Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,465 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks (28556 Views)

World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities / Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire / Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by babajero(m): 7:08am On Mar 01, 2022
Botlord:

I hope you a long devil is even the president of the smallest country in the world.
No matter what mother Russia will prevail.
#ISTANDWITHRUSSIA
Why you no go support Russia, when your religion don teach you to hate anything West and infidels.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by planetx: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2022
US reject calls from Zelensky for imposition of no fly zones saying it could lead to a war with Russia. The cowards should have imposed it now, so that Putin can bring out his tactical nukes not the strategic nukes and teach them a lesson. Mark my words Ukraine will be occupied militarily and the puppet government deposed, and there is nothing this Western imperialists will do about it.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by ObamaMessi: 7:09am On Mar 01, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
The NATO guys are only worsening things further with those sanctions because if Russian economy is deeply hurt like that and citizens continue to suffer not being able to use atm machines then I am sure Putin would nuke everybody. I'm so tired of the war already, I watch children crying and complaining how the night brings doom for them in Ukraine and their parents had to teach them to behave like turtle in a deliberate pretence that they're turtles who don't know what is going on. My heart was broken, I stand with Russia regardless but I hope Putin can calm his nerves and I hope the sanctions are lifted
It's bcoz u are a foool that u think putin will nuke everx1.Na only putin get nukes abi? He didnt finish the fight with ukraine who are destroying his troops.Putin's already near death now.

1 Like

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by MDK777: 7:09am On Mar 01, 2022
According To WesternerS And IDiOTiC Africans This Is A War But According To Puttin This Is Just A Military Operation Not War. Africans Be Wise
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by oyichi: 7:09am On Mar 01, 2022
Cluster bombs and heavy grad missile has been introduced for the first time by Russia, the city of Karkiev is on fire right now and hundreds are being reported dead and many injured, the more the war continues the more dangerous munitions will be introduced to the detriment of Ukraine,

1 Like

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Techguyz(m): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2022
Danjunior:

Ogah which media stunts?. Are innocent people not been killed in this so called war already for so called boundary issue?
The same boundary that their fore fathers fought for.
They are fighting same fight, their children will come and fight same fight.
There has never been resolution through war

Shut up your stinking mouth there.. Russia is only teaching Ukraine lesson but instead of that commedian should learn a lesson, he bluntly allowed himself to be pushed by these western powers knowing well that he’ll suffer the consequences in years to come. Russian already said that she’s not in a war with Ukraine as such, Putin is not even targeting the civilians. Putin the OG/GOAT just want Ukraine to learn their lesson and do away with whatever western power try to initiate him.

Secondly as you dey shout innocent lives up and down, your hypocrisy never still let you see the wrong in what US under the guise of NATO did to libya and the middle east. Stay there make sentiment dey wear you suit

2 Likes

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:12am On Mar 01, 2022
BREAKING!!! kiss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by tfelicityk(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2022
O! God you know best.
Help put an end to this war in Ukraine.

There are many innocent children and families suffering there now.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Rhado: 7:14am On Mar 01, 2022
Johnrake69:

America, UK and Europe generally na cancer to the world.

You can ask Cuba, México, Brazil, Panama, Vietnam, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraqi, Nicaragua, Haiti, Dominican Republic, etc. What America means to them. Keep supporting America.

Left to America we can all die by paying huge prices for basic commodities.

Common insulin shot in America is 5X more expensive than anywhere else.

America is the only place in the world where the number of vacant homes is 6X the number of homeless people.

If no be for China we all for don hear am. Forget this initial gragra Europe will take a huge hit from boycotting Russian cheap gas. Some of them will go behind to still buy. Nigerian gas will be 3X more expensive than the Russian gas. Tell me how many European countries can afford to buy that considering we're just coming out from a pandemic.
You’re a Nigerian, what about Nigeria, what did America do to us? Talking about Afghanistan, so if some terrorists from Congo bombs our national assets, we should sit back and clap for them and pat them on the back. America did not do anything to Libya, na Libyans do dem selfs by allowing America brainwash them.
Nigerians against America, wetin America do them? You wey dey quote me tell me if dem give you opportunity to chose where to go or be, you’d chose to travel to any of those countries you mentioned and not America.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Lainegh: 7:18am On Mar 01, 2022
JooEeL:

"Will rather move to a Western country"... but have you asked yourself who in the backgrounds is responsible for them not being able to remain in their own country of residence?

Russia or the West??
This one na mumu talk is west your leader??
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Psalmistproject: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2022
GeoAfrikana:

You folks are just being emotional. An objective person will see through these media media stunts.

Was there a ceasefire agreement? No. So, what's the point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qS6J-WbTD8

Watch that Putin's speech and see a real and honest person speaking without twisting his tongue. Not those sensational Hollywood speeches of American presidents.
You have seen multiple videos of Russian soldiers invading and bombing Ukraine's states and you are talking about honest speech. Are you saying Russia didn't invade Ukraine? Or are you unhappy that western Media are reporting Ukraine's defiance and resistance to Putin's men?
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Johnrake69: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2022
Rhado:

You’re a Nigerian, what about Nigeria, what did America do to us? Talking about Afghanistan, so if some terrorists from Congo bombs our national assets, we should sit back and clap for them and pat them on the back. America did not do anything to Libya, na Libyans do dem selfs by allowing America brainwash them.
Nigerians against America, wetin America do them? You wey dey quote me tell me if dem give you opportunity to chose where to go or be, you’d chose to travel to any of those countries you mentioned and not America.

It's open secret that America is responsible for terrorism all over the world. They funded Al Qaeda and other groups and we have suffered from it by having Boko haram in our backyard.

And secondly, you must not travel. Stay in your country and fix it. The same thing most civilized countries have done.

The French Revolution was majorly caused by huge inflation on food commodities. Sugar, flour. And till today. Price of these commodities have remained relatively stable for more than 20years.

Here na every 6 months price of bread dey increase.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Emperorx: 7:23am On Mar 01, 2022
Please up till now I am yet to know what is the really cause of this war
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Ooe33: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2022
Which of the presidents, are u making reference to?

Buhari?

matrix199:
A president with no honour!
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by MT: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2022
Johnrake69:

It's open secret that America is responsible for terrorism all over the world. They funded Al Qaeda and other groups and we have suffered from it by having Boko haram in our backyard.

And secondly, you must not travel. Stay in your country and fix it. The same thing most civilized countries have done.

The French Revolution was majorly caused by huge inflation on food commodities. Sugar, flour. And till today. Price of these commodities have remained relatively stable for more than 20years.

Rhado:
All these people attacking America and supporting Russia, abeg wetin Russia don do for the world. America may have done some damages but they have done more good than harm to the world. Putin invaded a sovereign nation because they wants to join a body and for whatever reasons some people are supporting him. So Ukraine should become enemies with the west just because Putin and the west are enemies, una dey reason dis tin at all.
Imagine the kind of bullies and dictators people are supporting, China, Nk and Russia. If given the visas to these countries and a visa to America, make una swear say una nor go chose America with open hands. Putin is just being a bully, forget all these analysis. The whole world is against you, you’re speculatively supported only by wicked people. I still maintain America and Americans have done more good to the world. Nor be China knack us COVID-19.

Most of the people rejecting US are America's reject. US has done them something at the embassy��. If given the choice to migrate between US and Russia, they wont think twice to fly to the states. Na frustration, my brother.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:26am On Mar 01, 2022
This Russia Ukraine issue filters out dumb people from smart people.

Dumb people are people who believe everything they see on social media (news)
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:27am On Mar 01, 2022
Why do you think Slim shady is hated by the press..

He always see through their bullshit
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by myrates: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2022
GeoAfrikana:

You folks are just being emotional. An objective person will see through these media media stunts.

Was there a ceasefire agreement? No. So, what's the point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qS6J-WbTD8

Watch that Putin's speech and see a real and honest person speaking without twisting his tongue. Not those sensational Hollywood speeches of American presidents.
I wish to be lectured about being objective. Can you chew groundnut and whistle at the same real time? We are having a dialogue to reach a peaceful agreement while you're still attacking me, you then claim there was no ceasefire agreement. Was there agreement in the first place to go into war? It sounds funny o!

1 Like

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by heniford2: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2022
clevybrown:
Till this point, Putin still hasn't sighted victory in this war with small Ukraine, wat a shame... grin grin
Ukraine is not a small country oh Ukraine is bigger than Uk,france Italy and even Germany too undecided so is not a small country
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Rhado: 7:32am On Mar 01, 2022
MT:

Most of the people rejecting US are America's reject. US has done them something at the embassy��. If given the choice to migrate between US and Russia, they wont think twice to fly to the states. Na frustration, my brother.
Honestly, most of them are Instagram and Facebook influencers o!
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Johnrake69: 7:32am On Mar 01, 2022
MT:

Hehehehehehehe... If I want to Enter America tomorrow na direct pass. My childhood pen friend is a black American. I have never applied for American visa. The day I will apply I will get it because I will have strong business tie there.

You think say everybody dey try leave Nigeria because of Sapa.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by gawu1: 7:33am On Mar 01, 2022
bestman09:
shocked
Very bad and unprofessional of him.

They should please end the war for the sake of the people
The two sides acted unprofessional, not only Putin.
When peace talks was on going, the Ukraine president went ahead with signing of some sort of agreement with EU. That was bad of him too.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by gawu1: 7:36am On Mar 01, 2022
Bouncin:
Madman Putin. He will be disgraced eventually undecided
The way lunatic Biden will eventually be disgraced
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by gawu1: 7:37am On Mar 01, 2022
Mumusaphire:
My question is, is Russia using democracy or military government?
What do you think is democracy?
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:38am On Mar 01, 2022
Johnrake69:

Revolution and protest are recognized by educated lad.

If such is tried here.. end of nija.

Leaders don't care.. laslas they will run abroad and leave masses to suffer.

Ordinary end sars.. lives lost, properties looted.. it's the masses loss
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Nvestor02: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2022
gawu1:

The two sides acted unprofessional, not only Putin.
When peace talks was on going, the Ukraine president went ahead with signing of some sort of agreement with EU. That was bad of him too.

Don't mind him... During the peace talk many European nation took steps against Russia... Even Google stop their service in Ukraine.

To confuse the Russian troops from knowing their way out of the country.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by demborise: 7:41am On Mar 01, 2022
Cheap vpn for sale at Affordable rate
PIA VPN
IPVanishVPN
Nord VPN

WhatsApp : +1 803 923 3606

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire Guts New York City Apartment Building. 19 Killed, 32 Hospitalized (video) / Alexei Navalny Is Dead / Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.