Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) (59704 Views)

Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’ / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Karnice600: 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dalil8:

So will Zelensky and all his NATO enablers. Imagine using civilians as human shields. Forcing 16yr olds, even old pa's to pickup rifles and fight a Russian army fully armed to the teeth.

Did you see how African & Indian students were treated at the Ukraine/Poland border by their border police?

You want a Democratic treatment for the Nigerians on Ukrainian soil, yet you cheer on an authoritarian aggression to suppress that same democratic values of a sovereign state.
You see why sometimes its hard for even the Nigerian youths to have a meaningful movement without bugs from whacked mentalities.

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by davit: 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
pretydiva:
See how she's sitting there helplessly cry. I pray help comes her way. All we need is peace and not war
She's dead already
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Babinski: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dalil8:
DPR, LPR, Chechen and Russian forces have taken almost all eastern Ukraine towns and cities. I laugh at those of you that think Russia is losing this war.

A 40-mile long Russian military convoy is en-route to Kyiv at the moment. I doubt Kyiv would withstand another night of fighting.

Your opinion seem to come out of a Pro-Russian mindset without concrete facts. Do you know that in 1996, it took Russia two whole months before they could overrun the Chechen capital of Grozny which is a city of just 200k people. Kyiv is many times larger than Grozny and the topography in some areas consists of several hills, ravines and small rivers.

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Str8talk21: 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Zlensky using human shield to fight this war. So sad
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Rhado: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
lytech1:

If Jonathan was bold enough to remove jega and install his alley,we might not experience 8years of undisputed lifeless failure (buhari).

Exactly what Putin was trying to avoid.

If Ukraine should join NATO,Russians and people like you will still blame PUTIN for allowing that to happen under is watch when the effect kicks.

#I STAND WITH PUTIN#
If you had a loved one in one of the attacked cities in Ukraine or if that woman was your loved one, you will stand with Putin bah?
#SayNoToWar#RespectSovreingty.
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Payporte: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
another fake news
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by trippleXXL(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
The West celebrated too early that Putins plans were not working after just one week of invasion. I kept telling people Putin was trying to minimise civilian casualty and give them time to escape to other weeks. In the coming days we shall witness the Russian army full deployment. The West keeps deceiving Ukraine that they can match Russian military pound for pound.

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by B2Bmen: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
Walkee:
exactly.
Here's the thing. Ukrainian government and military don't care one bit about their civilians. They forcefully conscript males 17 and above if you refuse they'd shoot you in the head.
Europe don't give a fucck about Ukrainian civilians. They are very very happy with civilian casualties because they hope to use it to nail Russia and further crumble them economically. In the end, either Russia win or Western Europe wins but either way Ukraine loses. There's no way on earth Ukraine win even if earthquake happens and swallow all Russian troops Ukraine still lose. Their infrastructure, civilians casualties, criminals released from prison and armed to the teeth will wreak havoc throughout the country for the foreseeable future

This guy is a high ranking member of US senate. Look at what they're planning to do, turn the whole country to terrorist zone
and u think it is Ukraine money that will be use to rebuild the country? When the world is donating weapons,money, humans, jet, everything to help them. U dey here dey kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Walkee: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
B2Bmen:
and u think it is Ukraine money that will be use to rebuild the country? When the world is donating weapons,money, humans, jet, everything to help them. U dey here dey kill yourself
Ukraine government will be replaced whether you like it or not. Humans who lost their lives cannot be rebuilt.
People who lost their shops will not get it back
People who lost their cars will not get them back. Even if you are compensated, nobody is going to pay you for your TV that was destroyed

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by B2Bmen: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:

You cannot be smarter than a war general controlling a battalion of troops.
The war will be rounded up in a few days with this "advancement", in war when you conquer an area, you leave some troops behind and " advance " to a new location to conquer.

The troops you see in the satellite image is a combination of successful troopers and backup troopers. They are not entering from Moscow, they are entering from areas they have already conquered and heading towards the capital. (*the map below explains better, it's a map of the whole of Ukraine, Russia is holding the east, south and northern borders already, as in conquered and moved on.

(The western media will not explain this to you, they will tell you Ukraine forces are roasting Russian forces in the capital but they fail to tell you Ukraine is screwed already because they are surrounded.

Putin is a brilliant mind, for another mad man (Trump) to accolade a fellow mad man (Putin) . My guy... grin

So Putin sent a few troops to exhaust the resistance at Kyiv, that is 100% successful, now he's sending in the mother load to finish the job.
it seems u don't have shame, Russia with all it arsenal fighter jets, submarine from the sea cluster bomb self propel missile truck 200,000 service men of over 50% of them are already in Ukraine can still not take down Ukrainian army of mostly volunteers for the past 6days now. Men Russia military have proofen to us they are not up to world super power standard they are weak and not good in conventional warfare. See are they are being roasted like ram by the volunteer Ukrainian army. They are no match to Israeli army let alone America and it Alie forces. In America 20yrs war in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya how many times do u see America losing it army in this unprofessional way as we are seeing in Ukraine right now. Israel attack Jordan in a seven days war and Even Egypt one Israeli soldier to 100 Egyptian soldier. Now these are real big boys with balls real army. For years Russia have not fought any measure war since the end of wwll, we are thought they are strong in fighting. The fact that one has nice clothes is not a yard stick for good dressing sense. That is what we are seeing in present day Russia. That Russia has go military technology does not mean they no how to use it to fight, even some of their service men don't know how to operate those leather weapons within them. Every dictator will always make it military so weak internally for fear of been over throne. The west have finished doing their test run within this 6day and have seen that Russia is nothing right now Ukrainian pilot are in Poland to pick their donated jet Russia will feel the heat more now. All this while Ukraine have been fighting them on the ground but now the game is gona change. I repeat with my full chest Russia is gonna rush out of Ukraine in few days from now. Ukraine is going to give them hot hot with their new jet figher.russia has a weak army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Schprobs: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Foolish Kremlin
He must die a painful death for choosing evil America over his own blood brother
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by B2Bmen: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Walkee:
Ukraine government will be replaced whether you like it or not. Humans who lost their lives cannot be rebuilt.
People who lost their shops will not get it back
People who lost their cars will not get them back. Even if you are compensated, nobody is going to pay you for your TV that was destroyed
and u think Russia can single handedly do that? They will need external help with the way there are going. At worst u can change it with your hands
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by PastorFire: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences..
I can imagine the confusions , troubles and pains of innocent people caught in the midst of these Wars.

My Earnest Prayer for the world Inhabitants, Especially those in there is that these Events lead people to Run to JESUS Christ and Surrender to HIM as their Lord and Savior.

The Safety of the soul in Eternity is what is Most Important in these times. Death is not a big deal but Death without JESUS Christ is a whole lot Deal! Death without JESUS is Hell straight!

If you are a Believer in Christ, Ensure you pray that these Endtimes Events leads people to JESUS Christ because there is No more time....
Sir, let me ask you one question just to know your understanding of the topic. In what part of Ukraine is Sumy is?
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by atiku07(m): 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:

Worst part is forcing international students to stay back and pick weapons.

That's an all time low!

They want to use the. As human shields. Means blacks are not rated atall with these that country is done for

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by tonididdy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
B2Bmen:
it seems u don't have shame, Russia with all it arsenal fighter jets, submarine from the sea cluster bomb self propel missile truck 200,000 service men of over 50% of them are already in Ukraine can still not take down Ukrainian army of mostly volunteers for the past 6days now. Men Russia military have proofen to us they are not up to world super power standard they are weak and not good in conventional warfare. See are they are being roasted like ram by the volunteer Ukrainian army. They are no match to Israeli army let alone America and it Alie forces. In America 20yrs war in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya how many times do u see America losing it army in this unprofessional way as we are seeing in Ukraine right now. Israel attack Jordan in a seven days war and Even Egypt one Israeli soldier to 100 Egyptian soldier. Now these are real big boys with balls real army. For years Russia have not fought any measure war since the end of wwll, we are thought they are strong in fighting. The fact that one has nice clothes is not a yard stick for good dressing sense. That is what we are seeing in present day Russia. That Russia has go military technology does not mean they no how to use it to fight, even some of their service men don't know how to operate those leather weapons within them. Every dictator will always make it military so weak internally for fear of been over throne. The west have finished doing their test run within this 6day and have seen that Russia is nothing right now Ukrainian pilot are in Poland to pick their donated jet Russia will feel the heat more now. All this while Ukraine have been fighting them on the ground but now the game is gona change. I repeat with my full chest Russia is gonna rush out of Ukraine in few days from now. Ukraine is going to give them hot hot with their new jet figher.russia has a weak army
Who wants to kill innocent war pigs.
It's a waste of bullets and ammunition.
This is not a war but Putin's "call of duty grin
Zelensky using her citizens as human shields, the wise ones have fled the country while they can.
If you want a meaningless death, go pick up arms for the ukranians grin

... in a few days that capital you so crave, you go get am grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Walkee: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
B2Bmen:
and u think Russia can single handedly do that? They will need external help with the way there are going. At worst u can change it with your hands
why not? They'd definitely do it before Saturday.
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Lifewasgood: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
blueAgent:

Try Talk like someone who is enlightened,....abeg

Shut your mouth boss, will all know you know nothing, bring points and not sentiments! You dey hear?
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by frowland(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
tutudesz:
Ukraine formal President cool
All formal political office holders are fighting

This one na photo ops. War never reach where this ones dey.
Let them go to the war front if they are serious.
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by tutudesz: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
frowland:

This one na photo ops. War never reach where this ones dey.
Let them go to the war front if they are serious.
They are all in the capital
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by frowland(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Foodforthought:

And what are you gaining from Russia's victory? You support oppression of unarmed humans? I don't understand how some of you think. You support people dying? You like seeing children blown to pieces by shellers? You support Russia taking over Ukraine? You want war to continue and countries to keep taking territories whether it's justified or not? What gives you satisfaction in all these? It's a societal concern that most of the people we share a country with are not normal.

Imagine a world without China and Russia. US will simply have their way to usher in a new world order. Who else can challenge them?
Please let the balance of power remain as it is.
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by frowland(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
tutudesz:

They are all in the capital

Yeah
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by blueAgent(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lifewasgood:

Shut your mouth boss, will all know you know nothing, bring points and not sentiments! You dey hear?

For your mind you where bringing points, like I said before if you were enlightened you would know that NATO cannot just get into this war becos Ukraine is not a member.
If Russia is tough as the idiots claim let them touch one NATO country and see if they would not cease to exist.

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by blueAgent(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
frowland:

Imagine a world without China and Russia. US will simply have their way to usher in a new world order. Who else can challenge them?
Please let the balance of power remain as it is.

Clown and you think Russia and Putin are not part of the NWO.
Kids punching above their weight.
Go and read "The Red Symphony "about Stalin,Hitler and how the entire 1st and 2nd World War was financed by Satanic bankers and elite.
Also read about Putin links with the masonic, KGB and Satanic bankers, you would discover how ingnorant you have been.
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by frowland(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
blueAgent:

Clown and you think Russia and Putin are not part of the NWO.
Kids punching above their weight.
Go and read the Red "The Red Symphony about Stalin,Hitler and how the entire 1st and 2nd World War was financed by Satanic bankers and elite.
Also read about Putin links with the masonic, KGB and Satanic bankers, you would discover how ingnorant you have been.

Insults as usual. Sometimes I wonder if your type can say the same if seating face to face with someone.
I think internet makes everyone throw around words however they like. I don’t blame you though.
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by blueAgent(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
frowland:

Insults as usual. Sometimes I wonder if your type can say the same if seating face to face with someone.
I think internet makes everyone throw around words however they like. I don’t blame you though.

Did I insult you? Does calling one clown translate to insult?
You you said something that is clownish, Lol....would it be out of place to call the writer a clown?
Clown means funny, abeg I rest my case.

Internet or not , I fear nobody, Am a very vocal person.
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by OCHKESTINE(m): 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
longetivity:
Putin will die a very painful death

Sadly, he is not Gaddafi.
Who would bell the cat?

Iyalaya anybody to attempt to confront him and his army.
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Lifewasgood: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
blueAgent:

For your mind you where bringing points, like I said before if you were enlightened you would know that NATO cannot just get into this war becos Ukraine is not a member.
If Russia is tough as the idiots claim let them touch one NATO country and see if they would not cease to exist.

Was Iraq, Afghanistan or Libya NATO members?
See truth talk o! Nato are afraid of Russia and the sanctions the whole Europe will suffer it…
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by zigzagluv: 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Oga is not a lie , I dont know why you keep supporting the west
longetivity:
lies from the pit of hell fire
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by zigzagluv: 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
na u not know watin u de talk , video de every where

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_CZXHcEtj8

B2Bmen:
why u dey like give yourself false hope. Relax no make your hatred for the west an US give you BP Russia is losing that is why they are mobilizing more tanks and trucks soon to be destroy by the Ukrainian soldier as usual again. Calm down u can not be winning a war and still be sending such amount of munations to the front line. The Ukrainian soldiers are giving them a run for their money. Before the end of this war Russia would have waste all the equipment she have in fighting just small Ukraine. Lazy over hype Russia, big for nothing. Breaze don blow Russia yansh don open.
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Bearfruit(f): 12:42am On Mar 02, 2022
Hmmmmnnnnn!!!!!!!
Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by grandstar(m): 12:46am On Mar 02, 2022
omohayek:

Unfortunately, the answer to all your questions is a clear "Yes". He and all the other Putin-admirers on this forum lack even an iota of empathy for others, and they clearly have no respect for the idea of national self-determination. All they care about is backing a "strong" man, especially if through him they can vicariously enjoy a "victory" over the western countries they hate so much for whatever reason. How exactly an attack by Russia on a fellow Slavic country - one which is neither a member of NATO nor the EU - qualifies as any kind of blow against the "west" they hate so much remains a mystery to me, but in their minds a Russian "victory" against anyone the west feels sympathy for counts as a "victory" against faraway Americans, Britons and Frenchmen who still sleep safe and sound in their beds as the war goes on.

If that victory comes in the form of a thieving butcher in the Kremlin ordering the unprovoked bombing and gunning down of innocent people in another country, these bloodthirsty savages will relish the carnage that unfolds, even if it means children are blown up, elderly parents are machine-gunned while sitting in their homes, pregnant women have to cower in subways, orphans are abandoned to fend for themselves ... What this inexcusable war of aggression has exposed clearly is just how morally depraved many Nigerians are, despite all their ostentatious religiosity.

They think by having a pro-Putin stance, it makes them seem and sound knowledgeable. Like saying they've not been deceived by Western media.

You can see the nonsense so prevalent on Tiktok that it's antagonizing.

Another so annoying is the ritual of calling Joe Biden weak. The only reason why he considered so is because he isn't a brash and foul mouth president like Donald Trump.

They called him weak for pulling out American troops fmin Afghanistan and allowing the Taliban takeover. The question to be asked is " who signed an agreement with the Taliban in the first place?." Who signed a cut and run agreement with the Devil?

He was just being honorable by fulfilling the agreement. If he did not, he'd be breaching the agreement and the American forces would have lost all legitimacy in Afghanistan. Rather than being weak, he was honorable.

The same 'political pundits* probably expect him to show strength by sending US forces to Ukraine to prove his mettle. You czn never please these people.

1 Like

Re: Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) by Chuksyno(m): 3:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Dalil8:

So will Zelensky and all his NATO enablers. Imagine using civilians as human shields. Forcing 16yr olds, even old pa's to pickup rifles and fight a Russian army fully armed to the teeth.

Did you see how African & Indian students were treated at the Ukraine/Poland border by their border police?
Oga Ukrainian president is a victim of circumstances. If you were in his shoes you will do the same. Had Putin didn't invade his country, would you have heard the ugly stories you are hearing today? For me, those that support a war monger like Putin are evil loyalists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.