Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

AA And Malaria.. Are You AA And How Are You Coping With Malaria? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / AA And Malaria.. Are You AA And How Are You Coping With Malaria? (1089 Views)

How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? / Married Civil Servants In Today's Economy, How are you coping? / How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: AA And Malaria.. Are You AA And How Are You Coping With Malaria? by breadplanets(f): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2022
Where una dey get this gist from sef....im AA o+ i only take malaria medicine when i remember that it has been long i treated malaria....Nigerian mentality grin
I don't get sick and mosquito dey bite me well well
Re: AA And Malaria.. Are You AA And How Are You Coping With Malaria? by fineboynl(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2022
saintneo:

AA B+ here. I rarely have malaria. My longest period without malaria was about 8 years.

@OP just ensure you have nets on your windows, do not open doors and windows from 5pm till 7am; however, if must, kindly be quick like the flash. Ensure there is no Waterlogged places near you. Educate you folks to follow these rules.

Try cooking dogoyaro leaves for drinking and breathing exercises, I did this during my NYSC days in Sokoto and I never had malaria or malaria drugs for the whole year.
the problem is how to get the dogoyaro leaves here. I have been looking for it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Cope With My Christian Dad As An Atheist?? / Fairly Used Items For Sale / Eight-year-old Girl Divorces Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.