Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,964 members, 7,956,615 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks (28568 Views)

World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities / Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire / Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:42am On Mar 01, 2022
WE SAY NO TO WAR!!!

cry cry cry

chukwuibuipob:
angry Hang Putin now
SECONDED!!!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Ceenachi: 5:42am On Mar 01, 2022
I stand with Russia
Ukraine president must step down for the bright future of Ukrainian , he has been the puppet of US & western countries for exploitations : whatever you do with this truth information is up to you. US & it's allies must not hid behind democracy

7 Likes

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by bonechamberlain(m): 5:43am On Mar 01, 2022
Hohaiiiode:
And Ukraine president was signing proposal to join the European Union
exactly.

1 Like

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Gkemz: 5:44am On Mar 01, 2022
Putin is a cunning serpent, determined to achieve his ambition.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Saxxon(m): 5:45am On Mar 01, 2022
kcdendelo:
Putin can never back out. A kGB former agent. He will do everything possible to achieve his aim, but ukraine matter will destroy his ego

Kindly shut your dirty mouth, I'm sure you haven't brushed this morning. Putin is also a former method actor and a comedian like Charlie Chaplin, does that also make him a joker? Mumu

1 Like

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by muykem: 5:45am On Mar 01, 2022
Putin will pay this evil.

1 Like

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by PrinceMajestic: 5:45am On Mar 01, 2022
The NATO guys are only worsening things further with those sanctions because if Russian economy is deeply hurt like that and citizens continue to suffer not being able to use atm machines then I am sure Putin would nuke everybody. I'm so tired of the war already, I watch children crying and complaining how the night brings doom for them in Ukraine and their parents had to teach them to behave like turtle in a deliberate pretence that they're turtles who don't know what is going on. My heart was broken, I stand with Russia regardless but I hope Putin can calm his nerves and I hope the sanctions are lifted

1 Like

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by chukwuibuipob: 5:45am On Mar 01, 2022
angry Hang Putin now
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by iykofias(m): 5:48am On Mar 01, 2022
Negotiation was going on and zelensky was joining EU. It’s a two way thing

3 Likes

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Guyman02: 5:48am On Mar 01, 2022
GeoAfrikana:

You folks are just being emotional. An objective person will see through these media media stunts.
Nairaland should be referred to as British Tabloid, they fill up this place with British propaganda and GOTV CNN viewers turned war analysts will be arguing like agberos drinking monkey tail in the morning

9 Likes

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by bepositive11: 5:48am On Mar 01, 2022
Femi8586:

Russia is not a democratic government. Though the west are not saints either, but I'm sure you'd choose the Western countries over the likes of Russia, China, North Korea, Belarus to etc as travel destinations.

The hypocrisy of these folks on Nairaland. Criticizing Western countries but desperate for their visa. Supporting Russia but would rather move to a Western country

4 Likes

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by JooEeL(m): 5:51am On Mar 01, 2022
War is not funny. The image laundering of Ukraine as being ontop in the past few days will end up being detrimental.

War isn't good but the so-called int'l community are usually too deaf to hear until force is applied.

Ukraine may well seem to be the underdog here but when you consider the fight is actually Russia against NATO and the whole of EU, you realise Russia is actually the underdog.

And the ballz they got... that is... gosh! Seriously impressive!

4 Likes

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 01, 2022
Botlord:

I hope you a long devil is even the president of the smallest country in the world.
No matter what mother Russia will prevail.
#ISTANDWITHRUSSIA
Humans are involved. No matter what, you should not stand with bloodshed. No matter who is right, tragedic death is not worth it. Peace should be your goal.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Danjunior:

Ogah which media stunts?. Are innocent people not been killed in this so called war already for so called boundary issue?
The same boundary that their fore fathers fought for.
They are fighting same fight, their children will come and fight same fight.
There has never been resolution through war, there are bigger wars to fight, poverty, sickness and not this
How many innocent people have been killed in this war compared to what the hypocritic USA has killed in Africa and the middle east?

Also, if Ukraine joins NATO, USA would eventually invade Russia and innocent people would be killed. The war cannot be averted. So, Putin is only taking action now to avoid a future world war.

Of the West really cherished innocent lives, they should leave Ukraine alone for the sake of the innocent lives they want to protect. Are the innocent lives less important than NATO's thirst for territory? NATO's actions say yes to that question.

I try to not comment on this issue here because many of you are just being naive and emotional which makes you easy to manipulate.

Russia and Putin who have no history of enslavement are the devils but those who enslaved your fathers and still work hard to ensure that your future generations maintain subhuman status are the saints.

I don't know how you folks reason.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by bepositive11: 5:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Mumusaphire:
My question is, is Russia using democracy or military government?

Putin is a dictator. He uses force and propaganda to stay in power. I read somewhere that a Russian soldier captured in Ukraine said that their family would be killed if he didn't fight in Ukraine

Imagine? Many here still support Putin. That's why they elect such African leaders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by JooEeL(m): 5:56am On Mar 01, 2022
bepositive11:

The hypocrisy of these folks on Nairaland. Criticizing Western countries but desperate for their visa. Supporting Russia but would rather move to a Western country

"Will rather move to a Western country"... but have you asked yourself who in the backgrounds is responsible for them not being able to remain in their own country of residence?

Russia or the West??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by bepositive11: 5:57am On Mar 01, 2022
wink2015:
Ukraine was too much in a hurry to westernize.

They failed to put into consideration the feelings of Russia their ex-soviet neighbor

Ukraine wants democracy not Putin's dictatorship. Perhaps, Putin should consider their feelings as well
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:57am On Mar 01, 2022
Guyman02:

Nairaland should be referred to as British Tabloid, they fill up this place with British propaganda and GOTV CNN viewers turned war analysts will be arguing like agberos drinking monkey tail in the morning
Very true.
It amazes me how they regurgitate the thrash they've been fed and still feel confident and intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by bepositive11: 6:00am On Mar 01, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
The NATO guys are only worsening things further with those sanctions because if Russian economy is deeply hurt like that and citizens continue to suffer not being able to use atm machines then I am sure Putin would nuke everybody. I'm so tired of the war already, I watch children crying and complaining how the night brings doom for them in Ukraine and their parents had to teach them to behave like turtle in a deliberate pretence that they're turtles who don't know what is going on. My heart was broken, I stand with Russia regardless but I hope Putin can calm his nerves and I hope the sanctions are lifted

NATO is doing a great job with sanctions. That's one of the few things that can get through to that mad man. It would've been better if it didn't hurt Russian citizens though

I wonder why you support Putin though. He's the one who started the war that you claim to despise. That guy is a dictator, using force and propaganda to maintain power. Do Nigerians just love people like him? It explains why African leaders like him always get elected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by bepositive11: 6:02am On Mar 01, 2022
Guyman02:

Propaganda in a democracy? You're not serious

Then ignore them and enjoy your Russian propaganda. Smh

1 Like

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by gamechanger547: 6:06am On Mar 01, 2022
MOSCOW, February 28. /TASS/. The Russian troops destroyed 1,146 Ukrainian military infrastructure facilities during their special operation for demilitarizing Ukraine, Russian Defense Ministry Spokesman Major-General Igor Konashenkov said on Monday.
"Since the beginning of the special operation, the Russian Armed Forces have crippled 1,146 Ukrainian military infrastructure facilities, including 31 command and communications centers, 81 S-300, Buk-M1, and Osa surface-to-air missile systems, and also 75 radar stations," the spokesman said.
Operational-tactical aircraft of Russia’s Aerospace Force wiped out six armored columns of the Ukrainian armed forces, the general said.
The Russian combat planes "destroyed 311 tanks and other combat armored vehicles, 42 aircraft and helicopters (including those on the ground), 51 multiple launch rocket systems, 147 field artillery guns and mortars, and 263 special military motor vehicles," the Defense Ministry spokesman said.
Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a televised address on the morning of February 24 that in response to a request by the heads of the Donbass republics he had made a decision to carry out a special military operation in order to protect people "who have been suffering from abuse and genocide by the Kiev regime for eight years." The Russian leader stressed that Moscow had no plans of occupying Ukrainian territories and the operation was aimed at demilitarizing and denazifying the country.
When clarifying the unfolding developments, the Russian Defense Ministry reassured that Russian troops are not targeting Ukrainian cities, but are limited to surgically striking and incapacitating Ukrainian military infrastructure. There are no threats whatsoever to the civilian population.
TAGS
Military operation in Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by MrSly(m): 6:07am On Mar 01, 2022
GeoAfrikana:

You folks are just being emotional. An objective person will see through these media media stunts.

Was there a ceasefire agreement? No. So, what's the point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qS6J-WbTD8

Watch that Putin's speech and see a real and honest person speaking without twisting his tongue. Not those sensational Hollywood speeches of American presidents.
What makes you think you are wise by spewing this gibberish? It is already obsolete. You saw a video and you claim it is media stunt. How did you get to know. Are you in Ukraine? Do you have first hand information about development in Ukraine? Please stop that wanna be Russian.

1 Like

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Stronghold91: 6:09am On Mar 01, 2022
russia move on kpatakpata 4 more days
to victory
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Zeefort: 6:09am On Mar 01, 2022
Hello Friends,
With a sober heart and never thought I could ever do this in my life, I seek for financial help from you all.
Having lost my job since last year August, I have been living on the little I earn with my handiwork to take care of my family but a very big issue around me now that I have been unable to sort out is my rent which is due for payment for 4month now. 28th of February is the last day for me to pay or pack out which was signed by me last month. I plead to you all, no amount is small. Please support me with any amount.
0036286596, GTB
God Almight bless you.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by bepositive11: 6:10am On Mar 01, 2022
JooEeL:

"Will rather move to a Western country"... but have you asked yourself who in the backgrounds is responsible for them not being able to remain in their own country of residence?

Russia or the West??

Neither. Themselves. Nigerians themselves to be exact.

You people should stop blaming others for your mishaps and take responsibility for once

How many nations have stood up to the West to make sure that whatever situation they got was a win win?

It's your greedy politicians that don't give a damn about their people and only care about their own pockets that keep negotiating win lose situations in favor of the West

Nigeria is where it is today because of Nigerians

Plus see how Nigerians are killing their fellow brothers and sisters for money? The problem runs deep in society. Politicians are just one small part of the problem

2 Likes

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Truvelisback(m): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Very bad of Russia
The truth is that the Ukraine is a SIMP and the Russians don't trust them anymore.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by gamechanger547: 6:10am On Mar 01, 2022
UN, March 1. /TASS/. The operation of Russian Armed Forces in Ukraine has no goal of inflicting harm to the local population and Kiev residents can safely leave the capital, Russian envoy to the UN Vassily Nebenzia said.
"We address Kiev residents held by radicals in the city as the human shield. The Russian Defense Ministry confirms that all noncombatants in Kiev can freely leave the Ukrainian capital over the Kiev-Vasilkov route," Nebenzia said. "This destination is open and safe," he noted.
"We reiterate: the special operation of the Russian Armed Forces does not have occupation of Ukraine or inflicting harm to local population as its objective," the Russian envoy said. "Demilitarization of the country stuffed with NATO weaponry is aimed at protecting long-suffering people of Donbass and Ukraine," Nebenzia said.
TAGS
Vasily Nebenzya Military operation in Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Action102(m): 6:11am On Mar 01, 2022
Putin if you are reading this message Pls give peace a chance
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Chienex24(m): 6:11am On Mar 01, 2022
Botlord:

I hope you a long devil is even the president of the smallest country in the world.
No matter what mother Russia will prevail.
#ISTANDWITHRUSSIA

It doesn't matter who you stand or sit with, but is it professional to continue millitary operations during negotiations??
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Help2020: 6:12am On Mar 01, 2022
GameGod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVW-BN_2yDc
If you were sensible you would have done everything to make sure the fight does not continue. The war is been fought in ur country, so you're losing ur cities and lives and the west are not ready to support. Good luck to you though

1 Like

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by fredoooooo: 6:13am On Mar 01, 2022
GeoAfrikana:

How many innocent people have been killed in this war compared to what the hypocritic USA has killed in Africa and the middle east?

Also, if Ukraine joins NATO, USA would eventually invade Russia and innocent people would be killed. The war cannot be averted. So, Putin is only taking action now to avoid a future world war.

Of the West really cherished innocent lives, they should leave Ukraine alone for the sake of the innocent lives they want to protect. Are the innocent lives less important than NATO's thirst for territory? NATO's actions say yes to that question.

I try to not comment on this issue here because many of you are just being naive and emotional which makes you easy to manipulate.

Russia and Putin who have no history of enslavement are the devil's but those who enslaved your father's and still work hard to ensure that your future generations maintain subhuman status are the saints.

I don't know how you folks reason.

They determine and tell them who's good or bad , they hold many countries in captives still they're the good people . Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Mumusaphire: 6:14am On Mar 01, 2022
bepositive11:

Putin is a dictator. He uses force and propaganda to stay in power. I read somewhere that a Russian soldier captured in Ukraine said that their family would be killed if he didn't fight in Ukraine

Imagine? Many here still support Putin. That's why they elect such African leaders
hmmmm. Thanks for the info sir. So they don't do election there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire Guts New York City Apartment Building. 19 Killed, 32 Hospitalized (video) / India Women Lead Night Protests After Doctor's Rape And Murder / Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.