Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

What Do You Like About Being A Woman? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like About Being A Woman? (10668 Views)

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander / Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 6:16am On Jun 29, 2011
@ topic

i love everything about a woman

our soft heart

our dressing and fashion or sense

our shoes kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

the fact we got bigger brain then some ppl lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

but i hate the fact why we must give birth undecided undecided undecided why can't the men do it

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 29, 2011
Where are you and Rokiatu going everynight that you take these pics?

And while you're answering that, is it a competition? undecided
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 29, 2011
Hotie Tima:

@ topic

our soft heart

the fact we got bigger brain then some ppl lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

but i hate the fact why we must give birth undecided undecided undecided why can't the men do it
That is one of the best thing a girl can do girl. We should be proud. grin

2buff:

And while you're answering that, is it a competition? undecided
LWKMD!!
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 29, 2011
HM/ Rokiatu, you two look alike. Are you guys related?

@Post

Not everything, but then some.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 6:34am On Jun 29, 2011
2buff:

And while you're answering that, is it a competition?  undecided

we don't go out everynight Mr  grin grin grin but most of the time

yeah Mr it's a competition u people need to start popping the babies out for a change. what do u say grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:35am On Jun 29, 2011
You two look nice.

Love the dress HT cool
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

You two look nice.

Love the dress HT cool

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss thanks
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by african1(f): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2011
Hotie Tima:

@ topic

our soft heart

i must say I agree with you on the birth thing. I am not really looking forword to giving birth,
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2011
african1:

i must say I agree with you on the birth thing. I am not really looking forword to giving birth,

i tell u lady undecided undecided undecided undecided

men needs start for a change
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by african1(f): 6:43am On Jun 29, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i tell u lady undecided undecided undecided undecided

men needs start for a change

This totally reminds me of an episode of "The Cosby Show" where Heath Cliff, Theo, and Alvin all got pregnant and were having babies.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by honeric01(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2011
african1:

Then you can always raise a pig or a mouse, how about that?
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by african1(f): 6:48am On Jun 29, 2011
honeric01:

Then you can always raise a pig or a mouse, how about that?
If I am not allowed to touch anything that has Gelatin in it let alone eat it, what makes you think I would wanna raise a Pig? Of course I want to have a baby on my own, but I am not looking forword to pain. If that is what your asking. Lol
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2011
^why are you even replying these dorks sef?
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by african1(f): 6:57am On Jun 29, 2011
Good question really!!!!
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by honeric01(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2011
african1:

If I am not allowed to touch anything that has Gelatin in it let alone eat it, what makes you think I would wanna raise a Pig? Of course I want to have a baby on my own, but I am not looking forword to pain. If that is what your asking. Lol

Well one of the major thing that makes a woman different from a man is the ability to give birth, take that away from a woman, then she becomes any other thing,  but with her ability to give birth, she can't be compared with any other thing anyhow.

Be happy you're 100% woman with the ability to bring a child into this world, it's too valuable rich women crave to have the experience.

ThiefOfHearts:

^why are you even replying these dorks sef?  

Seems you're naturally hostile and harsh, any problem? undecided
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

HM/ Rokiatu, you two look alike. Are you guys related?

Yes.

Ileke-IdI:

@Post

Not everything, but then some.

Like?
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by honeric01(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2011
african1:

Good question really!!!!

I hope you're not buying into her "we vs them" gimmicks? undecided
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2011
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by 190: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2011
butafly:

dt i am beaurriful
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2011
grin grin grin grin miss butafly wat are u on about undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Araboy(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2011
Rokiatu and Tima are either Doula or Senufo and they are sisters
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2011
Hotie Tima:

@ topic

our soft heart

fool! You can remain barrened for the rest of ur life
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by ypad: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2011
http://greatwomanwithlove..com/2011/02/home.html

Thank you 4 making me a woman oh LORD
Thank you 4 saving me
Thank you 4 given me a new life oh God
Thank you 4 saving me
I'm not a man.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by islamrules(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2011
Fake hair
Source of sin
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Sike(m): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2011
Women are hot, no doubt, but Men are hotter! #bellethat
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by favouredjb(f): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2011
the jostling for my attention by guys tongue grin,

the extra care ,the notion of ladies first,lol

my fashion sense,the way we aCCESSORIZE,ETC
on a serious note,i love being a woman,and i pray to come back to this world as one
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by SALady(f): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2011
Knowing that I can say

I am not my hair, I am not this skin and I am not your expectation, I am the soul that lives within, makes me feel damn great to be a woman.

See whats up there ^^^ is mine and no one nor any man should and can do anything about it let alone understand it. They can just leave it alone, how wonderful.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2011
i cn put on any designs of dress i lyk,mind u i cn also choose any colours of my kind. Make my hair of any designs and luk diff,new evry wk! Do d make-up stuff and perhaps hide pimples or spots usng cosmetics. So many of thm lyk d cat-walk stuff,say hi and d guz jus wow! I love it been me,
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by MMM3(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2011
dats my GF rokiatu baby,
am sorry 4 d allegation.
wink
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by kunlaxo: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2011
women are awesome,wonderful and powerful,they often risk their lives to given birth to us cos in the time of birth is a thin line between life and death but u risk your life, God bless u, u guys are blessed for being women.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by frank317: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2011
ladies face it, u all like being women because MEN like you. u like the way we admire and chase after u.

its like saying u like being a human because u like being liked by almigthy GOD
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2011
frank3.16:

ladies face it, u all like being women because MEN like you. u like the way we admire and chase after u.

its like saying u like being a human because u like being liked by almigthy GOD
Are u ok do u realise that women now chase men, infact its now a 50-50 thing unlike b4!, if u are a girl and beautiful, guys wud chase u grin grin grin but if u are a guy and handsome like moi cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue babes wud chase! beleeee that! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal / This Guy Must Be Crazy... / Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.