
I dont believe in one sided stories and filming or play scripting.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by frowland(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
longetivity:
Putin will die a very painful death

What about the legs and lives of Libya and Iraqi people that was shattered by American invasion?
The US as at then were also pointing at security risk as an excuse to invade the sovereign nations right?
I guess Obama and Bush will also die a painful death or do we now choose which country we support to wage illegal war on?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
I noticed a lot of biased or uneducated/sentimental people are saying Putin invaded Ukraine for no reason. No explanations given, read up Cuban missile crises, the very reason for the United States enforcing a naval blockade of Cuba a SOVEREIGN nation and giving a count down to strike while bringing the entire universe to the brink of a nuclear conflict with the soviets, is the same reason for this war. No sentiments! Had premier Nikita not chosen diplomacy with Kennedy, the US would have decimated Cuba. So for the Hippocrates, tell us why zelensky has refused to be a neutral nation given thesame circumstances?

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by ObamaMessi: 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Is this not a propaganda like other news?
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by frowland(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
princeeze1:
I noticed a lot of biased or uneducated/sentimental people are saying Putin invaded Ukraine for no reason. No explanations given, read up Cuban missile crises, the very reason for the United States enforcing a naval blockade of Cuba a SOVEREIGN nation and giving a count down to strike while bringing the entire universe to the brink of a nuclear conflict with the soviets, is the same reason for this war. No sentiments! Had premier Nikita not chosen diplomacy with Kennedy, the US would have decimated Cuba. So for the Hippocrates, tell us why zelensky has refused to be a neutral nation given thesame circumstances?

Same security risk the US cited when they illegally invaded Iraq and Libya. Killing thousands and leaving the country desolate. I don’t even border watching the one sided news. Other pressing matters to attend to.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by lexyclasy: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dalil8:

So will Zelensky and all his NATO enablers. Imagine using civilians as human shields. Forcing 16yr olds, even old pa's to pickup rifles and fight a Russian army fully armed to the teeth.

Did you see how African & Indian students were treated at the Ukraine/Poland border by their border police?
And what is the meaning of what you are saying, you think Ukrainians are like some of you cowards in Nigeria. they love their country and sovereignty. They have right to decide who they make friend with. If someone brought fight to your door step will you back track to your room like a coward, They have down so many Russian jets and fighters helicopters including capturing of Russian military personnel alive. The people of Ukraine will come out here stronger.

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
ken6488:

Simple as ABCD Russia invade Ukraine because he fealth threatened by NATO and USA expansion on her border if usA add attack Iraq because he is threatened (USA that in the other side of the world)

Why can't Russia do so to protect her sercurity interest

You double standard mind will not understand anything seems you have been brain watched by western media

Leave CNN, BBC alone to see the truth

Ukraine hasn’t joined NATO and is only trying to join the EU not NATO.

I’m not watching CNN or BBC so don’t know what ur talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by chukwuibuipob: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Any elderly ones above 50 can ansa diz
ledaman:
Do you think Vladimir Putin reside in Enugu to be caught easily?
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Tochj(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
longetivity:
Until Gowon and other enablers of genocide in Biafraland dies a painful death.
Putin is evil, yes
But not as aforementioned
Putin at least allowed food to get to little kids.
But Nigeria starved kids
Kwasiokor killed more than bombs.
What a demonic Nation?

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Gee64: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Why do we always vote in evil men even in Nigeria?
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by ken6488(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
jaxxy:

well he already planned to Russia cannot afford that
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
jaxxy:

Well you just lied, sentiments won’t win the war for Ukraine. Ukraine has actually applied to join both NATO & EU.
See link
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/article258774458.html

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Harshweather(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Ise,Ase,Amin,Amen ooo
he will leave this scars on the Russians. Putin should have known that war is just not a way to come to compromise.
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
princeeze1:

Well you just lied, sentiments won’t win the war for Ukraine. Ukraine has actually applied to join both NATO & EU.
See link
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/article258774458.html

Anybody can apply even Nigeria. Doesn’t mean u will be accepted.

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Oshodipikin: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dalil8:
DPR, LPR, Chechen and Russian forces have taken almost all eastern Ukraine towns and cities. I laugh at those of you that think Russia is losing this war.

A 40-mile long Russian military convoy is en-route to Kyiv at the moment. I doubt Kyiv would withstand another night of fighting.

Keep deceiving yourself..... boda ode

Hollywood action film screenshot.
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by ObamaMessi: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
tutudesz:

Unfortunately Putin deep down is aware of the defeat of Russia military
Exactly.Russian military is shit.

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Dalil8: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Oshodipikin:

Keep deceiving yourself..... boda ode

Hollywood action film screenshot.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-huge-russian-convoy-outside-26353524.amp

Who be the Ode now?

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by blueAgent(m): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lifewasgood:

Have Senior and Junior Bush died or Obama, keep thinking Putin is the evil one here. The us and NATO are the evil ones here. Why will all of them be ganging up against Russia. Don’t Russia have the right to exist. Putin is the person we wished our Obadanjo was when Cameroon took part of Nigeria and keep coming everyday to kill, rape and destroy our land.

NATO na bark without bite, they rushed to Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan which were not NATO members and now they can’t go to Ukraine cos Ukraine ain’t a nato member, imagine. The war never start, Putin go level Ukraine.

I thought NATO was created because of Russia, make them join the war na.

Try Talk like someone who is enlightened,....abeg

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by ObamaMessi: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lordedifice1:
Shebi i said that Ukraine didn't know what they have gotten themselves into
Some people are saying it's a lie

Russia will bury Ukraine 10times
Ukraine has no power to fight
Ukraine president zelensky is afraid but forming that he can win Russia
He should better surrender to putin before he dies and Ukrainians dies too
Wisdom is a defence not missile bomb
This one u are braging about is not media propaganda?
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by blueAgent(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
omohayek:

Unfortunately, the answer to all your questions is a clear "Yes". He and all the other Putin-admirers on this forum lack even an iota of empathy for others, and they clearly have no respect for the idea of national self-determination. All they care about is backing a "strong" man, especially if through him they can vicariously enjoy a "victory" over the western countries they hate so much for whatever reason. How exactly an attack by Russia on a fellow Slavic country - one which is neither a member of NATO nor the EU - qualifies as any kind of blow against the "west" they hate so much remains a mystery to me, but in their minds a Russian "victory" against anyone the west feels sympathy for counts as a "victory" against faraway Americans, Britons and Frenchmen who still sleep safe and sound in their beds as the war goes on.

If that victory comes in the form of a thieving butcher in the Kremlin ordering the unprovoked bombing and gunning down of innocent people in another country, these bloodthirsty savages will relish the carnage that unfolds, even if it means children are blown up, elderly parents are machine-gunned while sitting in their homes, pregnant women have to cower in subways, orphans are abandoned to fend for themselves ... What this inexcusable war of aggression has exposed clearly is just how morally depraved many Nigerians are, despite all their ostentatious religiosity.

So true
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by EdwardRandy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
longetivity:
Putin will live long. Ukraine,US, and NATO can go Bleep themselves. tongue

Why is the stupid Zelensky fighting Russia when he knows he doesn’t stand a chance? If he loves his people he should resign.

If I were Putin I would do worse. Mad people!

3 Likes

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
jaxxy:

Anybody can apply even Nigeria. Doesn’t mean u will be accepted.
Yes, from your analogy, Putin should wait until the application is accepted thus making it a NATO/Russia conflict abi? Bro, nothing wrong in being neutral, forget the American poaching and encroachment. Finland is neutral, Serbia is neutral. The biggest loser will be Ukraine. The Russian economy is already battered from sanctions, but Ukrainian economy died last year from mere speculation of war. What about the innocent dying? What about the infrastructural setback that would require decades to rebuild? All because you want to be an American stooge. If Libyans foresaw the future, they would not have sabotaged Gadaffi. American interventions and military poaching is making the world unsafe for mankind. Almost every nation has virtually surrendered sovereignty to them one way or the other. The only ones who have stood tall against have been heavily vilified by their media. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by psalmistkakah(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dalil8:

What are you saying.. So they shod not fight for there right ba.. Someone with useless motives invade ur land want to play God over you and u just sit down and allow the idiot to do as he wish.. If Ukraine decided to join NATO.. is there choice.. Russia that decide to Allied with China did ukraine stop them..

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by nograv: 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dalil8:
DPR, LPR, Chechen and Russian forces have taken almost all eastern Ukraine towns and cities. I laugh at those of you that think Russia is losing this war.

A 40-mile long Russian military convoy is en-route to Kyiv at the moment. I doubt Kyiv would withstand another night of fighting.

Let the Russians take this Kiev, so I can sleep well abeg

I don't want this thing to escalate into world war 3 just because of these Ukrainians mtcheww!!

Ukrainians you don fight well, just surrender now jare
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by ObamaMessi: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by izubext007: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ur president wey dey with you for here no die due many curses nal person wey dey miles away go con die according to ur tongue
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by JohnSP99: 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dalil8:

so you are justifying the killings that Putin is doing in Ukraine, now I know you are a murderer, people like you must be behind bokoharam, iswap, banditry and ipob killings, heartless human being

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Funflipper: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dalil8:

They will all go back to where they came from at the end of the day.
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by gowaga68: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Big lie.

Did Bush 1 die a very painful death?

longetivity:
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Prisco4luv(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.