Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,056 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Is It Normal For A Straight Guy To Crush/admirer Other Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For A Straight Guy To Crush/admirer Other Guys. (561 Views)

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? / My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For A Straight Guy To Crush/admirer Other Guys. by Morningblues: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
What your opinion guys

I think it normal sha! The feelings will go away.

It ok to Admirer other people that are finer than you without having any sexual thought toward them. You can also be bi curious

Re: Is It Normal For A Straight Guy To Crush/admirer Other Guys. by Haylel: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Morningblues:
What your opinion guys

I think it normal sha! The feelings will go away.

It ok to Admirer other people that are finer than you without having any sexual thought toward them. You can also be bi curious
You'll be wrong to call it crush, it's just deep admiration.
When I meet guys who have sonorous voices, I tend to just make 'em friends and let 'em pass with things many other guys can't with me.

Being one with the charm himself, when I see someone relatively more charming than I am, I have that similar admiration too.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Straight Guy To Crush/admirer Other Guys. by Candidlady: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
Haylel:

You'll be wrong to call it crush, it's just deep admiration.
When I meet guys who have sonorous voices, I tend to just make 'em friends and let 'em pass with things many other guys can't with me.

Being one with the charm himself, when I see someone relatively more charming than I am, I have that similar admiration too.

Which one be deep admiration again lol
Re: Is It Normal For A Straight Guy To Crush/admirer Other Guys. by Zonefree(m): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
GAYbriels hiding under I'M STRAIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Straight Guy To Crush/admirer Other Guys. by Shalommy(f): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Guy, be sincere to yourself. No straight person will crush on his/her gender. smiley
Re: Is It Normal For A Straight Guy To Crush/admirer Other Guys. by Cutehector(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Very abnormal.
Re: Is It Normal For A Straight Guy To Crush/admirer Other Guys. by Daniel7543: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
God, I take God beg you.. Abeg! every spirit wey go make me admire or have a crush on my fellow man, I bind and cast out by fire!! IJN.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Straight Guy To Crush/admirer Other Guys. by charlesdinho7(m): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Jesus. nothing person no go see for this page. you are not gay but crushing on your fellow male. mr man, you be gay

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Straight Guy To Crush/admirer Other Guys. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
undercover homos talkin nonsense online....if you admire some other dude, i can understand....but if you CRUSH on some dude, bro you GAY!

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Straight Guy To Crush/admirer Other Guys. by Double0h7(f): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
All this new age gibberish... I'm fluid, I'm only attracted to souls and not bodies, I love the person not the gender. Abeg, pick your corner and STFU because we don't care! angry

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Straight Guy To Crush/admirer Other Guys. by Haylel: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:

Which one be deep admiration again lol
As long as you don't imbibe sexual intent into what I meant, you can replace the "deep admiration" with whatever word/phrase you so suit.
Re: Is It Normal For A Straight Guy To Crush/admirer Other Guys. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
The denial in this guy is strong. He better come out of the closet and taste the rainbow.

Awon coiling dragons and snakes crew
Re: Is It Normal For A Straight Guy To Crush/admirer Other Guys. by Moeman: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
this one dey find emotional support for being gay.lol......kirikiri dey await u
Re: Is It Normal For A Straight Guy To Crush/admirer Other Guys. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Omor....
I see absolutely nothing wrong in admiring a person (whether male or female), but crushing on someone of your same sex??

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

That's just "gayed" up undecided....
Re: Is It Normal For A Straight Guy To Crush/admirer Other Guys. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Daniel7543:
God, I take God beg you.. Abeg! every spirit wey go make me admire or have a crush on my fellow man, I bind and cast out by fire!! IJN.
easy grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Straight Guy To Crush/admirer Other Guys. by flokii: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
Straight guys DON'T crush on or "love" other guys.. only fagg0ts do such disgusting shit.
As a normal guy, only b00bs and other womanly features should attract you.

(1) (Reply)

I / TRUE LOVE: I Pray She Won’t Die Before Me, 25-year-old Man To Wed 85-year Lover / I Hate My Mother’s Bf For Trying To Make Love To Me. But I Enjoyed His Dikk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.